Cramped is a puzzle map in which all of the rooms are 3x3 or more.
WELL... I may have cheated on two of them, but still, pretty small.
It was made for ModJam 4, a mod and map making contest in which you have to create it within four days.
The map is shorter than I wanted it to be, and is unpolished in places due to the ModJam thingy. Compared to other maps, it probably sucks. Bad.
Still, I'm sure you'll find plenty of enjoyment in this baby!
- 15-30 minutes of gameplay!
- Quality puzzles! Hopefully.
- 1.8 features from the latest snapshot, like um.... titles! And fancy particle effects! Yeah, those. I'm not really a genius, you know.
- No boring and unoriginal parkour or mazes! Who likes unoriginal parkour or mazes, anyway?
- Easy to medium gameplay that probably requires you to have brain surgery! Yai. Brain surgery.
- Wait, did I say that no one like unoriginal parkour or mazes? Take that. Everyone likes unoriginal parkour and mazes. But they are unoriginal, so let's not put that in there.
- Exposed redstone in the Drowning puzzle because I was a Cleectiderp but couldn't fix it due to time constraints, it's pretty large scale I may fix it if I have time, sorry!
- A random quote at the end of the map, because I just so happen to have read that poem.