I created a cinematic for this mod about two years ago. The quality isn't great, however if you like it... well... here it is
- Registered Member
Member for 8 years and 1 day
Last active Wed, Nov, 9 2016 17:48:16
- 1 Follower
- 24 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Aug 5, 2014I would love to do a review on this mod, but for some reason, the only creature I can see are fish. I tried spawning everything else, and I cant see them. I can see the particles from the fish as they swim around, but I can't see the rest of the fish. The really want to see those serpents! If you know what is wrong, please respond, thanks! (I am using forge version 10.13.0.1160, and optifine, but I tried removing optifine.).Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Jul 31, 2014asianhalfsquat posted a message on [Updated for Minecraft 1.8] Character On Gui ! - Show your Minecraft Character onto the game overlay ! -This mod is awesome! Here is a mod review:)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Feb 17, 2014asianhalfsquat posted a message on StarQuest [Starships][Planets][Space][Ranks][Towns][Factions][PvP][Economy][Trading]Your IGN: asianhalfsquatPosted in: PC Servers
Where did you hear about the server: The minecraftforums home page.
Do you understand and accept the rules: Yes
What's our policy on raging: Pretty much that the server is not easy, so if anything bad happens don't rage, because you can bounce back up.
Jan 3, 2014asianhalfsquat posted a message on FreezeCam mod, nice for making Machinimas - finaly updatedHere is a mod review.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I hope you like it!
Dec 30, 2013asianhalfsquat posted a message on Mineshot 1.7 - High resolution screenshot capturing modThis is a cool mod Here is a mod review!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Hope you like it!
Dec 21, 2013Posted in: MapsFloating Mountains
Floating Islands is a hunger games (Survival Games) arena that is suspended in the air. Make your way between eight unique islands, across dangerous bridges. All the islands have chests placed, so if the plugin your server is using auto fills chests, you don't need to worry about them. Since the arena is not completely massive, it is fast paced, fun, and will always keep you in the fight. Some islands have more chests than others, so strategy is key. Below you can find an overview of all the islands. If you think the arena looks cool, be sure to check it out. (The download link is direct, not through a site such as adfly). If you do download, and use it on a server, please comment which server its on so I can check it out .
* The Cornucopia - The Cornucopia is the main area where everyone will spawn. This is the easiest way to get some chests, but if you stay to long, you will get caught up in a fight!
* The Desert Island - The Desert Island is a sandy island with a pyramid in the middle. The pyramid can serve as a great vantage point, or you can explore the inside.
* The Mountain Island - The Mountain Island is a large, tall island. There is a small waterfall, and a cave system! The cave system features a ravine.
* The Snowy Mountain Island - The Snowy Mountain Island is a large, snow covered island. It has some trees, a small building on top, and a large cave system which features a ravine, and dungeon!
* The Jungle Island - The Jungle Island is a tropical island covered in foliage. There is a little pond, a house, and a cave system.
* The Plains Island - The Plains Island features a small tree, house, and a cave system. The cave system has ores!
* The Mushroom Island - The mushroom island is covered in both regular and giant mushrooms, and also has mushroom homes. There is also a large chasm that has some more mushroom homes in it. This island probably has more chests than the others.
* The Stone Island - The Stone Island is a rocky island, with abandoned homes, a small pond, and a lava pool. The island features several secret areas.
* The Nether Island - The nether island features a lava river, an arch, and a cave system. This island does not have a large number of chests, but the chests are closer together making them easier to reach in a short amount of time.
I hope you enjoy the Floating Mountains!
Snowy Mountain Island
Download - http://www.mediafire...untains_1.0.zip
Nov 27, 2013asianhalfsquat posted a message on MrCrayfish's Construction Mod v1.1 - A.O.E. Inspired Construction! Huge Update Beta Release!This is a great mod! I had fun playing with it :-)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Here is my mod review:
I hope you enjoy it!
- To post a comment, please login.