Coded by: Davidee
Textures by: Pyro1997
NOTE: In order to use it on Multiplayer, the server MUST have the mod installed.
This mod allows opped users to edit nbt tags in game - modify both regular entities and tile entities without even closing your game!
It works in both SinglePlayer and MultiPlayer, although you need to be Op to use the command (/nbtedit)
Edit yourself with the command "/nbtedit me"!
Shift Focus: Up/Down Arrow Key
Scroll: Scroll Wheel
Edit Tag/Toggle Children: ENTER
Copy: CTRL + C
Paste: CTRL + V
Cut: CTRL + X
Save(while editing value): ENTER
- Reobf_srg compiled with Minecraft 1.5.1
- v220.127.116.11 for Minecraft 1.5.1 (SSP+SMP)
- v18.104.22.168 for Minecraft 1.5.1 (SSP+SMP)
- v22.214.171.124 for Minecraft 1.5.1 (SSP+SMP)
- v126.96.36.199 for Minecraft 1.5.0 (SSP+SMP)
InstallationFor windows, POST 1.6 :
- Download the Forge installer
- If desired, backup your saves.
- Run the Forge installer
- Paste the NBTEdit zip file into your mods folder.
- In order to play the Forge version, you need to change your profile on the new minecraft launcher to the "Forge" one
For windows, PRE 1.6 :
- Go to your minecraft .jar (Go to run -> (type in) %appdata% -> .minecraft -> bin -> minecraft.jar
- If desired, backup your saves.
- Open the minecraft.jar and extract the Forge ModLoader files into there if you don't have them already
- Paste the NBTEdit zip file into your mods folder. You're good to go!
- Entity Format (all entities have these tags)
- Mob Format (mob specific tags)
- Tile Entity Format (i.e. Mob Spawner)
- Item Format (Items, Books, Enchantments)
- Projectile Format (i.e. Arrows)
- Item Entity Format (i.e. XPOrb)
- Vehicle Format (i.e. Minecarts)
- Dynamic Tile Format(i.e. Falling Sand)
- Other Format (Painting/ItemFrame)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Quote from0. USED TERMS[[[;/size];/size];/size]
MOD - modification, plugin, a piece of software that interfaces with the Minecraft client to extend, add, change or remove original capabilities.MOJANG - Mojang ABOWNER - Davidee, Original author of the MOD. Under the copyright terms accepted when purchasing Minecraft (http://www.minecraft...pyright.jsp) the OWNER has full rights over their MOD despite use of MOJANG code.USER - End user of the mod, person installing the mod.1. LIABILITY THIS MOD IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITH NO WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. THE OWNER OF THIS MOD TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED FROM THE USE OF THIS MOD. THIS MOD ALTERS FUNDAMENTAL PARTS OF THE MINECRAFT GAME, PARTS OF MINECRAFT MAY NOT WORK WITH THIS MOD INSTALLED. ALL DAMAGES CAUSED FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS MOD FALL ON THE USER.2. USEUse of this MOD to be installed, manually or automatically, is given to the USER without restriction.3. REDISTRIBUTIONThis MOD may only be distributed where uploaded, mirrored, or otherwise linked to by the OWNER solely. All mirrors of this mod must have advance written permission from the OWNER. ANY attempts to make money off of this MOD (selling, selling modified versions, adfly, sharecash, etc.) are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, and the OWNER may claim damages or take other action to rectify the situation.4. DERIVATIVE WORKS/MODIFICATIONThis mod is provided freely and may be decompiled and modified for private use, either with a decompiler or a bytecode editor. Public distribution of modified versions of this MOD require advance written permission of the OWNER and may be subject to certain terms.5. MODPACKSThis MOD can be freely put into a modpack (collection of minecraft mods) without the need for explicit permission by the OWNER if the given modpack is freely provided to the public OR private group. If the modpack creator does indeed profit from the modpack, explicit permission is required to place this MOD into the modpack.