Guess Who v1 is temporarily unavailable, but the 1.8 version is good to go!
- Registered Member
Member for 6 years, 3 months, and 22 days
Last active Wed, Jul, 27 2016 19:14:59
- 9 Followers
- 30 Total Posts
- 47 Thanks
Oct 30, 2014Posted in: Maps
The problem may be that you are playing on a LAN world, i haven't done any testing myself but if you could try playing it on a hosted server it may fix the issue.
Oct 29, 2014Posted in: Maps
Make sure that your server properties are all correct and you are on the latest version of Guess Who (Update released yesterday). If that still doesn't work, let us know!
Oct 29, 2014Posted in: Maps
Hey, nice one!
I have a few suggestions. I don't think they are that great, but they are just for fun. I would call this the Animation update.
So when you delete a head, the head should fly out of a hole in the roof. (Obviously this can be done by having an invisible armor stand wear the head.)
Also, when you press the start button, the whole starting room would deteriorate (As if mold was breaking it up) and the Guess Who platforms would appear. (This can also be done by using a cloned start area to start in and having the clone command clone deteriorations in. Then, if the players were not in the correct starting spot, they would be TPed a few blocks to the correct starting point.)
Hope you enjoyed those ideas!
Those ideas are pretty cool, but the way the game was made was never meant to support armor stands and incorporating these mechanics would be quite difficult without redoing most of the larger bits of redstone/command blocks.
Oct 29, 2014Hey guys, we just released Guess Who 2.1 - The informational update. Make sure you re-download and let us know of any bugs you find!Posted in: Maps
- Generation revamped
- Over 64 new heads added
- Tons of informational messages added
- More accurate guessing
- First board generation no longer takes forever to be done
- Code boards will let you know when they are done
Oct 28, 2014Posted in: Maps
I would suggest waiting for the update we are going to release in the next few days which should make it easier to tell if it is working or not, sorry about that.
Oct 25, 2014Posted in: Maps
Right now, the way the map was designed did not make it easy to allow custom heads. So no, there isn't currently an easy way to do it and we don't currently have plans for adding it to the game. Sorry, just check back often to see if it does get added in a future update!
Oct 23, 2014Posted in: Maps
The only way this could happen is if the command blocks aren't enabled. Make sure that enable_commandblocks is true, and re-download or reset as necessary.
Sep 26, 2014A Professionally Done Childhood Memory. ZapCloud Studios @ZakeryK_, and @SpiderRobotMan have at last completed the sequel to the popular minigame Guess Who.Posted in: Maps
Secret Code List
Follow @Zakeryk_to get updates when a code is posted, or watch Youtube videos to find them.
- "reset" - Sets the board to randomly generate if you change your mind after entering a code.
- "secretsaturday" - Generates a board made of all Mindcrack members!
- "trickortreat" - Our big Halloween theme
- MORE COMING SOON!
*This will not work on a single-player LAN server!*
1) Minecraft version 1.8 is Required!
2) Players do not require OP
3) Make sure all properties listed below are set in your server.properties file!
1) This is a 2 player game, Extra players will become spectators
2) Upon startup, each player is assigned to a side and color
3) If it is your turn you will be prompted to either Ask a question or make a Guess (Click In Chat)
4) You only make a guess when you are sure of the other persons head, because if you’re wrong you lose!
5) If you click Ask, then you are allowed to ask a single yes or no question
6) Once you have completed breaking the heads that do not match their answer, drop the axe to end your turn.
7) Once one player is confident they know the other players mystery head, a guess will be made.
If you are going to be making a video playing this map please include this in your description:
Map by: ZapCloud Studios
Good strategies may include asking about a rare characteristic as to eliminate all the other heads if true, asking if a specific head is theirs rather than guessing (this lets the other player know you know their head if you’re right though..) or predicting how many heads the other player has so that you can make the final guess. Don’t worry, you’ll get a feel for it after a round or two! Leave a comment if there’s still confusion or problems of any kind!
Do you need a cheap and reliable server? If so go check out Ready2Frag and be sure to use code "zapserver" at checkout to get 10% off your order!
ZapCloud Servers Provided By:
Special thanks to: teamsolocrysm & TheZombiesOnTheBus
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.