Beta 1.7.3. Before potions, enchants, hunger, etc. All that stupid survival crap that doesn't add anything useful to the game.
- Registered Member
Member for 7 years and 14 days
Last active Sun, Nov, 19 2017 23:42:36
- 0 Followers
- 76 Total Posts
- 5 Thanks
Mar 27, 2017Posted in: Discussion
I like the changes in 1.9 but I'll never like pvp again as long as there is still hunger and potions.
Edit: or if they changed hunger into something similar to this mod so its not such a hassle to have to keep eating just to get your health back.
Mar 20, 2017celeras posted a message on Looking for low tech/simplistic modded server. (Medieval, no modern/futuristc blocks/items)Posted in: Server Recruitment
Hi all, I'm looking for a modded server to play on. However, I would prefer if the server kept a medieval/fantasy setting and didn't have modern blocks and items like guns and nuclear reactors. Mechanical tech like windmills and waterwheels are cool with me and even possibly steam powered but i'm not looking for anything more advanced than that.
Oh and it must have some sort of town creation plugin.
Mar 16, 2017celeras posted a message on Let's try find out why Minecraft has gotten worse. [Mature Only]Posted in: Discussion
Minecraft went downhill for me when they added hunger and potions. Its such an unnecessary nuisance to have to constantly be eating while fighting mobs in caves or in pvp. Then you have the potions, which further complicate pvp by having annoying affects like blinding and poison. Its just too much micromanagement for me and its taken all the fun out of the combat side of the game.
Mar 12, 2017Posted in: Discussion
Personally, I was fine with classic combat until they added hunger and potions. Then the game became all about managing my hunger and curing ailments while simultaneously fighting someone else and I began to hate it. This update slows combat down enough to where managing all that stuff isn't as much of a headache as it was before so I like it.
Mar 11, 2016Posted in: Forum Discussion & Info
Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I was going to put this in the suggestions sub forum but that seems to be only for game-related suggestions.
Anyway, I have a few suggestions for tweaking the server list to be more helpful:
1. Allow multiple search terms by separating them with commas. Example: 'factions, mcmmo, etc.'
2. Allow for the exclusion of search terms by placing a '-' in front of the term. Example: '-mcmmo'
3. Make 'Other>(Minecraft Version/Type/Plugin/Country/Content Rating)' and sub categories into a 'check list' so that they can all be used together and alongside the filters in suggestion 4.
4. Rework the 'top' 'hot' 'new' 'most players' and 'recently updated' filters so that they can be changed to ascending or descending.
Nov 16, 2015celeras posted a message on For those of you complaining about 12 year olds playing minecraft...Posted in: Discussion
Eh, children should only ever be allowed on the internet when their being supervised IMO. Don't hate the kid for being immature, hate their parents for being terrible parents.
Mar 9, 2015Posted in: Discussion
In my sig I have an image-link to the server I play on. Its called Atherys Ascended and its an RP-PVP server. At the start you choose a nation and then join or create your own town as part of that nation. From my experience, the community on there is really nice and mature, even those from other nations. Oh and there is no griefing and you can choose whether your town PVPs or not.
Mar 9, 2015I agree with you. Both Minecraft the game and the community itself has definitely changed for the worst in many ways. In my opinion the game went wrong when they introduced potions and enchantments. From then on, there has been way too much focus on PVP elements and not enough on creativity. But they have added a ton of cool stuff such as new blocks, biomes, items, etc.Posted in: Discussion
What kind of server are you looking for?
Feb 2, 2015celeras posted a message on Ravenfell Network - Looking for mature staff to grow our team!1. How old are you?Posted in: Server Recruitment
2. In game name
3. How active would you be on our server?
I only work 10 hours a week at most and when I'm not working I spend nearly all my free time on my PC. I'm fairly certain I'll be active.
4. Using complete sentences tell me in 2-3 sentences why you feel you would make a good fit for our server.
I've been playing Minecraft for a long time now and although I've had the chance to become a moderator/admin on a few servers, I never took it. I think I've got some good experience with Minecraft servers and RPGs in general so I can provide some ideas. I can also build and landscape pretty good using world edit, voxel sniper, and world painter.
Feb 2, 2015celeras posted a message on Ravenfell Network - Looking for mature staff to grow our team!If you don't mind, could I get some details on your plans for the server before I apply? I know its an RPG-Factions server but that could mean a lot of things in this community.Posted in: Server Recruitment
Jan 28, 2015I don't like the concept of consoles for three reasons.Posted in: General Gaming
1. Static hardware. Games built for console are not able to use the full potential of upgraded hardware when they are ported to PC. This can mean things like graphics, world size, gameplay, etc.
2. Console exclusives. I don't like how stingy Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo are with their 'exclusives.' This forces you to have to buy three consoles just to play all their games. If every game was built on PC or something similar, they would not be able to do this.
3. No modding. I love being able to mod the games I play to the way I like.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Feb 19, 2017Posted in: News
This. Hunger is BS. I also hate potions and ender pearls with a passion.
Feb 5, 2016celeras posted a message on Minecraft Win10: "Journey to the West" Pack Available!Posted in: News
Windows 10 edition doesn't let you create your own skin?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.