I figured some people would have thought about it 😂😂
- Registered Member
Member for 16 days and 4 hours
Last active Sat, Mar, 10 2018 16:59:26
- 0 Followers
- 3 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Mar 8, 2018Posted in: Discussion
1. No, it was not modded. It was fully Vanilla.
2. ... (Who would want to hack a vanilla server with 5 users online at it's peak?)
3. There was nobody online except me and him and it would be pointless honestly to play a prank for absolutely no reason. But again he never left the mine.
4. The fire spreading was obviously on, like a regular Vanilla server, what I don't understand is the fire spreading on non-combustible blocks by itself like cobblestone.
5. There's no way a storm could have produced so much fire. I'm talking a radius of 75 blocks ONLY fire upon blocks.
Side note: Nobody was an Operator in the server. Just in case somebody might think somebody used a wand from WorldEdit or something like that. But again it was 100% Vanilla... So idk.
It's the weirdest thing I've ever seen in my 6 years of playing Minecraft and it still is, whether this goes solved or unsolved.
Mar 7, 2018Posted in: Discussion
This was about 2 years ago.... Or whenever the latest MC version was still 1.8.8 and me and my friends made a server, to.. you know... Just enjoy time together... So this one Sunday it was just me and one of my friends online and we decided to both go mine in the tunnel we just dug out. We went together to mine and after a fairly long mining session, we decide to return home only to find the entire village (near where we settled) and all the grass, crops, houses on fire. And I'm not talking only wood. I'm talking cobblestone, grass, wood (obviously) ,quartz, etc. You name it. ALL ON FIRE. This fire had a radius of about 70 to 100 blocks around the village. Only me and my friend were online, nobody else was, we were both next to each other when we descended into the mine and ascended too. Nobody else joined, no fire was present prior to that. Nobody had a chimney and there was no blacksmith in the village (if there was the lava might have caused part of it to go on fire) This mystery of mine still remains unsolved after years of thinking back to it... So I was wondering if anybody would have any ideas on how this all took place. Yes, I'm sure I wasnt daydreaming, and plus there would be no point for me to make this up. I looked this up multiple times online but never got results that matched what i experienced. I'm sure I have screenshots of this somewhere, and I will post them here, when I go on a scavenger hunt through my Minecraft screenshots. If anybody knows anything or can suggest something, you're than welcome to reply to this. ✌️
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.