1. What is your IGN (Case-Sensitive): broomstick
2. How long have you been playing Minecraft: About two years
3. What class will you be playing as: Hunter
4. Why did you choose that class: I am good when it comes to PVE, and I would like to be able to experience lots of action.
5. How active will you be on the server: I will play ~3 hours a day on weekdays, 5 or more on sat-sun
6. What was your last Minecraft server and why did you leave: Some prison server because the staff did not do anything but sit around and go afk
7. What is your view towards PvP and Warfare in Minecraft: The best thing ever put into the game! Makes the game so much more challenging.
8. Do you focus on looks or functionality when building: I usually first focus on looks then tweak the functionality.
9. How many sticks can you craft with four logs: 32
10. What is your age: 15
11. Describe yourself: Tall, outgoing, energetic, smart, and dedicated
12. What country do you live in: U.S.A.
13. Voice communication is important on this server, we use Ventrilo. Do you have a mic and will you use Ventrilo: I do not have a mic as of now, but I will be getting one soon.
14. Is there anything you would like us to know about you: Not really.
15. What is the first video game that you've beaten: Diablo II
16. Who is your favorite Super Hero or Fictional character: Superman
- Registered Member
Member for 10 years, 10 months, and 10 days
Last active Sun, Apr, 8 2012 20:03:38
- 0 Followers
- 152 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Mar 8, 2012broomstick posted a message on (BMK Server) [1.4.7] Winter Wasteland Zombie SurvivalPosted in: PC Servers
Mar 4, 2012broomstick posted a message on ★★★★★ PhanaticMC Network ★★★★★ skyblock skygrid factions creative minigames + moreIt says end of stream or took too long to log in when I try to connect... any suggestions on a fix?Posted in: PC Servers
Mar 4, 2012broomstick posted a message on ★★★★★ PhanaticMC Network ★★★★★ skyblock skygrid factions creative minigames + moreMinecraft Username / IGN: broomstickPosted in: PC Servers
How experienced are you with skyblock: Not at all, hope to learn soon.
Why do you want to join this server?: I want to try out Skyblock Survival for myself, and make some new friends along the way.
Have you read the rules and realize that any griefing or stealing AT ALL is logged with the logblock plugin and you will be banned for breaking the rules?: Yes I do.
Jul 14, 2011Posted in: PC ServersQuote from Seaborgium
No meaningless buildings please, the point of v6 and v7 was to make everything less cluttered and we totally failed in both versions. We will have no buildings outside of towns and towns will be huge and only created if someone has sufficient rights to. After being to Frazz's server my standards are a lot higher from you guys, they are very mature there, and are very neat and use perfect grammar. I would like to see a significant raise in grammar from you guys but I don't want to be too strict. By grammar I mean punctuation mainly, such as capitalization, periods and commas, etc. In other words: I want the server to be neater and more professional. :tongue.gif:
im too lazy to use capitalization and punctuation... but atleast i spell everything right!
Apr 19, 2011Minecraft Username:BroomstickPosted in: PC Servers
Gender (Male/Female): Male
Country of Residence: United States of America
Your Character's Background (Roleplaying)(5 Sent. Min.): Sir Gillian was once an honorable knight from the not-so far off country of Scotland. He has wispy blond shoulder-length hair and a very tall and masculine figure. He had been trained from childhood how to wield a sword and strike down his opponents. He was the son of a rich lord from a small kingdom up north. His mother was dead, having been killed by the disease years before. Gillian enjoyed terrorizing the local peasants along with the tax collector: Arthur Ackley. When the deadly infection from Castle Buckingham down south had reached his homeland, he set out with his fellow knights in search of an uninfected colony.
An Image of your Character (as you imagine them): A tall, muscular figure. Wispy blond, shoulder-length hair with a mild tan and a long dark beard. Wears the colors of his old kingdom in Scotland on a tabard, and equips chain mail and plate armor.
Why do you want to join OUR server? (3 Sent. Min.): I've never before found a RP server that looked this good. I've always wanted to find a challenge, and the mechanics of this server are quit awesome. I like the whole lore of the server, and the whole goal- survive the night and use the day time wisely, for at night there lurks beings of immense horror.
What can you bring to the community? (2 Sent. Min.): I can bring my roleplaying skills and my teamwork to the server. I work very good in teams, and when an ally needs something, if I have it, I give it to them.
Do you have a microphone (Yes/No): Yes
Will you be active on our Ventrillo (Yes/No): Maybe, maybe not, I'm not much of a talker, because when on a microphone, my voice is a bit girly-sounding.
Have you read all the rules? Lieing will result in perm. denied. (Yes/No): Yes I have read all of the rules, two times over.
Have you read and understood the lore? Lieing will result in perm. denied. (Yes/No): I've made sure read and understand the lore.
Do you understand the Game Mechanics / Currency system? (Yes/No): Yes, I understand the game mechanics and currency system.
Have you downloaded and installed our custom texturepack? (Yes/No): Yes, and I will use it, but sometimes I will change packs to fit my mood.
Any other information you would like us to know about you: I am a pretty nice guy, I don't get pissy unless someone really tries.
Do You Have a Referral, if so who? (Leave blank if none):
- To post a comment, please login.