A new version of my 2D fan game of Minecraft just released!
Introducing: Mine Blocks 1.30 - The Hardcore Update!
This is the last Flash version of Mine Blocks before it's ported to HTML5, and it contains a few exciting features imo
Here are some of the fancy new features:
- Hardcore mode and spectator mode
- Updated slime block physics
- Hostile spawnskins
- Armored zombies & spawnskins
- New shift-click inventory shortcuts
- Bamboo stairs, slabs, and backdrops
- Wear mobheads or... a mustache?
- Over 57 bug fixes and tweaks! And still more!
Here's the full update video:
You can play at https://mineblocks.com/1.
And the plan moving forward is to rewrite the entire game in Haxe. The new version is currently called "Mine Blocks Beta", and a demo can be played over at https://mineblocks.com/beta.
Thanks for checking it out! Have a lovely holiday season, stay happy, and take care