- Registered Member
Member for 7 years and 1 day
Last active Thu, Feb, 28 2013 16:47:39
- 0 Followers
- 44 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Feb 28, 2013Hey guys, I have been working away at my survival world but it seems I have hit a major speed bump. I need potions in order to get my experience grinder going but now that I am in the Nether I can't seem to find a fortress! I have searched around on survival and even in creative but I just cant find any trace of a nether fortress. So if someone could give me some hints on how to find them that would be awesome.Posted in: Survival Mode
-4226725767842233799 This is the seed if anyone wants to have a look, its one of the cooler nethers that I have seen so it may be worth the trip.
If this is in the wrong section im really sorry!
Sep 27, 2012Posted in: Unmodified Minecraft Client SupportQuote from snoopy213
was this survival or creative? because what im seeing is loads of zombie pigmen in your world. So with all the pigmen, the game couldnt handle the fact that you wanted to create another entity that you could use. Thats why the game crashed.
As for getting it back, i have no idea...
Ya it is survival, So the pigman crashed it? That sucks, ill try to figure something out. Thanks
Sep 27, 2012If this is in the wrong place i'm sorry, but this seemed to fit it the best. So I was playing in my world and put down a minecart on a new track I made and that crashed the game, now i cant even log into my world, I get an error screen every time. Im playing on the snapshot if that effects anything.Posted in: Unmodified Minecraft Client Support
Minecraft has crashed!
Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Unexpected error
This error has been saved to C:\Users\Kyle\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2012-09-27_14.21.44-client.txt for your convenience. Please include a copy of this file if you report this crash to anyone.
--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT cd58bfc6 --------
Generated 27/09/12 2:21 PM
- Minecraft Version: 12w38b
- Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
- Java Version: 1.7.0_05, Oracle Corporation
- Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
- Memory: 381236744 bytes (363 MB) / 519110656 bytes (495 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)
- JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
- LWJGL: 2.4.2
- OpenGL: AMD Radeon HD 6310 Graphics GL version 4.0.10318 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.
- Is Modded: Probably not
- Type: Client
- Texture Pack: Default
- Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
- World MpServer Entities: 8 total; [avk['cassidy132'/265, l='MpServer', x=-84.30, y=76.62, z=22.30], om['Zombie Pigman'/266, l='MpServer', x=-86.31, y=85.00, z=17.69], om['Zombie Pigman'/267, l='MpServer', x=-85.31, y=85.00, z=16.25], om['Zombie Pigman'/270, l='MpServer', x=-91.05, y=85.00, z=22.71], om['Zombie Pigman'/268, l='MpServer', x=-80.44, y=91.00, z=20.44], om['Zombie Pigman'/269, l='MpServer', x=-87.17, y=85.00, z=16.83], oa['Minecart'/311, l='MpServer', x=-79.50, y=76.35, z=22.50], om['Zombie Pigman'/300, l='MpServer', x=-83.88, y=73.00, z=43.59]]
- World MpServer Players: 1 total; [avk['cassidy132'/265, l='MpServer', x=-84.30, y=76.62, z=22.30]]
- World MpServer Chunk Stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 35
- Forced Entities: 8 total; [avk['cassidy132'/265, l='MpServer', x=-84.30, y=76.62, z=22.30], oa['Minecart'/311, l='MpServer', x=-79.50, y=76.35, z=22.50], om['Zombie Pigman'/266, l='MpServer', x=-86.31, y=85.00, z=17.69], om['Zombie Pigman'/267, l='MpServer', x=-85.31, y=85.00, z=16.25], om['Zombie Pigman'/300, l='MpServer', x=-83.88, y=73.00, z=43.59], om['Zombie Pigman'/270, l='MpServer', x=-91.05, y=85.00, z=22.71], om['Zombie Pigman'/268, l='MpServer', x=-80.44, y=91.00, z=20.44], om['Zombie Pigman'/269, l='MpServer', x=-87.17, y=85.00, z=16.83]]
- Retry Entities: 0 total; 
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT 19e777d4 ----------
Dec 21, 2011cretetts posted a message on Who is your fav person to watch minecraft videos on YouTube?Guude! and BdoubleO!Posted in: Discussion
Dec 16, 2011Hey guys, I have a little EXP farm that I threw together really quickly, but i want to try to get to higher levels and have it not take a year :tongue.gif: Can you guys think of a way to make it more efficant? I have access to pretty much any supply you might need for this type of thing so that wont be a problem. But I am not good with redstone. ThanksPosted in: Survival Mode
Oh and The stuff you saw in my hotbar is the stuff I gathered after 10 minutes (the 8 levels were from before)
Dec 10, 2011Ya hey guys, IM looking for a survival server for my friend and I to play on,I would prefer it if there were some way for the two of use to play together whether it be by player on a server and traveling away from you guys or if someone could tell me how to start up a server that would be great :smile.gif: thanksPosted in: Starting Up / Looking For Server
Sep 20, 2011Ok so I was thinking of making a multipurpose tool of it. So for my purposesPosted in: Suggestions
Flint= Ender pearl
Everything else is the same
Makes redstone pearl. Its function would be that of a button but mobile, you could use it to apply a redstone charge to what ever you hit.
This makes an enderbomb, it would be like a grenade, it fires like a snowball and on collision it blows up a 5x5 area (explosion radius is up in the air)
This makes a Water pearl. It allows you to breath under water but loses a use each time you go underwater, 20 uses (too many? too little?)
Thats all I can think of for now, how does it sound?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.