May I have the Blade and Soul E3 pack? Thanks!
- Registered Member
Member for 6 years
Last active Thu, Jun, 8 2017 21:33:50
- 0 Followers
- 139 Total Posts
- 9 Thanks
Aug 2, 2016YogiMiner1 posted a message on Say the first word that pops into your head after reading the last person's postPosted in: Forum Games
Jul 31, 2016Posted in: General Gaming
I should have posted this earlier, but I have a friend code for the Lawbreakers closed alpha test that runs until Sunday.
I don't actually have enough storage space on my HDD to install it so I hope you have fun :-)
(I have another one if someone wants to message me)
Claimed. Thanks ever so much for your generosity.
Jul 28, 2016YogiMiner1 posted a message on Say the first word that pops into your head after reading the last person's postPosted in: Forum Games
Jul 27, 2016Posted in: Other Help
Unfortunately I do not own a Skype account as of currently, though I am still available to design some quality thumbnails for your channel. To assist me further with my work, please provide your channel link so I can take some references.
I will PM you with more details, if you accept my offer.
Jul 22, 2016YogiMiner1 posted a message on Say the first word that pops into your head after reading the last person's postPosted in: Forum Games
Jul 19, 2016Posted in: Requests
Pretty simple. Need a 3D intro for my YouTube channel. The only requirements for this intro is that the name displayed should be Hektik and it should look somewhat decent, but rest assured, I am really not a big critic.
Much thanks to those who decide to partake in this task.
P.S. (edit) I am not willing to pay for this intro as of currently. I will offer subscription to your channel, offer full credit, and my utmost gratitude. Anything else you require other than currency (and is reasonable to do), I will gladly do so.
Jul 18, 2016Posted in: Forum Games
Jul 14, 2016Posted in: Other Help
This was not really supposed to be posted in this specific section, please keep that in mind, but I felt that I needed to put it out there to instruct those who are experienced in animating but do not fully know the proper process to do so. Also, I could not find the proper section to put this in, so why not here?
1. Find and/or Create Animation Assets
- Find or create character rigs
- Design 3D model of character(s) or draw 2D model of character(s)
- This process takes around half-an hour to an hour (30-60 minutes)
2. Write the Video Concept and/or the Script
- Write a summary about what takes place throughout the video
- Write about the setting, characters, plot, etc.
- Compose a rough-draft of the script then finalize it with a good-copy
- This process takes around 30-45 minutes, perhaps even an hour, depending on the video length
3. Animate the Video
- Animate the entire video either in 3D or 2D
- Render the animation
- This process takes approximately a couple days to a week, or even a month, depending on the video length
4. Find Music and/or Sound Effects
- Enough said. Find royalty free (non-copyrighted music) to add to your animation.
- Add sound effects to correspond to the events/movements in your animation.
- This process takes around 15-35 minutes.
5. Record the Audio for the Script
- Sit down and read the script in front of a microphone
- Cut any unneccesary lines/or audio and process the audio file
- This process takes around 30-45 minutes, depending on script length.
6. Edit the Final Product
- Combine the animation with the music, sound effects, and voice-overs (script)
- Add any intros/outros or anything else necessary, add the finishing touches
- Render the video
- This process takes about a day to a couple of days, even a week, depends
8. Make the Thumbnail
- Design the thumbnail for the YouTube video
- This process takes around 10-15 minutes
7. Uploading the Video to YouTube
- Upload the video and add the description, tags and thumbnail.
- The time it takes to upload depends on the video length
Programs for Animating:
- Efficiency Level: Good
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Reccomendation Level: Highly
- Efficiency Level: Moderate
- Difficulty: Easy
- Reccomendation Level: For Beginners (not recommended if you aspire to have the highest-quality of animations)
- Efficiency Level: Good
- Difficulty: Medium Hard
- Recommended: For Professionals (not recommended if you are not willing to spend any money, or if you are not an expert at animating)
Jul 11, 2016Posted in: Forum Games
- To post a comment, please login.