Guys lets not complain about lack of updates, pahimar is getting married in less than a week, so he has and has had a lot to deal with lately. EE2 is inferior compared to what EE3 will be so lets rejoice. EE was my first mod i ever installed, and i still love the original, EE2, and EE3 all the same. Here's to a new EE that will be better than the previous two.
Also, pahimar keep up the great work man!
- Registered Member
Member for 8 years, 2 months, and 23 days
Last active Wed, Oct, 16 2013 16:17:12
- 0 Followers
- 93 Total Posts
- 6 Thanks
Dec 16, 2012Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from Pahimar
Obviously its because I hate everyone, and I hate all fun. I'm the Fun Hater.
Pahimar don't even respond to these people, those that can't read the OP or grasp the fact that collectors and condensors are gone and that this is just a pre-release shouldn't get anything from you, not even a sarcastic reply like that one.
On another more positive note i want to say im really enjoying EE3 as it is and can't wait for pre2, good luck and thanks for everything.
Dec 8, 2012WARNING RANT INCOMINGPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Man, when i heard this was released i went over to the forums to dl and to see all the cool stuff people were posting, and the occasional bug report, but what i saw was the most whining and immaturity i've seen on a mod thread ( RP2 barred), geez people learn to grin and bear it, dont whine about what you don't have be thankful for what you do have.
I almost think that the mod should have been released in a mostly finished state, that would have saved some whining (almost, thanks for getting it out so those of us faithful in the mod could play with it pahimar.) Thaumcraft released in a 25% done state and its forum is full of positive stuff with the occasional bug report. I think that most of the whiners on this forum came from the modpack that shall not be named.God, I feel bad for you pahimar, you and Eloraam both have been given so much crap, yet you still keep coding, you guys rock hardcore.
On a more positive note, loving EE3 so far keep up the good work
Dec 6, 2012Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from ThunderZDrago
I play tekkit and the only way I have heard of people making red matter in minutes afking is by a huge system that takes hours to make and cost tons of resources to do.
Tekkit: No just no.
huge system: just some collector flowers, nothing else to it.
Tons of resources: build one flower, wait, use resources first flower makes to make another, rinse and repeat till you got enough flowers.
Look, you aren't as bad as the other whiners on here, so kudos to you, but the fact of the matter is condensers and collecters were OP and won't come back in their previous form, if they come back at all. If you don't like them being removed, just grin and bear it, or just go play EE2. Good day to you sir.
Dec 29, 2011digiexafan posted a message on [1.0.0] AETHER - V1.04_01 Launch Bug Fixed - BUG FIXES - Crystal Trees, Enchanted Grass, White Apples!Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from yelpet
Any help on this? I dont comprehend a word of it :/
Mods loaded: 17
mod_TooManyItems 1.0.0 2011-11-19
mod_Trivia 1.7.3 Aether Edition
Minecraft has crashed!
Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.
If you wish to report this, please copy this entire text and email it to [email protected]
Please include a description of what you did when the error occured.
--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT ffd44159 --------
Generated 12/29/11 7:04 PM
Minecraft: Minecraft 1.0.0
OS: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java: 1.6.0_29, Sun Microsystems Inc.
VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
OpenGL: ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics version 2.1.8781, ATI Technologies Inc.
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 200 is already occupied by [email protected] when adding [email protected]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT 2bd4 ----------
I think it has something to do with the data values? Im not sure...
I believe you are missing player api, and/or there is a block Id conflict between the christmas leaves and cjbpressureplate
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Dec 25, 2011kingbdogz posted a message on [1.0.0] AETHER - V1.04_01 Launch Bug Fixed - BUG FIXES - Crystal Trees, Enchanted Grass, White Apples!Posted in: Minecraft ModsThread locked for this reason.
Mock-up "CD Case" for the Aether! Created by our talented artist, The5.
1.04_01 has arrived! 100's of Bug Fixes.
Yes, the Aether collaboration mod has finally returned. The Aether Collaboration mod adds a whole new dimension called the "Aether" with various dungeons to explore, bosses to defeat, and rewards to reap!
I know that many of you may have lost interest in the project because of the code freeze after 1.7.3, but considering how many updates and pre-releases that were getting pushed out by Notch and Jeb at the time, you cannot blame us for being so hesitant. Regardless, let's put the past behind us, and look to the future of the Aether's development! Finally, after months of wait, the mod is available to play in the latest version of Minecraft (Version 1.0) and has included some great new features.
We as the dev team would like to thank you all for you patience with this update. Think of it as our christmas gift from us to you I hope you all enjoy, we worked hard to get this done in time.
1.04 Patch notes:
- Added Crystal Trees. These trees can be found floating on small islands throughout the world. Some of the Crystal Leaves found on the trees contain White Apples.
- Added White Apples which, when eaten, cure any poison for 6 seconds.
- Swets now drop Swetty Balls. Swetty Balls can be right clicked onto Aether Dirt to grow it into Aether Grass.
- Made Christmas Trees slightly rarer. You can also turn off their generation by setting the "christmasContent" variable to "false" in the Aether config file.
- Aether Grass can now be enchanted by right clicking it with Ambrosium Shards. Enchanted Aether Grass increases the quantity dropped by crops that are planted on them (at the moment this only applies for Berry Bushes since they are the only "Crop" type block in the Aether).
- Berry Bushes now drop 0-2 Blue Berries. This means you have a chance to recieve no Berries when harvesting them. Planting Bush Stems on Enchanted Grass changes the drop rate to 1-3.
- Blue Berries, Ginger Bread Man, and Candy Cane food items now heal 1 full hunger bar instead of half a hunger bar.
- Fixed issues with Dungeon Loot Chests. Using a Key on them also no longer consumes it.
- Fixed transparency issues with Christmas Tree leaves.
- Fixed a crash where if you created a new World it would output an error "Already Decorating!"
- Fixed a bug where exiting a world while in the Aether would create a "Second Aether" and then teleport you back to the same coordinates in the Overworld, often suffocating your character in the main menu.
- Fixed a bug where shift-clicking while in the Altar would crash and corrupt your save.
- Fixed a bug where Beds would not place correctly in the Aether.
- Fixed Sapling drop rate from Golden Oaks and Skyroot Trees.
- Added leaf decay to Christmas Trees.
- Added golden particle effects to Golden Oak trees.
- Fixed a bug where, while another block was on top of it, Grass would change its metadata into something ridiculous instead of changing it to a Dirt block.
- Fixed a bug where Skyroot Swords used a normal Wooden Sword sprite.
- Fixed a bug where players bodies would stay behind after death.
- Fixed Cloud Parachute entities not using proper texture.
- Fixed Lightning Knives using a Gold Ingot sprite instead of its proper sprite.
- Fixed a bug where White Moa Eggs would be slightly blue.
- Fixed Aether Shovels not picking up Snowballs from Snow patches.
- Fixed the Slider Boss's eye brightness.
- Fixed a bug where Aether Dirt would have no name.
- Fixed Skyroot Leaves dropping Leaf Blocks.
- Healing Stones now have a gradual health regeneration effect, and no longer heal instantly.
- Fixed a bug where Berry Bushes would get removed from chunks and the drops would spawn at the players head.
- Fixed a bug where Presents would randomly explode.
- TNT from Presents no longer destroys terrain.
- Fixed Mob pack-sizes and rarity.
- Changed Berry Bush generation. Now generates in larger groups.
- Fixed a bug where it would snow and rain in the Aether.
- Fixed a bug where the console would list the Trivia mod and Aether mod as 1.7.3.
- Lava now turns into Aerogel instead of Obsidian when placed in the Aether.
- Changed animal movement weighting so that its optimized for the Aether terrain.
- Fixed Aether sounds not working.
- Fixed a graphical error where White Flowers and Purple Flowers had switched sprites.
- Fixed Lore duplication glitch where you could replicate items.
- Removed the unnecessary edit in GuiInGame.
1.03 Patch notes:
- Ambrosium no longer heals nor replenishes hunger.
- The Enchanter has been renamed to the Altar. In the future, it will get a complete redesign which will hopefully differentiate it from other work stations.
- Flying Pigs now only drop Raw Pork, and no longer drop Feathers.
- New Blue Berry bushes have been added to the mod. They will commonly generate around the Aether, and when destroyed will reward you with a random amount of Blue Berries. Blue Berries heal half a heart. In the Bush's place, a Bush Stem will stand there and over time grow back into another Blue Berry Bush. This means that you could, if desired, make a farm of Blue Berry bushes!
- New Festive Tree! These trees can sometimes be seen in the masses, but other times very rarely. They emit snow particles around them, freezing over entire lands!
- Present Block added! These Presents can be found underneath and around Festive Trees. Don't be fooled though: these presents may seem friendly but they (upon random chance) can either turn out bad or turn out very good for the receiver. Be careful but don't be hesitant!
- Added 3 new secret items!
- Added 1 new music piece to the Aether soundtrack, composed by the talented Emile!
- Invisibility Capes improved significantly. While worn, mobs can no longer see you unless you swing your fist/sword, making it a very useful tool indeed!
- Temporarily removed main menu music and the quick load feature. Sorry guys! They will be back very soon
- There is no guarantee that older Aether maps will still work with the latest version of the mod.
- The leap from 1.7.3 to 1.0 in one big swoop was huge for us, and as a result THERE WILL BE BUGS HERE AND THERE. Please just keep that in mind and inform us of any you find, and we will destroy them as quickly as we can.
This is a step-by-step process to install The Aether Collaboration mod Version 1.04 by Kingbdogz, Shockah, Kodaichi, Flan, _303, and Saspiron. Follow closely! This version of the Aether uses and is prepackaged with the ForgeAPI.
This mod is compatible with Version 1.0.0 of Minecraft, and requires the following API/Mods in order to successfully run:
- "Modloader" By Risugami - Download Modloader
- "ModloaderMP" Created By SDK/Updated By Flan - Download ModloaderMP
- "Audio Mod" By Risugami - Download AudioMod
- "PlayerAPI" Created By Flan/Updated By Divisor - Download PAPI
- "ShockAhPI" By Shockah - Download SAPI
The list is quite long but this ensures that maximum compatibility is allowed between the Aether and various other mods.
Once you have installed the above mods, you can install the Aether:
1. First of all, go to your start menu. If you have Windows 7 there should already be a search bar there. If you use Windows XP, find a program on the side called "Run" and open it. Once you've clicked on the search bar, type in %appdata%
2. This should open up a folder called Roaming with a bunch folders inside. On the very top should be a folder called ".minecraft". Open it. Once inside, open another folder called "bin", and then open the "minecraft.jar" file with Winrar.
3. Now, go back to the "Aether_1.04" folder then "Jars" folder that you downloaded before. Inside there should be a bunch of folders and files. Drag them into the "minecraft.jar" you opened up recently with Winrar and press yes if it asks you to replace some files. Once done, delete the folder inside called "META-INF".
4. After that, you must go back to the original ".minecraft" folder that you were in before the "bin" folder. Once you are inside that folder, go back to the "Aether_1.04" folder and drag both the "resources" folder into ".minecraft". Press yes if it asks you to merge any folders.
5. Close down all the windows and start up Minecraft. Wait a while, and if it ends up black screening then you have a problem. If not, then enjoy!
If you happen to use Too Many Items (commonly known as TMI), it must be noted that you must install it AFTER you've installed the Aether, otherwise it will not work correctly.
Thanks for the patience!
~ The Aether Dev Team ~
Having troubles? Installation didn't work? Let DirtyMoDz7s guide you through step by step! Watch the video below:
This mod has literally taken 4-5 months of SOLID development to come to fruition, and we have wasted thousands of hours of our free time to complete this mod. A good way of saying thank you to the developers is to not only download the mod and support the project, but donating a bit of spare money really helps motivate us. Like I said, this project has been developed for an insanely long time, the donations would be VERY much appreciated for our hard work. Thanks!
OLD INFO BELOW
Sorry for the delay in the patch; the team has been very busy wrapping things up with the new mod version, and of course some of us have to attend to real life. However, we have finally finished the patch, and it is now available for download! Not only have we fixed a huge amount of bugs, but we've also added new features, tweaks and balance changes to freshen up your Aether experience. We've worked very hard on the patch, and so we hope you enjoy what it has to offer.
If you have yet to see the change list for Patch 1.02 of the Aether, you can see it below:
The Aether NO LONGER WORKS WITH SINGLE PLAYER COMMANDS. It uses an API called Player API, which basically allows several mods to edit the Entity Player. However, Single Player Commands has not used this new API yet, so you cannot run the two mods at the same time or else it will CRASH. I expect a patch/quick fix will be up shortly!
ADDITIONALLY: The Aether DOES NOT WORK with ShockAhPI r5 and r6, since it directly overwrites Player API (similarly to SPC). However, we have created a new version of ShockAhPI which utilizes Player API. Even though Shockah is currently on holidays, he has given us permission to distribute this version of the API with adf.ly (as he is one of the Aether team members). The new download link for this fixed version will be below. IF YOU HAVE V1.01 CURRENTLY IN YOUR JAR FILE, YOU MUST USE A FRESH JAR OTHERWISE IT WILL CRASH. THE PATCH DOES NOT WORK WHEN SIMPLY PASTING OVER V1.01.
There is also one known bug with the current menu: it seems that, because of the way we load the menu music, it has a 2-4 second stall upon opening Minecraft. It's not a huge delay, but sometimes it may be confused with a blackscreen. It actually isn't, you just need to wait a few seconds for the menu to do its thing.
We've been working quite hard on this patch, and would appreciate any donations from our fans. Anything helps; it's the thought that counts!
The Aether mod V1.02 requires ModLoader, AudioMod, PlayerAPI, and ShockAhPI r5.1.
Aether Mod Download - V1.02
New SinglePlayerCommands Patch out!
To use SPC with the Aether mod V1.02, first install SPC then use this patch by meiska_:
Download SPC Patch
HOW TO INSTALL VIDEO - STEP BY STEP (V1.01, these videos are outdated!):
Thanks to DirtyMoDz7s for the video!
Thanks to RZGamez for the video!
It's finally here...
One of the biggest projects in Minecraft Modding history is now completed. Five very well-known and talented modders (Kingbdogz, Kodaichi, Shockah, Flan and 303) have joined forces to develop the Aether, a celestial realm found in outer limits of the atmosphere. The Aether is what you could call the "antipole" of the Nether. The Nether is a network of desolate, fiery caverns filled with bloodstained Cobblestone and sticky Soulsand; it lies beneath the very soil of our Minecraft world. The Aether, on the other hand, is a collection of floating plains and islands, all connected together to create a breathtaking dimension of the skies. Even during the night, the Aether is still quite peaceful, and a normal day in the Aether is the equivalent of three days on the surface.
Aerwhales, the gentle giants of the Aether, can be found floating in the horizon, munching on Golden Oaks and strips of Blue Aerclouds as the sun climbs higher in the sky. When the sun falls, Cockatrices crawl away from their well-hidden nests, ready to attack. Peaceful as they may seem, these deadly birds shoot poisonous needles at you when provoked. They are one of the few hostile mobs in the Aether.
The Aether isn't always fun and games though; elaborate dungeons are protected by powerful Guardians and sleeping sentries which await watchfully. They can be found in the sides of massive floating islands, containing locked loot chests with otherwise unobtainable singular items and blocks worth the effort of slaying their key bearing protectors.
Dungeons have three levels of difficulty. Bronze, Silver and Gold; Bronze being the easiest, and Gold being the hardest. This means that the Bronze Dungeon will be easier to handle, but the Dungeon will only yield "good" items. Silver Dungeons are slightly harder, and reward you with much better unique items. Gold Dungeons are extremely hard, but you will be rewarded with incredibly powerful items. These unique rewards CANNOT be obtained any other way.
Moas, peaceful and majestic giant birds, populate the Aether in three different colours: Blue, White and Black. Wild Moas cannot be tamed, but they do occasionally drop eggs of their respective colour. These eggs can be incubated with the Incubator block (using Ambrosium Torches). Once incubated, they can be fed with the Aechor Petals of Aechor Plants. They require 8 petals in total to grow, but are not always hungry and will occasionally refuse your offer (which can be done by right clicking them with the Aechor Petal). When grown, you have now completely tamed the Moa, and a saddle can be placed on their backs to ride. Blue Moas can perform 3 mid-air jumps, White Moas can perform 4 mid-air jumps, and Black Moas can perform 8 mid-air jumps.
Flying Pigs can also be found wandering around the Aether, and occasionally flying freely through the air. These creatures can be saddled with a Saddle, and flown around without having to deal with a taming process. This allows players to quickly hop into the action. However, Flying Pigs can only jump once, and do not have the privilege of mid-air jumps like the powerful flying Moas.
The Portal to the Aether is made out of a Glowstone Frame, and can be activated with a Bucket of Water!
Support the Aether Mod!
Just copy the code below and insert it into your signature.
Alternative Banners (Credits to Kanza and Divinux!):
- Hozz (for helping me with some Sprites)
- Firehazurd (for the idea of flying whales and moas)
- GreyAcumen + Community (for the idea of the Aether!)
- Kanza and Divinux for the alternate support banners.
~ Stay Tuned ~
Mar 12, 2013Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from Pahimar
Just to clarify before it gets spun too much.
Lex banned me from #minecraftforge, not all things Forge.
I still consider him a friend, and don't want him getting hatemail/etc. He still has yet to speak to me however.
Last night left me questioning why I do this all, but I committed to finishing EE3 and I will do so. If you watch GitHub you will still find me active there.
This is probably going to be an unpopular opinion but damn dude modding is a hobby, if you are feeling you have lost your enjoyment of modding, stop forcing yourself to continue when you are not enjoying the creative process. It can only lead to burnout for you and a mod that is a hurried incomplete bug ridden mess for us, not knocking your skills as a dev, just stating that if something you do in your spare time feels like a chore you won't feel as driven to put in the 30 hours to find that last damn bug.
Put development of the mod on hiatus and ask someone (or do it yourself, whichever) to maintain version compatibility (mostly so you can easily pick up development again if you desire to, without having to update first) but don't force yourself to work on something that should be an enjoyable passtime. Like I said probably an unpopular opinion but screw it you feeling driven by a commitment in a hobby is not something any rational (or even irrational) fan of your mod (or rather the potential of this mod) should consider even slightly within the realms of reason.
Mar 17, 2011Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Page Updated (2/26/2013
SP & SMP Compatible
Config file was renamed and moved to its own folder make sure you check your ID's before loading your game!
Iron Block + Iron Ingots + Redstone Lamp
Iron Block + Iron Ingots + Redstone Lamps
Iron Ingots + Red Wool Block
Orange Dye + Water Bucket + Iron Ingots
Stick + Iron Ingots + Red Dye
Info: Roads have the same hardness and blast resistance as obsidian. To avoid accidental creeper destruction.
Usage: To cycle through each road image hold shift+rightclick with nothing but your bare hand (to avoid accidental changing of the road)
You can also change an entire stack to the next image by simply placing the road block in the crafting grid. This will save you alot of shift clicking if you need alot of one subtype.
Road Stripe = 2000
Road Corner = 2001
Street Light = 2002
Stop Sign = 2003
Traffic Light = 2004
Fire Hydrant = 2005
Mailbox = 2006
you can change the id's in the roads.cfg in your .minecraft/config/exanadu folder
Installation: Place the zip folder in your .minecraft/mods folder and run to generate the .cfg file. adjust configs if you have conflicts with other mods.
Requires Forge build 524+
Beta Testers: Gridstream
IRC Buddies: RebelKeithy, mDiyo and the MCF channel.
V1.0 Initial release, 2 Road Blocks 16 blocks in each ID, shift click able to change texture.
V2.0 Added new tileentities Street Light, Traffic Light, Stop Sign, Fire Hydrant, Mailbox, moved config file to its own folder.
Bridges v1.0Coming Soon
Arches and Columns v1.0Coming Soon
More decorative mods to come, check back regularly to see whats new!Have a suggestion? Feel free to post if I like it I might just make it
V1.0 Roads Mod Download
Eurymachus is now the new maintainer of the elevator mod you can find the download over at slimevoid.
Use Sponges to soak up water, lava or both with the super sponge!
Download Sponges for 1.1
[1.1] Sponges (v2.9).zip
v1.0 Fixed Sponges for 1.3_01
v2.0 Updated for version 1.4_01 added properties file for the ability to change the block ids to avoid conflicts with other mods.
v2.1 Updated for version 1.5_01 Minecraft Beta
v2.2 Updated for version 1.6_05 Minecraft Beta
v2.2 Updated for version 1.6_06 Minecraft Beta
v2.4 Updated for version 1.7.2 Minecraft Beta
v2.5 Updated for version 1.7.3 Minecraft Beta, Fixed problem with regular sponge after 1.7.3 update.
v2.6 Updated for version 1.8.1 Minecraft Beta
v2.7 Updated for version 1.9PR5 Minecraft Beta
v2.8 Updated for version 1.0 Minecraft
v2.9 Updated for version 1.1 Minecraft
Use an Elevator to go up and down in a timely manner!
Download Elevator for 1.1
[1.1] Elevator (v2.0).zip
1.0 Updated for Version 1.4_01 Minecraft Beta and Modloader 1.4_01.
1.1 Updated for Version 1.5_01 Minecraft Beta and Modloader 1.5_01, added light to the elevator while stationary.
1.2 Updated for Version 1.6_05 Minecraft Beta
1.3 Updated to 1.6_06, fixed bug that caused falling damage while riding the elevator.
1.4 Added redstone support, power top block to call elevator up, power bottom block to call it down.
1.5 Updated to 1.7.2 for Version 1.7.2 Minecraft Beta
1.6 Updated to 1.7.3 for Version 1.7.3 Minecraft Beta, Fixed Bug that caused you to be ejected when dismounting elevator.
1.7 Updated for version 1.8.1 Minecraft Beta
1.8 Updated for version 1.9PR5 Minecraft Beta
1.9 UPdated for version 1.0 Minecraft, Changed default elevator speed to 300%
1.9.1 Updated for version 1.1 Minecraft
2.0 Changed recipe to use 7 iron ingots 1 redstone dust and 1 diamond.
"old recipe was 7 stone 1 redstone dust and 1 diamond"
Added ability to provide redstone power through a block to better hide your wiring.
Added achievement "Vertigo" which triggers after finding a diamond and riding the elevator for the first time.
*note only triggered by clicking the the bottom of the elevator and going down.
New cfg file is in .minecraft/config called elevatorOptions.cfg
"old cfg file was located in .minecraft called elevatorOptions.txt
Cleaned up code alot.
Want to say thanks? Buy me coffee!
All of my mods require the latest version of Minecraft Forge. It can be downloaded from the link below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
0. USED TERMS
MOD - modification, plugin, a piece of software that interfaces with the Minecraft client to extend, add, change or remove original capabilities.
MOJANG - Mojang AB
OWNER - Nigel AKA Exanadu, Original author(s) of the MOD. Under the copyright terms accepted when purchasing Minecraft (http://www.minecraft.net/copyright.jsp) the OWNER has full rights over their MOD despite use of MOJANG code.
USER - End user of the mod, person installing the mod.
THIS MOD IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITH NO WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. THE OWNER OF THIS MOD TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED FROM THE USE OF THIS MOD. THIS MOD ALTERS FUNDAMENTAL PARTS OF THE MINECRAFT GAME, PARTS OF MINECRAFT MAY NOT WORK WITH THIS MOD INSTALLED. ALL DAMAGES CAUSED FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS MOD FALL ON THE USER.
Use of this MOD to be installed, manually or automatically, is given to the USER without restriction.
This MOD may only be distributed where uploaded, mirrored, or otherwise linked to by the OWNER solely. All mirrors of this mod must have advance written permission from the OWNER. ANY attempts to make money off of this MOD (selling, selling modified versions, adfly, sharecash, etc.) are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, and the OWNER may claim damages or take other action to rectify the situation.
4. DERIVATIVE WORKS/MODIFICATION
This mod is provided freely and may be decompiled and modified for private use, either with a decompiler or a bytecode editor. Public distribution of modified versions of this MOD require advance written permission of the OWNER and may be subject to certain terms.
Dec 17, 2012Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from drainei
IF THERE'S NO RINGS WHEN THIS IS DONE I WILL FIND AND MURDER SOMEBODY
Ah. Suggestion time.
Pahimar. Can we have a mirror of some kind? I don't care what it does, but a mirror would be nice.
Dec 16, 2012Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from Sourpowerpete
I really hope your reading the good posts too. Otherwise you'll probably just end up hating yourself.
Maybe he could try transmuting the bad posts to good posts?
There would only be 6 or 7 pages... But it would all be good.
Aug 1, 2011Posted in: Minecraft ModsToday I began an ambitious project to Create a mod that puts all 151 of the original pokemon into minecraft. I finished a few today but I realized I may need some help considering this is a huge project. So I am using this post as two things, an announcement of this exciting project and also a call to you guys for support.
Seagoingmanatee(Christopher White) - main Coder
Pwootage - Co-Coder
Other Important Pages!!!
15 Pokemon Completed
Different Biome Generation for different types
Integrated XP and Evolution System
Nameplates and Healthbars
Being Worked On
All original Pokemon
Team Rocket (random mobs that send out hostile Pokemon)
HEY POST YOUR MODELS ON THE POKEMOBS FORUM
To tame a pokemon you need to use a pokeball.
Its not a 100% chance you will catch it.
Pokemon are weak at first so you may want to help them in battle
To heal a pokemon use wheat
To fully utilize a pokemon a pokedex is a must have
Pokemon No longer Die they just faint and can be Healed On a Healing block
You can only have 6 pokemon at a time the rest are stored in a PC box
Pokemon are easier to catch depending on how weak they are, thier health, and what type of pokeball you are using
watch out for team rocket, they like to challenge you to battles, but if you win you get prizes
Pokeballs are now made from apricorns which are found in apricorn trees
to send out pokemon hold CTRL and press 1-6 depending on which pokemon you want to send out
Updated List of Added pokemon
Here is My Pokemob Youtube Series!!!
All Donations Will get Recognition and A monument in my Lets Play SeriesRalf Achenbach - $2.63
margaret luck - $7.50
Joel Johnson - $5.00
David Lebowitz - $5.00
Troy Adams - $10.00
Joshua Tucholski - $10.00
Requires ModLoader, AudioMod, and ModLoaderMP
ModLoader and Audio Mod can be found here
ModLoaderMP can be found here make sure you download the client version not the server version
You also now need Dr. Zharks custom spawner. This is because it fixes the broken spawns.
Turbo Model Thingy Is now included In Pokemobs Because the creator was kind enough to give us hosting rights
warning some mod Incompatibilities may exist
PokeMobs v0.1.5 (fixed)
This document is Copyright ?(2011) and is the intellectual property of the author. It may be not be reproduced under any circumstances except for personal, private use as long as it remains in its unaltered, unedited form. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. Use of this mod on any other website is strictly prohibited, and a violation of copyright.
All names of pokemon, places, items and concepts are property of nintendo.
added Basic random villages[will improve and add on later]
added New Items
added basic npcs[will improve and add more later]
fixed pokemon falling bug
fixed rare candies not giving xp
balanced healing table
added basic shop
added basic currency[currently can only get through selling pokeballs you make]
moved the pokemon off of the chat bar
dr. zharks custom spawner is now required!!
fixed sprite issues
preparing for adventure update
healing station added
added more pokemon
added more pokeballs
added team rocket
pokedex has new uses
pokemon spawn on peaceful
fixed pokeball names
fixed name tags so it doesn't look like big pokemon ate them
Added a ton more pokemon
fixed some things
Added Leveling( up to lvl 30 next update will be up to 100)
Added Rare Candies (You have to cheat to get them at the moment)
Added Pokemon name tags and health bars
Leveling Speed was fixed
Added Pokedex And Pokedex GUI
Now Pokemon will defend you from Hostile Mobs
Added 3 new mobs: Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle
Apr 27, 2012Why even add the PStone recipes back to the mod? We have the Transmutation Table, now. We don't need no Philosopher's Stone no more! Maybe just add in recipes that let you turn an item into another item of the same EMC, like Cobble+PStone=Stone, Stone+PStone=Dirt, Dirt+PStone=Sand, Sand+PStone= Cobble, but 8 Cobble+PStone still = 8 Stone. If you want to add up more of lower EMC items to get high EMC items, you have to use a Transmutation Table.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.