- Registered Member
Member for 8 years, 8 months, and 13 days
Last active Wed, Apr, 6 2016 07:37:36
- 0 Followers
- 264 Total Posts
- 3 Thanks
Apr 26, 2013Posted in: SuggestionsQuote from erenbaba96
i am sure this has been asked before but i was wondering , should mojang add Thirst to minecraft , it is basically similar to hunger . It will take away your health when low...
i came up with this idea when i drank a water bottle instead of a potion.I think it will be a good thing to add , it will ad some more realism to game too.
Leave some reply to this idea i want to know what you guys think about this
only on hard mode...otherwise it will be way too difficult to play survival...sometimes its hard to find a body of water
- To post a comment, please login.
Mar 25, 2012Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Ender Exp Chests now work! Yay!
A simple experience chest. Best used if you are a high level and don't want to take a chance at losing your experience when you go adventuring. Also good if you just want so save up your experience without having the risk of one of those pesky creepers kill you while you are just getting a few resources. Now with an Ender Exp Chest you can store experience like the Ender Chest stores items. This means you can access your stored experience in any Ender Exp Chest from anywhere. The way the storage system works is exactly like the way getting experience levels in the game works, it isn't linear. So if you store 4 levels and then get to level 22 and try to retrieve those 4 levels your new level won't be 26 it will be somewhere between 22 and 26. This is because the amount of experience it takes to get to level 4 is less than the amount it takes to get to level 26 from level 22.
Ender Exp Chest
Ender Exp Chest
Current language support:
* English (US, UK, Canada, Australia, Pirate)
* Spanish (Spain and Mexico)
* Dutch (Netherlands)
* Portuguese (Brazil)
Previous versions can be downloaded here.
If the widget below doesn't have the most updated version it can be found here.
To easily link to this mod you can use http://expchest.net
By downloading or using this mod in any form you agree to this.
Redistributing: Do NOT redistribute, please refer the the copyright below.
ModPacks: Do not distribute this in a mod pack.
Videos: Feel free to use in videos.
This document is Copyright ©(2015)(Jesse Laning) of (hereafter referred to as "The Owner") and is the intellectual property of The Owner. Only Minecraftforum.net (Under username 'jamolnng') and The Owner are able to host any of The Owner's material without the consent of The Owner. It may not be placed on any other web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. (Electronic mail is acceptable as long as you wait for a response.) If you mirror this mod page or anything The Owner has made on any site, The Owner may seek compensation for the damages through a lawsuit.
If you experience this error
java.lang.RuntimeException: Duplicate stat id: "Unknown stat" and "achievement.expChestCraft" at id ...
look hereFirst of all make sure you are using the latest version of the mod, if you are not then update to the newest version. If the error continues to happen continue reading.The only solution I can come up with at the moment is to back up your worlds, delete your .minecraft, and reinstall everything. Making sure you have the most recent version of this mod is key because if you don't I will ignore your error messages.
A simple experience chest. Best used if you are a high level and don't want to take a chance at losing your exp when you go adventuring. Also good if you just want so save up your exp without having the risk of one of those pesky creepers kill you while you are just getting a few resources. Now with an Ender Exp Chest that stores experience statically. This means you can access your stored experience in any ender chest from anywhere.
Screen ShotsEnder Exp Chest
Ender Exp Chest
In compliance with the new forum rules, this mod downloads text files from dropbox that contain language information, it is not required that this happen, it can be changed in the config file. To install this mod check the video section for a tutorial, it should be the only video not in the "old videos" spoiler.
Added multiple language support. Please help me out and help translate it for me.
Current supported languages
Here is a list of what needs to be translatedFeel free to substitute "Exp" with "Experience" in your translation
- Exp Chest
- Ender Exp Chest
- Exp Bottle
- This Should Help!
- Sorry Mobs!
- Exp Phone Home!
- Crafted an Exp Chest
- Stored experience in an Exp Chest
- Crafted an Ender Exp Chest
- Stored experience in an Ender Exp Chest
- Store (verb, i.e. to store)
Change LogLanguages Update! Now supporting these languages:
- English (US & UK)
- Spanish (Spain & Mexico)
- Dutch (Netherlands)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Fixed language updater bugs (also added option to no update languages in config file)
- Fixed bug that allowed you to do infinite enchantments
- Rewrote client networking
- Changed the gold in the ender exp chest recipe to diamond
- Changed the gold in the ender exp chest texture to a diamond color
- Added a language updater so it auto updates the languages
- Added Turkish language thanks to GiveMeMinecart
- Fixed achievements not registering
- Added UI language support
- Rendered Exp Bottle (though it is still useless at the moment)
- Added multiple language support
- Current supported languages: English US & UK (they are the same), Spanish Spain and Mexico (again the same)
- Updated to Minecraft 1.6.2 using Forge
- Added Ender Exp Chest
- Fixed saving bugs
- Fixed bugs with transferring experience
- SSP Only (for the moment)
Information for modders and texture artistsThe texture file system is
-Permissions- By downloading or using this mod in any form you agree to this.<br>Redistributing: Do NOT redistribute, please refer the the copyright below.<br>ModPacks: Do not use this in a mod pack.<br>Videos: Feel free to use in videos.<br><br>This document is Copyright ©(2013)(jamolnng) of (hereafter referred to as "The Owner") and is the intellectual property of The Owner. Only Minecraftforum.net (Under username 'jamolnng') are able to host any of The Owner's material without the consent of The Owner. It may not be placed on any other web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. (Electronic mail is acceptable as long as you wait for a response.) If you mirror this mod page or anything The Owner has made on any site, The Owner may seek compensation for the damages through a lawsuit.
If you really enjoyed this mod and feel compelled to donate please do. It gives me a little more reason to update faster
Jul 7, 2012cmpenney posted a message on Official MCX360 Twitter Update Thread | September 30thPosted in: MCX360: DiscussionOffcial Minecraft Xbox 360 Twitter Update Thread
Twitters to Follow
Great thanks to rtjamerson13 for creating and ensuring the upkeep of this thread for so long! The thread will now be updated by myself until further notice.Basically any news coming from validated Twitter sources will be added to this list. (Newest additions being added to the top.)News I've Added:
2015 - Update
Wii know what this means... Do U?
- Star Wars Skin Pack coming out today!
- Update enabling the Halloween, Star Wars, and Halo packs is rolling out now.
- TU25 will be released tomorrow.
- FREE Minecon 2015 Skin Pack will be released tomorrow.
- TU25 Change log view-able.
Bug fix update rolling out now.
Bug fix has been handed over to Microsoft.
The Simpsons skin pack heading to Xbox 360 Edition.
2014 - Updates
- Did we mention horses? 1.6.4 Trailer!
- TU 19 Is out! Rolling out now!
- Having trouble dismounting Minecarts? Read your tool tips!
Doctor Who Skins II out tomorrow!
New tutorial world screenshot with castle.
Festive Mash-Up pack available now!
Festive mash-Up pack available this Wednesday!
A look at the next update gameplay and Wither!
A look at the new interfaces we will be seeing in the next major update!
Star Wars skin pack out now!
Fireworks, minecarts with tnt, hoppers, and much much more!
Horses, Donkeys, Name Tags, Leads all coming to the console versions next update!
Fireworks for the next update.
Withers coming with the next update!
Horses, hoppers, and hay bales?
Beacons and Redstone Blocks anyone?
Doctor Who Skins Volume 1 out now
Equivalent to 1.6.4 for next update!
Doctor Who coming to Minecraft.
Update coming to transfer saves from the 360 to the One
Guardians of the Galaxy Skin Pack coming August 1st
Cartoon Texture Pack now released!
MCX360 Saves transferable to MCXBONE
Skin Pack 6 available now!
Super Time Force Skins in Skin Pack 6|
State of Decay Skins in Skin Pack 6
Mirrors Edge Skins in Skin Pack 6
TU16 Bug Fix is out!
Happy Birthday MCX360. Skin Packs rolling out shortly
50% Skin and Texture Packs. (Except Marvel)
TU16 Is a Bug Fix Update
Marvel Spiderman Skin Pack!
XBox360 Saves will transfer to XBOne!
Candy Texture Pack Released!
TU15 Rolling out!
Candy Texture Pack out on April 18th!
12 Million copies sold!
TU15 Handed in for Cert. testing.
TU14 Out now!
TU14 In Cert. testing!
Host options in action and villager trading!
More host options?
City Texture Pack Out Now!
City Texture Pack Available Friday, March 7th!
New interface shows lots of new goodies!
Check back later for trading / anvil interface screenshots!
Sideways logs, carpet, ender chests and more!
If this has helped please take the time to give a +1 to the rep down there.I hope this helps, and will continue to update regularly.
2012 & 2013 - Updates
- 21 Dec '13 - Marvel Skin Pack available Dec. 23!
- 14 Dec '13 - All Skin/Texture Packs 50% Today only!
- 13 Dec '13 - MCX360 Sells 10 million Copies!
- 11 Dec '13 - New Fantasy Texture Pack!
- 04 Dec '13 - New Secret Skin Pack Soon!
- 20 Nov '13 - Skyrim MUPack is out!
- 17 Nov '13 - Skyrim MUPack due on on the 20th!
- 15 Nov '13 - 4J's looking into possibly transfering saves from 360 to One. No promises.
- 15 Nov '13 - Skyrim MUPack Trailer has released, check it out!
- 11 Nov '13 - Skyrim MUPack almost ready for a release date.
- 11 Nov '13 - TU14 Still a long ways off.
- 01 Nov '13 - At Minecon? Try out the Skyrim Mash-Up Pack! 01 Nov '13 - Skyrim Mash-Up Pack otw to MCX360!
- 31 Oct '13 -
Remember to pick up the Halloween Texture Pack by the 3rd!
- 24 Oct '13 - Halloween Texture Pack Revealed! Grab it tomorrow!
- 19 Oct '13 - Natural Texture Pack has been released!
- 13 Oct '13 - 4J's Twitter Header reveals possible higher resolution texture pack?
- 09 Oct '13 - Battle & Beasts skin pack 2 is out!
- 02 Oct '13 - Keep an eye on 4J's twitter header next week!
- 02 Oct '13 - Nature Texture Pack still in the works.
- 02 Oct '13 - Plastic Texture Pack has Arrived!
- 02 Oct '13 - Texture Pack Ad on Xbox a mistake?
- 02 Oct '13 - TU13 has passed Cert Testing!
- 25 Sep '13 - All versions of Console Minecraft code will be the same on all platforms.
- 25 Sep '13 - Mob spawning above Y128 Working as intended.
- 25 Sep '13 - Preview of Texture Pack Friday! Pack will also have a Free Trial.
- 21 Sep '13 - Did someone say medieval?
- 21 Sep '13 - Texture Packs information!
- 20 Sep 13 - TU13 in Cert Testing!
- 18 Sep '13 - TU13 to be finished up for cert testing this week.
- 12 Sep '13 - Rails doubled in speed for TU13
- 02 Sep '13 - TU13 Is a Bug Fix Update.
- 01 Sep ' 13 - No Skins for Mobs in Mash Ups?
- 01 Sep '13 - More Mash-Up Packs to come in the future!
- 01 Sep '13 - Mass Effect Mash-Up details
- 01 Sep '13 - Trail for first Mash-Up Pack!
- 23 Aug 13 - TU12 Passed and is rolling out now!
- 21 Aug '13 - Minecraft in development for Playstations 3, 4, and Vita.
- 09 Aug '13 - TU12 is in Cert Testing!
- 05 Aug 13 - Almost ready for Cert Testing...
- 02 Aug 13 - A trial Mash Up Pack is all you need if a friend has it!
- 31 July '13 - Skin Pack 5 is available for purchase!
- 25 July 13 - Sneak Peak at Skin Pack 5
- 25 July 13 - But what's a Mash Up Pack?
- 25 July 13 - Bug Fixing and Texture / Mash Up packs compatibility!
- 19 July '13 - New TU12 Screenshot! Mob heads, 3D item entity models, chiseled stone bricks, tamed ocelots!
- 17 July '13 - Skin Pack 5 coming soon!
- 15 July 13 - We'll post a change list...
- 15 July 13 - We're Bug Fixing...
- 05 July 13 - We're still working on TU12...
- 27 June '13 - No texture packs yet, but texture pack support comes with TU12
- 10 June '13 - MCX360 will continue receiving updates alongside Xbox ONE
- 29 May 13 - Build height increased.
- 29 May 13 - Jungles, Cats, Iron Golems, and more!
- 20 May '13 - Horses will be included in the future!
- 20 May '13 - TU12 Will include all of Java version 1.2.3, plus more!
- 10 May 13 - TU11 Rolling out!
- 07 May 13 - Battle & Beast skin pack is released tomorrow
- 07 May 13 - 1st Birthday surprise FREE skin pack!
- 07 May 13 - TU11 is Microsoft Cert testing!
- 24 Apr 13 - TU11 will be another bug fix release
- 15 Apr 13 - TU10 has passed Microsoft Cert test! Release April 16th!
- 12 Apr 13 - TU10 is in Microsoft Certification testing
- 09 Apr 13 - TU Bug Fix Update. Waiting to go into Cert. Testing
- 04 Apr 13 - Some users experiencing lag in the End
- 04 Apr 13 - 4J is working on reports of lighting issues
- 04 Apr 13 - Issue with Silver Live users loading saves
- 04 Apr 13 - TU9 Rolling out early, Available on April 4th
- 01 Apr 13 - TU9 has passed Cert testing! Release April 5th!
- 23 Mar 13 - Update is in Cert testing and change log has been posted
- 21 Mar 13 - TU9 Trailer Released
- 19 Mar 13 - TU9 Trailer should be out this week
- 19 Mar 13 - Bug fixing almost complete for TU9
- 13 Mar 13 - Skin Pack 4 released!
- 11 Mar 13 - TU9: Still working on bug fixes
- 11 Mar 13 - Skin Pack 4 to be released on 13th of March
- 6 Mar 13 - Dragon Age skins are coming
- 04 Mar 13 - Not in cert testing yet
- 27 Feb 13 - New screenshot, colored wood, wood buttons, more
- 26 Feb 13 - Avatar Items and new pic of the end
- 25 Feb 13 - Screen shots of Skin Pack 4 will be out this week
- 21 Feb 13 - Minecraft Avatar collection coming soon
- 20 Feb 13 - No upsidedown stairs in TU9
- 20 Feb 13 - TU9 will have beaches
- 20 Feb 13 - Sheep will regrow wool
- 20 Feb 13 - Screenshots of new features in TU9
- 19 Feb 13 - Texture packs being worked on No release information
- 14 Feb 13 - Nether reset slated for TU9
- 14 Feb 13 - TU9 will not have jungles or ocelots
- 14 Feb 13 - Spawn eggs are coming
- 07 Feb 13 - No TU9 update in February
- 29 Jan 13 - Ender Dragon will be in TU9
- 29 Jan 13 - Climbable vines slated for TU9
- 29 Jan 13 - TU8 will be released on Wednesday Jan 30
- 28 Jan 13 - TU8 Changelog released
- 15 Jan 13 - Villager professions will be in future update
- 14 Jan 13 - TU8 will have very little "New" features
- 10 Jan 13 - May be able to switch to Pre-TU7 biomes in the future
- 08 Jan 13 - Skin Pack 4 is in development
- 07 Jan 13 - The End planned for TU9
- 22 Dec 12 - Ensure Fortress, Blaze, Wart in worlds
- 22 Dec 12 - Bug fix for TU7 will be out in Jan.
- 17 Dec 12 - TU7 to be released on Dec 19th, Merry Christmas
- 17 Dec 12 - Details on TU7: Breeding, Brewing, XP, etc
- 15 Dec 12 - No time limit for Festive Skin Pack
- 13 Dec 12 - First Look at Festive Skin Pack
- 11 Dec 12 - Festive Skin Pack to be released 19 Dec
- 11 Dec 12 - Festive Skin Pack will be 80 MSP
- 07 Dec 12 - Iron Golems will be in a later Update
- 7 Dec 12 - No jungles or ocelots
- 7 Dec 12- Ender Pearls will teleport
- 7 Dec 12 - No date for release at this point
- 6 Dec 12 - Update to include new enchanting system
- 6 Dec 12 - Key Additions in 1.0.1, Includes breeding, potions, etc
- 6 Dec 12 - 1.0.1 Announced without the End
- 29 Nov 12 - Diamond Theme released
- 19 Nov 12 - Started work on Texture Pack support
- 18 Nov 12 - Skin Animations coming
- 15 Nov 12 - Problem with posting screen shots in Facebook
- 15 Nov 12 - 1.8.2 Bug fix is rolling out
- 8 Nov 12 - 1.8.2 Bug fix heading to Cert Testing
- 26 Oct 12 - Halloween Skin pack for Charity is out
- 24 Oct 12 - Option to quick clear creative menu being added
- 24 Oct 12 - Charity Skin pack with 55 skins will release on the 26th
- 23 Oct 12 - Gold apples made with ingots until nuggets are introduced
- 23 Oct 12 - Pumpkin seed crafting will be added in 1.8.2 patch
- 18 Oct 12 - Bugs are being worked on
- 19 Sep 12 - Future updates shaped from community.
- 9 Sep 12 - Possible update between 1.8.2 and 1.2.3
- 17 Jul 12 - Map size increase being looked at
- 16 Jul 12 - Why zombies drop feathers
- 09 Jul 12 - Looking at custom maps and mods for inspiration for future DLC.
- 07 Jul 12 - There will never be classic crafting like PC
- 07 Jul 12 - Little chance for making your own skins in future
- 27 Jun 12 - Animal breeding in 1.2.3
- 27 Jun 12 - Possible photo sharing on twitter
- 25 Jun 12 - Rental servers in discussion
- 26 May 12 - Achievements will only be released with DLC
- 21 May 12 - Sign Censorship details
- 16 May 12 - More hints towards "Mods" in the future
Feb 12, 2013Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Galacticraft is a mod that lets you travel to new planets with your own spaceship, explore dungeons, and build a space stations with friends. It also includes an API that allows developers to add their own solar systems.
Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/micdoodle8News: Follow @micdoodle8
Donate==================================Donations of $5 USD or more will receive the cape of your choice:
[Click to Expand]
Make sure to include your cape of choice, as well as your minecraft username when you donate.
Oct 30, 2013Wow, this is absolutely genius. I guess I know what I'm giving out to kids who come over to my house dressed in Minecraft costumes on halloween c:Posted in: Tutorials
I may take a few pictures of some that I make, but I doubt I'll be able to (or remember to post them if I do).
Apr 11, 2013Try this one that I found: Philadelphia FlyersPosted in: Seeds
It spawns you in a forest with a small beach island south of you, as well as some sugar cane. There's a village further south, and some very impressive Extreme hills south of the village, all within 150-200 blocks of spawn. But there's quite a bit more that you would enjoy - read more about it here.
Jan 14, 2013Hey everyone sorry I haven't replied to this thread I've been busy but anyway I would love to have you guys help me build my server and other stuffPosted in: Server Recruitment
I will put the server up ASAP
- To post a comment, please login.