- Registered Member
Member for 9 years, 4 months, and 14 days
Last active Sun, Sep, 8 2013 17:21:06
- 0 Followers
- 14 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Jun 20, 2013akira796 posted a message on Quartz+ 2.0 New Features! Armors! Tools! Blocks! [ModLoader][1.5.2]Some pictures won't make your post worsePosted in: Minecraft Mods
- To post a comment, please login.
Jun 22, 2011Posted in: Minecraft ModsPoop Mod V1.3
I'm working right now on complete rewrite of this mod. It's gonna have a lot more features. If interested Github:Link
Hi this is my first Mod. Made for fun.
WATCH OFFICIAL VIDEOS!!!
Official Videos:Some problems ;(
Toilet. Right click this with water bucket to fuel this.
Then right click this with Toilet Paper to get Poop on Paper
3 uses with one water bucket.
Poop on Paper works like fertilizer and brown dye.
Poop. Made of Poop on Paper.
Super Poop. It's TNT and Creeper proof.
To do:* Paper roll
* Liquid Poop
* Models for Toilet and probably Poop
* Compatibility with other mods(mainly for pipes so you can pump in water and pump out liquid poop)
* Pressing crops with poopy hoe will give you wheat and will automaticly plant new crops
* Still thinking... Give me some ideas.
Changelog:V1.3 for 1.4.2
V1.3 for 1.3.2
* Bug fixed
V1.3 for 1.3.1
* New Poop texture
* Poop paper now works like fertilizer and brown dye!
* Poop now have gravel sound
This is Universal so only one download for both client and server.
1. Install Univarsal Forge 10.13.2.1230 or higher.
2. Put "shit_1.3_1.7.10.jar" into .minecraft/mods folder.
1. Install Universal Forge 10.13.2.1230 or higher for server.
2. Put "shit_1.3_1.7.10.jar" into "your server folder"/mods folder.
Needs Forge for MC 1.7.10 (10.13.2.1230 or higher).
Old Downloads:Minecraft 1.6.4 V1.3: DOWNLOAD (Adfly/Mediafire)(Forge)
Minecraft 1.5.1/1.5.2 V1.3: DOWNLOAD (Adfly/Mediafire)(Forge)
Minecraft 1.5 V1.3: DOWNLOAD (Adfly/Mediafire)(Forge)
Minecraft 1.4.7 V1.3: DOWNLOAD (Adfly/Mediafire)(Forge)
Minecraft 1.4.5 V1.3: DOWNLOAD (Adfly/Mediafire)(Forge)
Minecraft 1.4.2 V1.3: DOWNLOAD (Adfly/Mediafire)(Forge)
Minecraft 1.3.2 V1.3: DOWNLOAD (Adfly/Mediafire)(ModLoader)
Minecraft 1.3.1 V1.3: DOWNLOAD (Adfly/Mediafire)(ModLoader)
Minecraft 1.2.5 V1.3: DOWNLOAD (Adfly/Mediafire)(ModLoader)
Minecraft 1.2.5 V1.2: DOWNLOAD (Adfly/Mediafire)(ModLoader)
Minecraft 1.2.3 V1.2: DOWNLOAD (Adfly/Mediafire)(ModLoader)
TERMS AND CONDITIONSTERMS AND CONDITIONS
0. USED TERMS
MOD - modification, plugin, a piece of software that interfaces with the Minecraft client to extend, add, change or remove original capabilities.
MOJANG - Mojang AB
OWNER - Tominator1 or Tominatror1PL, Original author(s) of the MOD. Under the copyright terms accepted when purchasing Minecraft (http://www.minecraft.net/copyright.jsp) the OWNER has full rights over their MOD despite use of MOJANG code.
USER - End user of the mod, person installing the mod.
THIS MOD IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITH NO WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. THE OWNER OF THIS MOD TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED FROM THE USE OF THIS MOD. THIS MOD ALTERS FUNDAMENTAL PARTS OF THE MINECRAFT GAME, PARTS OF MINECRAFT MAY NOT WORK WITH THIS MOD INSTALLED. ALL DAMAGES CAUSED FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS MOD FALL ON THE USER.
Use of this MOD to be installed, manually or automatically, is given to the USER without restriction.
This MOD can be distributed freely, but It MUST have link to this Post. ANY attempts to make money off of this MOD (selling, selling modified versions, adfly, sharecash, etc.) are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN, and the OWNER may claim damages or take other action to rectify the situation.
4. DERIVATIVE WORKS/MODIFICATION
This mod is provided freely and may be decompiled and modified for private use, either with a decompiler or a bytecode editor. Public distribution of modified versions of this MOD require advance written permission of the OWNER and may be subject to certain terms.
Jul 8, 2012Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Check out my other mods! Its a huge help
Donating is also a huge help
This mod adds new blocks and recipes to Minecraft that aim to make the game more convenient and fun, while keeping the vanilla feel of Minecraft.
Sugar Cube - Better sugar storage
Sugar Cane Bushel - Sugar Cane storage, good for building
Ender Pearl Block - Ender Pearl storage, emits ender particles
Compressed Dirt - Dirt Storage
Compressed Cobblestone - Cobblestone Storage
Barrel - Used for storing gunpowder and blaze powder
Gunpowder Barrel - Gunpowder storage (will explode in future updates)
Blaze Powder Barrel - Blaze powder storage
Bones Barrel - Bones storage
Spool of String - Better string storage
Basket - Used for storing some food items
Basket of Apples - Apple Storage
Basket of Bread - Bread Storage
Basket of Cookies - Cookie Storage
Mossy Stone Brick
Cracked Stone Brick
Chiseled Stone Brick
First, a video from SlicedBread1991
Thanks to Brando4475, GiladCraft, SCMowns, TheFFFUUUguy, sambakas, MinecraftKaszupppp, D4LMinecraft and lolitsthad for the reviewCredits!
Phobophobe - Code
SliceBread1991 - Textures, Idea
Download!If you download be sure to give me and slicedbread1991 rep
This mod requires mine craft forge found here.
Desired Blocks v 5.4
Desired Blocks v 5.1
Desired Blocks v 5.0
Desired Blocks v 4.7
Desired Blocks v 4.6
Desired Blocks v 4.5
Desired Blocks v 4.4
Desired Blocks v 4.3
Minecraft 1.4.4 - 1.4.5
Desired Blocks v 4.2
Desired Blocks v 4.1
Desired Blocks v 4.0
Desired Blocks v 3.2
Desired Blocks v 3.1
Desired Blocks v 3.0
Desired Blocks v 2.3
Desired Blocks v 2.2
Desired Blocks v 2.1
Desired Blocks v 2.0
Desired Blocks v 1.0
Desired Blocks v 5.4
Updated for 1.7.10
Blocks removed based on vanilla additions
Desired Blocks v 5.1
Removed Smooth Netherstone
Desired Blocks v 5.0
Updated for Minecraft 1.6.2
Removed Coal Block and Hay Bale Added Saddle recipe
Desired Blocks v 4.7
Updated for Minecraft 1.5.2
Desired Blocks v 4.6
Fixed SMP Support
Desired Blocks v 4.5
Fixed Slime Blocks not being transparent
Desired Blocks v 4.4
Updated for 1.4.7
Added SMP Support
Some updated textures
Barrel of Bones
Hay Bale and Sugar Cane Bushel now behave like logs
Recipe for sponge
Recipe for flat snow
Recipe for skulls (Steve, Creeper, Zombie, Skeleton)
Recipe for endstone
Desired Blocks v 4.3
Updated for Minecraft 1.4.6
Desired Blocks v 4.2
Desired Blocks v 4.1
Updated for 1.4.4
Desired Blocks v 4.0
Added Baskets and Barrels
Spool now returns stick
Slime block doesn't bounce as high
Portal Sound removed from ender pearl block
Recipe for chiseled stone brick
Desired Blocks v 3.2
Changed Recipe for Nether Brick to Smooth Nether Stone
Desired Blocks v 3.1
New Blocks - Sugar Cane Bushel, Ender Pearl Block
Desired Blocks v 3.0
Added some new textures
Slime Block partially see through
New Item - Spool of String
New Block - Smooth Nether Stone
Desired Blocks v 2.3
Added return recipes for all blocks
Desired Blocks v 2.2
Updated for 1.4.2
Desired Blocks v 2.1
small code tweaks
Desired Blocks v 2.0
added slime block and made redstone block glow, updated to mine craft 1.3.2
Desired Blocks v 1.0
1. Download and install forge.2. Download Desired Blocks.3. Drag 'Desired Blocks v #.#.zip' into the 'mods' folder.4. Run Minecraft and check out my other mods!
Feb 26, 2013GreenToast_125 posted a message on [1.6.4] [Forge] BetterTools (SSP/SMP) (Version 1.5)Posted in: Minecraft ModsBetter Tools (and armor!)======================================================================What is BetterTools you may ask? BetterTools is a mod that implements multiple ways to upgrade your tools to make them dig faster, last longer, and even enchant better! You can also create reinforced armor using similar techniques! How do you create these tools? Read below to find out!VideosThank you Chuck Bowers!!! note: the armor textures do work, something weird happened to him there.Thank you GhostGamingYT for this great review!Download Milestones1 Download10 Downloads25 Downloads50 Downloads100 Downloads250 Downloads500 Downloads1,000 Downloads2,500 Downloads5,000 Downloads10,000 Downloads25,000 Downloads50,000 Downloads100,000 Downloads1.6.2 (1.4) http://www.mediafire...erTools_1.4.zip1.5.2 (1.3) http://www.mediafire...ydbd75311jf3rje1.5.1 (1.2) http://www.mediafire...vipw9117mwv4yei1.5 (Version1.1.2) http://www.mediafire...6zzsz1.4.7 (Version 1.0.2) http://www.mediafire...cccu6b1xon6d78zHow to make them First off, you need to make the resources used to upgrade your tools and armor! It is the same for all materials, except every tier of tools require a different kind of material. All Tools and Armor must be at full durability to be eligible for an upgrade.WoodTo create Reinforced Wood Tools, you must use Logs and the Tool you wish to upgrade.(The Reinforced Wood Tools)StoneTo create Reinforced Stone Tools, you must use Smooth (Cooked) Stone and the Tool you wish to upgrade.(The Reinforced Stone Tools)IronCrafting Reinforced Iron Tools is a bit different. You must create Tempered Iron by cooking a regular Iron Ingot. To craft the Reinforced Iron Tools and Armor, you must use this Tempered Iron and the Tool/Armor you want to reinforce.(The creation of Tempered Iron)(The Reinforced iron Tools and Armor)GoldSimilarly to Gold, you must cook a Gold Ingot to receive Tempered Gold, which is used in the creation of Reinforce Gold Tools and Armor. To make the Reinforced Gold Tools, you must use Tempered Gold and the Tool or Armor you would like to upgrade.(The creation of Tempered Gold)(The Reinforced Gold Tools and Armor)DiamondTo create Reinforced Diamond Tools, you must heat up Diamond using a furnace to create Hardened Diamond. With the Hardened Diamond and the Tool/Armor of your choice, you can create the best Tool or Armor there is!(The Hardening of Diamond)(Reinforced Diamond Tools and Armor)LeatherBy cooking Leather using a furnace, you can create some Tanned Leather. Tanned Leather is used to toughen Leather Armor of your choice!(The Tanning process of Leather)(The Tanned Leather Armor)BowBasically, the Reinforced Bow is an improved version of the normal bow. This bow does slightly more damage, shoots arrows slightly faster, and the arrows go slightly faster.Crafting
(Reinforced Bow)The crafting recipe is the same for for Reinforced Tools and Armor. Following the same pattern for all above mentioned additions. If you ever have trouble crafting one of the tools/armors, refer to this page as a guide!PickaxeShovelAxeSwordHoeHelmetChestplateLeggingsBootsReinforced BowInstallation:1.Have a clean minecraft.jar file, and install the latest recommended forge universal (Google it Instructions will be on the website )2.Download the .zip file3.Open up your .minecraft (Search %appdata%) and drag and drop into your mods folder.4.Have Fun!Creators of BetterTools: GreenToast555 (GreenToast125) and NoahBeech (cup of water), also thank MasterDiety and mastertoon2 for giving us this mod for us to re-create.Legal information!This document is Copyright ©(2013) of the owners(GreenToast555 and NoahBeech) and is the intellectual property of The Owner. Only Minecraftforum.net and mcmodcenter.net is able to host any of The Owner's material without the consent of The Owner. It may not be placed on any other web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. (Electronic mail is acceptable as long as you wait for a response.) If you mirror this mod page or anything The Owner has made on any other site, The Owner may seek compensation for the damages through a lawsuit.Don't forget about our main mod, RareOres! http://www.minecraft...16-huge-update/Also check out our other mod, Cobalt! http://www.minecraft...ted-version-14/
Jan 2, 2013power_crystals posted a message on [1.5.1/1.5.2] PowerCrystals' mods - The updates never stopYou must download a PC Core build correct for 1.5.1 or 1.5.2. All the other mods work in both, but PC Core must match your Minecraft versions. A link is provided for both versions.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- PowerCrystals Core (Download)
- MineFactory Reloaded (Download - Videos - Description - Banners - API)
- Power Converters (Download - Videos - Description)
- Nether Ores (Download)
- Flat Bedrock (Download)
- Older Builds
- Licence - Source Code - Beta Builds - Contact/IRC - Donate
Putting this one first so people see it. You need this for any mod of mine to work. Place in coremods, not mods.
In particular, all of my mods built on this now have update notification! You can disable this if you wish in PowerCrystalsCore.cfg.
1.1.6 for Minecraft 1.5.2
1.1.5 for Minecraft 1.5.1
This is a coremod. It goes in coremods, not mods. Make sure you get the correct one for your Minecraft version.
Requires Forge. Built against 652/684 (for 1.5.1/1.5.2), may not work with earlier versions.
1.1.5 (MC 1.5.1)/1.1.6 (MC 1.5.2)
- Fixed dupe glitch involving TE tesseracts (possibly some other things too)
- MFR machine output selection order should be more reliable
- 1.5.2 port
- Numerous fixes and upgrades for MFR 2.5
- Liquid code update
- New version of the liquids code, fixes some rendering oddities
- Updated to forge 652
- Fixed crash on servers
- Updated for MC 1.5
- Additional features used by my other mods
- Added features used by MFR 2.2
- Fix crash when using liquid textures in HD (MFR)
- Now a coremod, allowing accesstransformer support. Used by NetherOres and MFR
- Minor fixes to stack insertion code, I don't think anybody even found the bugs
- Includes custom power provider so that BC power will work if BC itself isn't present. Used by PC and MFR
- Updater fixes
- Added config option to disable update checks
- Code changes to support PowerConverters 2.x
Direwolf has a 3-part spotlight:
KirinDave has videos on RedNet:
Wylker covers the Programmable RedNet Controller:
Wylker covers the entire mod including new content in a two-part series:
BevoLJ covers the entire mod as well in a two-part series of his own:
Wylker covers every update I guess:
Wylker made this video covering the new stuff in 2.2:
Wylker made this video covering the new stuff in 2.1:
RedstoneNightmare made this video covering MFR which goes over most of the features (and a few bugs that have since been fixed):
Wylker also did a pretty good video on the basics of how to use MFR:
If you're thinking "haven't I seen this somewhere else", well, you probably have. The original MineFactory dates back to beta 1.4 (if not 1.3, I forget). I took over around beta 1.6-1.7 and called it Reloaded, and kept up until 1.0, at which point I had to retire due to real life time shortages. I left it with TehKrush, who then gave it to AtomicStryker, and now I have it back. And now I have made a complete overhaul of the thing. You're welcome!
MFR aims to automate a number of tasks that previously would be difficult, boring, or work-intensive. It also provides some additional support blocks and machines.
The first thing you'll need to make is rubber. You can find MFR rubber trees in swamps - look for the bright green leaves - but IC2 rubber will also work. The config file allows you to disable MFR rubber trees in worldgen in case you prefer IC2 rubber trees. Once you have raw rubber, smelt it once to get rubber bars, and then again to get plastic:
(Top: IC2 rubberballs, bottom: MFR rubberbars)
Then, take your raw plastic and craft it into plastic sheets:
Finally, make machine blocks:
And a hammer:
You'll need it to rotate machines. OmniTools supports it as of 3.0.0, for those of you rolling your eyes at 'yet another tool'.
There's also "ceramic dyes", used for a few things later. Substitute the dye of your choice to change the color.
Due to MFR liquids being placeable in the world, milk buckets can no longer be drank from. Instead, you can make milk bottles:
There is the ability to smelt sugar into sugar charcoal:
Weaker than standard charcoal, but easy to come by.
Some machines accept upgrades:
There are numerous upgrade tiers, all crafted like this but with the top material changed (to gold, bronze, silver, diamonds, etc). Upgrades boost the effective radius of a machine. Machines with upgrade slots will have a single slot with a 'ghosted' upgrade spite in it.
I'll also take a moment to explain the MFR GUIs. Most machines will look like this:
Some may not have an inventory or a liquid storage bar. From left to right, the four bars at the right are:
- Liquid stored
- Power stored
- Progress towards completion, which is not always used
- Idle countdown, which occurs if a machine can't do anything (to reduce CPU load)
All machines can be broken by hand; you don't even need a pick. Breaking a machine will drop its items but destroy any power, liquid, or work progress it has built up.
Finally, all machines can be powered by BuildCraft power (or Thermal Expansion conduits) or IC2 power (up to MV only!). All machines can be serviced by any standard liquid pipes (BC or TE), and will attempt to drop items into BC pipes first, then adjacent inventories, and finally will just drop items onto the ground.
The first thing you'll need is a planter:
Planters affect a 3x3x1 area above them. Place dirt* in a 3x3 grid, and center the planter directly under it. Place plants in the planter, and it will plant them. It understands every vanilla plant, from wheat to carrots to trees to cocoa, as well as IC2 rubber trees, RP2 rubber trees and flax, ExtraBiomesXL trees, and everything from Pam's HarvestCraft except apple trees.
*assuming your plant grows in dirt. If you're farming netherwart, use soulsand, etc.
The planter GUI looks like this:
If you do not set anything in the Filter slots, it will plant whatever wherever. If you do set a filter, it will divide its area into 9 segments (matching the colors on top of the planter) and will put only that plant in that segment. In that way, the planter can manage up to 9 distinct plants.
Planters accept upgrades.
Next, you'll want a harvester:
Harvesters affect a 3x3x1 area in front of them. Center the harvester so its animated face is aimed at the middle of one of the sides of the 3x3 area immediately above your dirt block (so it's touching any plants in that tile) and power it. It understands the same set of plants the planter does, as well as some extra things like flowers and tall grass. Harvesters slowly produce sludge, a liquid which will be covered later.
Harvesters also have a special GUI:
It has three extra settings:
- "Shear Leaves": if Yes, it will act like shears on leaf blocks. You'll get no saplings, but a ton of leaf blocks. Useful if you want to have a ton of cheap scaffolding and you have spare saplings. (Screenshot is old, text says 'shear' now)
- "Small Shrooms": if Yes, it will harvest small mushrooms instead of ignoring them. This is provided so you can decide between mushroom-spreading farms and mushroom-growing farms.
- "Jungle Wood": if Yes, it will harvest (vanilla) jungle wood instead of ignoring it. This is provided so you can grow cocoa, as it must be attached to jungle wood.
The height it searches for cactus and sugarcane can also be changed, in case you ever need to do that.
Harvesters accept upgrades. Note that the GUI screenshot above is old and doesn't show the upgrade slot.
Next, you'll probably want a fertilizer:
Fertilizers are placed the same way as harvesters, except on a separate side. They act like the player using bonemeal. They do not run off bonemeal by default (but this can be enabled in the config), but instead on a special MFR fertilizer:
If IC2 is installed, IC2's fertilizer will also work; likewise with Forestry and its fertilizer. The fertilizer understands everything the planter does (try it on flax!).
The Fertilizer accepts upgrades.
Finally, there's the new Fruit Picker:
The Fruit Picker is used to pick fruit off trees where the tree or plant itself is not cut down. By default it understands cocoa as well as fruit from Harvestcraft.
Animal farming has changed wildly from MFR 1.x. All animal machines, unless otherwise specified, affect a 5x5 area. It all now starts with a breeder:
The breeder will consume wheat to place any animals in front of it 'in love'. Once they breed, you'll want to use a Chronotyper:
Which can be used to filter children from adults, or vice-versa. It will place sorted animals behind it. Note that chronotyped babies will still try to walk towards their parents because you are a horrible person.
The Chronotyper GUI has a single button that allows you to toggle between babies and adults as the target.
If they aren't growing up fast enough, get a Vet:
Vets can use syringes on animals. The base syringe is fairly easy to make:
And then you can make health syringes:
Or growth syringes:
If golden carrots are too expensive, you can try your luck at zombie syringes which usually work:
But I take no responsibility for a sudden growth of undead.
There are de-zombification syringes, which can cure villagers:
And slime embiggening syringes to make slimes bigger, solving a vital problem everybody faces
Health syringes heal animals a small amount. Growth syringes turn babies into adults. There are rumors that this works on villagers too...
All syringes are reusable and turn into the empty version when used. You can use them from your hand, as well.
Once they grow up, you can use a second Chronotyper to pull the adults out. You now have two choices.
You can use a Rancher:
The MFR 2.x Rancher is very different from its older counterpart. It can do the following:
- Milk from cows and Mooshrooms
- Mushroom soup from Mooshrooms (put empty bowls in the inventory)
- Wool from sheep
- Ink from squid
These things instantly kill any mob in front of them and produce one of their drops at random. Grinders slowly produce liquid Mob Essence as a side effect, which will be covered later. They work on any vanilla mob (except villagers), allowing you to build fuilly automated harvesters for things like blaze rods or spider eyes that normally require the player to kill the mob or a lot of extra effort. They will even retrieve any enchanted items!
The Grider must be manually programmed by me for any modded mob. If your favorite mod lacks support, tell me.
Finally, you should consider putting Sewers under your animal pens:
Sewers very slowly generate Sewage, a liquid that will be covered later. They do not require power. Sewers only cover a 1x1 area above them, unlike other animal machines. The more animals within a sewer's operation area, and the bigger they are, the more sewage is produced.
Sewers accept upgrades. Sewers will shut down if they detect another sewer within their operational area.
And if you're wondering how to get the animals to your base, try a Safari Net:
Did you know that every time you lure animals with food or transport them by minecarts for miles a ghast cries? It's true! And now you can harvest that power to transport them much more easily. Safari nets work like programmable mob spawn eggs - right click on a mob to capture it, and then again on the ground to place it. Works on hostile mobs, but not villagers. And it even gets the spawn egg colors while 'full'.
Over time those ghast tears turn into slimes, which are a pale imitation of their ghastly brothers but still do the job:
This version is cheaper but will be consumed when the mob is placed.
For the mean people among you, there's the Jailer's Safari Net:
Mobs placed with this will not despawn. This is not 100% guaranteed because minecraft, but it works in most cases.
Have you wanted to capture mobs from a distance, or perhaps shower your friends in creeprs? The Safari Net Launcher has your back:
Just rightclick to fire.
If you find a mob spawner but it's not in a useful place, get a Portaspawner:
Rightclick on a (vanilla) spawner to pick it up, then rightclick again to place it. This item is only good for a single use. Note that it respects any custom spawner settings, in case a mod generates a special one.
If you're low on food, there's the Slaughterhouse:
The slaughterhouse acts similar to the grinder, except it produces liquid meat instead of mob essence (and no items). It also sometimes produces pink slime instead. Both of these can be sent to a meat packer:
Liquid meat turns into meat ingots, and pink slime turns into meat nuggets. These can be crafted into each other and meat blocks:
You can also cook and eat them of course.
Sometimes placing pink slime liquid in the world will turn it into Pink Slimes. They drop pink slimeballs (no use yet), but they can drop meat too if you're creative about things.
One of the oldest features of MineFactory (even before the Reloaded) has been conveyor belts. They're still here:
(It makes 16 at a time, this is an old screenshot). Conveyors carry entities along them - items for one, but any mob or player as well. Make escalators!
You can now dye them with ceramic dyes:
To get things onto conveyors, use an Ejector:
A redstone pulse will pull from any adjacent inventories and eject out the 'hole'.
Items on conveyors can be sorted with Item Routers:
The slots correspond to the colored sides. It will output into the air, an adjacent inventory, or a BuildCraft pipe. It also has a single-slot internal inventory so incoming pipes/etc can place things into it. The top is a valid input but not output to avoid items bouncing in and out forever.
Item routers can pull things off MFR conveyors placed on top of them if that item has a valid route in the router.
There's also an Enchantment Router:
It acts kind of like the item router, but sorts by enchantments. If you put a sword with Sharpness I and Knockback I in it, and item with Sharpness or Knockback will be matched. Finally, a way to dispose of all of those items with Bane of Arthropods!
You can end conveyors with an Item Collector:
Any items that bump into them will be placed into adjacent chests. It understands sided inventories (like furnaces), too. Unlike Item Routers, they will never drop into the world.
What if you want to sort liquids? Well, the Liquid Router has that covered:
Behaves like the Item Router. Works with BC pipes and TE liquiducts. Should work with most tanks and tank-like machines. To sort, place a container of the liquid you want in the matching slot - i.e. a bucket of water in the red slot will make water go to the red side.
Next up, we have the Fisher:
The fisher must be placed over at least 3x3x1 of water, so that the bottom face of the fisher is touching the center water tile. It will then slowly produce fish.
There's also a block breaker:
Pretty much every mod has one of these, this is just around for save compatibility more than anything. That and people that like conveyor belts I guess.
The Weather Collector can generate water from rain or snowballs from snow:
It does nothing in a desert. There's no rain there, what did you expect? It's most intended for people playing with mods that disable infinite water.
The sludge from earlier? It goes into a Sludge Boiler:
Which will slowly turn it into sand, dirt, and clay (and very rarely soulsand). If you have ExtraBiomesXL installed, it will also produce cracked sand and quicksand occasionally. Warning: standing next to an active sludge boiler may be hazardous to your health.
Sewage goes into a composter:
Which produces Fertilizer items.
Ever have the feeling that there just isn't enough lava in the world? The Lava Fabricator has your back:
There's also an Oil Fabricator for those of you who feel the urge to pollute as much as possible:
588kMJ/B (+12kMJ to refine it to fuel, which is worth 600kMJ/B). This thing is very slow due to the immense energy draw, so be patient.
Mob essence (and a ton of power) goes into an Auto-Enchanter:
Which will install a random enchantment onto whatever is inside of it (it uses the same algorithm the standard enchanting table does). It has its own GUI as well:
Allowing you to adjust the target level. Energy/Mob Essence cost to enchant is roughly (level^4) - low levels are cheap, 30 is gonna take a while.
The Auto-Enchanter can be used to take a second (and more) pass at enchanting items, but note that the cost goes up extremely fast relative to the number of enchantments already on the item!
As a new feature, you can "enchant" empty bottles and it will generate XP bottles. You can also drink mob essence with the straw to gain a level. If you want to get mob essence from your levels, use an XP extractor:
You can now go the other way around too, with an Auto-Disenchanter:
This machine has two input and two output slots. Enchanted items and books are placed in the inputs. When it completes, it will remove one enchantment at random from the item and install it on the book. The item will then be damaged - if this would destroy the tool, it will be lost.
Top/bottom are input, sides are output. If you're using an inventory management mod (like MFR) that understands 1.5's sided inventory system, you don't need to worry about the books and items getting mixed up, the machine will automatically filter them.
Finally, there's an Auto-Anvil too:
It acts much like a vanilla anvil, but it cannot rename items.
If you aren't happy with which mobs you have, you can use an Auto-Spawner instead:
It has a single slot which must be programmed with a safari net. However, whichever mob is in the net will be spawned. Spawning mobs requires mob essence and (a lot of) power.
The Auto-Spawner has an exact mode. When this is active, the mob contained in the safari net will be duplicated exactly, including things like villager trade data, sheep wool color, etc. However, inventory is not duplicated to prevent abuse. Exact mode requires more time, power, and essence.
Do you have too much cobble? Now you can put it in a Deep Storage Unit:
This thing holds up to two billion of whatever you put inside it. The GUI looks like this:
You can change which sides connect to the IN slots vs the OUT slots, as well as manipulate what it contains. It will attempt to keep a full stack of its stored items in the output slots, and if the item is stackable, will leave one in each of the two input slots so that it's automatically filtered when connected to pipes/tubes/whatever (two input slots so that a stack of 64 can fit in one go). In addition, if you break it, it will remember its contents.
There is a config option to enable a cheaper recipe, if the requirement of ender pearls seems too expensive for what it does.
MFR also has the autocrafter to end all autocrafters, the LiquiCrafter:
It has a crazy GUI that looks like this:
Here I am using it to make IC2 coolant cells. It works like the following:
- Set recipe template at top left.
- Place materials used in the two rows below the template.
- Apply redstone pulse.
- Remove produced item from output.
It also understands damagable items - you can use it to mass-produce RP2 microblocks! You just need to put a saw in the resources section.
Sides are input (resources), top/bottom are output (output slot).
If you're still confused, I suggest you watch Wylker's 2.1 video above.
Do you have problems with multiple equivalent ores? Try the Unifier:
It has two slots, in (top) and out (bottom). It will attempt to turn anything in the top slot into the first Ore Dictionary entry for that item. For example, you can use this on a Mystcraft Dense Ores age to turn TE, IC2, RP2, Forestry, etc coppers into just one copper. You can tell it up to 9 items to prefer to unify to in the Preferences grid. It can also convert MFR biofuel and Forestry ethanol to each other.
If you need more ores, try the Laser Drill:
Which also needs a Laser Drill Precharger (or 4):
To use this, first, dig a hole to bedrock. Place the drill over the hole. Place 1-4 prechargers facing the drill but one block away from it. When you supply power to the prechargers, the main drill will begin mining and will produce ores out of its top face.
To get a pink slimeball, you need to kill a pink slime. You get pink slimes by placing a bucket of pink slime from the slaughterhouse in the world.
The Laser Drill also comes with Laser Focus items:
(one per color)
These bias the drill towards certain ores. For example, red makes redstone more likely. Which is which is up to the player to figure out.
Once you have your ores, try the Block Smasher:
This is an in-inventory processing system that will act like a Fortune pick on whatever is sent into it. You can configure the fortune level from 0-3. Levels 1 and above require mob essence to run.
Do you like potions? Try the Auto-Brewer:
Its GUI looks like this:
Set the slots under "Type" to the ingredients you want to add. Then place resources in the resources section and water bottles in the Potion slot. It will process row-by-row. The Auto-Brewer is sideless; any side can be used to extract completed potions or invalid ingredients and add new ingredients and water bottles.
Got too many saplings and seeds? Shove them into a BioReactor:
The GUI looks like this:
The top 9 slots are input, and the next row of 9 are the internal buffer. Each internal slot must have a distinct type of plant - anything the Planter understands is acceptable fuel. The more types of saplings and seeds (etc) you add, the more fuel it generates per item available, so it's preferable to have many kinds of things to put it in it. It generates BioFuel, which is sent to a BioFuel Generator:
Which produces BuildCraft energy. If you want IC2 or UE output, use Power Converters.
Is your factory not pretty enough? Try stained glass:
Makes both panes and blocks, and available in all 16 colors. Note that due to how minecraft's rendering works, water and ice behind stained glass will be invisible. I cannot fix this. Take this into account when building colorful glass walls in waterfalls.
New in 2.2, vanilla glass panes and MFR glass panes will connect to each other. This feature requires overwriting the vanilla glass pane block to work - if another mod does that for some reason, only one will work. If you disable the vanilla glass pane overwrite in the config, they will not connect.
Have you ever wanted to automate playing records? No? Well too bad, you get the Auto Jukebox anyway:
The GUI looks like this:
The top slot is accessible on all six sides by pipes (etc). If the top slot contains a record, a rising redstone edge will cause it to begin playing that record. If the top slot is empty, a rising redstone edge will cause it to stop playback.
The GUI has buttons for play (needs a record) and stop. It also has a record button. To use that, you put a record in the top slot and a blank record in the bottom slot. It will duplicate the record into the blank record.
You can make Blank Records like this:
Are you tired of your Ice Fortress Of Solitude melting because you wanted to see things? Try our new, unmelting ice:
This ice does not melt in the presence of light sources and will not create water sources when broken (but you still need silk touch to move it). Note that this requires overwriting the vanilla ice block to work - if another mod does that for some reason, only one will work. if you disable the vanilla ice overwrite in the config, unmelting ice will be unavailable.
Want to use ice to make your roads slippery but are tired of farming ice? Well, now there's actual roads:
These are slippery like ice but look more like, well, roads. If you want to light up your paths, consider road lights:
They will provide light when powered with redstone. If you'd prefer to not have to deal with redstone torches, grab an inverted road light:
Inverted lights can be turned back into normal ones the same way.
There's also a bunch of decorative brick types:
The glowstone bricks emit light.
There's also blackstone and whitestone (for white, replace the ink with sugar):
You can also craft mossy cobble now:
There's a Spyglass, for reading coordinates of blocks when doing complex builds:
A ruler, for reading distances:
And a Straw, which allows you to drink various liquids found in the world. Warning: drinking some liquids may be bad for your health.
And even Vine Scaffolding, to make building large structures easier:
Hold RMB to stack them on each other. Breaking the bottom one will collapse the entire scaffold.
This is MFR's new Redstone Network system. The most basic component is the RedNet cable:
When placed, it will connect to any block it thinks it should. As of this writing, this is any any vanilla block with redstone properties, and any mod block at all. It contains 16 "subnets" that are chosen by rightclicking on the little color band that appears on a connected face with a hammer. You can also use dyes to rotate directly to a color (without consuming the dye). In this way, you can have multiple subnets within the same block by, for example, placing 3 levers around a cable.
RedNet cable carries analog singal levels (with a -1 penalty at the entrance for redstone dust only). A signal strength of 8 at an input will be 8 at the output no matter how far away it is.
Note for server owners: due to the cable not having any visual updates and not linking to vanilla (inert) building materials, this form of cabling is vastly more CPU and network efficient than certain other forms of redstone cable.
Next up is the Programmable RedNet Controller. You first need a PRC Housing:
Which you can use as a decroative block, or further craft into the PRC itself:
I could write a ton of words about this thing. So I did. There's an in-game manual you should check out:
What this thing actually is is a collection of logic circuits. It comes with space for six. The (very complex, admittedly) GUI looks like this:
"Prev" and "Next" cycle between pages of circuits. "Reinitialize" (which requires two clicks to confirm) will de-program the PRC and eject all expansion cards it contains (see below). To set up a circuit, click on it. You will then get a set of buttons to connect the inputs and outputs of that circuit. These can be connected to I/O (RedNet cables on each face), variables, constants (input only) or null (outputs only). As an example:
This PRC is configured for a 1-second timer (square wave), which is output to the "white" subnet of the RedNet cable connected to its east face. It would be very difficult to list every circuit here - you'll have to wait until I can get a wiki deal going. In the meantime, the vast majority of them are standard EE components like JK flipflops. Note that, like the cable, the PRC is an analog device - you can add and subtract signal values. If a strange value enters a RedNet cable, it will be clamped between 0 and 15 when it reaches an output that doesn't know about the RedNet API.
Again, if you've read this and have no idea what I just said, read the in-game manual. It has pretty complete walkthroughs on how do some neat things with just one PRC and some cables and associated parts.
The PRC can accept up to six upgrade cards, which come in 3 flavors:
Each card grants additional circuit pages and additional variables.
There's also a PRC memory card:
When used on a PRC, this will copy its program. Using it on another PRC while it carries a program will install that program on the target PRC. The target must have at least as much space as the source did. To clear it, place it in a crafting grid by itself.
There's a RedNet meter, too:
This will measure all values in a RedNet cable, as well as read out the values of all variables in a PRC.
If you like graphs, try the RedNet Historian:
This is somewhat of a WIP, but I wanted to release what I had. Right now, it can display a graph of redstone power over time on any RedNet subnet (change with dye - it doesn't visually reflect the selected channel yet).
For the musically inclined, there is the RedNote:
A RedNet value from 0-120 will trigger a note. Vanilla note blocks have 5 sets of 24 notes (one set per each of 5 'instruments'); in RedNote they are all available in sequence. Every other redstone transition will cause it to play a note. For fun, try a sine wave.
These things were around before Railcraft, but every time I try to get rid of them people tell me I'm ruining Christmas, so they're still here. You can make them like so:
Passenger rails (lapis, blue) and cargo rails (chests, red) allow you to automatically load and unload people/cargo. Passenger rails grab anyone nearby and do their best to drop them in a safe location, and cargo rails interact with adjacent inventories.
Passenger rail effective radius can be controlled from the config file.
Additional information available at the Technic Wiki. Note that some recipes may be shown for TE mode.
2.6.4 for Minecraft 1.5.1/1.5.2
- PowerCrystals Core (above)
- Either Buildcraft, IndustrialCraft2, Universal Electricity, or another mod with a power system that uses one of the above APIs (like ThermalExpansion) to provide power and power transport.
- Fixed: Planter dupe glitch
- Fixed: Rubber wood cannot be silk touched anymore
- Fixed: Schmitt Trigger is actually available in the PRC
- Fixed: Planter upgrades cannot be removed via pipes/etc
- Added: Decorative blocks available for use as BC facades
- Added: Schmitt Trigger circuit
- Changed: Added more precise options for conveyor entity capture
- Changed: PRC I/O groups are "F/B/L/R" instead of "N/S/E/W". UI-relative only.
- Changed: New circuit inputs initialize to CNST 0
- Changed: Recipes use stick ore dictionary entry where applicable
- Changed: Safari Net and Spyglass display localized name of the mob in question
- Changed: Health syringe buffed from +2 to +5
- Changed: RedNet accepts weak power from API nodes always (this fixes AE level emitters)
- Fixed: RedNote block crash
- Fixed: Unifier slot weirdness
- Fixed: Autospawner rejects single-use nets via pipes
- Fixed: Conveyors slope properly against non-opaque but solid blocks (like rednet cable)
- Fixed: AutoBrewer dupe glitch
- Fixed: Grinder is better at killing tough mobs (like infernal mobs)
- Fixed: LiquiCrafter NPE
- Fixed: Clicking on RedNet cable from below hitting the wrong part
- Fixed: RedNet generating strong power where it shouldn't
- Fixed: Redstone dust out of RedNet cabels not losing power correctly
- Fixed: Spyglass displays mobs if a mob is hit by the raytrace (how did I not notice this never worked?)
- Fixed: AutoEnchanter generating duplicate enchantments in some cases
- Fixed: Gold ore rarity set appropriately now in the laser drill (sorry!)
- Fixed: Vet inventory has canInsert/canExtract set up so MFR/AE/etc item transport systems can be used to automate it without needing user filters
- Fixed: Planters ignoring last slot in their inventory
- Fixed: RedNet negative signals being lost in some cases
- Localization: Updated Spanish localizations
- Localization: Updated Chinese localizations
- Localization: Added Korean localization (thanks stranger1029!)
- Mod Support: Updated Magical Crops support
- Added: 8-channel delay line circuit
- Changed: Drinking lava is more dangerous
- Changed: Drinking lava can now generate obsidian if you know what you're doing
- Changed: Added a config option to increase the saturation from meat
- Changed: Sneak-clicking rednet cables cycles colors backwards
- Changed: Growth syringes have an extra effect now
- Fixed: More accurate power request method for BC power systems. Still not 100% correct when sending large amounts of power
- Fixed: Zombie Syringe having zombie/pig zombie generation backwards
- Fixed: Historian renderer approaching usable
- Fixed: RedNet cables 'hitting' the wrong part - this is why dealing with plates was a pain
- Fixed: Unifier dupe glitch
- Fixed: Ring Passthrough not saving state (thanks Wylker for finding this one)
- Fixed: RedNet networks merging improperly, which could lead to a weird and invalid state (thanks sharktamer for finding this one)
- Fixed: GUI bars clamp height correctly now
- Fixed: Auto-Anvil dupe glitch
- Fixed: Removed LiquiCrafter empty container code because it never actually worked anyway and broke way more than it fixed
- Fixed: 4-channel mux/demux having channel 2 unselectable
- Fixed: All MFR child mods should be registered as such now
- Localization: Added Russian translation (thanks VeryBigBro!)
- Localization: Updated Spanish translation (thanks JulioTranslations!)
- Mod Support: Updated Pam's support to work in 1.5.2. It will no longer work with 1.5.1 Pam's, sorry.
- Mod Support: Fixed Thaumcraft support
- Changed: Conveyor renders closer to the ground so it no longer looks like it's levitating
- Changed: Laser Drill work cost is configurable
- Changed: Laser Drill can fire into the void
- Changed: DSUs slightly cheaper on server CPUs (not that they did much to start with)
- Changed: RedNet cables connect to wooden buttons
- Fixed: Multiple missing API methods/documentation
- Fixed: Added missing GT recipes
- Fixed: Block Smasher generating bad outputs for some mod ores
- Fixed: BioReactors actually fill instead of stopping at 3999/4000
- Fixed: NPE when liquicrafting filled IC2 cells
- Fixed: Bucket dupe with chocolate milk recipe
- Fixed: LiquiCrafter requiring duplicate containers for some liquid
- Fixed: LiquiCrafter smarter about determining what a liquid container is
- Fixed: Several Historian rendering issues. It's still not really that good yet
- Fixed: Case where RedNet cable wouldn't properly attach nodes to the network
- Fixed: Planter having plants arrive in the upgrade slot
- Fixed: DSU ejection deleting items
- Fixed: Shift-click putting invalid items in slots sometimes
- Fixed: NPE when setting a Unifier to prefer a non-dictionary item
- Fixed: Grinder crashing when grinding mobs with no drops (TF mistwolves)
- Fixed: Crash when spawning an invalid brick
- Fixed: Crash when ranching mooshrooms
- Fixed: AutoBrewer deleting potions
- Fixed: AutoBrewer consuming ingredients needlessly
- Localization: Chinese localizations updated (thanks crafteverywhere!)
- Added: Chocolate Milk liquid
- Added: Mushroom Soup liquid
- Added: Laser Drill (and associated bits)
- Added: Auto-Anvil
- Added: Vine Scaffolding
- Added: Block Smasher
- Added: RedNote
- Added: Auto-Brewer
- Added: Jailer's Safari Net
- Added: RedNet cable has cable-only and force-connect modes
- Added: RedNet Historian
- Added: Unifier output preferences
- Added: Fruit Picker (works on cocoa and Pam's fruit)
- Added: PRC delay line circuit
- Changed: Most MFR machines are now sideless - you can insert or extract from any side and the machine will handle things correctly. Note that 1.5.1 BC does not work properly here, but is fixed in 1.5.2.
- Changed: Pink Slime liquid always generates Pink Slimes
- Changed: LiquiCrafter requires an empty liquid container when the recipe produces a full one
- Changed: Conveyors have a fake inventory so machines (like TE's) can drop into them
- Changed: Rubber Trees respect fortune enchant
- Changed: Breeder enters idle mode if more than 50 (configurable) animals are in its target area
- Changed: Liquid effects only affect players and hostile mobs
- Changed: LiquiCrafter and Item/Liquid/Enchantment routers "mirror" stacks instead of consuming an item. Any items in them now will not be retrievable.
- Changed: Conveyors reverse on negative redstone
- Changed: Item Router has the option to reject items with no mapped output
- Changed: Item/Liquid/Enchantment routers support proportional distribution
- Changed: Safari Net Launcher has separate capture/release modes (sneak-click to toggle)
- Changed: Auto-Spawner has a configurable blacklist. By default this includes iron golems
- Changed: BioFuel generator pulse size is configurable
- Changed: Power bar in GUI displays IC2 and UE power as well
- Changed: Grinder/Slaughterhouse do far more damage to handle mobs with lots of health
- Changed: Mystery net has new and very exciting mobs
- Changed: RedNet cable links to hoppers in default mode
- Changed: Milk Bottles can be stacked
- Changed: Liquid Routers can use empty buckets as default routes
- Changed: AutoSpawner GUI only accepts filled reusable safari nets
- Changed: AutoSpawner costs are configurable
- Changed: Lake worldgen rarity is configurable; defaults to rarer than prior versions
- Changed: Sewage lakes are made of mushroom soup when generated in mushroom biomes
- Changed: Zombie Syringe generates pigmen on pigs when it "fails"
- Fixed: AutoDisenchanter now generates books you can actually use. If you have any broken books from 2.5.4, disenchant them
- Fixed: LiquiCrafter duplicating liquid containers (it new requires an empty one for recipes that produce a filled one)
- Fixed: RedNet cable bounding box. Again.
- Fixed: BioReactor stack rejection logic works correctly now
- Fixed: PRC page count no longer wanders off the screen
- Fixed: Several liquid crashes
- Fixed: DSUs delete nonexistant items on load (to prevent crashes)
- Fixed: Multiple LiquiCrafter duplication glitches
- Fixed: "4" on PRC 7-segment encoder
- Fixed: RedNet cables less likely to disappear at the corners of the screen
- Fixed: Multiple GT recipes issues
- Fixed: Bars in GUI are forced to 0/max as maximum sizes; no more negative bars
- Localization: Added Chinese support (thanks crafteverywhere)
- Mod Support: Removed Natura/Tinker's Construct. These are now being handled by mDiyo. If they are not available or not functioning properly with MFR, speak to him.
- Mod Support: Sludge Boiler generates salt from Pam's Harvestcraft
- Mod Support: Backtools support added
- Mod Support: Fruit Picker supports Pam's fruit
- Mod Support: Multiple magical crops fixes
- Mod Support: Mystcraft books blacklisted from safari net
- Fixed a Liquicrafter exploit that would let you get free stuff
- Unifier restores MFR/Forestry biofuel interchangability that Forestry removed
- Updated TConstruct compat to TConstruct 1.3dev.32 (will no longer work with TConstruct <= 1.3.1)
- Pink Slimes are grindable
- Added dimension blacklist for worldgen features
- Added connection blacklist for RedNet cables
- Enchantment Router has new "match levels" option (defaults on)
- Fixed bugged whitestone recipe (output size too small)
- Spyglass displays block ID and metadata
- Item Collector connects to pipes
- Added: Enchantment Router
- Changed: DSU filtering logic now uses the output slot if storage is empty, and it no longer holds items in the first slots (not necessary anymore in 1.5.1)
- Fixed: A whole bunch of Natura stuff
- Fixed: Blank record being uncraftable
- Fixed: Spyglass crash on certain mod blocks
- Fixed: RedNet cable hitbox behaving weirdly
- Fixed: Packets not being properly transmitted after a player crosses dimensions (most notable on the PRC)
- Fixed: RedNet now links more reliably to redstone dust (thanks Maiden for getting me a reproducible case for this one!)
- Fixed: DSU doesn't drop with NBT if it's broken while empty (so it can be stacked)
- Fixed: Chickens can be bred with all the seeds they can in vanilla
- Fixed: Breeder issues
- Fixed: MPS gauntlet rotating MFR machines regardless of if the Omnitool module was active or even installed (you need to update MPS too for this to get fixed!)
- Added: Slaughterhouse, Meatpacker and the rest of the meat system. Not entirely done yet.
- Changed: Now using IC2 v304
- Mod Support: Chococraft and Harvestcraft updates
- Fixed: GT recipes
- Fixed: NPEs during load in new Forge versions
- Fixed: DSU not properly remembering inventory when broken
- Added: Programmable RedNet Controller (and expansion cards and manual)
- Added: RedNet Meter
- Added: RedNet Controller Memory Card
- Added: Auto-Disenchanter
- Added: TE-mode recipe set
- Added: GregTech-mode recipe set
- Changed: Villagers generate sewage in the sewer
- Changed: Players generate sewage in the sewer (only when crouching)
- Changed: RedNet cables' outer face displays the color in "plate" mode
- Changed: RedNet cables' plates are a valid hit target for color change
- Changed: Machine power draws can be configured
- Changed: BioReactor processes much slower
- Changed: BioReactor rejects duplicate stacks
- Changed: MFR decorative blocks reject RedNet connections
- Changed: Mob Essence glows slightly
- Changed: Unifier recipe uses comparators
- Mod Support: Chococraft
- Mod Support: Thaumcraft support returns
- Mod Support: TConstruct and Natura
- Mod Support: Updated IC2 support to v294
- Mod Support: Fixed NPE in Forestry compat
- Mod Support: BOP mud, ash, etc appear in sludge boiler
- Fixed: RedNet cable east face color band having a broken hitbox
- Fixed: RedNet cable collision boxes for movement
- Fixed: Spyglass actually uses spyglass range setting
- Fixed: Weather Collector being silly
- Fixed: GUI power bars displaying in EU while claiming it was MJ (it's now MJ for real)
- Fixed: Liquids use 'still' animation when still
- Fixed all kinds of errors due to a bugged fix for the milk bucket issue
- Added Whitestone and Blackstone
- Added Spanish localizations (thanks JulioTranslations!)
- Pickaxes are effective against RedNet cables (can still be broken by hand, pickaxes are faster)
- Fixed lake worldgen
- Fixed TF egg handler to not produce ludicrous amounts of spam in the forge logs
- Fixed RedNet cables not properly de-powering when a powering node (lever, etc) was removed from the network
- Fixed milk bucket ID being incorrect after MFR overrides it
- 1.5 update
- Added: Liquids can be placed in the world
- Added: RedNet cables and API
- Added: Straw (can drink liquid blocks)
- Added: Large decorative brick variants
- Added: Zoologist villager
- Added: Mystery safari nets sold by zoologist
- Added: Slime Embiggening Syringe
- Added: Portaspawner
- Added: XP Extractor
- Added: Sugar Charcoal
- Added: Spyglass
- Added: Milk bottle
- Added: Auto-Enchanter can enchant empty bottles into XP bottles
- Added: Mossy cobble recipe (with config option)
- Added: Sludge and sewage lakes to worldgen (with config option)
- Added: Localization support
- Changed: TF King Spiders cannot be captured with safari nets
- Changed: Safari Net (single) can be found in some dungeons
- Changed: Grass can be fertilized with bonemeal even if bonemeal support is turned off
- Changed: Grass fertilizing affects a larger area
- Changed: AutoSpawner can spawn water mobs in liquid
- Changed: Grinder can drop Wither Skeleton skulls
- Changed: Buckets can be rightclicked on machines to fill them with liquid
- Changed: Fisher rate decreased
- Changed: Planter understands XyCraft dirt
- Changed: Breeder understands non-wheat foods
- Changed: Machines do not produce weak redstone power when strong powered
- Changed: Planter GUI and sprite updates to indicate "sub zones" feature
- Changed: Conveyor has a tooltip indicating hammer use (because people keep asking me that..)
- Mod Support: Atum support
- Mod Support: Biomes O' Plenty support for plants (partial)
- Mod Support: Forestry support for plants (partial)
- Mod Support: Updated Pam's support for new crops
- Mod Support: Magical Crops (with specific fertilizer)
- Fixed: Numerous machines attempting to rotate that shouldn't have (no effect ingame)
- Fixed: Ejector arrows point forwards
- Fixed: A whole bunch of NPE crashes
- Fixed: Item Collector duplication glitch
- Fixed: Unifier duplication glitch (I think it works now!)
- Fixed: DSU behaving weirdly in SMP when connected to AE networks
- Fixed: Dispenser-fired Safari Nets not being collectable
- Fixed: MFR rubber trees not growing on XyCraft dirt
- Fixed: Vet not consuming syringes
- Fix multiple Item Router problems
- Fix LiquiCrafter (sorry!)
- Fix AutoJukebox GUI
- Planter now assigns its stacks to relative subsections of its areas, enabling more diverse farms
- New: UE power support
- New: BioReactor, BioFuel Generator, and BioFuel liquid (compatible with Forestry BioFuel)
- New: Upgrades (available for Planter, Harvester, Fertilizer, and Sewer).
- New: Single-Use Safari Nets
- New: Safari Net Launcher
- New: Safari Nets can be fired by dispensers (note that the net will be unrecoverable right now)
- New: Tooltips
- New: AutoSpawner exact mode
- New: Decorative bricks
- New: TwilightForest support
- Change: Auto-Enchanter can re-enchant items
- Change: Conveyors are placable on "partially solid" blocks like microblock covers
- Change: Conveyors carry XP orbs
- Change: Items on conveyors cannot be grabbed by players
- Change: Items dropped by MFR machines have a 1s delay before players can pick them up
- Change: AutoSpawner idle time reduced to normal
- Change: ItemRouter can grab items off conveyors placed on top if they have a valid route
- Change: Harvester default tree area increased
- Change: Harvester CPU usage significantly lowered in tree mode
- Change: Added config to make roads not slippery
- Fix: Auto-Enchanter has a max of one enchantment on books
- Fix: Possible fix for Safari Net duplication glitch in MCPC+ (unconfirmed)
- Fix: DSU issues with AE
- Fix: Multiple issues with BC power input
- Fix: AutoSpawner not requiring mob essence to function
- Fix: Unifier behaving weirdly with non-dictionary items
- Fix: NBT data being deleted by items contained in MFR machines when they were destroyed
- Fix: Road Lights connect to wires
- Fix: Ranching Mooshrooms generating milk items
- Fix: Item Router and Ejector firing into the air if the target inventory was full
- Fix: Various Creative tab and NEI mismatches
- New: Unifier
- New: Auto-Spawner
- New: Auto-Jukebox GUI and Blank Records
- New: Roads and Road Lights
- New: Unmelting Ice
- New: XyCraft crop compatibility
- New: Zombie Syringe
- Change: All recipes use plastic sheets instead of gold ingots
- Change: New liquid animations (yay)
- Change: Rubber Trees spawn in some mod biomes (EBXL and SNOB supported)
- Change: MFR and Glass panes connect to each other
- Change: Config option to make conveyors not grab mobs
- Change: DSU API support for Applied Energistics (not sure when AE will update on its side)
- Change: Item Routers slightly smarter about dropping things in DSUs
- Change: MFR glass panes can be crafted from MFR glass blocks
- Change: Safari Net will no longer capture Wither bosses or End Dragons (sorry!)
- Fix: Liquiducts connect again
- Fix: Capped Vet power so the bar works correctly
- Fix: DSUs drop in/out stacks when broken
- Fix: Rancher no longer shears baby sheep
- Fix: LiquiCrafter crash when using RP2 fluid pipes
- Fix: Item Router not working correctly with wheat farms (among other things)
- Fix: All conveyor colors show up in NEI's MFR subtype
- Added Auto Jukebox
- Fixed a liquid duplication bug involving the lava/oil fabricators
- Fixed a crash when entering worlds with void spaces (ie, no bedrock floor)
- Added a config option to change the AutoEnchanter to accept full stacks to compensate for that BuildCraft bug everybody's been getting
- Safari Net no longer captures players (sorry!)
- Safari Net now records mob data, which fixes most if not all of the known exploits
- Safari Net no longer displays colors on "legacy" stored mobs - just place and re-capture the mob if this bugs you so it converts to the new format
- Safari Net will properly understand colors from Twilight Forest mobs. Other mods not yet supported
- Swapped Safari Net colors because this way around looks better
- Marked damagable items as equivalent in the Item Router - for example, if you put an iron pick in a filter, all iron picks will match that filter.
- Fixed NPE crash when interacting with certain IC2 crops
- Now uses new power provider from PC Core. BC power is now available even if BC itself isn't (using TE, for example)
- Each machine can have its recipe disabled
- Fixed a crash when BuildCraft interacts with a DSU
- THE TREES ARE FIXED
- Added config option to enable a cheap DSU recipe - replace the ender pearls/eyes with chests in the recipe
- Harvester will 'shear' shrubs/ferns, and shearing option applies to tall grass.
- Changes Harvester option text from 'keep leaves' to 'shear leaves'.
- New: Ejector
- New: Item Router
- New: Liquid Router
- New: Lava Fabricator
- New: Oil Fabricator
- New: Deep Storage Unit
- New: LiquiCrafter
- New: Ceramic Dyes
- New: Stained Glass
- New: Dyable conveyors
- Support: Added Thaumcraft to Harvester, Planter, and Grinder. Thaumcraft trees cannot be fertilized.
- Support: Added IC2 crops to the Harvester. You will still need to plant them and maintain a Cropmatron.
- Change: Conveyors in inventories are no longer animated.
- Change: GUIs improved (thanks Shukaro)
- Change: Machines face away from player when placed (if rotatable)
- Change: Idle bar remains at max when shut off by redstone
- Change: Sludge Boiler produces clay balls, not clay blocks
- Bugfix: Weather Collectors no longer crash servers.
- Bugfix: Fixed some IC2 API warnings
- Bugfix: Conveyors have the correct texture overlay when being broken
- Bugfix: Pam's strawberries are now marked as perennial for the harvester
- Bugfix: Harvester can now collect desert shrubs (most important feature ever)
- Bugfix: Chronotyper max power reduced so it can be transmitted over the network properly
- Bugfix: MFR rubber wood/saplings can be used as furnace fuel
- Bugfix: Machines limit themselves to max values when reading from file
- Fixed Pam's flowers support so it actually works.
- Changed grass fertilization - only covers one block at a time, but knows when it's done so it doesn't burn bonemeal forever.
- Fixed sticky piston giving too many pistons
- Fixed Item Collector deleting items if there was nowhere to put them
- Fixed Auto-Enchanter getting set to level 0/31 in laggy situations
- Prevented Auto-Enchanter from re-enchanting enchanted items
- Fixed conveyor items getting 'stuck' going uphill (I hope)
- Fixed Fertilizer and Rancher having each others' textures, but the correct animation
- Changed animations to play any time the machine has sufficient power to activate
- Fixed leaves in Fast graphics mode
- Added recipes for raw rubber in torches and sticky pistons (to match IC2 resin)
- Reworked power consumption - most machines are cheaper, boiler composter and fisher especially so. Grinder costs far more.
- Safari Net is reusable
- Empty syringes can stack
- Updated support for Pam's mods to cover her new HarvestCraft mods; Pam's compat addon should also now recover properly if you only have some of Pam's mods installed. Also now supports Weee! Flowers farming
- Grinder now supports Soul Shards-specific mobs
- Added Creative tab for MFR (Safari Net still doesn't work properly in creative, though)
- Partially fixed power bars reaching > 100%
- Sludge boiler always produces an output now; sand and clay slightly more common.
- Rancher works correctly on cows if Forestry is installed
- Block Breaker connects to item pipes correctly
- Block Breaker plays block breaking sound when a block is broken
- Rancher understands all liquids correctly
- IFactoryPlantable sends ItemStack to postPlant()
- Compat addon mods won't dump a stack trace if the partner mod is missing
- Grinder no longer grinds babies (that's a horrifying sentence)
- Sewer recipe yields 4 at a time
- AutoEnchanter limited to stack size of 1
- Fixed a bug that would crash a world and prevent it from re-loading if certain pumps were used with liquid-consuming machines. If you were bitten by this bug, updating will fix it.
- Flax is now cut down entirely, you must re-plant it.
- Fixed rails not being transparent (how did that happen??)
- Now uses PC Core for update notifications
- Fixed NPE if an entity is missing egg info
- Fixed NPE if BuildCraft is not installed
- Made Pam's harvests slightly more reliable
- Buckets are emptied instead of destroyed when used on e.g. BuildCraft tanks
- Fixed "infinite sludge" glitch
- Sewer produces less sewage more often for increased reliability
- Conveyor does not cause fall damage if ridden downhill
- Machines change to inactive state if they run out of power, and start up inactive
- Machines are disabled if powered by redstone (ignored by unpowered machines, Sewer and ItemCollector)
- MFR rubberwood can be converted to planks and charcoal like normal logs
- IC2 rubberwood drops resin when cut if it has a wet resin nodule
- MFR Fertilizer machine understands Forestry fertilizer item if Forestry is installed
- Minor sprite updates, mostly inactive stats for machines
- Syringe can be crafted with IC2 rubber
- Safari net no longer shows a hammer on the ground
- Dropping things in chests actually works
- API for Rancher no longer depends on Rancher
- Named NEI class properly so it actually works
- Added missing BC class
Show your love for MFR:
MFR has an API to allow you to add your own plants, animals, and other such things to its machines. Javadocs are provided for most everything, I think (if not, yell at me). The list of supported things you can do is:
- Plants for plant farming
- Mobs for the grinder
- Sludge boiler outputs
- Mobs for the rancher
- Safari Net "egg color" providers
- Random mob providers for the mystery safari net
- Liquid drinking handlers for the straw
- "IDSU" to allow you to interface directly with the DSU's full capacity
- RedNet connections and RedNet machines that can use all 16 subnets simultaneously
- RedNet logic circuits
- Myself (Power Crystals), for most development work
- Emy/Emys, who does additional development work
- NATO_chrisjm, who did all the sprites minus the conveyor, which is the lone surviving asset from the original mod
- CanVox, for the RedNet cable/PRC model
- Shukaro, denoflions, GSValore, and others who have sent me pull requests that I accepted
- All my betatesters including ldog, Brigadon, Emys, and Maiden.
- Feanorith, for the original MineFactory
- TehKrush/AtomicStryker/armed_troop, for maintaining it while I was gone (and doing the hard work of the 1.3/FML ports!)
- The Forge team for Forge, Mojang for Minecraft, etc
It's here! Finally, a way to wrangle all those power systems into one central location. PowerConverters understands IC2, BuildCraft, UniversalElectricity, and Railcraft steam.
2.x is a total rewrite. The secondary machines can now be found in MFR instead. The GeoMk2 is gone (its functionality became part of IC2 itself long ago); the Water Strainer has been replaced by the Liquid Router. The power-generating aspect of the Water Strainer is at least temporarily gone. I'm looking into some way of dealing with that in the future, but nothing yet. My apologies if you were relying on that.
allaryin made a video about the 2.1/2.2 changes:
allaryin made a video about PowerConverters:
RedstoneNightmare covered this mod, too:
First, you want to craft an Energy Bridge:
This will be the center of your conversion system. Put it somewhere. Next, pick one or more of the various mod systems below. You'll need at least one 'consumer' and one 'producer'. Put them adjacent to the bridge. You'll get a GUI like this:
At the top, "INPUT LIMITED" or "OUTPUT LIMITED" will tell you if you're drawing more than you're inputting, or vice-versa, respectively. Each row describes one face of the bridge, and lists the following data:
- Side relative to bridge
- Power system connected, if any
- Input vs output
- Rate (or "NO LINK" if the block on that face has no wires/pipes/etc connected to it).
Note that producer/consumer blocks' faces will change when a connection is detected.
There is also a universal charger as of 2.1:
This links to chests (anything with an inventory, really) and can charge items inside of those chests. It understands both IC2 and UE items. It can also charge items in the player's inventory if the player stands on it.
All recipes shown are for consumers; to get a producer, just put the consumer in a crafting grid (the reverse also works to get consumers back).
BC consumer/producers are available if either BC or TE are installed.FZ consumer:
Due to Factorization oddness, you must place PowerConverters blocks after the Factorization blocks.IC2 LV consumer:
IC2 MV consumer:
IC2 HV consumer:
IC2 EV consumer:
IC2 EV consumers have no upper limit on input pulse size, so they'll accept nonstandard wiring like GregTech superconductors just fine (though finding a way to output all that power might be difficult). EV producers output 2048EU. All IC2 producers will output a single pulse per tick of their specified voltage, but this can be increased in the config.Steam consumer:
Steam consumers/producers can be throttled in the config file if desired. Remember, ThermalExpansion Liquiducts are by far the most effiicent system for liquid transport.
In newer versions you need a battery instead of a battery box. Try both if you're confused.
UE 60V consumer:
UE 120V consumer:
UE 240V consumer:
UE 480V consumer:
Note that UE's own "Watt" is power/second, and the bridge displays power/tick. There is a factor of 20 difference between them. This is not a bug.PowerConverters 2.x exchange rate is based on the cost to smelt a single item in a furnace. This cost is 70KW (or KJ depending on how you look at it) for UE, 390 EU for IC2, and 160MJ for ThermalExpansion (which I'm counting for BC because BC has no furnace, and ignoring TE's special furnace recipes that are cheaper than normal). There's no such thing as a steam furnace, but the Railcraft wiki says it's 5 steam per 1 MJ, so we'll assume a theoretical steam furnace would consume 800mB.
So, inverting those (and adding a x10 to get rid of most of the decimals), we get the ratios as follows:
- UE: 10
- IC2: 1800
- BC/TE: 4375
- Steam: 875
- FZ: 875
Now, it's entirely possible to find another mod with different ratios that when combined with PowerConverters will cause a positive feedback loop (i.e. infinite energy). UE in particular has some rather weird default ratios that basically guarantee this can happen. I will not treat this as a bug - if you don't want it to happen, change the numbers (see below). If you manage to cause an infinite energy scenario using just my stuff though that's definitely a bug, tell me.
If you think they're too good, or you think one of the power systems is too weak compared to the others, or you want to add a deliberate loss during conversion, just go to the config. You can change the input and output multipliers for all four power systems individually.
These values are applied as such:
outputQuantity = inputQuantity * inputScale / outputScale
So if you had 100 MJ to convert to EU, you'd get 100 * 4375 / 1800 = 243.05 (or probably 224 in reality, due to EU pulse rules).
2.3.1 for Minecraft 1.5.1/1.5.2
- 1.5.1 update
- Added throttle controls to IC2/Steam modules
- Fixed FZ recipe
- Fixed FZ default ratio
- Fix crash if Railcraft was installed but Buildcraft wasn't
- Now uses PC Core's power provider. BC power is available if TE is installed but BC isn't (and it actually works now)
- Built against UE 339
- Added Factorization modules
- Added UE 480V modules
- NEI will no longer throw exceptions if some mods aren't loaded
- IC2 Producer will no longer attempt to produce energy while being deactivated by the server
- BC Consumer will accept input directly from combustion engines
- Added Universal Charger block - can charge any IC2 or UE item in any adjacent chest, as well as any the player is currently carrying if the player stands on top of the block.
- Fixed "instantiation exception" generated by IC2/UE modules. As above, this will require you to break and re-place those once after upgrading (they're trying to read save data that doesn't exist)
- Changed UE converter recipes.
- Added a Creative tab for Power Converters.
- Me, Power Crystals
- denoflions for Factorization support
- NATO_chrisjm for the sprites
- All the various mod APIs this thing uses.
Ores in the Nether! Coal, diamond, gold, iron, lapis, redstone, tin, copper, emerald, silver, lead, uranium, and nikolite. Non-vanilla ores only spawn if a mod that uses them exists. All nether ores turn into their surface counterparts in a furnace - some (like redstone or coal) may need to be smacked with a pick or macerated to be made useful.
New in 2.x is the return of the not-bizarrely-bright texture, new ores, and way more config options! Now you can control how often nether ores spawn on a per-ore basis!
2.1.5 for Minecraft 1.5.2
Requires PowerCrystals Core above to function.
- Fixed: Nether Ores generate in any nether biome now (fixes BOP biomes)
- Changed: Nether Ores do not explode if mined with silk touch
- Changed: "Vanilla" netherores appear in MFR laser drill
- Fixed: Osmium having the wrong meta
- Fixed: Ferrous issues (due to the above)
- Localization: Added German localization (thanks REJack!)
- Localization: Added Russian localization (thanks Anton!)
- Updated to IC2 v304
- Updated to IC2 v294
- Fixed TE recipes getting erroneously disabled
- Added spanish localization
- New forge version
- 1.5 update
- Added Hellfish
- Added Platinum, Ferrous, Pig iron, Iridium, and Osmium ore
- Added localization support
- Added "Ore" to the ores that didn't have it in their name
- Added "min Y" option to oregen config
- Now uses PC Core's access transformer to aggro pigmen directly instead of by hitting them for 0 damage, which looks less stupid
- Standard furnace, IC2 macerator, TE pulverizer, and TE induction smelter all have separate toggles now
- TE induction smelters yield 2 ore (and 3 with rich slag) per nether ore now.
- Added support for TE pulverizer/induction smelter
- Don't crash if IC2 is missing but macerating is enabled
- Coal/diamonds macerate to their item form, not dust
- Fixed ore detection for real
- Added RP2 gems
- New-ish textures (thanks NLZ!)
- Always registers nether ores with ore dictionary
- Macerating is back!
- Ores no longer spawn if there's nothing to smelt/macerate them into. This can be overridden with a new "forceOreSpawn" config option.
- Me, Power Crystals
- AtomicStryker and crew for maintaining this while I was gone
- KingLemming from ThermalExpansion for letting me use some of his sprites as a basis
- NLZ for improving my sprites and letting me use his
Yes, you can do this with superflat customization, and there's a few other mods, but this is simpler than the customize dialog (especially for servers) and doesn't need any base class edits. I don't expect this will be especially popular but hey if I'm using it myself why not make it available for download anyway?
Only takes effect during world generation, so it will only affect new chunks.
There's no picture because seriously, it's just flat bedrock. No config file either because what on earth are you going to configure?
1.1.1 for Minecraft 1.5.1/1.5.2
Requires PowerCrystals Core (above).
Works on servers too.
- 1.5 update
- Works properly in the Nether - ceiling is flattened too, and turns to netherrack, not smoothstone.
- Actually depend on Core properly so it loads. Go me.
- Use PC Core for update notification.
MC 1.4 builds
PC Core 1.0.3 (build 34)
MFR 2.3.2 (build 287)
Power Converters 2.2.2 (build 30)
Nether Ores 2.0.6 (build 33)
Flat Bedrock 1.0.3 (build 16)
License (all mods)
Free for non-commercial use. You are free to include any of my mods in any modpacks or server-specific packs without needing to ask permission (but it'd be nice to hear if you do!), provided something either in the download or on your site lists me as the creator. You are also free to produce Bukkit ports. A link to this thread would be nice for any of the above, but that's all I ask.
You also have implied permission to build mods that depend on PowerCrystalsCore, if you want some of the functionality in there.
I have a GitHub account! Feel free to check out how my stuff is programmed for your curiosity or even your own use, or just follow to see when I post bugfixes so you can laugh at how bad I am at programming. You may not claim source code from here wholesale as your own; if you're in doubt, just ask me.
I use a Jenkins system for builds. This means you can, if you want, use a pre-release build. These are not supported. Do not include betas in modpacks. Side effects may include:
- Worlds not loading or even being corrupted
- API breaking changes from beta to beta, or beta to release
- Save format changes between betas
Betas are tagged as "#.#.#B#" and release candidates as "#.#.#RC#". RCs should be safe from world corruption or other major breaking changes but may still be buggy.
If you've read all that and still want to try one, go here.
This thread mainly, obviously. Please do not PM me for support; I reserve the right to ignore any such PMs (stuff specific to one server, etc, that will never be relevant to another person is fine). And I can be found in #powercrystalsmods on EsperNet IRC if you're so inclined, I'm mostly only around in the evenings.
I don't really need the money, but some people have asked me to provide this, so here you go.
Apr 7, 2013Truebador posted a message on DaftPVF's Mods (Treecapitator, CrystalWing, StartingInv, FloatingRuins)I'm also having problems with the download links. Checked downforeveryoneorjustme.com and your server seems to be down. Will check in later. Hopefully it's not a major crash or anything.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Apr 7, 2013Conure posted a message on DaftPVF's Mods (Treecapitator, CrystalWing, StartingInv, FloatingRuins)Your download links are not working...Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Mar 5, 2013Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I'm new to creating topics on these forums, so bear with me, and my spelling
I will keep it super simple, this is my Aimless Mod, it's purpose is to be as random as possible, anything that comes to my mind, or yours, gets implemented into this. So technically, this will always be a WIP mod. For now, enjoy this early ALPHA version of the mod
If you like the mod, and want the development to continue, please do come check out my YouTube channel, as that is my main goal and hobby in life (ikr i'm a no lifer, no hating). I'm not asking for subscribers, simply feedback on my videos, and if you do enjoy them, then a subscription is always appreciated. My Channel: BossLetsPlays
If you find any bugs, or wish to suggest something to be implemented into this mod, please reply to this post, and for crash reports, please email me the .txt files for the crash-report (or maybe its .log lol idk i'm too lazy to check) My Email
If you make a series or mod spotlight of my mod, feel free to link the video in an inbox message to my youtube, and please link my channel in the description of you video
If you wish to include my mod into your mod pack, please contact me via my email
SCREENSHOTS HAVE BEEN ADDED! SO STOP BUGGING ME FOR PICTURES! THEY ARE AT THE BOTTOM! THANK YOU!
There are so many planned features that I'm not going to list them, but so far there are 237 unimplemented ideas, and the list is growing all the time.
As for what is currently available:
*Config file included incase you need to change IDs to make compatable with other mods*
Several new ores: Shadow, Light, Ice, Lava, and Copper Ores
Several new Items: Wild Shadow, Wild Light, Ice Chip, Molten Rock, Shadow Orb, Light Orb, Ice Crystal, Amber, and Copper Ingots(Currently Useless, but will be very useful soon)
Several new Foods: Cheese, Sub Sandwich, Chocolate Bar, and Banana(currently unobtainable in Survival)
Several new Tools: Sets of Shadow, Light, Ice, and Amber tools
Several new Armor: Sets of Shadow, Light, Ice, and Amber armor
Aimless Mod v1.0.4 ALPHA (for minecraft 1.4.7)
1. in the start menu, type %appdata%
2. This brings you to your Roaming folder, from this, open up the .minecraft folder
3. Open the Bin folder, and open minecraft.jar with winRAR or 7zip
4. Install (see Requirements) Forge ModLoader (it has META-INF, however I recomend before you install, you delete the original META-INF inside the minecraft.jar)
5. Extract the files inside the AimlessMod.zip into the minecraft.jar
1. Download the minecraft_server.jar from minecraft.net, I have never tried modding a bukkit server, but I assume you could mod the craftbukkit.jar ?
2. Install Forge ModLoader just like you did for your client
3. Extract the files inside the AimlessMod.zip into the minecraft_server.jar / craftbukkit.jar
As for any other operating system, I do not know, sorry
Aimless Mod v1.0.4 ALPHA : Requires Minecraft 1.4.7 and Forge ModLoader version 126.96.36.1997 or higher(if a higher version does not work, please let me know)
My Modding Tutorials:
Spotlight by TheMastaaP:
Feb 17, 2013Posted in: WIP ModsNether Gems v 0.2.3
Version 1.0.0 Has been released! Click HERE
My second Mod!
Follow this topic to get constant updates & Pre - Releases via PM!
A new ore in the nether
Two new sets of tools (Nether and Beserk)
Recycling! Smelt a Beserk Tool in the furnace to get 1 less Beserk Gem Back!
An achievement - For crafting a Beserk Gem.
Two new Weapon Types - The Mace and the Waraxe!
Blood Gem (WIP)
Beserk Knife (WIP)
(Every item )
Nether Dust Ore (Generates In the Nether)
Beserk Tools set mobs on fire! Depending on how many Beserk Gems you used in the tool, the longer the fire! Example: A Pickaxe or a Axe will set mobs on fire for the longest.
NOTE: Craft Beserk Tools using blaze rods.
* Added a Beserker's Knife! It's a WIP, but when you right click in future it will throw it, but right now it just creates and arrow then you lose it. It is crafted with 1 Blaze rod, 1 Blood Gem and 1 diamond.Crafting:
= Blood Gem
= Blaze Rod
* Throwable arrows! This is completely not related to the Nether, but I was messing around and found out how to make items throwable.
* You can now craft Blood Gems! Craft them by surrounding a diamond in Blaze Powder.
* Fixed the Beserk armor item textures (Thanks TerminalMC!)
* You can now block with a lot of items! I found out how to by messing around with the ItemSword.class file. Full list of items you can now block with:
* All Pickaxes
* Nether Ingot
* Beserk Gem, Corrupted Gem and the Blood Gem (WIP)
* Cursed Bolt
* Lightning Bolt / Raw Energy
* Made the Cursed Bolt and the Lightning Bolt appear 3D in your hand when on F5 mode.
This mod is still in heavy development.
Textures are not yet completely finished, I am working on them.
I will probably post an update about once a day in the WIP Stage.
Slayerlord8 - Main Coder
TerminalMC - Main Artist
If you would like to be a tester and report bugs and issues with the mod of un released versions, send me a PM and I'll send you a link to the Pre- release link and you are asked to report and bugs (if you find any).
Where is use Redstone
Where is use Raw Energy
Where is use Nether Dust (Smelt Nether Dust Ore (found in the nether) in a furnace) Where is use a Lightning Bolt
Where is use a Dark Bolt and use a Diamond in the center
To craft a corrupted Gem (No current use), use a Emerald instead of a diamond.
Nether Dust + = Nether Ingot!
Nether Dust Ore
= Nether Dust
Where is use a Nether Ingot
The Mace does alot of damage, two hits on most monsters, however its durability is as good as a stone tool (131 uses).
= Beserk Gem
= Waraxe Head
This Weapons kills most monsters in 1 hit. Yikes! With a whopping 50% stronger damage than a Beserk Sword (3 hearts), the Beserk Waraxe sets mobs on fire for 60 ticks(A Beserk Sword sets mobs on fire for 10 ticks). Only because you need 12 Beserk Gems, which is 12 diamonds, about 5,000,000 stacks of redstone and about 1,000,000 stacks of Nether Dust (Not seriously ). The Beserk Waraxe has 374 uses.
Sword of the Nether:
Version 0.2.3 for Minecraft 1.4.7 * DO NOT DOWNLOAD WITH FORGE, IT'S BROKEN FOR THIS DOWNLOAD
Version 0.2.2 for Minecraft 1.4.7 * DO NOT DOWNLOAD WITH FORGE, IT'S BROKEN FOR THIS DOWNLOAD
Version 0.2.1 for Minecraft 1.4.7 * DO NOT DOWNLOAD WITH FORGE, IT'S BROKEN FOR THIS DOWNLOAD
Version 0.2.0 for Minecraft 1.4.7
Version 0.1.0 for Minecraft 1.4.7
Version 0.0.9 for Minecraft 1.4.7
Version 0.0.8 for Minecraft 1.4.7 You may ask, where's v 0.0.7? I removed it due to a bug.
Version 0.0.6 for Minecraft 1.4.7
Version 0.0.5 for Minecraft 1.4.7 *There are some issues in this download
Version 0.0.4 for Minecraft 1.4.7
Version 0.0.3 for Minecraft 1.4.7
Version 0.0.2 for Minecraft 1.4.7
Version 0.0.1 for Minecraft 1.4.7
Download the official Nether Gems Skin!
Make sure you install Modloader (or Forge) before installing the mod!
To install: Drag all the files into your minecraft.jar and DELETE META-INF If you don't your minecraft will be completely screwed up. If this doesn't work, try downloading Minecraft Forge and dragging the zip file into your mods folder (located in your .minecraft folder)
Click HERE to go back to the mod list
Click HERE to go back to my Previous mod
Click HERE to go back to Minecraft Wiki Mods Section
Q: Can I use this mod in my modpack?
Q: Is this mod for 1.4.7?
A: Can you read? I hope so.
Q: My game crashes whenever I install the mod.
A: Did you have a fresh minecraft.jar? Did you delete META-INF? Did you install Modloader first? It may be any of these reasons that you crashed. If this doesn't work, send me a crash report and I can tell you what the error is and how to fix it.
Try attempting a challenge to either try and get the world record OR you're incredibly bored.
To take up a challenge and get on the leaderboards, just follow the steps below:
1. Choose a challenge.
2. Create a video on youtube of you doing the challenge to prove it.
3. Make sure you time yourself!
4. Send me a PM with the video link, what challenge you attempted and your time.
5. Good Luck!
#1. How fast can you obtain a Beserk Gem in survival? Difficulty: Hard
#2. How fast can you obtain a Nether Ingot in survival? Difficulty: Medium
Feel free to suggest a challenge!
Name Challenge Time
Slayerlord8 Challenge #1 3:23:07
I failed XD
By JackandBennet! Go Subscribe to him!
Sorry if the video disappears, I'm still figuring out everything.
If the video doesn't appear, click to watch it on Youtube.
In v 0.3.0 (Depending on the Poll):
* A new Mob in the Nether (Will take longer)
* Beserk Dagger!
Planned Features For Future:
Fire Dragons / A new Boss in the Nether
More Nether Gems and tool sets + armor (of course)
Nether Armor (v 0.5.0 or earlier/later)
Finish another achievement - for recycling a Beserk tool
Make the lightning bolt create lightning on right click, then break.
A new mob in the Nether (Suggested by DoeLarh)
Beserker's Potion (Suggested by DoeLarh)Probably won't happen until v 1.0.0
Beserker's Gun (Suggested by DoeLarh)Probably won't happen until v 1.0.0
If you have a feature you would like to be added in the future, (and added to the list) feel free to tell me in the comments! If you don't I might run out of ideas for the mod!
My aim is to get at least half of the list done before the mod isn't a WIP (v 1.0.0) anymore.
Banner by me:
Banner by TerminalMC:
Show your support for the mod by downloading a Banner and using it in your signature! The image URL can be found by right clicking the Banner above.
Copyright Slayerlord8, 2013.
Anybody who is caught copying this mod will be reported instantly.
The Mob Tower
The Nether Gems Mod Release
Feel free to suggest any new feature! Your idea will be taken into consideration. Thanks!
Feb 17, 2013OneEtched posted a message on [1.4.7] Tipped Tools v2.0 [!Diamond Tools Tipped With Gold!]Posted in: Minecraft ModsTipped ToolsBy: OneEtched
What The Mod Does
You can create tools that have a tip on them allowing them the efficiency of the tip but the durability of the main part of the tool. For example, if you craft a diamond tipped pick. It will have the durability of iron but the efficiency of diamond.
Be sure to check out my gaming forum! www.pigwhiskers.com
This mod requires ModLoader!
v1.0 - Download
About The Mod
This is my very first mod and I will hopefully be posting many more in the future. I have just started modding so if there are any bugs please leave a reply or message me. If you would like to use this mod in a mod pack feel free to message me or leave a reply.
+Diamond tools can now be tipped with gold
Feb 28, 2013YeahPlox posted a message on [1.6.4] [Forge] BetterTools (SSP/SMP) (Version 1.5)Seems like a great mod, but what happens if I install the Backpack mod, which also has tanned leather, and your mod?Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- To post a comment, please login.