Fixed! There was a system in place to do this upgrade automatically but it was misconfigured -- it's been fixed now, you should see embeds again now. Please let me know if you run into any other problems. Thanks for the patience!
Member for 8 years, 8 months, and 3 days
Last active Mon, Feb, 19 2018 20:16:06
- 103 Followers
- 8,023 Total Posts
- 5231 Thanks
Feb 2, 2018Posted in: Forum Discussion & Info
Can't see videos in this page unless I disable protection each times.
Thank you! Acknowledged, working on it Will update this thread once fixed.
Jan 29, 2018Posted in: Forum Discussion & Info
Modern browsers are beginning to require https across every page of a website, they are warning users that the website is insecure otherwise. This is a good thing (as https is important) but at this time it's not viable for us to switch to https across the website for advertising reasons. As I understand it, we're working towards being able to do this -- and already some of the website in our network are https only -- but in the meantime we do serve sensitive pages (such as login and account management) over https and without advertisements. This is a good middle ground as it ensures your credentials are always secured, but certainly long term we'd love to have the whole website served over https.
The reason browsers are now labelling connections over http as insecure isn't because anything has changed with http, it's still as (in)secure as it has always been, this forum is as secure today as it was 6 months ago, rather it's because browser vendors wish to cause a shift in understanding about the insecurity of http for consumers and incentivise providers into serving their websites over https.
Jan 25, 2018Posted in: Forum Discussion & Info
If you check the source of a page you can usually find any available RSS feed that way. If you go to minecraft.net and open the source, then ctrl+f for "rss" you'll find this feed:
Does that meet your needs?
Jan 11, 2018citricsquid posted a message on No longer getting web notifications for subscribed threadsPosted in: Forum Discussion & Info
Hi! This issue has now been resolved with a deploy, please let me know if you continue to experience issues with notifications. Thank you.
Jan 9, 2018Posted in: Forum Discussion & Info
There may also be an issue with the amount of care needed not to remove posts unnecessarily; I had considered reporting that particular post (as gobbledygook rather than being patently offensive) but declined to do so on the basis it might have been some sort of 'earthy' joke I lacked the referents to appreciate.
[I've done the mod/admin gig, and (unless the offense is clearcut), standard procedure at those sites is to get a second opinion if the post is marginal.]
…or it could just be a 'human factors issue'. The few things I've needed to report have been handled quite swiftly…(IIRC - in no case did I make a point of checking).
You're more than welcome to report anything you have concerns about, the issue is not so much the amount of time it takes to process reports -- we have the capability to process many more -- it's that there are times, such as weekends, when we don't have as many staff active and it can take longer for someone to be online to process reports -- but once they are online, all are processed -- there are no open reports now, for example
Dec 26, 2017citricsquid posted a message on No longer getting web notifications for subscribed threadsPosted in: Forum Discussion & Info
Sorry for the inconvenience, this is a known issue but because of the christmas period we're unable to deploy a fix. The fix should be deployed in the coming days, when all notifications should resume. Thank you for your patience.
Dec 21, 2017Posted in: Forum Discussion & Info
A bug was identified and has been resolved, we shouldn't see any more issues associated with constant logouts. You'll still be logged out when your session is invalid, but that should be infrequent, if anyone is logged out frequently please let me know so we can investigate further.
Nov 30, 2017Posted in: Forum Discussion & Info
Thank you for your feedback. I agree that allowing one vote per day rather than every 24 hours would be an improvement. I'll make a note of this, but please note that I can't promise that this feature will be implemented soon. Your patience is appreciated.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Nov 17, 2010Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Compatible with Minecraft 1.12.1
This Mod adds more creatures to the game.
We have a new website!! Please check it here: http://mocreatures.org/home
Don't forget to check my other mod: DrZhark's Magic Carpet Mod
The MoCreatures official server is back at:
discorddiscord for MoCreatures server: https://discord.gg/sxc6rrE
Or try the first original Mo'Creatures server:We don't longer maintain it ourselves. You can check this server's IP address and required mods at:
check some of the sculptures found on this server:
Download the Mod:
Minecraft version 1.12.1
Minecraft version 1.10.2
Minecraft version 1.8.9
Minecraft version 1.8.1
Minecraft version 1.7.10nothing to report now
How to Install Mo'Creatures Mod:Minecraft 1.6.x+
1. Install Forge using the installer.
2. Launch the game using the Forge profile. Exit the game.
3. Copy the MoCreatures.zip, CustomSpawner.zip into the .minecraft/mods folder.
4. Play! (Make sure your profile is set to Forge)
Download the files linked above
Please make a backup of your minecraft.jar file and then:
1. install Forge (unzip the .zip file and add all of its contents to your minecraft.jar file)
2. install GUI Api (just copy the .jar file into the /coremods folder)
3. Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar file
4. locate your .minecraft/mods folder
5. copy the MoCreatures.zip and CustomSpawner.zip files inside your \.minecraft/mods folder
You can watch this video explaining how to install the mod v6.0.0. (thanks to TheGofa)
And this one that explains how to set up a server with Mo'Creatures 5.0.0
This video shows how to install MoCreatures 5.1.5 on Mac (thanks to michaelsmiles)
PixelPaperCraft has a section for Mo'Creatures!
Previous VideosThis video explains how to transfer your pets from Minecraft 1.5.2 to 1.6.2
this one is in Spanish and explains most of the features of Mo'Creatures:
This video shows the New Big Cats and Manticores
-fixed crashing bug when hitting werewolves with a tool
-another attempt to fix aquatic animals crashing bugs
-fixed hybrid bigCats and pet amulet bug
-animals can be tamed by riding them again
-fixed Jellyfish crashing bug
-fixed bug that made wyverns revert back to mother wyvern
-exorcised Aquatic animals crashing bugs
-Tamed Ligers can obtain wings by receiving an essence of light
-fixed tiny creatures appearing with the summon command
-fixed game crashing bug when Ents were planting flowers
-fixed game crashing bug with MoCPetNames
-fixed game crashing bug with PetAmulets
-fixed MoCreatures tab name
-fixed Mammoth Platform name
-bunnies can be tamed again
-small creatures can be picked up again
-fixed light blue kitty bed icon
-fixed amulets and fish nets
-BigCats move faster
-fixed bug with inventories of BigCats, Horses
-fixed bug with entities moving sideways
-fixed duplicating item bug when using item on off hand
-fixed animation bug with aquatic entities receiving damage
-Bears can now be tamed by giving meats to cubs
-Bears can now be ridden and given chests
-Split bears into separate entities
-Split ogres into separate entities
-medium fish were split into separate entities
-small fish were split into separate entities
-hybrid big cats are now separate entities
-Updated for Minecraft 1.10.2
[8.1.3] and [8.2.2]
tamed animals will no longer attack the player
tamed bears can be commanded to sit with the whip
fixed invisible kittybeds
[8.1.2] and [8.2.1]
-fixed bug where ghost big cats will revert to normal cats after reloading game
-fixed bug where amulets will disappear from tamed big cats
-fixed bug with wyvern lair spawnings (the default mocreatures and customspawner .cfg files need to be erased for the fix to take place)
-tigers and leopards now show chests
-added more big cat hybrids (thanks to Cybercat5555): Leoger (between leopard and tiger), Panthger (between Panther and tiger), liard (between male lion and leopard) and lither (between panther and male lion)
-Updated for MC 1.8.9
-BigCat overhaul, split the bigcats into their own categories: lions, tigers, panthers, leopards
-split stingRays and MantaRays
-BigCats can be tamed by giving pork or raw fish to a cub
-big cats can mate by giving them pork or raw fish and keeping them in an enclosed space
-white lions and white tigers are a rare spawn with a 1/20 chance
-ligers are obtained by breeding a male lion with a Tiger
-there is a hybrid between panther and regular leopards
-giving a dark essence to a panther gives it wings
-giving a light essence to a male lion, white male lion or liger will give it wings
-Manticores are a new mob, red manticores are found in the Nether, blue manticores in snowy biomes and dark and green manticores elsewhere
-Manticores can drop an egg, that can be hatched to obtain a pet manticore. Pet manticores can be ridden once they turn into adults
-There are ghost versions of the big cats that can be obtained randomly when a tamed big cat dies
-winged big cats, ghost big cats, hybrid big cats and manticore pets are sterile (they can't breed)
-fixed kitty beds icons and behavior
-synchronized flying horse wing flapping animations and sounds
-cleaned up the code
-fixed komodo animations
-fixed server code
[8.0.0] devA - Note this is not a release ready version, for testing purposes only
-werewolves will receive higher damage from items / weapons with 'silver' in the unlocalized name or name of the material. They won't receive extra damage from gold weapons
-werewolves won't complain as much when transforming from human to werewolf form
-improved werewolves moving speed when hunched
-improved dolphin riding code
-turtle swimmimg animation improved
-piranhas move as a herd and attack differently
-deers will jump when fleeing from entities
-horses can also get ready to breed by feeding them a golden carrot
-turtles / bunnies will not receive damage when riding a player
-updated ogre attack animations
-improved minigolem / golem throwing stone accuracy
-added three more crab textures
-foxes now spawn cubs that follow adults and flee from players
-improved maggot animation
-improved ant food picking behavior
-added female turkeys
-ents now plant all the flower varieties
-added bear attack animation
-decreased frequency of goat bleets
-wraiths do not collide with entities, added attack animation
-skeletons, silver skeletons and zombies can now ride scorpions and wild wolves as well as mob horses
-MoCreature inventories can be opened by interacting with the creature while sneaking (right click while pressing shift). The MoCreatures 'keys' are no longer obtained by adding a chest to a creature and the crafting recipe was removed.
-Improved elephant animations
-Synchronized wyvern wing flapping animations / sounds. The wing flap depending on the flight speed when ridden.
-Added transform animation to Wyverns
-Changed wyvern speed, health, attack damage so the 2nd tier wyverns are significantly better
-Sharkteeh can now be converted into bonemeal
-fixed weapon damage and enchanteability
-added Pet scorpion sitting behavior / animation
-added transform animation to scorpions
-Pet scorpion health boosted to 40 (from 18)
-added wyvern ghosts
-increased Horse health, Horse speed
-Tamed Zebras shuffle again
-The nightmare burning effect last less than before
- Female Ostriches eggs are no longer sterile. Players must now pick up the eggs in order to hatch them.
- Bunnies no longer breed in the wild. In order to breed a bunny, players need to feed it a carrot at full health.
- Fixed Wyverns not laying eggs
- Fixed Pet Amulet glitch with mcMMO
- Fixed Pet Amulet glitch with nametags
- Fixed Ray grow glitch
- Fixed BigGolem dupe glitch
- Fixed wyverns, small fish, and medium fish not dropping the correct egg type
- Fixed possible client crash with Ent's attacking tamed animals
- Added new server '/mocspawn' admin command which allows you to spawn any type of horse/wyvern instantly.
This command should help server admins replace pets that go missing.
Valid Horse types :
Tier 1 : 1-5
Tier 2 : 6-9
Tier 3 : 11-13
Tier 4 : 16-17
Special : 21-28, 30, 32, 36, 38-40, 48-61, 65-67
Valid Wyvern types :
Normal : 1-4, 6-12
Mother : 5
An example of spawning a Zorse would be
'/mocspawn horse 61'
An example of spawning a mother wyvern would be
'/mocspawn wyvern 5'
for previous change logs, refer to the README.txt file
Currently the Mod adds the following creatures:
Ents are peaceful creatures that will be immune to any kind of weapons but axes. They attract nearby small creatures and spawn small plants.
Moles are very shy and hide underground from bigger creatures.
Mini golems are mobs that spawn at night and throw rocks at the player.
Silver Skeletons are aggressive mobs that spawn at night and on dark places. They can sprint towards the player and outrun him/her. They drop bones or silver swords. The silver swords are quite effective against Werewolves
Raccoons attack back if provoked. They can be tamed by giving them any edible item.
-Small and Medium Fishpictures pending...
A nice variety of small and medium size fish that can be trapped with a fishnet and fished with the fishing pole
This is how a fishnet is crafted:
Spawn on beaches next to water. They can be tamed with fishnets
Wyverns are poisonous drakes, they can be found on the WyvernLair.
Wyvern eggs can be obtained by slaying wyverns (but only on the wyvern lair). A wyvern has a 10% chance of dropping an egg.
The egg can be hatched in the Overworld by placing it near a torch and once the Wyvern grows, it can be saddled and armored.
The wyvern lair can only be accessed by using a Wyvern Portal Staff. The staff has only four uses before it's destroyed. There is an alternative recipe that replaces the unicorn with a vial of light.
The staff can be activated on any dimension, and it will teleport the player to the center of the Wyvern Lair dimension.
To return back, the staff has to be activated on the quartz portal of the Wyvern Lair.
-Elephants and Mammoths
Elephants spawn on Deserts, Jungles, Plains and Forests.
Mammoths spawn on cold biomes.
Elephants drop Hide
A calf elephant can be tamed by giving it 10 Sugar lumps or 5 cakes
Tamed elephants are healed with baked potatoes, bread or haystacks
A harness can be put on tamed adult elephants to make them rideable and attach extra things:
If a player 'sneaks' near their elephant, it will sit for a short time, where it can be mounted
To dismount an elephant, the rider has to make it sit first and then it can be dismounted.
Indian Elephants can be given a special luxurious garment:
In addition to the garment, a nice throne can then be given to the Elephant.
Two chest sets can be put on each elephant, allowing it to carry inventory
A key is used to open the inventory.
Mammoths can also carry two extra regular chests.
Three different kinds of tusk reinforcements can be crafted: wood, iron and diamond.
They can be given to tamed adult elephants and mammoths, and taken off with a pickaxe.
While wearing them reinforcement and ridden by the player, they will break blocks.
(However that feature is disabled by default in multiplayer, to prevent griefing)
Mammoths are more effective at breaking blocks than elephants.
A platform can be put on the Songhua Mammoth, allowing them to carry a second player.
To have a passenger, first the rider makes the mammoth sit, then the second player 'sneaks' while close to the mammoth.
The second player can dismount the mammoth by pressing the sneak key.
Komodo dragons spawn on swamps and plains. They attack small animals or players.
Komodo dragons poison their prey.
They drop reptile hide and the bigger Komodo Dragons have a 25% chance of dropping eggs.
An egg can be hatched if placed near a torch and the resulting baby Komodo Dragon will be tamed.
Tamed Komodo dragon can be healed by giving it raw rat or raw turkey.
A saddle can be put on a Tamed adult Komodo dragon so it can be ridden.
Golems spawn at night, and initially consists of only three blocks: the Head, the Core and a valuable ore cube. When the Golem is near a player, it activates and forms its body.
Golems have a powerful melee attack, they also have a ranged attack, where the Golem throws one of the blocks of its arms.
When a Golem is attacked, there is a chance to destroy one of its blocks. The chance of destroying a block depends on the difficulty level. If the chest is open and the core of the golem is exposed, it will suffer damage.
As the Golem suffers damage, it becomes more dangerous. A hint of the danger level of the golem is the color of its power aura. Blue is seen in a Golem that is not attacking. Yellow on a Golem that has started attack, Orange on the Golem that has suffered considerable damage. Red is seen on a Golem about to explode.
The Golem will constantly try to acquire replacement blocks. Every time a block is acquired, the Golem is healed (the amount of the healing depends also on the difficulty level)
It may be wise to look for shelter when the Golem power aura is red, as there is not too much time before the golem explodes.
When a Golem dies, it drops all of the blocks that were part of its body (including the valuable ore cube).
They're slow and they hide in their shells, except when they don't have a shell. In that case they're just slow. Snails drop slime balls.
Including Ants, butterflies, moths, flies, bees, fireflies, dragonflies, maggotts and crickets. Just for ambiance's sake
Turkeys... they drop raw turkey when killed that can be cooked. Pretty straightforward stuff.
check this video by BlockDaddy
Horses are the first controllable mount in Minecraft. You will need to tame them before you can ride them. Once tamed, they won't despawn. There are 44! different kind of Horses available.
Only regular horses, donkeys and zebras spawn in the wild.
Horses need a saddle to be ridden. You can use either regular or horse saddles on them. Once you mount the horse, you'll need to break it by riding it repeatedly, you can make the process easier by feeding the horse hay, sugar lumps or apples.
Tamed horses can be bred with the following combinations:
The Gofa made this video explaining the breeding chart:
This is the formula for the Essence of Undead. The Heart of undead is a rare drop of the Undead horse mobs, found at night. The essence of undead is used to obtain undead horses and heal them.
When riding and undead horse, mobs will not attack you.
To obtain rarer horses, you need a Zebra and the rare essences:
Essence of Fire. The heart of fire is found only as a rare drop of Nightmares on the nether.
Essence of Darkness. The heart of darkness is a rare drop of bathorses.
Bathorses are aggressive mob horses found at night, mostly on underground caves.
The Essence of Light is made by combining the other three essences
The zebras can be found more frequently on plains biomes. You can increase the frequency of Zebras spawning by changing the 'Zebra Chance' option of the mod.
Wild Zebras will flee on sight unless you're riding a white spotted or cow horse (tier 4 horses) or if you're riding another Zebra or Zorse. Once you tame a Zebra, you can breed a Zorse.
Zorses are sterile and if given an essence of fire will transform it to a Nightmare. Giving it an essence of Darkness will transform the Zorse into a bat horse.
If you give an essence of light to a nightmare, you will obtain an Unicorn. Unicorns can buckle other creatures and fall very slowly, floating down.
If you give an essence of light to a Bat horse, while the bathorse is high in the sky at the cloud level, it will trasnform into a Pegasus.
Pegasus and Unicorns can breed a White Fairy horse, however both will dissapear in the process. You need to give them both Essence of lights to get them ready for the mating. Also essence of light is used to heal them.
If you give a light blue dye, a pink dye, lime dye, cactus green, orange dye, cyan dye, purple dye, ink sac, dandelion yellow, rose red, or a lapis lazuli to a white fairy horse, it will transform into a blue, pink, light green, green, orange, cyan, purple, black, yellow, red, or dark blue fairy horse. Fairy horses can carry a small inventory, if given a chest.
Amulets are used to capture horses. The horses will drop any saddle, armor or inventory before being captured in the amulet. Only certain horses can be trapped in amulets:
Amulet of the sky, to capture pegasus or black pegasus
Fairy amulet for the fairy horses
Ghost amulet, that can capture ghost horses
Bone amulet, used to capture skeleton horses
Horses can now wear armor, from softer to sturdier. They mitigate the damage the horses receive.
Iron Horse Armor
Gold Horse Armor
Diamond Horse Armor
And crystal armor for the rare horses
This is how you craft the Horse Saddle:
The only way to dismount a horse is by clicking the sneak key (shift)
Quick guide on how to breed horses:
Rules for breeding:
-The horses to breed should be kept close (no more than 4 blocks away)
-There should be no other horses around (8 blocks)
-You have to feed them both to start the process (suitable foods are mushroom soup or pumpkins or rare essences for the rarer horses)
-it takes time (about 1/2 Minecraft day)
Quick Guide on How to use the Horses' Inventory:
-Donkeys, mules, pegasus, black pegasus and fairy horses can carry bags
-The horse needs to be tamed, and you need to give it a chest (only once)
-A key will appear in your inventory. You can use that key to open any horse inventory. If the key is lost, you can craft a new one.
How to activate the Nightmare's special ability:
-it has to be tamed, you need to give it a redstone.
-after that, ride it... and be careful
You can craft a rope:
that can be used to tie horses and BigCats, so they will follow you.
Ostriches spawn in plains and desert biomes. You can find male, females and chicks. The males will fight back if attacked.
The females and chicks will run away and hide their heads in the ground if attacked.
Beware of the normally passive female ostriches, they'll fight you if you steal one of its eggs.
Wild ostriches can't be tamed, but if you happen to 'acquire' an ostrich egg and hatch it, the chick will be tamed and will follow you around.
You can give your tamed ostrich chick a name. The name can be changed by interacting with the ostrich while holding a medallion or book.
Once the chick becomes adult, it will swap its feathers to reflect its gender. You can command your tamed ostriches by using a whip.
If you give an adult tamed ostrich a saddle, you can ride it. while riding, if you crack your whip on the ground, the ostrich will sprint for a short period of time.
Male ostriches are fast and the rare albino ostriches even faster.
Ostriches can carry helmets that will reduce the damage received
A chest can be given to an ostrich and they can carry a small inventory
cloth colored cubes can be given to saddled ostriches to make them carry colored flags
Nether ostriches are obtained by giving any tamed ostrich an essence of fire
Nether ostriches will fly in a way inspired by the game 'Joust'. (It's requires skill!)
Unihorned ostriches are obtained by giving any tamed ostrich an essence of light.
They buckle animals in a similar way than with the unicorns. Unihorned ostriches can drop a unicorn
Black wyvern ostriches are obtained by giving a tamed ostrich an essence of darkness
they can fly if the jump button is used on a timely fashion. They propel themselves forward once flying. They're tricky but fun to control in the air.
Undead ostriches are obtained by giving any tamed ostrich an essence of undead.
-SnakesThere are eight different kinds of snakes including a couple of shy snakes that will run away from the player and venomous snakes like corals, cobras, rattle snakes. There are also aggressive pythons.
Different kind of snakes spawn based on the biomes. Rattlesnakes only spawn on deserts, pythons spawn on swamps and jungles
Snakes mind their own business, if you get too close they will alert and hiss, giving you time to run away. If you don't they will attack you.
A player carrying a bird or mice will attrack the nearby snakes. They hunt down small creatures
You can obtain snake eggs. A snake egg that is dropped near a torch will hatch and the baby snake will be tamed and can be picked up. tamed snakes won't attack the player.
Shy dark green snake:
shy dark spotted snake:
Mantarays are peaceful creatures, they won't bother you at all.
They can be tamed by mounting them. Then a fishnet can be used on them
Stingrays will try to hide at the bottom of the water, they can be found in waters of most biomes except the Ocean and snow biomes. If you get too close, you have the chance of being poisoned by the stingray. Just avoid stepping on them!
They can be tamed with fishnets
JellyFish will spawn on most waters. They are translucent and propel with pulsating movements. They are also luminescent at night. You can get poisoned if you get too close. JellyFish drop slimeballs. Just watch the water, you don't want to get poisoned!
Can be tamed with fishnets
Goats are really easy to tame, just drop any edible(food) item nearby. Once tamed, you can name them. you can also change the name by right clicking on the goat while holding a medallion
Tamed and wild goats will follow you if you are carrying any edible items in your hand.
You can use a rope on tamed goat to make them follow you
You can milk female goats. Female goats don't have a goatie and have shorter horns
Don't try to milk a male goat. It won't like it
Male goats will fight back if provoked. They will also fight between themselves. They won't fight to death and will calm down after a short while.
Goats are quite omnivorous. They will eat ANY item or floating blocks that are nearby. Even diamonds. If you die next to a goat it will have a feast with your dropped items. You have been warned
Crocodiles will roam around near beaches in the swamp biomes, sometimes they will remain static.
Don't be fooled by a 'sleeping' crocodile, they are ready to attack and their speed can surprise you. They are very aggressive and fast in the water.
Crocodiles snatch prey with their jaws, they will try to carry their prey to the water, were they'll perform a death roll.
If a crocodile has caught you, you can try to get free by attacking it, but not all the hits will land. It's not that easy to scape crocodile's jaws.
Crocodiles drop hides that can be used to craft 'Croc' armor
These shy lil' guys will hide from any other creature bigger than them.
Turtles are resistant to most attacks unless they are upside down.
If you right click on a turtle, you will flip it. It takes some time for the poor little guy to flop
You can tame turtles by dropping watermelon slices or sugar cane near them.
Once tamed, they will grow slowly, follow you around and also you can carry them on your head!
Scorpions are nasty creatures that attack at night or if provoked. When scorpions attack, there is a chance of being poisoned.
There are four different kinds of scorpions, the common variety will poison you, black scorpions spawn on caves. blue scorpions found on snow that will slow you down and the red scorpions found on the Nether and will set you on fire.
Mother scorpions that are found with baby scorpions on their back drop babies which can be picked up and tamed.
Scorpions drop either sting or chitin. The sting is a short lived weapon with special properties, causing poison, slow, confusion or fire on the targets
the stings can be used to forge swords that will last longer and hit stronger (just add a diamond sword to three scorpion stings of the same kind.
With the scorpion chitins, armor can be forged. A full set of armor confers a special ability. The cave Scorpion armor set allows night vision.
The nether armor set gives fire resistance. The frost armor set enables water breathing. The regular scorpion armor gives mild regeneration.
Wild kitties will run from player. You can throw ('Q') cooked fish near them and once they eat it, they won't run away from the player. You can then give them a medallion to tame them. Once the medallion is given you can name them. The name and health bar can be toggled on/off individually by right clicking while holding a pickaxe or globally by using the in-game mod menu.
L = leather
G = Gold ingot
Once the cat is tamed, it will look for a Kitty bed with food or milk.
P = wood plank
I = iron ingot
W = Wool (you can use dyed wool as well, it will give you beds of different colors)
P P P
P W P
You can place beds and litter boxes by right clicking, and pick them up by right clicking while holding a pickaxe.
You can transport a kitty bed or litter box in your head by right clicking on it without holding a pickaxe. You can transport kitties that are on lying on the bed or litter box that way. the kitties will want either milk or pet food poured into the kitty bed. While the cat is eating or drinking, you can see the milk/food level shrinking.
any combination of Raw Pork + Raw fish
Once the kitty has eaten, it will look for an unused litter box.
P = wood plank
S = sand
P P P
P S P
P P P
The litter box will become 'used'. This item is a powerful magnet for monsters. However ogres won't stomp and Creepers won't explode. Zombies will chase and push it whereas skeletons will throw arrows at it. It is quite a sight After a while, an used litter box will return to its empty state. You can also use sand on an used litter box to clean it.
A cat that has eaten and used a litter box, will roam freely, it can become hungry again and look for food in a kitty bed again, or it will fall sleep at night, or try to climb a tree.
IF you use a whip nearby cats, they will sit and won't move. You can also right click on a cat while wearing a whip to individually toggle sitting on/off
L = Leather
I = Iron Ingot
C = BigCat Claws
C L C
If the cat has decided to climb a tree, you can watch it climbing. A cat that climbs a tree, will get trapped on top and will need help to come down.
You can pick up a cat in three different ways: if it is a kitten, it will ride on top of your head. An adult cat will go on the player's shoulders. If you pick up a cat while holding a rope, you will carry it by its legs. Cats don't like to be carried that way and will be annoyed once you drop them.
S = Silk
Cats can also get annoyed if they don't find a litter box or a bed with food or milk, or if you attack them once they're tamed.
Once the cat is annoyed, it will chase the player and occasionally hurt him/her. After a while the cat temper will improve.
A cat will follow you if you have a wool ball on your hand
If you give the cat the wool ball, it will play with it for a while chasing it and pushing it, until the cat gets bored.
You can breed cats by giving them cake. Once cake is given, the cat will look for another cat that is also in the mood (given cake). After a while one of them will become pregnant and will need to find a kitty bed.
After a short while in the kitty bed, the cat will give birth to 1-3 kittens. Kittens will be very playful and will chase any items (not only wool balls), will play with the player and will chase its mom.
If a kitten is attacked, its mom will defend them.
Cats will display emoticons to give you clues of what they're thinking. You can turn emoticons off using the in-game mod menu.
They will run away from everything. You can pick up a mouse by its tail. Mice drop seeds.
They will attack the player at night or in dark areas, if you attack one rat, all the nearby rats will attack you. They are not too strong and their health is low. They drop coal.
Watch this video from BlockDaddy O'Neal showcasing the rats
Deer will run away from anything bigger than a chicken. They're peaceful creatures. You can find female, males and fawn.
They drop pork meat
BigCats replace the lions that were part of the initial release of this mod.
Besides male and female lions, there are Tigers, Cheetahs, Panthers, Snow Leopards and White Tigers.
Female lions and Tigers will always attack the player if within range. Male lions, panthers and cheetahs will some times attack the player. BigCats will attack only when hungry. They will also eat raw pork or raw fish when hungry. Once they eat or kill a prey, they'll stop being hungry for a while.
BigCats of different breeds will fight amongst them. Bring on the catfight! Tamed BigCats won't fight amongst them.
Wild Cubs will seldom spawn. If you throw raw pork or raw fish near a small cub, and then you give it a medallion, you will tame it and it won't despawn or attack you. Once it grows to adult size, it will fight mobs on its own. Cubs will attack any other animal smaller than themselves. Bigger (almost adult) cubs won't be tamed.
Tamed BigCats will follow you and fight any mob that targets you.
BigCats will drop BigCat Claws when killed. You can use the BigCatClaws to craft a whip.
Horses and BigCats will stay put when a whip is used near them (whitin 12 blocks). Also If you right click on a tamed Horse or BigCat while holding a whip, you can toggle them between moving and staying.
If you use a rope on a tamed BigCat, it will follow you and fight your enemies
You can watch this video by Foxy1990, showing how to tame BigCats
They have 10 different colors/patterns. Piranhas are red and will attack anything that falls in the water. You can deactivate piranhas with the in game menu
Fishbowls can be used to capture, transport and release fish. You can craft a fishbowl with four pieces of glass. an empty fishbowl can be filled with water
A fishbowl with water can be used to capture fish. The fishbowl can be placed in the world and carried around in your head. If you want to bring a fishbowl back to your inventory, just
right click on it while holding any pike.
Fish can also be tamed with fishnets
There are six different kind of dolphins (from common to rare): blue, green, purple, dark, pink and albino. The last two kinds are seen only rarely in the wild.
You can tame dolphins by feeding them raw fish. the rarer the dolphin, the more raw fish it requires to be tamed. A blue dolphin requires 2 raw fish and an albino dolphin requires 12 raw fish. You can also tame dolphins by riding/breaking them. Rarer dolphins are noticeable faster than common ones.
Tamed adult dolphins can breed by feeding them cooked fish and keeping them apart from other creatures in a similar fashion than the horse breeding. Young dolphin can not breed or be tamed/ridden.
Two dolphins of the same color will always have offspring of such color. Dolphins have a 'genetic value' from 1-6. (blue = 1 and albino = 6) if you mix and match dolphins you have 1/3 chance of obtaining a purple or dark dolphin if the genetic value addition of the parents is 3 or 4, and you have a 1/10 chance of obtaining a pink or albino dolphin if the genetic value addition equals 5 or 6. i.e. A pink dolphin(5) can be obtained in 1/10 of cases by combining a blue(1) plus a dark(4) dolphin or a green (2) plus a purple (3) dolphin.
This video shows how to breed dolphins: (courtesy of Foxy1990)
The sharks will attack anything that falls in the water, except squids or other sharks. Sharks have different sizes, if you kill a big shark in easy difficulty or higher, you have a 10% chance of getting a shark egg. Right clicking on the shark eggs throws them. If the egg falls in water it will incubate and a tamed shark will hatch. Tamed sharks won't despawn and once they're big enough, will attack any other creature except sharks or the player.
The shark model was inspired by charle88's thread. He also shared his textures.
The first metamorphic and multi-stance mob for Minecraft! Don't be fooled by his appearance and sweet talk, they are ominous! He drops wood sticks or wood tools. At night it will transform into a vicious werewolf!
There are four kinds of werewolves, of special interest is the fiery werewolf who can set targets ablaze.
In daylight the werewolf will transform back into human form in no time. The best way to kill this beast is by using gold items (Think of it as the Minecraft silver). You have been warned, don't face one if you don't have a gold sword. It drops gold apples, stone or steel tools.
Werewolves sometimes will run on all fours, which makes them faster
There are four kind of bears in MoCreatures:
Black bears and Grizzly bears will attack back if provoked. Polar Bears, that spawn in cold biomes will hunt down the player on sight. Panda bears are peaceful creatures that are attracted to sugar cane.
You can tame a Panda bear by giving it reeds. Once tamed, a lazo can be used to make them follow you.
Spawns during the night time, only outdoors. It will attack you at night, and won't attack unless provoked during the day. Hunts small prey, and of course sheep!
spawns only in Hard difficulty. Will set you on fire for a short time. Drops redstone. You can see them from a distance because of flashing flames.
The first mobs to destroy blocks! It destroys blocks sparing ore blocks and obsidian. The green ogre drops obsidian ore
The fire Ogre is rarer than the regular ogre. This mob destroys blocks and ignites the floor on impact. It is fire resistant. It drops 'fire' so you can craft your chainmail.
The Cave Ogre only spawns underground. It has the biggest area of damage. It drops diamonds.
Nothing original, I used material already available, credits go to dorino1 quack sounds plus painterly pack's duck texture.
They attack smaller prey and if you get close to them, they can also attack you. Be warned
Birds add atmosphere to the game. There are six different kinds, and they have different sounds: Dove, Crow, BlueGrossBeak, Cardinal, Canary and Parrot. You can tame them by feeding them seeds. Once tamed, they won't be afraid of you and won't despawn.
If you pick up a bird, you can glide safely from heights
They will attack only smaller creatures. Most of the work was done by Roundaround. I worked on the 3D model
Frequently Asked Questions
I apologize in advance, but any post in the forum or any private message with a question already answered here will be ignored. I just don't have the time to answer the same questions over and over again. Please don't PM me with requests or questions. Use the forum instead. I'm overwhelmed with PMs and I'm not reading them anymore.F.A.Q.
Q.: Can I include your mod in my modpack?
A.: I'm sorry, but no. Please do not PM me about it. The answer is still no.
Q.: How do I get off my mount?
A.: Press the 'F' key
Q.: I installed the mod but don't see any of the new creatures.
A.: perhaps the gamerule doMobSpawning is set to false. To fix it,open the world to LAN to allow cheats, then press 't', then type: /gamerule doMobSpawning true
Q.: I only want to have xxx mob and not the others, can I?
A.: Use the in-game menu to adjust the spawn rates for each individual mob. You can deactivate any mob by setting its frequency to 0
Q.: I can't tame/ride a horse
A.: Make sure you're using the right saddle and follow the previous instructions on how to tame horses
Q.: I get a black screen when installing the mod
A.: Did you forget to delete the META-INF folder?
Q.: Does this work for SMP?
Q.: The lions and bears are bipeds!!
A.: You either did not install the Mod Loader or you installed another mod that conflicted with mine (i.e. a non Mod Loader mod)
Q.: Can you do xxxx mob for me?
A.: You're welcome to post your ideas/suggestions, I have a list of mobs to do...
Q.: Does this work for Mac computers?
A.: It does, the installation procedure is different.
Q.: What program do you use to make the mobs?
A.: I'm using Techne for models, paint.net for the textures, MCP plus Eclipse for the code
Previous versions-MoCreatures v6.2.1 (for Minecraft 1.7.2)-Mo'Creatures v6.1.0 mirror (for Minecraft 1.6.4)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v5.2.5.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.5.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v5.2.3.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.5.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v5.2.2.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.5.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v5.1.5.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.5.1)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v5.0.8.zip (MC 1.5.1)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.7.0 (MC 1.4.7) requires CustomSpawner 1.11.2
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.6.0a (MC 1.4.7)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.5.1.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.7)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.5.0.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.7)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.4.0.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.6)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.3.1.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.5)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.3.0.zip (Mirror)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.2.3.zip (Mirror)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.2.2.zip (Mirror)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.2.1.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.5)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.2.0.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.5)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.1.3.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.1.2.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.1.1.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.1.0.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.0.4.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.3.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.0.3.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.3.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.0.2.zip (MC 1.3.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.0.1.zip (MC 1.3.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v3.7.1.zip (MC 1.2.5)
BannersIf you want to add a Mo'Creatures banner to your signature, you have different options:
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/iYxei.png' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/Uwhm8.png' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/vygdJ.png' /></a>
Thanks to Jibberlicious
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/DH52R.png' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/MDDfn.jpg' /></a>And if you survived the bunny infestation...
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/iIB8C.jpg' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/UNlXu.jpg' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/Cpu63.jpg' /></a>
CreditsCoding: DrZhark, Bloodshot
Modelling: Kent C Jensen (a.k.a. BlockDaddy O'Neal) and DrZhark
Textures, Icons: BlockDaddy and DrZhark
special thanks to:
-ScottKillen: Extrabiomes XL compatibility coding
-AtomicStryker: SMP port for Minecraft 1.2.5
-Cojomax: adding custom sounds
-Freakstricth: Forge sprites
-Vaprtek: initial Horse Model.
-Dorino1: quack sounds plus painterly pack's duck texture.
-Macaque: first boar texture.
-Rondaround: fox idea, AI, sounds and texture
-_303 and Risugami: help with ModLoader and AudioMod
-Corosus: optimization changes in the code
-charle88: shark's model inspiration
-cdrumer11: pink and white dolphin skins
-FireHazurd: first werewolf model and texture
Feb 19, 2017Purplicious_Cow posted a message on Animania: Immersive Animals and Pets mod that improves the passive animal experience in MinecraftPosted in: Minecraft Mods
For MC Forge 1.10.x, 1.11.x, and 1.12.x
Support Animania! Become a Patreon!
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/xyXrVBa
Please note that this mod is continually being updated, so you may find bugs. Please help us by reporting any issues here:
Questions? Check out the Animania Wiki
Animania REQUIRES the CraftStudio API mod!
What is Animania?
Animania is an immersive mod that replaces and improves the passive animals in Minecraft, adding multiple breeds, genders, new behaviors, and several new species.
Please note that this mod is still new (so there are bugs). Help us out by reporting issues here: https://github.com/capnkirok/animania/issues
- Better models, textures, animations, and sounds
- Proper feed and care of animals
- Improved breeding and more realistic child growth
- More accurate behaviors and actions
- New and better resources and products
- For animals to be happy, they must have access to a consistent supply of food and water, and in some cases (like Pigs) need a place to have fun (like a mud pit)
- If attacked, some animals will run in fear for an extended period of time and may act more unpredictably near you. Others may attack back (like the Bull).
- If animals do not eat or drink, they become unhappy. They will become weaker, make less noise, and emit smoke particles.
- Animals will only breed or drop their top resources when they are happy, so you are encouraged to take good care of your animals and their environment.
- Animals can be fed and watered using Troughs filled with water, open ponds or rivers, or by hand (with a water bucket)
- Animals will eagerly eat their favorite foods or drink from a water bucket by hand
See What's Happening:
- Please note: on 1.11 and 1.12 versions, the WAILA or TOP mods can display additional information about what's happening in the world, simply by pressing Sneak while viewing animals or blocks.
- This includes animal information like if they are Hungry, Thirsty, Pregnant, Pregnancy Timer, Ready to Shear, Ready for Milking, Looking for Nest, Wool Regrowth Timer. Block information can include info like Nest Type, RF Generated (Hamster Wheel), and Trough contents and amount remaining.
- The new animals are found all over the overworld, located in different biomes and biome types more accurate to their species and breeds (Animania is fully compatible with Biome Dictionary and mods like Biomes O' Plenty).
- To make friends with animals, simply give them their favorite food. See animal types below to learn more.
- There are achievements/advancements for each breed. Collect them all and win big prizes. Note: Prizes equal the amount of sheer satisfaction you get from accomplishing things in video games.
- New species and breeds will constantly be added to the game.
- All animals can use a lead (you will need it). A simple recipe for Lead has been included in the mod.
- You can easily name animals in the mod. A simple recipe for Name Tags has been included int he mod (String + Gold Nugget)
- On the 1.11 and 1.12 versions of Animania, there is a strong integration with WAILA, TOP, and JEI, which will give you additional information about your animals and items. We highly recommend using these as companions.
- Moving animals can be done very easily with the Carry On mod (which was developed for Animania originally)
- Animania Cows, Chickens, and Horses, extend the vanilla counterparts and are compatible with Cooking for Blockheads, Hatchery, Astikoor and others.
- Animania is compatible with world generation mods such as Biomes o' Plenty
- The Trough is automatable and can work with other mods that have Pipes such as Immersive Engineering
- Most resources in the game are in OreDictionary and should be compatible with mods like HarvestCraft.
- Vanilla items and resources still drop from Animania mobs in case you need them for other mods. You can also customize the individual drops from any animal in the config.
- Though Animania replaces vanilla animals, this can be also turned off in the config if you want to keep them in game. Animania animals play well will vanilla animals.
Please feel free to use this mod in any modpack, public or private. There is no need to notify or ask us, please just mention Purplicious_Cow and RazzleberryFox in the pack if you do make it public, and link back to this forum post.
Animal Types and Breeds:
There are five breeds of cows in Animania. Each has slightly different drops, resources, and attributes. For instance, a Holstein is known for the quality of its Milk, while an Angus is more of a Beef cow.
Angus (beef), found in Jungles and Mesas
Hereford (beef), found in Forest Hills
Texas Longhorn (beef), found in Savannas
Holstein (milk), found in Forests
Friesian (milk) replaces default vanilla cow, found in Plains
- Eat grass, flowers, and some vegetables (protect your farms!)
- Eat Wheat from troughs
- Drink water from fresh lakes, rivers, man-made ponds, water troughs, or water buckets
- Bulls will attack if provoked
- Cows only breed when they are happy
- Cows only give milk when happy and after having giving birth and will become thirsty again after providing milk
- Bulls and calves generally try to stay near the mother cow
- Some adult cows drop prime meats
- Cows can spawn as families in the world
- In the 1.11 and 1.12 versions, Milk is a liquid, and is compatible with universal buckets
- Favorite food: Wheat, Yellow and Red Flowers
There are six breeds of Pigs in Animania. Each has slightly different drops, resources, and attributes. All pigs drop meats, some are better with Bacon, some with Roasts.
Duroc, found in Jungles
Hampshire, found in Extreme Hills
Large Black, found in Swamps and Birch Forests
Large White, found in Forest Hills
Old Spot, found in Forests
Yorkshire (replaces vanilla), found in Plains
- They love to roll in the mud and swim! Be sure to make them a mud pit and a little pond to dive into!
- All Animania adult pigs can be ridden. Just make sure they have been fed and watered, and right click with a Carrot and Stick. The 'speed boost' feature can be enabled by using your stick again while riding.
- Take your adult pigs to a Forest and they can help you find truffles when they have a lead. Be patient as this may take some time. Truffles can be used to make very good foods (more below)
- Pigs often spawn as families in the world
- Hogs and piglets generally try to stay near the mother Sow
- Favorite food: Slop, Carrots, Beets, Potatoes. Pigs can also graze tall grass.
There are 5 Chicken Breeds in Animania. Each has slightly different drops and resources. For instance, the Orpington drops the best meat, while the Wyandotte lays brown eggs, and Leghorns lay eggs the fastest.
Leghorn (replaces vanilla, found in Plains)
Orpington, found in Jungles and Swamps
Plymouth Rock, found in Hills
Rhode Island Red, found in Forests
Wyandotte, found in Forests
- Chickens love to peck the ground, looking for extra food
- Roosters crow in the early morning, right after dawn
- Chickens can drink water from troughs, freshwater lakes and rivers, or from water buckets. Unlike pigs and cows, they do not consume a full water block or bucket.
- Chickens eat seeds. This can either be hand fed to them, or scattered on the ground by right clicking with seeds in your hand.
- Chickens lay eggs in nests. You can either gather these eggs or leave them for the Rooster to help turn into baby chicks.
- Chickens will randomly drop feathers (timing can be adjusted in the config)
- Chickens will eat frogs and toads if found in the wild
- Chickens often spawn as families in the world
- Favorite Food: Seeds (in 1.11 and 1.12, all vanilla seed types will work.
Note: You can scatter seeds (just Right Click while holding seeds) on the ground for Chickens to eat
There are currently 6 different colors of Draft Horses. Draft Horses are intended to be work horses, and do not replace vanilla horses. Draft Horses do not have any special drops.
Draft Horses found in: Plains, Savanna
Draft Horse behaviors:
- Eat grass, flowers, apples, and some vegetables (protect your farms!)
- Eat Wheat from troughs (can be adjusted in the config)
- Drink water from fresh lakes, rivers, man-made ponds, water troughs, or water buckets
- All Animania adult Draft Horses can be ridden. Just make sure they have been fed and watered, and right click with a Riding Crop. The 'speed boost' feature can be enabled by using your Riding Crop again while riding.
- Horses only breed when they are happy
- Stallions and foals generally try to stay near the mother horse (mare)
- Horses often spawn as families in the world
- More behaviors coming, including pulling carts
- Favorite food: Wheat, Apples, Carrots
- Use a Riding Crop on a Fed and Watered Draft Horse to ride it. No saddle is required.
- Use your riding crop again while riding for a Speed Boost
Riding Crop Recipe:
Sheep (added in 1.3)
Sheep are found in:
- Dorper (Savanna, Plains)
- Dorset (Hills, Plains)
- Friesian (Plains)
- Merino (Plains, Dry biomes)
- Jacob (Forests)
- Suffolk (Mesa and Savanna)
- Can graze for wheat, grass, flowers, and some crops
- Eat Wheat from troughs (can be adjusted in the config)
- Drink water from fresh lakes, rivers, man-made ponds, water troughs, or water buckets
- Adult sheep can be sheared for Wool. Some Animania sheep drop unique Wools.
- With WAILA or TOP installed, you will be able to discover if the Sheep is ready to shear, when the wool will grow back, if the Sheep is pregnant or ready to milk.
- Rams may occasionally spar with each other for a short period of time
- Ewes can provide milk, which can be used to make Sheep Cheese
- Please note, as of 1.3, milk can only be provided after a Ewe has given birth
- Sheep only breed when they are happy
- Rams and lambs generally try to stay near the mother horse (Ewe)
- Sheep often spawn as families in the world
- Some sheep drop prime meats (mutton)
- Favorite food: Wheat, Carrots, Beets
Goats (added in 1.3)
Goats are found in:
- Alpine (Mountains, Hills)
- Angora (Plains)
- Fainting (Plains)
- Kiko (Mountains, Hills)
- Kinder (Savanna, Mesa)
- Nigerian Dwarf (Desert)
- Pygmy (Savanna, Mesa)
- Can graze for wheat, grass, flowers, and some crops
- Eat Wheat from troughs (can be adjusted in the config)
- Drink water from fresh lakes, rivers, man-made ponds, water troughs, or water buckets
- The Angora goat can be sheared for Wool (like Sheep).
- With WAILA or TOP installed, you will be able to discover if the Goat is ready to shear, when the wool will grow back, if the Doe is pregnant or ready to milk.
- Fainting Goats will indeed faint if you sprint directly into them. Don't worry, it does't hurt them.
- Bucks may occasionally spar with each other for a short period of time
- Does can provide milk, which can be used to make Goat Cheese
- Please note, as of 1.3, milk can only be provided after a Doe has given birth
- Goats only breed when they are happy
- Bucks and kids generally try to stay near the mother (Doe)
- Goats often spawn as families in the world
- All goats drop meat (Chevon). Some goats drop Prime Chevon.
- Favorite food: Wheat, Carrots, Beets, Apples, String, Sticks
There are currently 2 ferret colors, Grey and White. Ferrets can be tamed, and will follow you once you feed them their favorite food. You will know they are tamed because a heart will occasionally float above their heads.
Ferrets found in: Savannas
- Ferrets can be tamed by feeding them their favorite foods
- Ferrets can 'sit' and stay by right-clicking them. Click again to make them stand.
- Tamed Ferrets can ride on your shoulder. Simply sneak + right click to add them to your shoulder. Repeat to put them back down.
- Ferrets can drink water from rivers, ponds, and lakes or by hand
- Ferrets will steal eggs from Chicken nests (Hens and Roosters may fight back)
- Ferrets will also eat frogs and toads in the wild
- Favorite Foods: Eggs and some Raw Meats (Mutton)
(Note: breeding is not implemented for Ferrets)
There are currently 2 Hedgehogs, normal and albino. Ferrets can be tamed, and will follow you once you feed them their favorite food. You will know they are tamed because a heart will occasionally float above their heads.
Hedgehogs found in: Forests
- Hedgehogs can be tamed by feeding them their favorite foods
- Hedgehogs can 'sit' and stay by right-clicking them. Click again to make them stand.
- Tamed Hedgehogs can ride on your shoulder. Simply sneak + right click to add them to your shoulder. Repeat to put them back down.
- Hedgehogs can drink water from rivers, ponds, and lakes or by hand
- Hedgehogs will steal eggs from Chicken nests
- Hedgehogs will also eat frogs and toads in the wild
- Hedgehogs can dig up Carrots, Beets, and Potatoes from farms
- Hedgehogs Foods: Eggs, Carrots, Beets
(Note: breeding is not implemented for Hedgehogs)
Hamsters come in many different colors. They love storing the food you give them in their little cheeks and following you around if you have food in your hand! Hamsters can also be tamed by feeding them their favorite food (Hamster Food). Hamsters can sit and wag their tails when tamed.
Found in: Deserts, Beaches
- Hamsters can be tamed by feeding them their favorite foods
- Tamed Hamsters can 'sit' and stay by right-clicking them. Click again to make them stand.
- Tamed Hamsters can ride on your shoulder. Simply sneak + right click to add them to your shoulder. Repeat to put them down.
- Tamed Hamsters can now be placed in Hamster Balls, which they can roll around in for fun.
- Choose from 16 different colors. Place the ball on your tamed Hamster and take him for a stroll. Right click again to remove the Hamster Ball.
- Recipe: 8 Glass Panes, plus any Dye (or none for Clear) in the middle.
Hamster Ball Recipe (all colors supported)
- Favorite Food: Hamster Food
Hamster Food Recipe
- Hamsters can provide power via a Hamster Wheel.
- Place your Hamster Wheel on the ground (recipe below)
- Place a well-fed and tamed Hamster on your shoulder (Sneak + Right Click), then place the Hamster in the Wheel (Right Click)
- You can add additional Hamster Food directly to the wheel (stacks up to 16)
- Right click on the wheel to remove the Hamster
- Sneak + Right click to grab the created energy
- The Wheel is a compatible power source with many tech mods and machines
Hamster Wheel Recipe
(Note: breeding is not implemented for Hamsters)
There are currently 7 peafowl variations. India Blue, found in Jungles and Swamps
White, found in Jungles and Swamps
Other colors/breeds (Charcoal, Opal, Peach, Purple, Taupe) found in same locations
- Peafowl, like Chickens, eat seeds thrown on the ground or by hand
- Peafowl can drink from rivers, ponds, lakes, and troughs
- Peafowl will eat toads and frogs
- Peahens, like Hens, lay eggs in nests (same nest recipe). You can either gather these eggs to use in recipes or leave them for the Peacock to help turn into baby chicks.
- Favorite Food: Seeds (in 1.11 and 1.12, any vanilla seed)
- You can scatter seeds (Right Click) on the ground for Peafowl to eat.
There are currently 3 types of amphibians, Frogs, Dart Frogs, and Toads. They are ambient creatures, and have no favorite foods.
Frogs found in: Swamps, Rivers
Dart Frogs found in: Jungles
Toads found in: Swamps
- Frogs are generally afraid of players
- Dart Frogs are poisonous to the touch
- You can make poison arrows by placing a poison arrow on a Dart Frog
- Frogs and Toads are at the bottom of the food chain, and Chickens, Ferrets, Peacocks, and Hedgehogs will happily eat them if found in the wild
Breeding and Raising Children
Mammal Breeding (Horses, Cows, Pigs, Goats, Sheep, Rabbits):
- To breed mammals, simply put an eligible Female near an eligible Male of any breed type.
- If the animals are not already mated (to another animal), they will fall in love and make children as long as they are very close by and well fed.
- Any two breeds of the same species can mate.
- By default it takes around 1 Minecraft day for a child to be born (this is configurable).
- The resulting breed is based on chance.
- Make sure you keep the Mother well fed during pregnancy.
- If the mated male and female are separated by more than 30 blocks then the relationship will be severed.
- Please note that females will only give milk if they have first given birth.
Chick and Peachick Hatching:
- To make baby Chicks, simply place a nest for your Hen or Peahen (recipe below is same for both).
- If the Hen is fed and watered, and enough time has gone by, they will lay eggs in your nest.
- Up to 3 eggs can be laid per nest before it is considered full.
- If there is a Rooster/Peacock nearby the nest, an egg has a chance to hatch into a baby chick.
- The resulting breed is based on chance from the parents.
- Eggs can be gathered directly from the nest by hand (right-click)
Please note: on 1.11 and 1.12, WAILA and The One Probe mods will show you if your animal is mated, and if you have named your animals, it will tell you the mate's name (if you sneak while viewing). These mods can also show you if the female is pregnant, when it is approximately due to give birth (or lay an egg), if the animal is fertile (and ready to get pregnant), if the bird is looking for a nest, or the female mammal is ready to give milk.
- As long as you keep your animal kids fed and watered they will grow.
- By default, it takes around 1 Minecraft day to become an adult (this value can be adjusted in the config, under Growth Ticker Timer, where a lower number makes children grow up faster).
Resources, Items, and Drops
We recommend JEI (mod) for recipes
- Pigs, Cows, Chickens, Sheep, Goats, and Rabbits all drop special meats some with very beneficial effects
- Sheep and the Angora Goat can also drop Wool
- Each animal drops their best only when they are happy (fed and watered)
- Any vanilla replacement animal drops the vanilla version of their drop for the sake of continuity
- There are four omelette types, each with different abilities. Create a basic omelette in the Furnace, then add other ingredients to it in the Crafting Table.
- Some breeds have special Meat drops
- Beef can be cooked whole, or carved up into Steaks
- Pork can be cooked whole, or carved up into Bacon
- Cheeses can be made from Milk from Cows (Holstein and Friesian only), Sheep, and Goats
- You need a Cheese Mold to make Cheese
Cheese Mold Recipe
- In 1.11 and 1.12, Cheese is made by placing the Cheese Mold on the ground and pouring milk directly into it.
- Each Cheese type (Cow, Sheep, and Goat) has different properties
- If you have WAILA or TOP installed, you will see how long before the cheese is matured.
- Once the Cheese is ready, simply right-click to pop out the freshly made Cheese Wheel
Making Cheese in 1.11 and 1.12
Making Cheese in 1.10 (1.10 only)
- Chocolate Truffles and Truffle Soup can be made with Truffles
- Truffles can be found with the help of adult pigs
Carving Knife: Used for cutting cheese and meats
Habitats and Miscellany
- Troughs can currently hold Water, Slop, or Wheat
- On 1.11 and 1.12 versions, Corn from Simple Corn, and Barley and Oats from HarvestCraft
- (1.11, 1.12) Troughs can be configured to accept all sorts of items (from any mod), and animals can be configured to eat these items as well.
- You can either hand place these items in or throw them at the Trough
- All animals can drink from troughs
- Pigs, Cows, Horses, Sheep and Goats can eat from Troughs
- Troughs are compatible with Droppers and Redstone Comparators, for automation purposes
- (1.11, 1.12) Troughs can additionally connect to Pipes, Hoppers, and inventory manipulating mods
- (1.11, 1.12) Using WAILA or The One Probe will show you more information about your Trough contents, including amount available
- Nests are for Hens and Peahens to lay eggs, and can be made with 1 Wool, 1 Stick, and some Leaves (yes, you will need Shears)
- Chickens and Hens will only lay eggs if they are happy (fed and watered)
- Mud can be made with 1 Dirt and a Water Bucket
- Mud pits should be at elast 2 x 3 size+ for best enjoyment
- Pig slop can be made with a milk bucket and any 2 of the following bread, potato, carrots, and beets
- In the 1.11.2 version, Slop is a liquid, and is compatible with universal buckets
Pig Slop Recipe
Salt & Salt Licks (added in 1.3)
- Salt Licks are blocks that you can place near certain animals that will heal them when they have less than full health.
- Salt Licks work for: Cows, Horses, Sheep, Pigs, and Goats
Salt Lick Recipe
- In 1.10, Salt can be created by placing a Water Bucket into the Crafting Table
- In 1.11 and 1.12, Salt is created by pouring a bucket of water into the Cheese Mold and waiting for the Water to evaporate.
- All animals in Animania can use Leads
- When you can’t build a fence, it might be easier to tie your animal to a post temporarily
- Animania includes a simple recipe for creating nametags to help you keep track of your animals
- On 1.11.2, with WAILA installed, using Sneak will reveal the name of Mates / Parents if they have Custom Names
Custom Drops (added in 1.2)
Via the in-game Config GUI, you can change the what the animals drop. Just go into the Drops category and enter the item you want for the animal drop you want to change. The item can come from any mod currently installed in the game.
The structure is as follows:
- if your item has metadata, then use mod:item#meta
- Animania contains an in game Config Gui for modifying config options. Just go to Mod Options and choose Animania to get started.
- Categories include: Game Rules, Care and Feeding, Spawning, Entity IDs, and Drops.
Here are a few examples of what can be changed:
- Set animals to Ambiance Mode, where they do not have to eat or drink
- Toggle whether or not to replace vanilla animals (Default = replace)
- Toggle whether or not certain drops or resources give magic effects (Default = give effects)
- Toggle on/off to spawn each animal species from Animania
- Toggle Automation on/off in the config (Default = on)
- Toggle Starvation feature on/off in the config (if animals are not properly cared for, they take damage, Default = off, 1.11 and 1.12 only)
- Modify what each animal type can drop (using any mod currently in game)
- Set the timer for feeding, drinking, playing, laying eggs, gestation period, wool regrowth, and child growth, feather drops
- Modify frequency of occurrence, spawn limits, and spawn group size of each animal type
- Toggle on/off mobs spawning riding Animania animals (For example baby pigmen riding piglets, Default = on)
Sheep(now in 1.3) Goats(now in 1.3)
Rabbits(now in 1.3)
- Other Birds
- Working dogs
Salt licks(now in 1.3) Draft Horses(now in 1.2) Hedgehogs(now in 1.2)
Thank You to Our Patreons!
- Gunnar Kelley
- Stacy Hinojosa
- Ice Kold
- Björn Herrström
- Tilt Parenting
- Joseph McVay
- Scott Radish
- Nicoloas Heather
- Original idea by RazzleberryFox, with inspiration from Purplicious_Cow and cy4n
- Models and entity textures by RazzleberryFox, Raptorfarian, JurassicAlien, vroulas,
- Item textures, logos, and Blender renders by cy4n
- Development by Purplicious_Cow and Tschipp
- Animation, CraftStudio API by ZeAmateis and Timmypote
- Ferret Model Wulfyk
- Special thanks to modochu for his open source hamster mod!
Many thanks to all who contributed so that people all over the world can play! You rock!
- Bulgarian @JohnArmyTweetin
- Danish Ruukas
- German @derfl007 & ACGaming
- Spanish @ivandpf, (original translation: @4karion)
- Finnish @ItsTehi
- French @Phyapple
- Hebrew @ren_doge_ + @ido102003ItsMe
- Italian @SgtDarkHawk
- Japanese SaziumR
- Norwegian @The_Larsinator
- Portuguese (BR) @AlgumSavage
- Portuguese @AlgumSavage
- Swedish @GoatZizGoat
© Purplicious_Cow and RazzleberryFox 2017. This mod (plugin, patch to Minecraft source, henceforth "Mod" or "The Mod"), by the terms of http://minecraft.net/terms are sole property of the Mod author (Purplicious_Cow and RazzleberryFox, henceforth "Owners" or "The Owners"). By default it may only be distributed on minecraftforum.net and curseforge.com by the Owners. They may not be mirrored or reposted with advance written permission of the Owners. URL shorteners or other attempts to make money off The Owners' Mods are strictly forbidden without advance written permission. This mod is not open source.
Find us on Reddit
Purplicious_Cow is u/purplicious_cow
Tschipp is u/Tschipp
Aug 8, 2013montoyo posted a message on Web Displays - Browse On the Internet in Minecraft!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
This thread is outdated. Check out WebDisplays 1.0 here!
I'm happy to show you today my new mod: Web Displays, which adds a Web Screen Block and more! So, what do you think this block will do? Well, when you place a few of those blocks (144 in fact) in a 16x9x1 surface shape, and you right-click it, a real web browser shows up. You can go on YouTube, watch some videos or listen to your favourites musics, watch the stream of your favourite streamer, shows the news in your server's lobby and everything in-game.
Latest version spotlight:
TheDiamondMinecart's cinema map showcase:
0.2 / 0.3 Showcases:
Dependencies: You NEED Minecraft Forge, which is available HERE.
New: You also need MCEF, which is available HERE.
For minecraft 1.7.10 client & server:
AGAIN: YOU NEED MCEF.
First, download the mod HERE. Then, place it in your mods folder.
When starting the launcher, don't forget to select the Forge profile!
For clients (= NOT servers) only: Non-windows user: you won't be able to see any screen. The mod is provided only to enable you to join servers using WebDisplays.
For modders: API (outdated, I think)
You can download the Web Displays API from here: http://montoyo.net/wd2.php?t=api&v=latest
Basically, you can do anything while it uses my API and while this API remains unmodified. You can redistribute my API with your mod once compiled and reobfuscated by MCP/Forge. You are no able to decompile and/or edit the mod, or use reflection to access some fields/methods from my mod or access private fields/methods of my API.
First, you need to craft some web screens blocks like this:
Then, build a little walll with them (minimum size: 2x2) and right click on the side where you want the screen to appear (check that you don't have any items in your hand). That's it, you created your screen. Shift-Right Click to change the URL. To click on a link/button, simply right-click it with nothing in the hand.
Ok, so you have a web browser in a block; now what about a web browser in an item? Here is the minePad: YAY!
Once you created it; you need to right-click a real screen (made out of web screens blocks) and you'll see what is shown on the screen but on your this tablet!
Peripherals are blocks that can be connected to a screen using the Wireless Linker:
You have to right click the screen first and then the peripheral with it. Note that peripherals can be wherever you want in the world, there is no distance from the screen limit. It just have to be in the same dimension.
Peripheral #1: The keyboard:
To type things in the web screen, you'll need the keyboard:
After linking it to a screen with the linker, just right-click it with nothing in the hand, type whatever you want, and press Escape when you have done.
Peripheral #2: The Computer Interface:
If you want to use ComputerCraft to interact with the screen, here is the computer interface:
After linking it to a screen using the linker, place a computer next to it. You can access its functions using peripheral.wrap("SIDE_OF_THE_INTERFACE")
To know which functions are available; you can watch my little tutorial here:
Peripheral #3: The Repeater:
This peripheral is a little bit special; it'll repeat what a real screen will show (called "source"), but on another screen (called "repeater).
Build two 16x9 screen (using web screens blocks). Turn on the source screen (right-click it with nothing in the hand). Then, select it by right-clicking it using the wireless linker. Once the source has been selected, click on the second screen using the linker. That's it
Peripheral #4: The Remote Controller:
Crafted like this:
The Remote Controller once linked to a screen will enable you to change the URL of its linked screen wherever you want; this might be usefull to make a screen control room and change the URL from far.
Servers:Have you already tought about drinking some virtual beer, eat virtual food with your friends while watching a stream?
I suggest you Virtual Barcraft: http://www.virtualbarcraft.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Common FAQ: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Q: It's says I need flash, or that Flash is not up-to-date.
A: Please download "Flash Player for other browser" from here. Select your operating system in Step 1, then select "FP xx for Opera and Chromium" (where xx can be any number) in Step 2, and then click "Download now" on the right. As well don't forget to install it.
Q: Where can I find my logs?
A: Minecraft logs can be found in the ForgeModLoader-client-0.log file that you can find in your %appdata%/.minecraft folder. You need to shut down minecraft to find this file!
Installer logs are generated in the WDI_x.y_Log.log file which is the same folder as the installer executable!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Other FAQ: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Q: Why is your mod only available on Windows?
A: I'm working on the Linux version. However I need an Apple computer to make it available for mac; and it's wayyyy to expensive for me.
Q: When I right click on the screen, nothing happens.
A: Check in the config file that the "create" option is set to false, or that the server you are playing on enables you to create web screens even if you are not OP. Else, there were a problem during the installation of the mod. Please send me your Minecraft log.
Q: I LAAAAAAAAG with your mod
A: Try a lower ppp (real Pixels Per minecraft Pixels) in your config file and check that anisotropicLevel is set to 0. You can increment update & render rates in your config file too.
Q: How can I change the home page of the the browser:
A: You can do all that stuff in your config file in the misc category.
Q: I don't want to allow players to craft screens (only OPs):
A: Check your config file.
Q: I want to put your mod in my mod pack:
A: Well, if it's a private server mod pack, be free. Else, please ask by sending me a PM.
A: GIVE ME THE MAC FIRST!
A: Coming very soon.
Q: Fullscreen YouTube videos doesn't work
A: Yes. No way to fix this bug.
- Laser Pointer (to click on screen)
- Now using MCEF.
- Goodbye Awesomium. Welcome ChromiumEmbeddedFramework (THANKS TheFurax). Hi 64 bits.
- No more installer required.
- Manual profile selection is now enabled by default
- Corrected typos
- Removed very old WD uninstaller
- Fixed keyboard crash bug
- Fixed non-dying flying screens
- Fixed ComputerCraft Interface not working
- Added a button to play YouTube videos in fullscreen
- Updated WebDisplays to 0.9
- Updated for Minecraft 1.7.10
- Now searches for a 32 bits Java in EVERY hard drives
- Added option to manually browse for a 32 bits JRE (ADVANCED USERS)
- Updated WebDisplays to 0.8
- Fixed Minecraft crashing when leaving the world if the installation failed
- Fixed the screen showing "Installation Failed" on non-windows OS.
- Updated for Minecraft 1.6.4
- Updated WebDisplay to 0.7
- Now uses the system's look & feel theme.
- Fixed keyboard breaking particles
- Now screens can be as large as you want, but not 1x1
- Added the "unload distance" parameter in the config: if this distance is reached, the screen is unloaded.
- Screen repeaters now deletes themself if their source was deleted.
- Added the "shutdown" function to shutdown the screen using ComputerCraft.
- Added the minePad.
- Updated WebDisplay to 0.6
- More debug infos in the log file
Web Displays 0.5b:
- Changed the "OMG, Installation failed" texture by "Installation failed; please read FAQ"
- Now loads the native in the WebDisplaysNatives folder
- Added the isScreenRepeater() function in the API.
- Now detects if the allocated Java memory is over 1 giga and if it's the case, it'll reduce it to 1 giga again because Java 32bits doesn't support more that 1 giga.
- Detects if the mod was already installed manually and removes it.
- Now extract the native in the WebDisplaysNatives folder.
- Installer now takes care about the game directory profile parameter.
Web Displays 0.5:
- Moved every blocks and items in a new creative tab
- Changed the harness of every block (now it'll be as hard as stone)
- Enabled repeated keys on keyboard
- Changed the internal texture format of the screen to GL_RGB, using less memory.
- Added domain black-list in the config file.
- Created an open-source API so that modders will be able to add things for my mod (untested)
- Added the remote controller
- Now detects if there are no http:// before the URL and adds it automatically
- Added the view distance parameter in the config file
- Updated Web Displays to 0.5
- Reduced the license agreement window size; so users with small screens can still click on I agree or I decline
- Wrapped the installer into an EXE file (asked by some users)
- Installers nows ask the user to select the Forge profile at the end of the installation.
Web Displays 0.4:
- Corrected a bug making the URL unchangeable
- Added ComputerCraft implementation
- Now uses the correct log channel.
- Updated WebDisplays to 0.4
- Added the Awesomium License agreement at startup
- Now extracts the Awesomium License into your .minecraft directory.
- Errors and infos are now in the same file name WDI_0.5_Log.log.
Web Displays v0.3:
- Removed the "installation failed" image if the installation succedded (in this case you'll see a "welcome" image)
- Fixed some keys not being usable in the keyboard
- Updated WebDisplays to 0.3
- Fixed the 32/64bits detection
- Now you'll need java 7 32bits !
Web Displays v0.2:
- Added keyboard & keyboard linker
- Added update/render rates that can be incremented to reduce lag
- If the mod runs in no-jawesomium mode, the screen will show an error message
- Fixed screen being invisible sometimes
- Fixed screen changing it's position when reloading the world
- Released for 1.5.2
- Updated JAwesomium to 0.2
- Updated WebDisplays to 0.2
- Now errors & infos goes in a log file
- Fixed crashing at launching
- Fixed installer not taking care of the selected minecraft directory.
Older versions:Web Displays 0.11 for Minecraft Client & Server 1.6.4: WebDisplays-0.11c.jar
Web Displays 0.11 for Minecraft Client & Server 1.7.2: WebDisplays-0.11b.jar
Starting from here, WebDisplays doesn't require MCEF.
Web Displays 0.10 for Minecraft Client & Server 1.7.10: WebDisplays-0.10.jar
Installer 0.12 for Web Displays 0.9 for Minecraft Client 1.7.10: WDI_0.12.exe
Web Displays 0.9 for Minecraft Server 1.7.10: WebDisplays-0.9.jar
Installer 0.10 for Web Displays 0.8 for Minecraft Client 1.7.10: WDI_0.10.exe
Web Displays 0.8 for Minecraft Server 1.7.10: WebDisplays-0.8.jar
Installer 0.9 for Web Displays 0.7 for Minecraft Client 1.6.4: WDI_0.9.exe
Web Displays 0.7 for Minecraft Server 1.6.4: WebDisplays-0.7.zip
Installer 0.8 for Web Displays 0.6 for Minecraft Client 1.6.2: WDI_0.8.exe
Web Displays 0.6 for Minecraft Server 1.6.2: WebDisplays-0.6.zip
Installer 0.7 for Web Displays 0.5b for Minecraft Client 1.6.2: WDI_0.7.exe
Web Displays 0.5b for Minecraft Server 1.6.2: WebDisplays-0.5b.zip
Installer 0.6 for Web Displays 0.5 for Minecraft Client 1.6.2: WDI_0.6.jar
Web Displays 0.5 for Minecraft Server 1.6.2: WebDisplays-0.5.zip
Installer 0.5 for Web Displays 0.4 for Minecraft Client 1.6.2: WDI_0.5.jar
Web Displays 0.4 for Minecraft Server 1.6.2: WebDisplays-0.4.zip
Licenses:Mod & Topic License:
This document and is Copyright © 2013 Nicolas BARBOTIN and is the intellectual property of the author. It may be not be reproduced under any circumstances except for personal, private use as long as it remains in its unaltered, unedited form. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. Use of this mod on any other website or as a part of any public display is strictly prohibited, and a violation of copyright.
You can read the Awesomium license from the AWESOMIUM_LICENSE.txt file located in your .minecraft directory after installing the mod using the installer or at http://nico.tbb.free.fr/wd/LICENSE.txt
Aug 12, 2017Purplicious_Cow posted a message on CarryOn: Lift, Carry and Place Chests, Pipes, Machines from any Mod with Your Bare Hands, no Item Required.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Version 1.2 for MC 1.10.2, 1.11.2 and 1.12 !
Ever wonder why you can carry a stack of 64 empty chests in your pocket, but you can’t move a filled one with your bare hands? Well, wonder no more!
Carry On is a simple mod that improves game interaction by allowing players to pick up, carry, and place single block Tile Entities (such as Chests, Furnaces, Droppers, Hoopers, and your favorite machines from other Tech Mods) using only their empty hands. No items (or pickaxes) required. States, meta data, inventory and NBT data are retained. It also allows you to carry around smaller mobs!
How it Works:
- Sneak + Right-Click (with Empty Hands) on any Tile Entity to lift and carry
- Right-Click to place
- Works with single block Tile Entities from any mod (yes, tech mods too)
- Respects the ‘lock’ functionality so Tile Entities cannot be stolen
- Powerful config allows you to blacklist entire mods or specific blocks, and additional customization
- Players can only carry one Tile Entity at a time, and are prevented from other actions when carrying
- Carrying a Tile Entity slows the player. Items with fuller inventories will cause additional slowness
- Are you making this for 1.10 and 1.12 also? Yes, yes we are.
- Armor still animates when carrying a Tile Entity
- Screen darkens when carrying Mobs at night
- Arrows shot into players aren't rendered when the player is carrying
Please feel free to use this mod in any modpack, public or private. There is no need to notify or ask us, please just mention Tschipp and Purplicious_Cow in the pack if you do make it public, and link back to this forum post.
Find us on Reddit:
Purplicious_Cow is u/purplicious_cow
Tschipp is u/Tschipp
© Purplicious_Cow and Tschipp 2017. This mod (plugin, patch to Minecraft source, henceforth "Mod" or "The Mod"), by the terms of http://minecraft.net/terms are sole property of the Mod author (Purplicious_Cow and Tschipp, henceforth "Owners" or "The Owners"). By default it may only be distributed on minecraftforum.net and curseforge.com by the Owners. They may not be mirrored or reposted with advance written permission of the Owners. URL shorteners or other attempts to make money off The Owners' Mods are strictly forbidden without advance written permission.
Jan 12, 2018Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Stats Keeper is a mod which allows you modify your stats or save them on death like hunger, saturation and much more.
The mod covers all the vanilla stats and thirst from ToughAsNails. You can also configure your own health. Max health and even reduction of health on each death for those who want a challenge. You can even apply a no appetite effect on each death so you're not able to eat.
Stats Keeper Requires TerraCore
Currently I don't have any more ideas on what to add, so if you have any please let me know!
Stats Keeper has started from an idea I got from one modpack maker, he wanted something simple like saving hunger on death. That's where it all started, now the mod has 400k+ downloads and a lot more features.
I'm not a huge fan of donations but if you want to support me you can do that on patreon, the patron server is powered by akliz!
Make sure to check out my other mods!
Feel free to use the mod in modpacks, just make sure to link the mod!
Feb 7, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Who doesn't like MORE, EVEN BETTER DUNGEONS?
You can never have enough DUNGEONS!!
Dungeons2! is a new Minecraft mod that addsprocedurally generated, customizable dungeons to your world.
Why Dungeons2!? Because Dungeons! (1) is a highly customizable, procedurally generated dungeon system, but it is also very complex and requires a lot of external files to build a dungeon. I wanted to create a SIMPLIFIED system that still procedurally generates dungeons and requires very few extra external files for customization.
* Downloads *
* For older versions ( < mc1.12)MC1.11.x
Version 1.1.0 for MC1.11 [AdFly] (forge-1.11-188.8.131.529)
(Note: you will have to delete your stylesheet.json file first to enable the new styles or download the style sheet below and save to your styleSheets folder).
Version 1.0.0 for MC1.11 [AdFly] (forge-1.11-184.108.40.2069)
Version 1.1.0 for MC1.10.2 [AdFly] (forge-1.10.2-220.127.116.115)
(Note: you will have to delete your stylesheet.json file first to enable the new styles or download the style sheet below and save to your styleSheets folder).
Version 1.0.0 for MC1.10.2 [AdFly] (forge-1.10.2-18.104.22.1685)
Version 1.0.0 for MC1.9.4 [AdFly] (forge-1.9.4-22.214.171.1246)
** Dependencies (required to run) **
* Features *
- creates procedurally generated deterministic dungeons.
- simplified code structure.
- little to no reliance on previously used libraries ie. do not use PlansAPI and LaybrinthsAPI (as they were designed to build structures and series of structures from pre-defined customizable template files).
- use 1 config (default mod config) file for mod customization
- minimal use of external style files for customization of dungeons (style sheet, chest sheet and mob sheet)
- doesn't use any predefined structures, template, schemas or plans but purely style-driven procedurally generated.
- includes a set of Dungeon Blocks to give dungeons a unique look.
* Screenshots / Vids *
Entire Dungeon Preview
* Method *
For those interested in the method used, my level generator implementation generally follows the technique found here.
These are the steps I use:
1. Generate and separate rooms
2. Triangulate Room and build graph
3. Minimize paths by creating a Minimum Spanning Tree (MST)
4. Add hallways by using the MST
Aug 9, 2014thebaum64 posted a message on [1.12.x] Default HD v2.0 | Better Sky | Better Lighting (BACK AFTER 2 YEARS)Posted in: Resource PacksAccomplishments:After 2 years, it has been updated to 2.0!
The normal Minecraft experience but in amazing 128x HD! Between a better sky and amazing shadowing, as well as new block stepping audio, this pack is different from the rest! Gives a shaders feel without the awful FPS drop! Better and more realistic grass that increases your FPS as well! This could be one of the fastest 128x packs up to date! (and that comes from someone with an outdated graphics card and runs Windows XP) I hope you enjoy Default HD! (Please NOTE: This pack looks much better with OptiFine, but does not require it. Though it is recommended)
Change Log:v1.0- First Release for 1.7.10
v1.5- Release for 1.8+v2.0- Release for 1.12.x+
PM me and i will give you my PayPal
-Download Default HD .zip from the Curse Forge Widget below
-Locate your %appdata% folder
-Locate the Resource Packs folder
-Drag and drop or copy and paste the Default HD.zip into the resource pack folder
-Boot Minecraft with desired version (1.7.10-1.12.x) (OptiFine Highly Recommend)
-Go to resource packs (in options)
-Select Default HD
My other texture pack:
(You may have to vist the page to see the latest version but it is there haha)
-You may not steal these textures or use them in other packs without permission. This restriction applies to public works and or "remix" or "edit" packs. You may may use my textures in a personal pack for you and you alone.
-You may not publicly use this pack as a "Sever pack" where you force a download upon a server user to make it your server resource pack. This not only steals my pack, but steals downloads as well. If you would like to use my pack as a server pack, please contact me to where you may buy a license.
-You may not steal these models or use them in other packs without permission. This restriction applies to public works and or "remix" or "edit" packs. You may may use my models in a personal pack for you and you alone.
-Editing my textures is not permitted without my written permission via PM, email, or skype.
-You may add this pack to other resource pack sites with the following restrictions:
1. You made state myself as creator
2. You must not have 3rd party downloads, must link to the curse download here
I want to thank all of you who have supported me through making this texture pack! It really means a lot!
Wastelander40- Great ideas and opinions helped shape some of the pack! He also tested!
Gman11020- More Ideas and testing!
citricsquid- Helping me with some of the functions on the site to make the thread (such as the texture pack widget)
Photoshop- Editing texture as well as gradients and suchThere are many more that I have not listed, though I thank you all equally!
This is the banner you can use in your signature on any site, and you may link it back here if you would like! Thank you if you
use it on Minecraft Forums or any other site in general!
Make a custom banner?:
If you made your own banner and would like it here ask me and I may add it! Thank you!If you like Default HD, please PUNCH that like button!
Oct 2, 2016craftdiamonds posted a message on [Guide] Lucky Block Creation [How to Create Your Own]Posted in: Mapping and Modding Tutorials
*Note* This is a little outdated, and these are VERY basic steps
I am not the best lucky block creator. I recommend you ask people who know how to use loot++ well.
Hello and Welcome to to Lucky Block Creation Guide
Where you can learn how to Make your Own Lucky Block Addon for 1.8
This will only give you the basic's to get started and to understand the drops format
I am the Lucky Block Creeper Creator And CLICK HERE to check it out.
First Off The Lucky Block Mod was made here http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/lucky-block/
If you have created a Lucky Block Please Note You cannot Post it to PMC.
Minecraft Forums and Other sites are fine.
Please Have at least a bit of an idea of .minecraft and how to create a Texture pack
Without Further Ado Let DO DIS.
#1 Get your thing's
Ok first off you must know how to even install mods and use other lucky block mods to understand this
If you want to make one first have a little but of time with mods and Addons ^.^
First you wanna Go to the Lucky Block Mod Page Here
Then you want to scroll down until you see the Line called Customization
Then you wanna click the Add-On Generator (1.8) And download it
After that, Unzip the File and you should have a .jar file called Addon Generator
Click it then a text box should appear
In that Text Box Name what you want the lucky block to be called
This is all your choice. I chose Skillz
(You can choose that as well this is a Demonstration)
Then Click Done
#2 File Exploring
Once you click done
Where ever you Unzipped it there will be a folder labeled (Whatever you chose to name your block ^)
Your folder Should Have a Set-Up like this
You got That, good ^
Now you are gonna wanna open the assets folder
then click the lucky folder
You should be presented with 4 folders
Go into the Lang
If you cannot open the lang file left click it and click open with...
Then select notepad
If it works then great
When you open it you should be presented with this
You are not gonna have it saying Lucky Block Skillz or Skillz Lucky Sword
You should have what you named your Lucky Block Before
Here you name what your LB And Wepons Are gonna be in the game
So after tile.(YourLBName).name= You name your lucky block after the =
Same goes with the weapons.
This is what it will be called in game
After you are done close the file and save
#3 Test it (For now)
Ok now go back to the main page of your folder
the one with all that stuff
now on a screen right click
then select your .zip/.rar archive tool
Then in that Empty .zip/.rar File
you are gonna highlight every file you have in the LB folder
After that drag it into the empty .zip/.rar file
Soon After, take that .zip file and put it into the Addons folder
Lastly open 1.8 MC forge and make a new world
(make sure you have the latest LB 1.8 version in your mods folder as well)
#4 Test it in MC
Then go into creative and find these items that look like this
If you got all that and the items are named what you want them to be
good lets move on
(we will change the texture later for the items don't worry)
Delete the .zip you made it wont be of any use anymore
Now go back to your folder and open the Plugin_init File
You should have this
Now this is what the text is gonna be when you use it in your drops if you wanna make the LB and Weps Drops
Leave it the same i recommend
#6 Luck Crafting
Now open the Lucky_crafting File
You should have this
Now here are where how much luck you can give a block with a item and how to make them lucky and unlucky
If you want to change the Numbers to see how much more luck a item will give then go ahead
A Normal number like 50 is how much luck it's gonna gain when you use it with that
And a Number with a - is how much the luck will decrease
You can add items as well like dirt give -100 Luck
by just typing it under the /lucky items or /unlucky items
for this case i just said it would be dirt=-100
Get it now ^
Open the file called Recipes
Here you will create what the Recipe is to craft the block
Now after the /craft by placing lucky block in center and light or dark gray dye around
Delete all that but the /
after the / you will state how to craft this block
Now this might be a bit hard to wrap around
but it is easy
ggg,glg,ggg = The recipe in the Crafting Table
g,dye:8,l,lucky:lucky_block = The items
So if i had something like this
It would be a lucky block in the middle with diamond_blocks all around
so after the ggg,glg,ggg you are gonna want to replace the dye:8 with whatever block you want to surround the block
and then at the lucky:lucky_block you are gonna wanna replace it with whatever block you want in the middle to be
(NOTE: if you wanna use a lucky block for anything even drops it must be in this format lucky:(your lucky block name from Step 5 ,Same with Weapons)
If you want more advanced crafting PM ME
#8 Test Again
Making a LB is a lot of testing
Repeat the process you used to get the block into MC
Now check to see if your
Luck Items Work
Crafting Recipe Works
and the /give command
(/give (yourMCname) lucky:your step 5 intel)
#9 Take a Break
Take a Break :0
#10 Texture for Block
Go to assets then the lucky folder and come back to the area with the 4 folders
Click the Texture Folder
then open the Blocks Folder
you then should see a pic of a LB
Right click it and click EDIT
Here you can edit your LB to any texture you want
Make sure you leave it as a .png
and a 16x16 file
#11 WEP Texture
Now do the same but go into the items folder
DELETE Everything in it
Now go here
Here you are gonna Make your wep
Make your Own Lucky Block Sword
Once you are done Click Save then click Download
Right click the Wep and save it
Name It whatever you put into step 5
Make your Own Lucky Block Potion
Once you are done Click Save then click Download
Right click the Wep and save it
Name It whatever you put into step 5
Edit Each one of them
First link Once you click Save call it what you did in step 5 But add _standby after it
Second link Once you click Save call it what you did in step 5 But add _pulling_0
Third Link Once you click Save call it what you did in step 5 but add _pulling_1
Last Link Once you click Save call it what you did in step 5 but add _pulling_2
Now you all done
Now take all those files you just made and put them in the folder where you deleted the other things
#12 Test AGAIN
Making a LB is a lot of testing
Repeat the process you used to get the block into MC
Now check to see if your
Lucky Block texture Works
Lucky Weapons Work
#13 NaturalGen and Properties
Select the File natural_gen and open it
Here you don't need to change anything unless you really want to customize
What this file does is that it shows how your LB will spawn in the world
PM Me for more on that
Open the Properties Folder
Here you can change the spawn rate of how often the lb will spawn in the world
The higher the more blocks will spawn in your world
PM for the other 2 ^
I really don't know much about structures
So I can't really help you with that
I can give you a rundown of how to install structures that already exist in lucky block
#15 Bow drops, Sword drops ,And Potion Drops
Oh Boy Here we go
Open the file bow_drops
Here you can configure what drops you will get from the bow when you fire it
I really can't Explain this but
If you really And I MEAN Really want to go into depths with this file go to the Lb Creators Document where he explains how it works so you can create bow drops
The Same Goes With Sword Drops and Potion Drops
If you Want more Help on creating drops PM Me
Here we go
Let's Talk about the drops
I won't Go into too much detail as you are gonna have to figure most of this out on your own. I am just giving you a nice start. Your welcome ^
Ok open the file drops
Now this is where Everything happen
All your drops are in this file
I will be talking about
Now keep this in mind at every drop it must be in this format
So the /nameofdrop is the name
the DropStuff if the area where the stuff happen
@luck=1 Is what luck of the block this drop will appear most often -2=Very Unlucky -1=Unlucky 0=Normal Lucky 1=Lucky 2=Very Lucky
Now pretend in your block you want the user to get 3 Dragon Eggs
you would to this
This will give the player 3 Eggs
After the Amount you can do a amount=#rand(1,3)
This will give a random amount of eggs between 1 and 3
#rand means #random
This is a Very Basic Idea to do this
For More help for advanced Drops PM ME ^
Or Refer to the Document
this will spawn a simple little cow
Now Mob Are called entity's
If you wanna have a Mob riding a Mob you are gonna want to do something like this
Now you see the Minecart
Well the Minecart Is a Entity so it counts as a mob
So in this drop the Minecart is Riding the EnderDragon
You see this type=
This is a baseline for any drop
type=entity ----- A Entity type of drop
type=item ------- A Item Type of drop
type=particle ----- A Particle Pice of a drop
type=fill ----- A Fille command for a drop
type=explosion -- A explsion Drop
type=structure ---- A structure drop
Are a few type=
SO type= is gonna be your starter for a drop
You can get into detail and make drop amazing with this baseline
To name a Entity do this
Have this after the entity name
at the custom name part after the = have this "A Cool Name" so you can name your mob
Refer to this for more Detail
TO Name a Item do this
After the Item Name like the
Dragon Egg thing
and inside the name write "whatevernameyouwant" inside
But to get colored text we must use the Varibles
You see the $c before the Only Hope
That makes the Name Right After colored
So here is a complete list of them
Click here for a color Version
So Back to our Dragon Egg drop if we would want to add color it would be like this
This is now Our Dragon Egg Drop With a Blue Colored Text
Ah Well I just went over the Very Basics
If you want more help with drops click here
Once you are done making drops
Put it into MC And Test all the drops and properties
#17 Trouble Shoot The Block
I know i just told You to Test it
But the two are different things
When adding drops
After around 15 or so Stop adding
Repeat Step 3 And in this testing phase
MAKE SURE THAT ALL YOUR DROPS APPEAR
This is the best way to ensure that all drops don't bug out
#16 The End
Now Just Repeat Step 3 But this is your last step
This time Name the .zip what ever you want and put it into mc to see if it works
if it does then boom you are done
Unless you wanna update it or put more drops
Well Now I hope you understand How to make a Lucky Block Addon A But Now
It took me a long time to type this
Make sure you go into it Deep And try to Understand a bit more on your own.
If you Want More Help
Feel Free to PM ME
=====Link's That Help======
Lucky Block Mod - http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1292247-lucky-block-mod-drops-items-spawns-mobs-structures
Texture For Weapons - http://minecraft.novaskin.me/resourcepacks
Enchanting Codes - http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/minecraft-discussion/creative-mode/365638-enchantment-id-list
Potion Codes - http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Status_effect
Lucky Block Creeper - http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/2624126-lucky-block-creeper-addon-with-over-300-drops-1-9
If you need any more help on anything such as topics I did not go over
(Wishing wells, custom mobs, etc)
Feel free to PM
Nov 27, 2017Posted in: Minecraft ModsThis mod provides several tweaks to mobs with all of the features being customizable. Mostly it makes mobs more harder.
All hostile mobs can now spawn with armor with worse armor being more common. Armors from other mods are included too. The armors can be enchanted. The rarity depends on the given armor points, durability, enchantability and the ability to repair it.
You can now adjust the light level, at which specific mobs now spawn. Like making Zombies spawn at daylight. Do remember though that undead burn in sunlight if they don't have a helmet.
Mobs can now break specific blocks, when the blocks are in their way. The pathfinding will also take into account these blocks so they can for example suddenly jump into your windows.
You cannot hurt your pets anymore except if you are not sneaking. Finally no more accidentally killing your dogs when fighting monsters. You can also give your pets armor by sneaking and right-clicking them.
Mobs now target villagers. Poor villagers.
Health, damage, speed and knockback resistance are increasing with time.
Mobs can now use a variety of items like the player. For now the items are:
- Enderpearls: if too far away from the target the mob will throw a pearl
- Flint and steel: lights the target on fire
- Tnt: throws a tnt at the target. the tnt will only hurt the target and won't destroy blocks
- Snowballs: throws snowballs at the target
- Lava bucket: places lava around the target. the lava is not a sourceblock so it will vanish.
- Bows: Like normal skeletons
- Splash Potion: Mobs now will use splash potion of harming (for now they don't spawn with it)
Some example pics of the mobs using items:
I don't know how well this mod integrates with other mob tweaking mods. Pls tell me your experience regarding that. I am also open to suggestions so feel free to post them.
- Fishing rod- Maybe building, though not so sure- Make mobs able to use boats- Maybe a mage type ai
Aug 11, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Experience the world of Call to Battle 2, a mod transporting you back to the Second World War
Striving for a realistic infantry experience, Call to Battle2 presents detailed models and combat mechanics.
It is based around historical, asymmetrical combat across all fronts of the war. Call to Battle2 brings back not only the nostalgic experience of America vs. Germany, but hopes to bring countries not observed by conventional games.
Realistic, Smooth gunplay
Call to Battle2 strives for realistic gunplay without lag. Each of the over 50 guns is carefully crafted to represent the original. Damage is based on the gun's caliber and calculated based on where you hit the enemy, including heart shots. Crouching, proning, melee attacks, and much more are also possible with Call to Battle2!
An array of attachments also exist, if you have an applicable gun you can outfit it with bayonets, scopes, bipods, and more. Unlike most games scopes don't zoom your whole screen in, just the actual scope, and they even allow you to still switch and use ironsights on them! Machine Guns can be bipoded onto a block, or placed in a strategic position. Depending on the Rocket used, a Rocket Launcher can penetrate through a wall before exploding, and flamethrowers burst up flames when they hit a block. So much more in-depth features exist in Call to Battle2, find out for yourself!
Call to Battle2 contains multiple game modes to play with the community. While a simple, easy-to-setup singleplayer mode will be available, you can play these game modes with the rest of the community on the official server!
Assault involves one team pushing into enemy territory and trying to conquer it. Each base has a garrison amount, that if depleted will result in the loss of the base. The attacking side can also capture these bases by simply securing the area. The goal of the defenders is to push back the enemy assault and prevent them from securing the territory.
Engagement is a mode where two nations fight for control over the entire territory. Each side will have to simultaneously protect their own bases, while attempting to capture the enemy bases. A nation wins when they capture the entire territory, or eliminate the enemy presence in the area.
In the near future we will be releasing other modes as well! Currently planned are escort, convoy, and sabatoge. Stay tuned for more information!
In Call to Battle2 explosions are not only deadly to soldiers, they are devastating to the environment. Rockets, satchel charges, as well as artillery can all bring structures crashing to the ground if they take out it's supports. The debris is also very dangerous, watch out!
Do you really love Call to Battle?
You can help fund new features here! Just select the feature you want next and you can help get it funded!
-Twitter- Find out what is being worked on!
-Youtube- Call to Battle tutorials and update videos
-Discord- Public Call to Battle discord chat! Announcements regarding updates and official server will be posted here too!
-Server-The servers official page
FAQ-READ BEFORE SUGGESTING!Click Here
I am the owner of this mod. You are not allowed to profit in this mod in any way. You may not re-upload this mod. You may not have a link that leads to this page or the mods download that allows you to profit.(I.E. Through the use of adf.ly) You may record videos with this mod as long as you have a non monetized link in the description.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.