love the pics and the dicord good job bro
- Registered Member
Member for 4 years, 4 months, and 12 days
Last active Sat, Sep, 16 2017 23:05:26
- 0 Followers
- 12 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
May 7, 2017cooljohnny1345 posted a message on KAGIC v1.9 [MC 1.11] – STEVEN UNIVERSE MOD [30000+ DLs]Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- To post a comment, please login.
May 1, 2017SolZen321 posted a message on KAGIC v1.9 [MC 1.11] – STEVEN UNIVERSE MOD [30000+ DLs]Posted in: Minecraft Mods
This is a very nice mod, it's is well thought out and fits into minecraft well instead of just having random mobs based on Steven Universe spawning at random moments. if I may I have a few suggestions. They are mainly revolved around the whole idea of having a Gem Army and making larger numbers easier to deal with.
- It would be cool if you could use the combat oriented Gems as guards and assign them to posts, either to stand guard or wander around. Maybe also the others like set a Peridot to a field and give her a hoe, or have a Pearl keep your house clean, all with in a set area.
- Pearls will automatically pick up fallen Gems, or other gems will do so and bring them back to you. Or if they (pearls) are assigned to an Agate.
- To create some sense of an army structure, perhaps gems could be assigned to an agate, around which they will wander/ continuously survey, and be assigned spots within her sphere of influence. i.e. have her in charge of gems in a certain sector/village etc.
- Rubies can also be assigned to guard a Quartz, this way, you only have to set one gem to follow you to get the rest to go with you. If you want to bring an army you can just call one Gem instead of having to go get all of them and then again to set them back to their prior positions.
- Have Bismuth be the crafting table for the gem machines you mentioned were coming, and be smelt ores
- Sleeping stations like the ones seen on the Zoo station, for Gems, so when they are injured they can go there and heal.
Thank you for reading and I hope these suggestions prove useful.
Apr 30, 2017Xhojn posted a message on KAGIC v1.9 [MC 1.11] – STEVEN UNIVERSE MOD [30000+ DLs]Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Hey Akrivus! Its me, Xhojn!
First off, congratulations on your progress on KAGIC! It has improved a lot since I last saw it. Sorry I left the group a few months ago without saying anything. (I felt so useless back then).
Anyways, these are my suggestions.
1) Lessen the amount of "chatter" the gems make.
2) Nerf diamonds please
3) I don't know if this is in yet but, have an item to assign gems you own to a specific location to avoid them just wandering away.
4) More naturally spawning structures. Like crashed gem ship, spires, gem architecture.
And that's all.
Also, listen. I've been practicing doing all kinds of things primarily sprite art and programming. So, if you need any help redesigning/making new skins or textures. I'll be happy to help. That is, if you want.
Apr 23, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
The Holly Blue skin is just a natural variation of Agate, there is no way to get it besides being lucky and getting one.
As far as Gem armor goes, I'd have to make new textures for each set of armor, and that would break compatibility with other mods.
Apr 20, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Release v1.7.14 fixes name tag issues. Next update will strive to add new content.
Apr 18, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
KAGIC v1.7.12 has been released with the following fixes and additions:
- Added Holly Blue Agate, a special Agate skin.
- Meteor Rubies are now configurable.
- Fixed Carnelian's weapons not appearing.
- Fixed names being forgotten by dropped gems.
Apr 9, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
KAGIC v1.7.10 has been released with the following fixes and additions:
- Fixed server crash error/meteorite spam.
- Fixed Gems having identical gem placements and visors.
- Putting a cracked Gem in a crafting table with a Healing II potion now repairs it.
- Right clicking a Rose Quartz with a cracked Gem now repairs it.
- Gems now appear as loot in blacksmith, mineshaft, temple, and stronghold chests.
- Two enchantments, implemented in 1.2, should now appear in enchanting tables.
- Fair Fight, poofs Gems instantly.
- Breaking Point, shatters Gems instantly.
- To post a comment, please login.