- IGN (in-game name): Afrocatz
- Have you ever been banned before and why? I have never been banned before, and I have played on a couple of other SMP servers.
- How active will you be on the server: I will be fairly active, should be on a couple times a week.
- Have you read the rules?( don't forget to read them): I have read them, ###.
- Additional Comments: I enjoy playing Minecraft. I am not particularly creative when it comes to building things, but I enjoy minin' and craftin' and talkin' to people on the server.
- Registered Member
Member for 8 years, 10 months, and 28 days
Last active Tue, Nov, 16 2010 21:01:50
- 0 Followers
- 9 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Mar 2, 2011afrocatz posted a message on █Amerdan Server█ [Bukkit][ SMP][RECRUTTING] [Showcase][Iconomy][Great Community][Experienced Staff] [No Griefers][FUN][LWC][BBroPosted in: Minecraft Survival Servers (archive)
Dec 6, 2010I, as many others, have had the problem where when I try to turn on the sound, the game crashes. I have found a fix that works for me, please tell me if it works for you.Posted in: Legacy Support
Go to the Minecraft folder (I have Win7 and it was at C:\Users\*username*\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft) and there should be a file entitled "options.txt". Open it, and the first two lines say "music:" then "sound:". For me, it was zero on both. Replace the number after music: and sound: and type in 1.0 instead. This will make it so the game is at full volume when you start it up. Save the text file and start up Minecraft and look at the options. It should show the sound and music at 100%. It worked for me, and I hope it is helpful. Sorry if this same fix has already been posted.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.