1. In Game Name: digimondude
2. Age: 16
3. Skype (mandatory): digimondude1234
4. What type of player are you? I'm generally more reclusive, but I often show up for community builds and helping out other players. My bases are usually underground caverns and cave systems.
5. Why do you want to join this server? The last server I applied for didn't work out (too many confusing plugins). I just want a plain and simple Vanilla minecraft server with a nice community base and good atmosphere.
6. Why should i let you join this server? You should let me join the server because I am a good team player and get along well with others.
7. What would you consider your strengths and weaknesses in Minecraft? I am also a decent builder, but my real strengths are in mining and farming. In my single player world I am currently digging a 4 x 4 chunk quarry for stone, and can do excavations of a similar scale on your server. My main weakness is in redstone construction. I must admit I'm also not very good at planning ahead and often have to redo parts of a build or farm. Hopefully this is the kind of stuff you're looking for.
8. What do you think of the rules? any suggestions? Most of the rules are pretty standard, and they're all mostly fair. Mention Your Neighbor Steve seems to be getting a lot of people though! XD
9: Where are you from? From Athens, GA, USA.
10: About how long would you play on the server per week? Hmm...10-15? Maybe more if my schedule allows it.
I hope you consider my application for review, and I'm looking forward to seeing you on the server!
Sincerely, Your Neighbor, Steve.
- Registered Member
Member for 10 years, 1 month, and 5 days
Last active Sat, Nov, 1 2014 22:42:55
- 0 Followers
- 648 Total Posts
- 71 Thanks
Aug 14, 2013digimondude posted a message on [1.5.2] Why do animals try to escape through doors/gates?It's gotten to the point where I don't even use fences anymore...I just dig an underground chamber big enough to hold a bunch of animals and use trapdoors to get in and out. If they somehow glitch through the walls and suffocate...well, that's their fault!Posted in: Survival Mode
Aug 14, 2013digimondude posted a message on [CTM] Domara's "Mystic Worlds" 72 Objective CTM Series (Version 1.2 OUT!) (#1: Safe Haven, #2: Uncharted Mines)I'm afraid my adventures in the land of Safe Haven have been cut short. I've made it to the underground cavern with lots of pathways and ghast spawners where I assume the pink wool is. I haven't gotten the monochromatic monument yet, so I may have done a little bit of sequence breaking...No matter, the chunk loading lag is still too much for my old, mediocre laptop to handle. I may have no choice but to wait until a computer upgrade to continue. I dread trying to go onto those thin, skeleton filled platforms above lava with 9 fps.Posted in: Maps
Jun 25, 2013The only thing I wanted out of this update was for them to fix the bug where livestock phase through fences. It's annoying having to kill cows that escape, and it seems to happen more with baby animals. Fences should be for keeping animals IN, not giving them an easy escape mechanism.Posted in: Minecraft News
Jun 23, 2013There might also be a village frequency controller, such asPosted in: Suggestions
Anyway, I like the idea for higher elevation terrain generation and increased caves. That could lead to some incredible underground creations. But can you clarify the difference between sea level and max terrain elevation? How would one override the other, and so on? This doesn't really make sense to me. In vanilla minecraft, sea level is 64, and max terrain elevation is 128, or something?
What would happen if you made sea level lower than the ground? Would the ground override the ocean, or vice versa?
Mar 23, 2013digimondude posted a message on [CTM] Domara's "Mystic Worlds" 72 Objective CTM Series (Version 1.2 OUT!) (#1: Safe Haven, #2: Uncharted Mines)Posted in: MapsQuote from EphDaniel
Just a few things I was observing while playing this great map (have 18/20 notes, 38/42 blocks, and 8/10 villagers):
1. About Leo's hint ...
I've been searching near the lava sand zones by the pyramids and the floating tower, but I haven't seen anything that resembles a cross. Can anyone give me a hint on this, e.g. the size of the cross?
2. There is an empty chest in the Sandstone Platforming pyramid in the desert. It's on the top of the pyramids, on the brick. [There are also empty chest(s) (I think 2) in the Nether, near the railway system (which by itself needs to be fixed; the direction of turning isn't correct).]
3. Kurt's location
I'm not sure if you intended this, but it might have been better to put him in a safer spot, since he was presumably killed by the enemies that had easy access into this place.
4. Virlo's hint...
Does it refer to the frozen lake that's by the isolated blaze stone tower on the "overworld" (i.e. near Mystic Mountain and the coast)?
5. This villager is missing a sign saying his name:
6. Where are the broken set of ladders in the Nether?
I'm trying to find the villager there, but I repaired all broken ladders. There was one near the entrance, but that didn't have anything behind it. There was another one on the path to get to the monument, but that also had nothing behind it.
7. Anyone have hints on how to find the villagers Lucas and Morth (spelling might not be right for second villager but I think it starts with M ... and I have Mortifier)?
8. Anyone have advice for research notes 1 and 5, along with the (1) emerald block, (2) ice block, (3) pink wool, and (4) forever burning furnace?
I can help with a couple of those.
Emerald Block: In a lake in the big forest (not the snowy one). It's the only lake, you can't miss it. You have to do a puzzle to get it, but it's not that difficult.
The hint that says to look for a cross is located on the beach near that dark tunnel. It's either a sand/dirt cross or X shape.
The hint about the staircase of dirt is located in the frozen lake closest to the spawn. It's in the snowy forest. There's a pretty obvious dirt staircase with some snow at the top that you dig down into. I recall it's a snow layer with ladders underneath.
Mar 10, 2013Here's an Easter Egg that I don't think has been found before.Posted in: General Gaming
In Half-Life 2, in the Highway 17 Chapter, there's that woman in the crane at the start of the level.
She was getting annoying with her "Dr. Freeman! Get in the CAAAARRR"s and whatnot, so I gave myself an RPG, shot her twice, and got this:
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
The first time you shoot her, she will spaz out and stand up/sit down very rapidly, then when you shoot her a second time, she will do a Thriller pose. Now, I'm not sure if this was intentionally done by Valve or if it was just a strangely coincidental glitch. Either way, it was amusing.
Of course, you have to cheat to give yourself an RPG.
If you have HL2, try it to see if it will work for you!
Again, sorry if this has already been found.
Mar 10, 2013digimondude posted a message on Why are there so many kids with Angry Birds stuff?Posted in: General GamingQuote from Homem Pigman
Damned kids these days like something I don't, they're all sheep!
All the time you'll see one of these posts pop up where someone will spot Angry Birds merchandise and get upset over it. So upset that they document the offending material and go home to post in on the internet so the rest of their brethren can comment about how this is a crime against humanity and how it's gotten out of control.
It's just an opportunity for people to look down its nose at others. And they're not even consistent about it. If some dude wore a t-shirt referencing Tetris, they'd automatically love him. Angry Birds merchandise is no different than all the Mario and Pokemon merchandise that was all over the place in the 80's.
I don't even care much about Angry Birds and I'm still annoyed by this behavior. Franchising is the name of the game these days, and no successful game leaves their product without trying to make honest commerce. To be angry about making money off the popularity of a product is stupid. People enjoy what they enjoy.
My apologies if I sounded arrogant, angry, or offended because people like to wear Angry Birds stuff. I tried to word my post so I wouldn't sound upset.
Mar 9, 2013digimondude posted a message on Why are there so many kids with Angry Birds stuff?Whenever I go out, I see at least one or two kids with an angry birds shirt, hat, or backpack. This begs the question: Why? The game isn't that good; the plot is rather shallow (you have to find an egg), the gameplay is repetitive, and the characters are not well developed. Now, I know this is an arcade game and it's not really supposed to be good, but why has anyone made millions of dollars off of it? I don't find it to be especially fun, but I know plenty of people do. Please post your speculations below.Posted in: General Gaming
Sorry if this thread is in the wrong location.
- To post a comment, please login.
Aug 28, 2011I can't wait for going "devastator" on some zombies!Posted in: News
I can't wait for creative mode!
I can't wait for enhanced combat!
I can't wait for the new meats!
I can't wait for experience orbs!
I can't wait for arrows sticking in zombies!
I can't wait for rivers!
I can't wait for better lighting effects!
I can't wait for Endermen!
I can't wait for cobwebs!
I can't wait for mineshafts!
I can't wait for ravines!
But most of all, I can't wait for.....
- To post a comment, please login.