The last thing you said
- Curse Premium
Member for 9 years, 1 month, and 7 days
Last active Wed, Feb, 10 2021 02:56:32
- 0 Followers
- 111 Total Posts
- 25 Thanks
Feb 10, 2021ZeroNoRyouki posted a message on Extreme Reactors 2 - A Big Reactors port to MC 1.10.2, 1.11.2 and 1.12/1.12.2 / 1.16.3/4/5Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Nov 23, 2020ZeroNoRyouki posted a message on Extreme Reactors 2 - A Big Reactors port to MC 1.10.2, 1.11.2 and 1.12/1.12.2 / 1.16.3/4/5Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Hi, big update for ER: Turbines are back!
for MC 1.16.3 or 1.16.4
Aug 25, 2016ZeroNoRyouki posted a message on Extreme Reactors 2 - A Big Reactors port to MC 1.10.2, 1.11.2 and 1.12/1.12.2 / 1.16.3/4/5Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Some of you may be already aware of it but ABookFreak and I were working hard on porting Big Reactors by Erogenous Beef from MC 1.7.10 to 1.9.4 / 1.10.2 / 1.11.2 / 1.12 / 1.12.2 / 1.16.3/4
Curse requested us to change the name, so the mod is now called Extreme Reactors
We have a thread in the Mods Discussion sub-forum but, with the release of the first alpha version of the mod, we think it's time to start a thread in the main forum
This first release is an almost 1:1 port of the 1.7.10 version and it will be the starting point for the evolution of the mod
Notable changes since 1.7.10 :
- All the multiblock parts come in tiers. Right now only the Legacy Tier is enabled and it mimic the behavior of the 1.7.10 blocks
- You will find two new ores in some remote dimensions... Collect their drop, they will come handy later one
- the Cyanite Reprocessor is gone: it will be replaced by a multiblock machine in future version. We put in a temporary recipe to convert 9 Cyanite ingots into 1 Blutonium ingot
- added support for the Tesla power API on MC 1.10.2. You need to build your reactor or turbine use the Tesla power tap instead of the RF one (no, you can't use both on the same machine)
- all the "devices" (controllers, ports, etc) can be placed on any face of the reactors. The fuel assemblies (control rod + fuel rods) can be placed in any direction (up-down, south-north, east-west), but only in one direction per-reactor (you can't have crisscrossing rods)
- the fuel rods now render the waste too if present (cynite if you use yellorium as fuel for example) with a litte and hopefully nice animation. So use glass in your reactor
don't use water as a coolant for your reactors: it crash your world right now [26/08/2016]Fixed in 0.4.5.7
A NOTE ON SAFETY
We release our mods only on the Curse client or the FTB launcher and on the following websites:
- Curse Forge : https://minecraft.curseforge.com
- Curse : https://mods.curse.com
If you found our mods on another website be sure that they do not come from us and we cannot guarantee that you are downloading something safe to use and that will work on your version of Minecraft. To keep things short: do not download those files and always use the Curse client or the FTB launcher or the links provided below.
- Required Dependency: ZeroCore for MC 1.9.4, 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12 / 1.12.2, or 1.16.3/4
- Extreme Reactors for MC 1.9.4, 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12 or 1.12.2 or 1.16.3/4
MOD PACKS AND LET'S PLAYs / LIVE STREAMS
Yes, you can add Extreme Reactors to your mod pack or use it in your "Let's play" / live stream. Just add a note here on the thread and let us known where are you having fun with the mod
Mod spotlights from RG_Sha :
A very nice tutorial from Welsknight Gaming that will give you some hints on how to build your Reactors :
Hope you enjoy playing with Extreme Reactors!
Nov 1, 2020Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Hi there, just postest on Curse the first release for MC 1.16.3. Hope you have fun while I'll add more stuff lol
Apr 5, 2019Posted in: Minecraft Mods
@imxelrox, @balderdhark have fun with the mod!
Feb 17, 2019Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Nop, by design
The idea is that you test the blocks/fluid you think will work best in the Reactor (or Turbine). Start from a small Reactor and test away. If you think about it you could probably guess how a block or liquid would work inside the Reactor.
PS: to give you a hint, usually something more complicated to make will work better than something simpler
Jan 28, 2019Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Hi guys and gals,
I'am about to post an alpha release of Extreme Reactors on CurseForge that would become the bridge between the 1.12.2 version of the mod and the upcoming 1.13.x one.
One of the major changes of 1.13.x, content wise, is the flattening of blocks and items Ids (see https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/1.13/Flattening).
Basically, blocks (and/or items) that were rappresented by a single block type (eg: the wool block) but have multiple subtypes (white wool, red wool, etc) have been split into different blocks (and items). So instead of a single wool block, in 1.13.x you have the white_wool block, the red_wool block and so on. The same is true for items.
A bunch of blocks from Extreme Reactors are similar to our wool block: there is a single block for yellorite, anglesite and benitoite, one for all the metal blocks (yellorium, graphite, luducrite, etc), an ingot item for all the ingots, one for all the dusts and one for the minerals
With this alpha release, I'm flattening all my blocks and items.
Minecraft provide a build in system to "fix" blocks and items (and other things) that changed from version to version (they use it to "convert" old worlds to the new version, for example remapping changed blocks and items that were flattened during the conversion from 1.12.x to 1.13.x. More info here: https://www.reddit.com/r/feedthebeast/comments/7fbqfw/psa_modders_are_you_calling_datafixers_on_your/).
I have code in place to take advantage of this and convert my blocks and items from the old pre-flattening version to the new post-flattening ones. So, if no big surprise came out by the end of the port to 1.13.x, you should be able to convert your world without loosing things (as far as ER is concerned anyway).
There is a catch though. If you have some of my items in, say, a chest or a machine from another mods, my items will be converted only if that mod play nice and support the Minecraft fix system. If not, that item stack will be hidden from the system and I will not able to convert it. And I don't know how many mods actually do this...
I'm posting this here because I need your help to check how bad the situation really is. I've already checked AE2, Refided Storage, Iron Chests, RFTools and they do not support MC fix system. What a great start!
So, if you are willing, please download the alpha (of both ER and ZeroCore) and test it in your (test) world AFTER YOU MADE A BACKUP ! (You do backup your worlds regularly right?) and share here what you found, what work and what stopped working, what it still there and what vanished
This is the full changelog of this version so you know what's changed:
- This is an ALPHA release. Backup your worlds and be safe!
- Items and block flattening to prepare for the jump to 1.13.x:
- the 3 ore blocks and their items (yellorite ore, benitoite ore, anglesite ore)
- the metal blocks and their items (Yellorium, Cyanite, Graphite, Blutonium, Ludicrite, Steel)
- ingots (Yellorium, Cyanite, Graphite, Blutonium, Ludicrite, Steel)
- dusts (Yellorium, Cyanite, Graphite, Blutonium, Ludicrite, Steel)
- minerals (benitoite and anglesite crystals)
- DataFixer are in place so you should not loose any in-world blocks or items placed in inventories (if fellow mods play nice)
- Fixed TileEntities registration to use the, now correct, ResourceLocation form. Converters are in place so you should not loose any state or configuration of the Reactor/Turbine blocks
- Moved ALL shaped/shapeless recipes to JSON files so pack makers could change my recipes more easily
- Tweaked some recipes a bit. When applicable, I replaced items with their Ore Dictionary form
- Tweaked the models for the Reactor/Turbine casing cores and the Turbine shaft and blades. Now the are 3.141592% more cool
I'm posting the files on CurseForge right now, I'll edit this when they are approved (Edit: they are up)
Thank you all for your help!
Nov 23, 2018Posted in: Minecraft Mods
@SuperCatGaming: I hope you have fun with my mods!
Oct 30, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
@DenDenasy: have fun with the mod
Jun 19, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
The 1.12 version of the mod is out. Have fun and backup your worlds
Please report any issues here: https://github.com/ZeroNoRyouki/BigReactors/issues
- To post a comment, please login.