During the last two months several releases have been published adding features such as:
* Loading of MagicaVoxel vox files
* Rotate and flip operations added
* Voxels are created and transformed in memory, and only rendered once they are finished
* Added new Things like Collage, Tower and others
* Created a scenes specific repository
* Scenes can be decorated with lights, entities, railways and others
* The World class now represents the grouping of Scenes
* Entities can now be added to scenes, and the scenes can be interactive
And Travis has been added for CI of the project to ensure quality and lots of new tests have been added.
And a specific twitter channel is available to track the progress: Twitter: @McthingsP
Join our growing community to start creating in Minecraft in a different way and with new powerful workflows like the one with MagicaVoxel.