- Registered Member
Member for 10 years, 8 months, and 1 day
Last active Sun, Mar, 15 2020 22:27:09
- 0 Followers
- 47 Total Posts
- 5 Thanks
Dec 13, 2014alexander175 posted a message on MLP Mythical Creatures Mod [1.7.10]Great mod, needs some work but i love how its MLP based. Also dont listen to what the others are saying.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- To post a comment, please login.
899MrCompost posted a message on The Betweenlands ~ A dark, hostile environment...Posted in: Minecraft Mods
The Betweenlands is a mod developed by the Angry Pixel modding group. This large and expansive mod adds a whole new dimension with a plethora of exciting new content that offers an exciting and challenging survival experience.
The Betweenlands dimension is a dark and mysterious realm where strange, monstrous creatures roam amongst the remnants of a long lost civilisation. Do you dare to explore?
Features include -
More information can be found on the mod's CurseForge page and on the official wiki.
- A complete independent survival experience with hours of gameplay
- A whole new dimension to survive in
- Many new creatures and monsters to fight
- Bosses to defeat
- Plenty of unique biomes and structures to explore and loot, from towering fortresses to scattered underground ruins
- An extensive herblore system that allows you to create over 30 unique infusions from 14 different aspects found in plants
- A unique farming system with several new crop types
- Over 300 new blocks to build with, including various machine blocks and a whole lot of plant life
- Over 350 new items, including lots of unique weapons and loot, complete tool and armour sets, plenty of food items, new raw materials, scraps of lore and more
- Over 250 new sounds, including 7 immersive ambient tracks and 33 music tracks
- Lots of new mechanics, including food sickness, corrosion of tools, decay of the player, and a combat circle revolving around 3 new gem items
- Randomly occurring events, including changes in the weather as well as sometimes more supernatural occurrences
- Special built-in custom shader effects to make the worlds look even prettier
- Multiplayer compatibility so you can survive with your friends
- ...and much, much more!
The Betweenlands download
The Betweenlands on CurseForge
The Betweenlands repository on Github
For frequent news and updates, follow @BetweenlandsDev on Twitter
Feeling a bit overwhelmed by all the new stuff? The official wiki for the mod can be found here!
We now also have an official Discord server for The Betweenlands where you can hang out and maybe chat with the developers (we're usually around).Come drop by and say hi!
1Claustric posted a message on Will this pc be able to run Minecraft well?Only 4 GB of DDR3, a pretty low-end CPU (297th rated card currently according to PassMark) that's not even a true quad-core tbh, and a pretty bad graphics card to boot. That card's rated the 469th best card on the market. That means there's 468 better graphics cards than that one that you could choose from. The bad news is, even if you choose a better card to upgrade it afterwards, you're stuck with a 300W PSU, which means 90% of your better cards aren't going to have enough power to run. Why buy a prebuilt computer that bad just to have to replace the PSU just so you can upgrade the GPU? What a waste.Posted in: Building, Parts & Peripherals
With $500, I could build a computer 20× better than that. It might be good as a student PC, but it won't cut it as a gaming PC. You could run vanilla Minecraft with absolutely no mods on medium graphics, no shaders/HD texture packs, but don't expect to get much more out of it than that. I wouldn't buy it, just because the value is so much lower than the cost.
- To post a comment, please login.