I think that just makes a old world type. Doesn't look like the Win 10 edition can do Small, Medium or Large. Pitty
- Registered Member
Member for 3 years, 4 months, and 4 days
Last active Tue, Nov, 14 2017 23:38:19
- 0 Followers
- 26 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
May 30, 2017Posted in: MCWIN10: Discussion
I don't like a infinite world. I prefer something that is smaller and manageable because I plan to develop most of it.
I heard the Xbox One version can do Small, Medium and Large ... but I am guessing the Win 10 edition is a lot different?
Since I already own the Wii U, PE (phone) and PC version, I really don't want to spend money on another if it can't do what I want.
Is the Xbox One version the way to go then? My only worry about the render/view distance on those.
May 23, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
So I see a place to increase or decrease the indices of BoP biomes. That is for increasing the frequency of how they spawn right? So a zero means it will never spawn? How do I adjust the vanilla biomes? EDIT: Nevermind, these appear to be on the normal config txt.
Also, I feel as though there is a big gap between islands sizes. Medium and Large islands mainly.
May 22, 2017Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Can I get more information regarding the climate band? If I set it to 0, I assume that the world generates just random biomes (hot and cold could be next to one another?) I been reading may pages here to try to get a good map for my play style. How large is 1, or is it based on biome size too?
Also, some biomes like alps and highlands do not look good when they are on smaller continents/large islands. Wish there was a a mod that did what this does with climate, as one might do with altitude. Such as not putting a desert or plains near the alps without going having a some hills and extreme hills to bridge that.
It would be nice if ForgeAmidst didn't crash. I can only load one map through it.
Oct 17, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
So after using Climate Control I felt I wanted too check out your other mods. This mod sounds pretty awesome but I use 1.10 right now. How is 1.10 going? Don't want to pester but I almost don't to play a new world until I can get this.
FYI old vanilla stone should be call Basalt.
Jun 24, 2016Posted in: Maps Discussion
Thanks for the replies.
1. Yah that is really unforntate. Perhaps something should be added in the future.
2. I figured that one out. It was messing up my biomes so I had to redo everything again. There was a option that wasn't selected "Copy Biomes" when I did it the first time.
3. I managed to export, paste and save squares/rectangles with 6k blocks now. It just takes awhile.
4. I haven't messed around with Worldedit yet. Ill try it later. It is just a addon for Creative mode right? I am using Forge.
Jun 24, 2016Zemini7 posted a message on GeographiCraft - Stop chunk walls, control size and frequencies of climate zones, oceans, land, and biomes, and morePosted in: Minecraft Mods
I guess I should of replied too this thread instead of the old one.
Do you know what would be cool? More examples of what the different land combo's might bring. I been creating a few for fun but it takes a lot of traveling time too see what I get with each change to the config. I assume in the pick that we are seeing some medium continents right?
I also look forward too trying out UBC for 1.9.4 as well.
Jun 24, 2016Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Been messing around this mod for fun. It crashes when I use it with RTG and BoP at the same time.
Great mod so far!
Jun 20, 2016Posted in: Maps Discussion
Can't find any answer too this but I have a few questions regarding MCedit.
1. How do I export/import/cut/paste my selection? I can select my chunks without problem but when I try to export it it turns my selection into a rectangle of stuff I don't need. Is this as limitation of MCEdit? Can I cut and paste by the block?
2. I made a blank map of just ocean. However when I place my exported chunks it still labels my continent as ocean (according to JourneyMap) even though the chunks are in fact Forest/desert/ect. What kind of consequences can I expect when the biomes are broken? Will it never snow in the mountains since it is ocean? Will temperatures stay teh same?
3. What is the largest chunk schematic have you successfully worked with? I found anything over 2400 seems to crash MCEdit. However I been able to repop 12k+ chunks at a time.
4. What is the best editor for fixing up edges? Because I was unable to select what I wanted for importing, I have a lot of square edges.
Jun 20, 2016Zemini7 posted a message on Biomes O' Plenty - Over 50 new biomes, with new trees, plants, mobs, and more!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
I really wish there was a place to read aobut how to customize our continents/landscapes for BoP (and perhaps minecraft vanilla) in depth.
Also the Alps look very silly in some of maps. Just massive out of place mounds of stone.
Jun 17, 2016Posted in: Mods Discussion
Well RTG freezes up on me a lot. BoP I can't really tell. Wish there was some faq aobut the different customization you can do. There really isn't a whole lot out there.
Jun 16, 2016Posted in: Mods Discussion
I didn't know Realistic Terrain Generation existed. I am playing on 1.9.4 so I will mess around with that.
Jun 15, 2016Posted in: Mods Discussion
Is there a mod out there that can generate this? I want continents with many biomes thousands of chunks in size. There really isn't any current way too do this that I know off. There are so many mods but I can' seem to find one that will do this right.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.