When are we going to get a 64x64? :biggrin.gif:
- Registered Member
Member for 10 years and 11 months
Last active Sat, Apr, 27 2013 01:34:32
- 0 Followers
- 41 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Apr 28, 2011alphawolfsniper posted a message on Unrealistic HD by dllu  [1.3_01 compatible] [WIP]Posted in: Resource Packs
Mar 13, 2011alphawolfsniper posted a message on [1.3_01] SodaCraft [V1.2] [WIP] Root Beer! + Texture fixesCan I make a better texture for the Dr. Pepper? I'll attempt one tomorrow and post back here.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Mar 9, 2011alphawolfsniper posted a message on Unrealistic HD by dllu  [1.3_01 compatible] [WIP]Can you make a 64x64? My computer crashes at 128. I will love you forever....... and give you my firstborn child.Posted in: Resource Packs
Mar 2, 2011alphawolfsniper posted a message on [V1.3] Optimine (FPS Boost) [OPTIMIZATION] *UPDATED*Hmm. when I downloaded this current version for Beta 1.3, it made it so my map did not generate. Help? I could see mobs, torches, signs, players, and the sunrise/sunset, but no actual blocks.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Feb 25, 2011I really like this idea. I think that there should be Dreams and Nightmares. I feel the Dream/Nightmare World(s) should be in an enclosed space, maybe 100x100. Dreams = creative mode for a limited time (like someone previously suggested). Nightmare = Hard mode turned on, room gets smaller and smaller as the night comes closer and closer to an end. The nightmare ends when the room becomes infinitesimally small or when the mobs kill you. The Dreamworld should appear 66.6% or the time with the Nightmareworld appearing at around 33.3%.Posted in: Requests / Ideas For Mods
Although, this could be really hard to make, I fully support this idea!
Feb 17, 2011alphawolfsniper posted a message on [MAP] "DE_DUST2" from CS:S Done in MineCraft [MO' VERSIONS!]Someone in our server did this already, but I have to say,Posted in: Maps
This one is better!
Feb 16, 2011alphawolfsniper posted a message on [Mod][FPS Boost]Decaying Leaves disable [Beta 1.2_02]Posted in: Mods DiscussionQuote from TurtlePatrol »Is it possible to have it where when you break all the wood, all the leaves just disappear? I heard of this somewhere before but I forgot..does it still exist?
A while ago on the AG:MC Server, a moderator by the name of Atroxide created the "Leaf Dropper" plugin for Hey0 that automatically deleted leaves once all the logs were gone. Very helpful.
Maybe someone could make this a mod, rather than a Hey0 plugin?
Feb 13, 2011Posted in: Mods DiscussionQuote from SaladEyes »Try going through alphawolfsniper's steps again but this time including the GuiAPI mod in addition to ModLoader, AudioMod and of course Mo' Creatures in TFC's Mod Manager.
Yeah forgot about Mo' Creatures' update with GUI API. Included this in my post. Thanks SaladEyes.
PS: Glad it worked for you :biggrin.gif:
Feb 13, 2011Another solution:Posted in: Mods Discussion
(1) Download TFC's Mod Manager: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=141904
(2) Download Mo' Creatures TFC: viewtopic.php?t=86929, AudioMod and ModLoader and GUI API (search through Google)
(3) Run TFC's Mod Manager, and when it asks you to unzip your game, select "Yes"
(4) Right click on the minecraft.jar located at /User/Library/Application Support/minecraft/bin and "Open With" Archiver
(5) Open the newly made "minecraft" folder and delete the META-INF.
(6) Right click on the "minecraft" folder and select "Compress." This will create "minecraft.zip"
(7) Deleter the older minecraft.jar, and rename the minecraft.zip to minecraft.jar.
(8) Go back to TFC's Mod Manager and click on the "+" Mods button, and search for the downloaded AudioMod and ModLoader .zip files. Add those BEFORE adding the Mo' Creatures TFC .zip.
(9) Click finish modding and wait till it finishes (duh!)
(10) Open up Minecraft
Feb 13, 2011There are three mods available for this, and let me tell you, they work gloriously.Posted in: Mods Discussion
All these three together will result in a less-lagged-out minecraft.
Here are the links:
CAF-mod (Stutterfix): viewtopic.php?f=25&t=163101&p=2395290
Feb 8, 2011Remember my request (although you started this WAY before I made it rofl)?Posted in: Resource Packs
But anyways, this texture pack is amazing. I love borderlands. I love minecraft. I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THEM WORK TOGETHER!
- To post a comment, please login.