I would actually like to see it in salt lake city, and i have a few good reasons.
1. The comiccon there is the largest in the world, and stan lee said it was the best.
2. SLC international airport is one of the largest hubs in the west.
3. The city is one of the most simplist cities to navigate thanks to its grid layout.
4. Lots of hotels not far from the salt palace convention center.
5. Lots of underground parking.
6. Wide roads, with trax (obove ground train system)
those are my reasons, now i highly bet that this will never be read by mojang, but i hope they at least concider it this year.