Today I asked for a 30 minute trial server for reviewing purposes. The support was very nice about the request & allowed me to have a trial server. I did some simple tests like TNT explosions & then a bot test both of those went well, but I did notice a TPS drop with the TNT, but that's normally expected, also did an entity test, but that didn't go so well, but that's due to the low amount of ram I was given. Sadly I couldn't run any other tests except for chunk loading & it felt pretty fast. It will most likely be fine for servers who have 30+ players generating new chunks.
- E3 processors: These are used by most large servers so they've got high performance.
- Custom Panels: Unlike other companies, they've customised their control panels.
- Cheap Prices: These prices are really good for parents or kids who want to start a server with some friends or just to play with family members.
- DDOS Protection: Sadly due to the increasing numbers in DDOS attacks, it seems like this is needed. Luckily it's included in each plan
- Location: The servers are located in the state New York so it's the best location for North American & Europe users.
- Support: Seems to be understaffed so support may have longer wait times compared to other companies, but I assume this will be fixed soon.
Note: This is my first review so sorry if it was bad.