- Registered Member
Member for 8 years and 27 days
Last active Thu, Sep, 19 2013 13:09:41
- 0 Followers
- 100 Total Posts
- 3 Thanks
May 18, 2013Zeno_DreamingMage posted a message on [1.5.2]Zenotek - Interesting New Things of Indeterminate VarietyAt the moment it just adds a new biome, some items derived from the new native blocks, and a few blocks from my old mod. I plan to add more random things as I go along, as well as adding more of the stuff from the old mod. Suggestions for things you would like to see are greatly appreciated!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
May 26, 2012Posted in: Minecraft ModsZeno's ModLike Vanilla, But With More Stuff! [i]So[/i] Much Stuff!
Follow us on Twitter![i]@ZenosMod[/i]
Things currently added:
Ask me if you have something you want added. I mainly do things that might as well be vanilla. Nothing OP, nor anything too outside the scope of normal gameplay.
- Thatch Block
- Tile Block
- Mud Brick Block
- Redstone Block
- Worked Diamond, Gold, Lapis, Iron, Coal, and Redstone Blocks
- Diamond Chisel
- Mud Brick, Thatch, and Tile Stairs
- Snow Brick Block
- Snow and Snow Brick Stairs
- Nether Ores (Deep Roots and Deep Iron)
- Coal Block
- Emerald, and related
- Ice Shards
- Grass Grows On Cobble, Grassy Cobble sometimes drops Mossy
- Inscribed and Fused obsidian
- Active Mycelium
- Void Chisel
- Endstone Brick
- Endstone Brick Stairs
- Sun and Moon Shards
- Solar Chisels
- Lunar Chisels
- Etched Obsidian in three colours
- Netherbrick Fences
- Stained Glass
- Worked Stained Glass
2.1.1Download: Downloads are now hosted at Zenotek!Archive/Changelog:
1.8.2Download: http://adf.ly/C8Ytj1.8.1Download: http://adf.ly/C6WIr1.8Download: http://adf.ly/C2i4m1.7.6Download: http://adf.ly/Bfa811.7.6 Risu-Compatability VersionDownload: http://adf.ly/BfaK41.7.5
Download: http://adf.ly/BZLwV1.7Download: http://adf.ly/BXVoX1.6Download: http://adf.ly/AfHVe1.5
Download: http://adf.ly/9ktX51.4Download: http://adf.ly/9ZsjI1.3Download: http://adf.ly/9OU2C1.2.5Download: http://adf.ly/9CQSs1.2Download: http://adf.ly/92CX31.1Download: http://adf.ly/91vP21.0Download: http://adf.ly/8yalI
Changelog (as of 1.5)
- Fixed a few bugs like sheep not giving you food. Mainly stuff I forgot about when porting to 1.4.2
- SMP might work again. Give it a shot if you want.
- Fixed stained and worked glass
- Updated to 1.4.2
- Some other fixes
- Still no SMP (soon, hopefully)
- Added Stained Glass & Worked Stained Glass
- Moved to Forge
- Many many bugfixes
- Likely just as many new bugs (woot forge!)
- Made ice shards come from chiseling ice, not breaking it
- Added mutton from sheep
- Added red etched obsidian
- Added nether brick gates
- Fixed ice crash
- Added sun shards and moon shards
- Added solar chisels and lunar chisels
- Added etched obsidian
- Updated to 1.3.2
- Added void chisels
- Added Endstone Brick & stairs
- Added config file for setting custom block and item IDs
- Ice shards and Obsidian grips listed in creative inventory
- Chisels can now turn mossy cobble into mossy stone brick
- Lots of bug fixes
- Tools added to creative inventory
- Ice shards fixed
- Fused Obsidian explosive resistance fixed
- Alternate version with compatibility for Risu's Armor Stand mod provided
- Fixed Grassy Cobble
- Added damage to chisels
- Added Worked Iron Blocks
- Chisels (the iron kind) can turn stone brick into cracked stone brick
- Added all the blocks to the creative inventory.
- Updated to 1.3.1
- Made secrets notsecret
- Fixed a few bugs
- Merged 1.6 Emeralds and related into 1.3.1 vanilla Emeralds and related
- Added ice shards dropped from ice. Crafting four together in a square makes an ice block.
- Grass will now grow onto cobble, and mining this has a chance of leaving mossy cobble.
- Using a chisel on stone brick now makes cracked stone brick.
- Added 2 new secrets. Hint: Try crafting a diamond on a piece of obsidian.
- Added Emeralds, Emerald Blocks, and Worked Emerald Blocks. Ore should generate normally, and when MC1.3 comes out, they should transfer over smoothly.
- Changed salad recipe to remove bowl stacks and replace them with four bowls.
- Added two secret things. Images at the bottom of this post provide clues to secrets.
Everything in this spoiler is going to be relocated (slowly) to Zenotek. It will remain here for now, though.
Recipes:Thatch[XX][XX]X = sugarcaneTile[XX][XX]X = flintMud Brick[XX][XX]X = dirt
Chisel[I][W]I = iron ingot W = stickDiamond Chisel[D][W]D = diamond W = stickRedstone Block[RRR][RRR][RRR]R = redstoneStairs[BNN][BBN][BBB]B = block (thatch, tile, mud brick, snow, endstone brick, or snow brick) N = nothingSnow Brick[SS][SS]S = snow blockSalad[F][L][B]F = mushroom, egg, cooked chicken, or apple L = leaves B = bowls (4)
Bowl Stack [BB] [BB]B = bowlNote: Bowl Stacks are no longer needed. They will remain in game, but have no use nor crafting recipe as of 1.5
Coal Block[CCC][CCC][CCC]C = coalObsidian Grip:[D][O]D = diamond O = obsidianEmerald Chisel:[E][G]E = emerald G = obsidian gripBurning Chisel:[E][L][G]L = lava bucketActive Mycelium:[M][B][Y]M = mushroom B = bonemeal Y = myceliumNote: Active Mycelium will grow over grass.Void Chisel:[I][E][O]I = ice shard E = eye of ender O = obsidian grip
Solar Chisel:[D][O]D = sun shard O = obsidian grip('Why D?', you ask? because HTML!)Lunar Chisel:[M][O]M = moon shard O = obsidian gripSun Shards and Moon Shards:Shards are not crafted. They are made by using an emerald chisel on certain blocks.Glowstone makes Sun ShardsLapis makes Moon ShardsNether Brick Fence Gate:[NSN][NSN]N = nether brick S = sun shard
Use:Chisel:Right-click on stone to turn it into stone brickRight-click stone brick to turn it into cracked stone brickRight-click on mossy cobblestone to turn it into mossy stone brickRight-click on ice to make ice shards (3)Diamond ChiselRight-click on stone to turn it into worked stone brickRight-click on diamond block to turn it into worked diamond blockRght-click on gold block to turn it into worked gold blockRight-click on lapis block to turn it into worked lapis blockRight-click on redstone block to turn it into worked redstone blockRight-click on coal block to turn it into worked coal blockRight-click on iron block to turn it into worked iron blockNote: all worked storage blocks can be crafted back to their component materialsEmerald Chisel:Right-click on obsidian to turn it into inscribed obsidianNote: Inscribed obsidian is theorized to have negative effect on some local wildlifeRight-click on glowstone to make a sun shardRight-click on a lapis block to make a moon shardBurning Chisel:Right-click on netherrack to turn it into nether brickRight-click on inscribed obsidian to turn it into fused obsidianNote: fused obsidian is as hard as bedrockRight-click on obsidian to turn it into red etched obsidianVoid Chisel:Right-click on stone to turn it into endstone (takes 1/4 of total durability per use)Right-click on endstone to turn it into endstone brickSolar Chisel:Right-click on obsidian to turn it into yellow etched obsidianLunar Chisel:Right-click on obsidian to turn it into purple etched obsidianRedstone Block / Worked Redstone BlockRedstone storage block. Glows when stepped on or touched, like redstone ore.Nether Ores(Deep Iron and Deep Roots)Deep Iron gives 4 iron, pre-smelted, per block.Deep Roots give either a sapling (common) or dirt (uncommon)Mutton:Get it from sheep. Roast it for additional benefits. Otherwise works like pork.Note: cannot be fed to wolves.
Bowl Stack: Used in crafting Salad
And in Czech:
Aug 6, 2012Heh. Thanks. I'll get all those fixed as soon as I can. I do work during the week, but hopefully I'll have some time this evening. That thing with grassy cobble is not intentional, by the way. Damn, I'll have to figure that out. It should be using the exact same code as grass...Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
May 2, 2013Loach11 posted a message on [1.5.2]Zenotek - Interesting New Things of Indeterminate VarietyGood to have you back zeno.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Aug 9, 2012This is defined in ChunkProviderGenerate.java by my observations. I went through the file for all mentions of stone (ctrl + f helps a lot here), and changed it to obsidian. Everything previously generated as stone was generated as obsidian.Posted in: Modification Development
May 28, 2012Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from SlyFoxx
Please make better textures. They all look like re-textures of Redstone Lamps.
Its his first mod, don't be mean.
Hey, you should make thatch stairs, and half slabs. You should also add bamboo stairs, blocks, and half slabs
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.