- Registered Member
Member for 9 years and 16 days
Last active Mon, Jun, 10 2013 18:29:53
- 0 Followers
- 33 Total Posts
- 5 Thanks
Jan 18, 2013YESYESIWANT posted a message on [0.2pre10] The Erebus, dimension of the arthropods [0.2pre10 is out!]Awesome! I always wanted something having to do with insects! I hope you keep updating this mod!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- To post a comment, please login.
Jun 8, 2012Posted in: Minecraft Mods
PixelmonThe Pokemon mod for Minecraft!
To find out more about this mod you can check out the Pixelmon website!
Submit bugs here on out issue tracker - Click me!
Pokemon is the intellectual property of GameFreak and is trademarked by Nintendo GameFreak and Creatures Inc.
Sep 2, 2012castielq posted a message on [1.8 - 1.2.5] ★ AssassinCraft ★ [Version r139f][SMP][SSP][LAN] Assassin's Creed Mod !Posted in: Minecraft Mods
AssassinCraft r139f is out for Minecraft 1.8 !!!
Check out my other Mods:
MineCreed ( Small AssassinCraft mod ) :Simple Minecraft ( Minecraft Plus, More Minecraft ) : Click here
1. Download the AssassinCraft mod zip file.
2. Download and install the latest version of Forge:
~ Minecraft 1.7.2 - forge-1.7.2-10.12.2.1147-installer.jar
~ Minecraft 1.7.10 - forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1492-installer.jar
~ Minecraft 1.8 - forge-1.8-220.127.116.117-installer.jar
3. Drag and drop the assassincraft.jar file ( that is inside of .zip file ) into your mods folder.
~ For client and server all you need to do is drag .jar file into the folder mods in server aswell as in client.
~ Before your start playing REMOVE AssassinCraft.cfg located in ( .minecraft\config ), so it can reset it self for less bugs.
AND YOU ARE READY TO ASSASSINATE!
Changelog Archive: There is "changelog.txt" file when you download the mod.
MOST RECENT CHANGE:
r139f - Minecraft 1.8 Version
= Forge Version 1.8 - 18.104.22.1687
~ Mod was re-created, so there are no changes from previous version.
+ Armors: Altair Armor, Ezio Armor, Ezio Revelations Armor, Ezio Brutus Armor,
Connor Kenway Armor, Edward Kneway Armor, Arno Dorian Armor, Shay Cormac Armor, Wolf Armor
+ Weapons & Items: Sword of Altair, Common Sword, Captains Sword, Kenway Sword, French Cutlass,
Templar Sword, Bearded Axe, Dagger, Dagger of Brutus, Hidden Blade, Hidden Gun, Hidden Hook Blade,
Phantom Blade, Throwing Knife, Tomahawk, Crossbow, Bomb, Poison, Medicine, Raw Deer Meat, Cooked Deer Meat,
Gun, Pb Darts, Syringe, Wolf Pelt, Bullet, Bolt, Animus Dimension Key.
+ Mobs: Follower of Romulus, Archer, Deer, Gray Wolf
+ World: Animus Dimension
+ Biomes: Plains, Desert, Snow, Ocean
~ Tweaks and changes
MINECREED Download: ( Older Versions: CLICK HERE )
MineCreed 1.0 - Minecraft 1.10.2 - ( Mediafire )
MineCreed 1.9 - Minecraft 1.10 - ( Mediafire )
MineCreed 1.8 - Minecraft 1.9.4 ( Mediafire )
MineCreed 1.7 - Minecraft 1.9 ( Mediafire )
AssassinCraft r139f – Minecraft 1.8.zip – ( Mediafire )
AssassinCraft r129f – Minecraft 1.7.2.zip – ( Mediafire ) ( Dropbox )
AssassinCraft r129f – Minecraft 1.7.10.zip – ( Mediafire ) ( Dropbox )
AssassinCraft r128f – Minecraft 1.7.2.zip – ( Mediafire ) ( Dropbox )
AssassinCraft r128f – Minecraft 1.7.10.zip – ( Mediafire ) ( Dropbox )
AssassinCraft r127f – Minecraft 1.7.2.zip – ( Mediafire ) ( Dropbox )
AssassinCraft r127f – Minecraft 1.7.10.zip – ( Mediafire ) ( Dropbox )
AssassinCraft r126f – Minecraft 1.7.2.zip – ( Mediafire ) ( Dropbox )
AssassinCraft r126f – Minecraft 1.7.10.zip – ( Mediafire ) ( Dropbox )
AssassinCraft r125f – Minecraft 1.7.2.zip – ( Mediafire ) ( Dropbox )
AssassinCraft r125f – Minecraft 1.7.10.zip – ( Mediafire ) ( Dropbox )
AssassinCraft r124f – Minecraft 1.7.10.zip – ( Mediafire ) ( Dropbox )
AssassinCraft r123f – Minecraft 1.7.2.zip – ( Mediafire ) ( Dropbox )
AssassinCraft r122f – Minecraft 1.7.2.zip – ( Mediafire ) ( Dropbox )
AssassinCraft r121f – Minecraft 1.7.2.zip – ( Mediafire ) ( Dropbox )
AssassinCraft r120f – Minecraft 1.7.2.zip – ( Mediafire ) ( Dropbox )
AssassinCraft r112f – r115f – Minecraft 1.6.4.zip – ( Mediafire) ( Dropbox )
AssassinCraft r108f – r111f – Minecraft 1.6.2.zip – ( Mediafire ) ( Dropbox )
AssassinCraft r106f – r107f – Minecraft 1.5.2.zip – ( Mediafire ) ( Dropbox )
AssassinCraft r105f – Minecraft 1.5.1.zip – ( Mediafire ) ( Dropbox )
AssassinCraft r101f – r104f – Minecraft 1.4.7.zip – ( Mediafire ) ( Dropbox )
AssassinCraft r100f – Minecraft 1.4.5.rar – ( Mediafire ) ( Dropbox )
AssassinCraft c110f – Minecraft 1.4.4.rar – ( Mediafire ) ( Dropbox )
AssassinCraft c109f – Minecraft 1.4.2.rar – ( Mediafire ) ( Dropbox )
AssassinCraft c108f – Minecraft 1.3.2.rar – ( Mediafire ) ( Dropbox )
AssassinCraft b114f – Minecraft 1.2.5.rar – ( Mediafire ) ( Dropbox )
Follow me on:
Don't I am in the void.
The original Assassins Creed was founded and Produced by Ubisoft ©. This document is Copyright © since 2011 (Castielq) and is the intellectual property of the authors. It may be not be reproduced under any circumstances except for personal private use as long as it remains in its unaltered, unedited form. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. Use of this mod on any other website or as a part of any public display is strictly prohibited, and a violation of copyright.
Nov 17, 2010DrZhark posted a message on Mo' Creatures - v12.0.0 for Minecraft 1.12.1!! Now Opensource!!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Compatible with Minecraft 1.12.1
This Mod adds more creatures to the game.
Mo'Creatures is now open source! You can access the source code at https://github.com/DrZhark/mocreaturesdev
You're welcome to add this mod to your modpack. No need to ask for permission
We have a new website!! Please check it here: http://mocreatures.org/home
Download the Mod:
Minecraft version 1.12.1
Minecraft version 1.10.2
Minecraft version 1.8.9
Minecraft version 1.8.1
Minecraft version 1.7.10nothing to report now
How to Install Mo'Creatures Mod:Minecraft 1.6.x+
1. Install Forge using the installer.
2. Launch the game using the Forge profile. Exit the game.
3. Copy the MoCreatures.zip, CustomSpawner.zip into the .minecraft/mods folder.
4. Play! (Make sure your profile is set to Forge)
Download the files linked above
Please make a backup of your minecraft.jar file and then:
1. install Forge (unzip the .zip file and add all of its contents to your minecraft.jar file)
2. install GUI Api (just copy the .jar file into the /coremods folder)
3. Delete the META-INF folder in the minecraft.jar file
4. locate your .minecraft/mods folder
5. copy the MoCreatures.zip and CustomSpawner.zip files inside your \.minecraft/mods folder
You can watch this video explaining how to install the mod v6.0.0. (thanks to TheGofa)
And this one that explains how to set up a server with Mo'Creatures 5.0.0
This video shows how to install MoCreatures 5.1.5 on Mac (thanks to michaelsmiles)
PixelPaperCraft has a section for Mo'Creatures!
Previous VideosThis video explains how to transfer your pets from Minecraft 1.5.2 to 1.6.2
this one is in Spanish and explains most of the features of Mo'Creatures:
This video shows the New Big Cats and Manticores
-fixed crashing bug when hitting werewolves with a tool
-another attempt to fix aquatic animals crashing bugs
-fixed hybrid bigCats and pet amulet bug
-animals can be tamed by riding them again
-fixed Jellyfish crashing bug
-fixed bug that made wyverns revert back to mother wyvern
-exorcised Aquatic animals crashing bugs
-Tamed Ligers can obtain wings by receiving an essence of light
-fixed tiny creatures appearing with the summon command
-fixed game crashing bug when Ents were planting flowers
-fixed game crashing bug with MoCPetNames
-fixed game crashing bug with PetAmulets
-fixed MoCreatures tab name
-fixed Mammoth Platform name
-bunnies can be tamed again
-small creatures can be picked up again
-fixed light blue kitty bed icon
-fixed amulets and fish nets
-BigCats move faster
-fixed bug with inventories of BigCats, Horses
-fixed bug with entities moving sideways
-fixed duplicating item bug when using item on off hand
-fixed animation bug with aquatic entities receiving damage
-Bears can now be tamed by giving meats to cubs
-Bears can now be ridden and given chests
-Split bears into separate entities
-Split ogres into separate entities
-medium fish were split into separate entities
-small fish were split into separate entities
-hybrid big cats are now separate entities
-Updated for Minecraft 1.10.2
[8.1.3] and [8.2.2]
tamed animals will no longer attack the player
tamed bears can be commanded to sit with the whip
fixed invisible kittybeds
[8.1.2] and [8.2.1]
-fixed bug where ghost big cats will revert to normal cats after reloading game
-fixed bug where amulets will disappear from tamed big cats
-fixed bug with wyvern lair spawnings (the default mocreatures and customspawner .cfg files need to be erased for the fix to take place)
-tigers and leopards now show chests
-added more big cat hybrids (thanks to Cybercat5555): Leoger (between leopard and tiger), Panthger (between Panther and tiger), liard (between male lion and leopard) and lither (between panther and male lion)
-Updated for MC 1.8.9
-BigCat overhaul, split the bigcats into their own categories: lions, tigers, panthers, leopards
-split stingRays and MantaRays
-BigCats can be tamed by giving pork or raw fish to a cub
-big cats can mate by giving them pork or raw fish and keeping them in an enclosed space
-white lions and white tigers are a rare spawn with a 1/20 chance
-ligers are obtained by breeding a male lion with a Tiger
-there is a hybrid between panther and regular leopards
-giving a dark essence to a panther gives it wings
-giving a light essence to a male lion, white male lion or liger will give it wings
-Manticores are a new mob, red manticores are found in the Nether, blue manticores in snowy biomes and dark and green manticores elsewhere
-Manticores can drop an egg, that can be hatched to obtain a pet manticore. Pet manticores can be ridden once they turn into adults
-There are ghost versions of the big cats that can be obtained randomly when a tamed big cat dies
-winged big cats, ghost big cats, hybrid big cats and manticore pets are sterile (they can't breed)
-fixed kitty beds icons and behavior
-synchronized flying horse wing flapping animations and sounds
-cleaned up the code
-fixed komodo animations
-fixed server code
[8.0.0] devA - Note this is not a release ready version, for testing purposes only
-werewolves will receive higher damage from items / weapons with 'silver' in the unlocalized name or name of the material. They won't receive extra damage from gold weapons
-werewolves won't complain as much when transforming from human to werewolf form
-improved werewolves moving speed when hunched
-improved dolphin riding code
-turtle swimmimg animation improved
-piranhas move as a herd and attack differently
-deers will jump when fleeing from entities
-horses can also get ready to breed by feeding them a golden carrot
-turtles / bunnies will not receive damage when riding a player
-updated ogre attack animations
-improved minigolem / golem throwing stone accuracy
-added three more crab textures
-foxes now spawn cubs that follow adults and flee from players
-improved maggot animation
-improved ant food picking behavior
-added female turkeys
-ents now plant all the flower varieties
-added bear attack animation
-decreased frequency of goat bleets
-wraiths do not collide with entities, added attack animation
-skeletons, silver skeletons and zombies can now ride scorpions and wild wolves as well as mob horses
-MoCreature inventories can be opened by interacting with the creature while sneaking (right click while pressing shift). The MoCreatures 'keys' are no longer obtained by adding a chest to a creature and the crafting recipe was removed.
-Improved elephant animations
-Synchronized wyvern wing flapping animations / sounds. The wing flap depending on the flight speed when ridden.
-Added transform animation to Wyverns
-Changed wyvern speed, health, attack damage so the 2nd tier wyverns are significantly better
-Sharkteeh can now be converted into bonemeal
-fixed weapon damage and enchanteability
-added Pet scorpion sitting behavior / animation
-added transform animation to scorpions
-Pet scorpion health boosted to 40 (from 18)
-added wyvern ghosts
-increased Horse health, Horse speed
-Tamed Zebras shuffle again
-The nightmare burning effect last less than before
- Female Ostriches eggs are no longer sterile. Players must now pick up the eggs in order to hatch them.
- Bunnies no longer breed in the wild. In order to breed a bunny, players need to feed it a carrot at full health.
- Fixed Wyverns not laying eggs
- Fixed Pet Amulet glitch with mcMMO
- Fixed Pet Amulet glitch with nametags
- Fixed Ray grow glitch
- Fixed BigGolem dupe glitch
- Fixed wyverns, small fish, and medium fish not dropping the correct egg type
- Fixed possible client crash with Ent's attacking tamed animals
- Added new server '/mocspawn' admin command which allows you to spawn any type of horse/wyvern instantly.
This command should help server admins replace pets that go missing.
Valid Horse types :
Tier 1 : 1-5
Tier 2 : 6-9
Tier 3 : 11-13
Tier 4 : 16-17
Special : 21-28, 30, 32, 36, 38-40, 48-61, 65-67
Valid Wyvern types :
Normal : 1-4, 6-12
Mother : 5
An example of spawning a Zorse would be
'/mocspawn horse 61'
An example of spawning a mother wyvern would be
'/mocspawn wyvern 5'
for previous change logs, refer to the README.txt file
Currently the Mod adds the following creatures:
Ents are peaceful creatures that will be immune to any kind of weapons but axes. They attract nearby small creatures and spawn small plants.
Moles are very shy and hide underground from bigger creatures.
Mini golems are mobs that spawn at night and throw rocks at the player.
Silver Skeletons are aggressive mobs that spawn at night and on dark places. They can sprint towards the player and outrun him/her. They drop bones or silver swords. The silver swords are quite effective against Werewolves
Raccoons attack back if provoked. They can be tamed by giving them any edible item.
-Small and Medium Fishpictures pending...
A nice variety of small and medium size fish that can be trapped with a fishnet and fished with the fishing pole
This is how a fishnet is crafted:
Spawn on beaches next to water. They can be tamed with fishnets
Wyverns are poisonous drakes, they can be found on the WyvernLair.
Wyvern eggs can be obtained by slaying wyverns (but only on the wyvern lair). A wyvern has a 10% chance of dropping an egg.
The egg can be hatched in the Overworld by placing it near a torch and once the Wyvern grows, it can be saddled and armored.
The wyvern lair can only be accessed by using a Wyvern Portal Staff. The staff has only four uses before it's destroyed. There is an alternative recipe that replaces the unicorn with a vial of light.
The staff can be activated on any dimension, and it will teleport the player to the center of the Wyvern Lair dimension.
To return back, the staff has to be activated on the quartz portal of the Wyvern Lair.
-Elephants and Mammoths
Elephants spawn on Deserts, Jungles, Plains and Forests.
Mammoths spawn on cold biomes.
Elephants drop Hide
A calf elephant can be tamed by giving it 10 Sugar lumps or 5 cakes
Tamed elephants are healed with baked potatoes, bread or haystacks
A harness can be put on tamed adult elephants to make them rideable and attach extra things:
If a player 'sneaks' near their elephant, it will sit for a short time, where it can be mounted
To dismount an elephant, the rider has to make it sit first and then it can be dismounted.
Indian Elephants can be given a special luxurious garment:
In addition to the garment, a nice throne can then be given to the Elephant.
Two chest sets can be put on each elephant, allowing it to carry inventory
A key is used to open the inventory.
Mammoths can also carry two extra regular chests.
Three different kinds of tusk reinforcements can be crafted: wood, iron and diamond.
They can be given to tamed adult elephants and mammoths, and taken off with a pickaxe.
While wearing them reinforcement and ridden by the player, they will break blocks.
(However that feature is disabled by default in multiplayer, to prevent griefing)
Mammoths are more effective at breaking blocks than elephants.
A platform can be put on the Songhua Mammoth, allowing them to carry a second player.
To have a passenger, first the rider makes the mammoth sit, then the second player 'sneaks' while close to the mammoth.
The second player can dismount the mammoth by pressing the sneak key.
Komodo dragons spawn on swamps and plains. They attack small animals or players.
Komodo dragons poison their prey.
They drop reptile hide and the bigger Komodo Dragons have a 25% chance of dropping eggs.
An egg can be hatched if placed near a torch and the resulting baby Komodo Dragon will be tamed.
Tamed Komodo dragon can be healed by giving it raw rat or raw turkey.
A saddle can be put on a Tamed adult Komodo dragon so it can be ridden.
Golems spawn at night, and initially consists of only three blocks: the Head, the Core and a valuable ore cube. When the Golem is near a player, it activates and forms its body.
Golems have a powerful melee attack, they also have a ranged attack, where the Golem throws one of the blocks of its arms.
When a Golem is attacked, there is a chance to destroy one of its blocks. The chance of destroying a block depends on the difficulty level. If the chest is open and the core of the golem is exposed, it will suffer damage.
As the Golem suffers damage, it becomes more dangerous. A hint of the danger level of the golem is the color of its power aura. Blue is seen in a Golem that is not attacking. Yellow on a Golem that has started attack, Orange on the Golem that has suffered considerable damage. Red is seen on a Golem about to explode.
The Golem will constantly try to acquire replacement blocks. Every time a block is acquired, the Golem is healed (the amount of the healing depends also on the difficulty level)
It may be wise to look for shelter when the Golem power aura is red, as there is not too much time before the golem explodes.
When a Golem dies, it drops all of the blocks that were part of its body (including the valuable ore cube).
They're slow and they hide in their shells, except when they don't have a shell. In that case they're just slow. Snails drop slime balls.
Including Ants, butterflies, moths, flies, bees, fireflies, dragonflies, maggotts and crickets. Just for ambiance's sake
Turkeys... they drop raw turkey when killed that can be cooked. Pretty straightforward stuff.
check this video by BlockDaddy
Horses are the first controllable mount in Minecraft. You will need to tame them before you can ride them. Once tamed, they won't despawn. There are 44! different kind of Horses available.
Only regular horses, donkeys and zebras spawn in the wild.
Horses need a saddle to be ridden. You can use either regular or horse saddles on them. Once you mount the horse, you'll need to break it by riding it repeatedly, you can make the process easier by feeding the horse hay, sugar lumps or apples.
Tamed horses can be bred with the following combinations:
The Gofa made this video explaining the breeding chart:
This is the formula for the Essence of Undead. The Heart of undead is a rare drop of the Undead horse mobs, found at night. The essence of undead is used to obtain undead horses and heal them.
When riding and undead horse, mobs will not attack you.
To obtain rarer horses, you need a Zebra and the rare essences:
Essence of Fire. The heart of fire is found only as a rare drop of Nightmares on the nether.
Essence of Darkness. The heart of darkness is a rare drop of bathorses.
Bathorses are aggressive mob horses found at night, mostly on underground caves.
The Essence of Light is made by combining the other three essences
The zebras can be found more frequently on plains biomes. You can increase the frequency of Zebras spawning by changing the 'Zebra Chance' option of the mod.
Wild Zebras will flee on sight unless you're riding a white spotted or cow horse (tier 4 horses) or if you're riding another Zebra or Zorse. Once you tame a Zebra, you can breed a Zorse.
Zorses are sterile and if given an essence of fire will transform it to a Nightmare. Giving it an essence of Darkness will transform the Zorse into a bat horse.
If you give an essence of light to a nightmare, you will obtain an Unicorn. Unicorns can buckle other creatures and fall very slowly, floating down.
If you give an essence of light to a Bat horse, while the bathorse is high in the sky at the cloud level, it will trasnform into a Pegasus.
Pegasus and Unicorns can breed a White Fairy horse, however both will dissapear in the process. You need to give them both Essence of lights to get them ready for the mating. Also essence of light is used to heal them.
If you give a light blue dye, a pink dye, lime dye, cactus green, orange dye, cyan dye, purple dye, ink sac, dandelion yellow, rose red, or a lapis lazuli to a white fairy horse, it will transform into a blue, pink, light green, green, orange, cyan, purple, black, yellow, red, or dark blue fairy horse. Fairy horses can carry a small inventory, if given a chest.
Amulets are used to capture horses. The horses will drop any saddle, armor or inventory before being captured in the amulet. Only certain horses can be trapped in amulets:
Amulet of the sky, to capture pegasus or black pegasus
Fairy amulet for the fairy horses
Ghost amulet, that can capture ghost horses
Bone amulet, used to capture skeleton horses
Horses can now wear armor, from softer to sturdier. They mitigate the damage the horses receive.
Iron Horse Armor
Gold Horse Armor
Diamond Horse Armor
And crystal armor for the rare horses
This is how you craft the Horse Saddle:
The only way to dismount a horse is by clicking the sneak key (shift)
Quick guide on how to breed horses:
Rules for breeding:
-The horses to breed should be kept close (no more than 4 blocks away)
-There should be no other horses around (8 blocks)
-You have to feed them both to start the process (suitable foods are mushroom soup or pumpkins or rare essences for the rarer horses)
-it takes time (about 1/2 Minecraft day)
Quick Guide on How to use the Horses' Inventory:
-Donkeys, mules, pegasus, black pegasus and fairy horses can carry bags
-The horse needs to be tamed, and you need to give it a chest (only once)
-A key will appear in your inventory. You can use that key to open any horse inventory. If the key is lost, you can craft a new one.
How to activate the Nightmare's special ability:
-it has to be tamed, you need to give it a redstone.
-after that, ride it... and be careful
You can craft a rope:
that can be used to tie horses and BigCats, so they will follow you.
Ostriches spawn in plains and desert biomes. You can find male, females and chicks. The males will fight back if attacked.
The females and chicks will run away and hide their heads in the ground if attacked.
Beware of the normally passive female ostriches, they'll fight you if you steal one of its eggs.
Wild ostriches can't be tamed, but if you happen to 'acquire' an ostrich egg and hatch it, the chick will be tamed and will follow you around.
You can give your tamed ostrich chick a name. The name can be changed by interacting with the ostrich while holding a medallion or book.
Once the chick becomes adult, it will swap its feathers to reflect its gender. You can command your tamed ostriches by using a whip.
If you give an adult tamed ostrich a saddle, you can ride it. while riding, if you crack your whip on the ground, the ostrich will sprint for a short period of time.
Male ostriches are fast and the rare albino ostriches even faster.
Ostriches can carry helmets that will reduce the damage received
A chest can be given to an ostrich and they can carry a small inventory
cloth colored cubes can be given to saddled ostriches to make them carry colored flags
Nether ostriches are obtained by giving any tamed ostrich an essence of fire
Nether ostriches will fly in a way inspired by the game 'Joust'. (It's requires skill!)
Unihorned ostriches are obtained by giving any tamed ostrich an essence of light.
They buckle animals in a similar way than with the unicorns. Unihorned ostriches can drop a unicorn
Black wyvern ostriches are obtained by giving a tamed ostrich an essence of darkness
they can fly if the jump button is used on a timely fashion. They propel themselves forward once flying. They're tricky but fun to control in the air.
Undead ostriches are obtained by giving any tamed ostrich an essence of undead.
-SnakesThere are eight different kinds of snakes including a couple of shy snakes that will run away from the player and venomous snakes like corals, cobras, rattle snakes. There are also aggressive pythons.
Different kind of snakes spawn based on the biomes. Rattlesnakes only spawn on deserts, pythons spawn on swamps and jungles
Snakes mind their own business, if you get too close they will alert and hiss, giving you time to run away. If you don't they will attack you.
A player carrying a bird or mice will attrack the nearby snakes. They hunt down small creatures
You can obtain snake eggs. A snake egg that is dropped near a torch will hatch and the baby snake will be tamed and can be picked up. tamed snakes won't attack the player.
Shy dark green snake:
shy dark spotted snake:
Mantarays are peaceful creatures, they won't bother you at all.
They can be tamed by mounting them. Then a fishnet can be used on them
Stingrays will try to hide at the bottom of the water, they can be found in waters of most biomes except the Ocean and snow biomes. If you get too close, you have the chance of being poisoned by the stingray. Just avoid stepping on them!
They can be tamed with fishnets
JellyFish will spawn on most waters. They are translucent and propel with pulsating movements. They are also luminescent at night. You can get poisoned if you get too close. JellyFish drop slimeballs. Just watch the water, you don't want to get poisoned!
Can be tamed with fishnets
Goats are really easy to tame, just drop any edible(food) item nearby. Once tamed, you can name them. you can also change the name by right clicking on the goat while holding a medallion
Tamed and wild goats will follow you if you are carrying any edible items in your hand.
You can use a rope on tamed goat to make them follow you
You can milk female goats. Female goats don't have a goatie and have shorter horns
Don't try to milk a male goat. It won't like it
Male goats will fight back if provoked. They will also fight between themselves. They won't fight to death and will calm down after a short while.
Goats are quite omnivorous. They will eat ANY item or floating blocks that are nearby. Even diamonds. If you die next to a goat it will have a feast with your dropped items. You have been warned
Crocodiles will roam around near beaches in the swamp biomes, sometimes they will remain static.
Don't be fooled by a 'sleeping' crocodile, they are ready to attack and their speed can surprise you. They are very aggressive and fast in the water.
Crocodiles snatch prey with their jaws, they will try to carry their prey to the water, were they'll perform a death roll.
If a crocodile has caught you, you can try to get free by attacking it, but not all the hits will land. It's not that easy to scape crocodile's jaws.
Crocodiles drop hides that can be used to craft 'Croc' armor
These shy lil' guys will hide from any other creature bigger than them.
Turtles are resistant to most attacks unless they are upside down.
If you right click on a turtle, you will flip it. It takes some time for the poor little guy to flop
You can tame turtles by dropping watermelon slices or sugar cane near them.
Once tamed, they will grow slowly, follow you around and also you can carry them on your head!
Scorpions are nasty creatures that attack at night or if provoked. When scorpions attack, there is a chance of being poisoned.
There are four different kinds of scorpions, the common variety will poison you, black scorpions spawn on caves. blue scorpions found on snow that will slow you down and the red scorpions found on the Nether and will set you on fire.
Mother scorpions that are found with baby scorpions on their back drop babies which can be picked up and tamed.
Scorpions drop either sting or chitin. The sting is a short lived weapon with special properties, causing poison, slow, confusion or fire on the targets
the stings can be used to forge swords that will last longer and hit stronger (just add a diamond sword to three scorpion stings of the same kind.
With the scorpion chitins, armor can be forged. A full set of armor confers a special ability. The cave Scorpion armor set allows night vision.
The nether armor set gives fire resistance. The frost armor set enables water breathing. The regular scorpion armor gives mild regeneration.
Wild kitties will run from player. You can throw ('Q') cooked fish near them and once they eat it, they won't run away from the player. You can then give them a medallion to tame them. Once the medallion is given you can name them. The name and health bar can be toggled on/off individually by right clicking while holding a pickaxe or globally by using the in-game mod menu.
L = leather
G = Gold ingot
Once the cat is tamed, it will look for a Kitty bed with food or milk.
P = wood plank
I = iron ingot
W = Wool (you can use dyed wool as well, it will give you beds of different colors)
P P P
P W P
You can place beds and litter boxes by right clicking, and pick them up by right clicking while holding a pickaxe.
You can transport a kitty bed or litter box in your head by right clicking on it without holding a pickaxe. You can transport kitties that are on lying on the bed or litter box that way. the kitties will want either milk or pet food poured into the kitty bed. While the cat is eating or drinking, you can see the milk/food level shrinking.
any combination of Raw Pork + Raw fish
Once the kitty has eaten, it will look for an unused litter box.
P = wood plank
S = sand
P P P
P S P
P P P
The litter box will become 'used'. This item is a powerful magnet for monsters. However ogres won't stomp and Creepers won't explode. Zombies will chase and push it whereas skeletons will throw arrows at it. It is quite a sight After a while, an used litter box will return to its empty state. You can also use sand on an used litter box to clean it.
A cat that has eaten and used a litter box, will roam freely, it can become hungry again and look for food in a kitty bed again, or it will fall sleep at night, or try to climb a tree.
IF you use a whip nearby cats, they will sit and won't move. You can also right click on a cat while wearing a whip to individually toggle sitting on/off
L = Leather
I = Iron Ingot
C = BigCat Claws
C L C
If the cat has decided to climb a tree, you can watch it climbing. A cat that climbs a tree, will get trapped on top and will need help to come down.
You can pick up a cat in three different ways: if it is a kitten, it will ride on top of your head. An adult cat will go on the player's shoulders. If you pick up a cat while holding a rope, you will carry it by its legs. Cats don't like to be carried that way and will be annoyed once you drop them.
S = Silk
Cats can also get annoyed if they don't find a litter box or a bed with food or milk, or if you attack them once they're tamed.
Once the cat is annoyed, it will chase the player and occasionally hurt him/her. After a while the cat temper will improve.
A cat will follow you if you have a wool ball on your hand
If you give the cat the wool ball, it will play with it for a while chasing it and pushing it, until the cat gets bored.
You can breed cats by giving them cake. Once cake is given, the cat will look for another cat that is also in the mood (given cake). After a while one of them will become pregnant and will need to find a kitty bed.
After a short while in the kitty bed, the cat will give birth to 1-3 kittens. Kittens will be very playful and will chase any items (not only wool balls), will play with the player and will chase its mom.
If a kitten is attacked, its mom will defend them.
Cats will display emoticons to give you clues of what they're thinking. You can turn emoticons off using the in-game mod menu.
They will run away from everything. You can pick up a mouse by its tail. Mice drop seeds.
They will attack the player at night or in dark areas, if you attack one rat, all the nearby rats will attack you. They are not too strong and their health is low. They drop coal.
Watch this video from BlockDaddy O'Neal showcasing the rats
Deer will run away from anything bigger than a chicken. They're peaceful creatures. You can find female, males and fawn.
They drop pork meat
BigCats replace the lions that were part of the initial release of this mod.
Besides male and female lions, there are Tigers, Cheetahs, Panthers, Snow Leopards and White Tigers.
Female lions and Tigers will always attack the player if within range. Male lions, panthers and cheetahs will some times attack the player. BigCats will attack only when hungry. They will also eat raw pork or raw fish when hungry. Once they eat or kill a prey, they'll stop being hungry for a while.
BigCats of different breeds will fight amongst them. Bring on the catfight! Tamed BigCats won't fight amongst them.
Wild Cubs will seldom spawn. If you throw raw pork or raw fish near a small cub, and then you give it a medallion, you will tame it and it won't despawn or attack you. Once it grows to adult size, it will fight mobs on its own. Cubs will attack any other animal smaller than themselves. Bigger (almost adult) cubs won't be tamed.
Tamed BigCats will follow you and fight any mob that targets you.
BigCats will drop BigCat Claws when killed. You can use the BigCatClaws to craft a whip.
Horses and BigCats will stay put when a whip is used near them (whitin 12 blocks). Also If you right click on a tamed Horse or BigCat while holding a whip, you can toggle them between moving and staying.
If you use a rope on a tamed BigCat, it will follow you and fight your enemies
You can watch this video by Foxy1990, showing how to tame BigCats
They have 10 different colors/patterns. Piranhas are red and will attack anything that falls in the water. You can deactivate piranhas with the in game menu
Fishbowls can be used to capture, transport and release fish. You can craft a fishbowl with four pieces of glass. an empty fishbowl can be filled with water
A fishbowl with water can be used to capture fish. The fishbowl can be placed in the world and carried around in your head. If you want to bring a fishbowl back to your inventory, just
right click on it while holding any pike.
Fish can also be tamed with fishnets
There are six different kind of dolphins (from common to rare): blue, green, purple, dark, pink and albino. The last two kinds are seen only rarely in the wild.
You can tame dolphins by feeding them raw fish. the rarer the dolphin, the more raw fish it requires to be tamed. A blue dolphin requires 2 raw fish and an albino dolphin requires 12 raw fish. You can also tame dolphins by riding/breaking them. Rarer dolphins are noticeable faster than common ones.
Tamed adult dolphins can breed by feeding them cooked fish and keeping them apart from other creatures in a similar fashion than the horse breeding. Young dolphin can not breed or be tamed/ridden.
Two dolphins of the same color will always have offspring of such color. Dolphins have a 'genetic value' from 1-6. (blue = 1 and albino = 6) if you mix and match dolphins you have 1/3 chance of obtaining a purple or dark dolphin if the genetic value addition of the parents is 3 or 4, and you have a 1/10 chance of obtaining a pink or albino dolphin if the genetic value addition equals 5 or 6. i.e. A pink dolphin(5) can be obtained in 1/10 of cases by combining a blue(1) plus a dark(4) dolphin or a green (2) plus a purple (3) dolphin.
This video shows how to breed dolphins: (courtesy of Foxy1990)
The sharks will attack anything that falls in the water, except squids or other sharks. Sharks have different sizes, if you kill a big shark in easy difficulty or higher, you have a 10% chance of getting a shark egg. Right clicking on the shark eggs throws them. If the egg falls in water it will incubate and a tamed shark will hatch. Tamed sharks won't despawn and once they're big enough, will attack any other creature except sharks or the player.
The shark model was inspired by charle88's thread. He also shared his textures.
The first metamorphic and multi-stance mob for Minecraft! Don't be fooled by his appearance and sweet talk, they are ominous! He drops wood sticks or wood tools. At night it will transform into a vicious werewolf!
There are four kinds of werewolves, of special interest is the fiery werewolf who can set targets ablaze.
In daylight the werewolf will transform back into human form in no time. The best way to kill this beast is by using gold items (Think of it as the Minecraft silver). You have been warned, don't face one if you don't have a gold sword. It drops gold apples, stone or steel tools.
Werewolves sometimes will run on all fours, which makes them faster
There are four kind of bears in MoCreatures:
Black bears and Grizzly bears will attack back if provoked. Polar Bears, that spawn in cold biomes will hunt down the player on sight. Panda bears are peaceful creatures that are attracted to sugar cane.
You can tame a Panda bear by giving it reeds. Once tamed, a lazo can be used to make them follow you.
Spawns during the night time, only outdoors. It will attack you at night, and won't attack unless provoked during the day. Hunts small prey, and of course sheep!
spawns only in Hard difficulty. Will set you on fire for a short time. Drops redstone. You can see them from a distance because of flashing flames.
The first mobs to destroy blocks! It destroys blocks sparing ore blocks and obsidian. The green ogre drops obsidian ore
The fire Ogre is rarer than the regular ogre. This mob destroys blocks and ignites the floor on impact. It is fire resistant. It drops 'fire' so you can craft your chainmail.
The Cave Ogre only spawns underground. It has the biggest area of damage. It drops diamonds.
Nothing original, I used material already available, credits go to dorino1 quack sounds plus painterly pack's duck texture.
They attack smaller prey and if you get close to them, they can also attack you. Be warned
Birds add atmosphere to the game. There are six different kinds, and they have different sounds: Dove, Crow, BlueGrossBeak, Cardinal, Canary and Parrot. You can tame them by feeding them seeds. Once tamed, they won't be afraid of you and won't despawn.
If you pick up a bird, you can glide safely from heights
They will attack only smaller creatures. Most of the work was done by Roundaround. I worked on the 3D model
Frequently Asked Questions
I apologize in advance, but any post in the forum or any private message with a question already answered here will be ignored. I just don't have the time to answer the same questions over and over again. Please don't PM me with requests or questions. Use the forum instead. I'm overwhelmed with PMs and I'm not reading them anymore.F.A.Q.
Q.: Can I include your mod in my modpack?
A.: Yes you can. No need to ask permission. Just go ahead!
Q.: How do I get off my mount?
A.: Press the 'F' key
Q.: I installed the mod but don't see any of the new creatures.
A.: perhaps the gamerule doMobSpawning is set to false. To fix it,open the world to LAN to allow cheats, then press 't', then type: /gamerule doMobSpawning true
Q.: I only want to have xxx mob and not the others, can I?
A.: Use the in-game menu to adjust the spawn rates for each individual mob. You can deactivate any mob by setting its frequency to 0
Q.: I can't tame/ride a horse
A.: Make sure you're using the right saddle and follow the previous instructions on how to tame horses
Q.: I get a black screen when installing the mod
A.: Did you forget to delete the META-INF folder?
Q.: Does this work for SMP?
Q.: The lions and bears are bipeds!!
A.: You either did not install the Mod Loader or you installed another mod that conflicted with mine (i.e. a non Mod Loader mod)
Q.: Can you do xxxx mob for me?
A.: You're welcome to post your ideas/suggestions, I have a list of mobs to do...
Q.: Does this work for Mac computers?
A.: It does, the installation procedure is different.
Q.: What program do you use to make the mobs?
A.: I'm using Techne for models, paint.net for the textures, MCP plus Eclipse for the code
Previous versions-MoCreatures v6.2.1 (for Minecraft 1.7.2)-Mo'Creatures v6.1.0 mirror (for Minecraft 1.6.4)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v5.2.5.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.5.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v5.2.3.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.5.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v5.2.2.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.5.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v5.1.5.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.5.1)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v5.0.8.zip (MC 1.5.1)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.7.0 (MC 1.4.7) requires CustomSpawner 1.11.2
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.6.0a (MC 1.4.7)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.5.1.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.7)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.5.0.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.7)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.4.0.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.6)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.3.1.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.5)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.3.0.zip (Mirror)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.2.3.zip (Mirror)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.2.2.zip (Mirror)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.2.1.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.5)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.2.0.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.5)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.1.3.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.1.2.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.1.1.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.1.0.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.4.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.0.4.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.3.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.0.3.zip (Mirror) (MC 1.3.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.0.2.zip (MC 1.3.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v4.0.1.zip (MC 1.3.2)
-Mo'Creatures Mod v3.7.1.zip (MC 1.2.5)
BannersIf you want to add a Mo'Creatures banner to your signature, you have different options:
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/iYxei.png' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/Uwhm8.png' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/vygdJ.png' /></a>
Thanks to Jibberlicious
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/DH52R.png' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/MDDfn.jpg' /></a>And if you survived the bunny infestation...
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/iIB8C.jpg' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/UNlXu.jpg' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=86929"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/Cpu63.jpg' /></a>
CreditsCoding: DrZhark, Bloodshot
Modelling: Kent C Jensen (a.k.a. BlockDaddy O'Neal) and DrZhark
Textures, Icons: BlockDaddy and DrZhark
special thanks to:
-ScottKillen: Extrabiomes XL compatibility coding
-AtomicStryker: SMP port for Minecraft 1.2.5
-Cojomax: adding custom sounds
-Freakstricth: Forge sprites
-Vaprtek: initial Horse Model.
-Dorino1: quack sounds plus painterly pack's duck texture.
-Macaque: first boar texture.
-Rondaround: fox idea, AI, sounds and texture
-_303 and Risugami: help with ModLoader and AudioMod
-Corosus: optimization changes in the code
-charle88: shark's model inspiration
-cdrumer11: pink and white dolphin skins
-FireHazurd: first werewolf model and texture
Dec 1, 2011Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Join my discord for the latest information: https://discord.gg/9xZuaA4
If you dont want to loose items or blocks in 1.7, make sure to open your worlds with the latest 1.6.4 atleast once.
Want to show your support? Buy me a drink
Latest update video
Always backup your world before updating.
Read the Todo List before making suggestions
- Requires Forge, download here
German download: here
External Dialog Editor
- 1.7.10b and lower: download (last updated 19-jun-2014)
- 1.7.10c and higher: download (last updated 24-aug-2015)
- source code
This mod adds a set of tools to create npcs with different roles/jobs and other functions. It gives Creative Players a way to liven up their world with fully Customizable NPCs.
- Starting info
- Installation Guide
- Content Packs
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Todo and current plans
- Dialog Setup
- Factions Setup
- Fan Made Machinima
- Adventure Maps
- Bug/Issue Tracker
Main developer: Noppes Co developer:
- Licensed under the Creative Commons BY-NC
- If you want to use it for a modpack, include a link to this thread
- If you want to use this mod for an adventure map go ahead. No need to ask for permission
- People who do youtube videos on this mod, feel free to post them here
If you are using mcpc+ there are multiple permissions you can usepermissions:
customnpcs.npc.gui customnpcs.npc.create customnpcs.npc.edit customnpcs.npc.delete customnpcs.npc.reset customnpcs.npc.freeze customnpcs.npc.ai customnpcs.npc.stats customnpcs.npc.display customnpcs.npc.inventory customnpcs.npc.advanced customnpcs.spawner.mob customnpcs.spawner.create customnpcs.global.playerdata customnpcs.global.bank customnpcs.global.dialog customnpcs.global.transport customnpcs.global.faction customnpcs.global.quest customnpcs.global.recipe customnpcs.global.naturalspawn customnpcs.mounter customnpcs.pather customnpcs.villager
by default players will have none of these permissions unless they are opped
Tutorial/Show Off by SCMowns
Without these guys this mod wouldnt have been possible, they are awesome. Thanks for all your support.
- For skins:xSparky, willxo, DrakonsLTU, arugaicastle, Kasumi10102, meecube, DiggyDiggyHole1223, Jimorrison, MrTylon, DrakonsLTU, GingerNinjaSam, C0NV3X, fatacemcafee, MineWarCrafter, Eliwood407, NethanielShade, Tcc, MineWarCrafter, rhaidenp, Zach8460, araelb123, Gurinderm101, gui_maldito, Fox0427
- For items: Torzel, C0NV3X, Eliwood407, Scorpinax, llama66613, meecube, lazeckvar, werff, DiggyDiggyHole, Moety5, adscomics, tobbiusness
- For blocks: Redmann, tobbiusness, MineWarCrafter, owned645
- Making/Imporving models: Verdana, CarbonLord, DjGyarados, Jimorrison, Solidfire
- For banners: KingMiner, Bosch, Darkcrafter31, MrTylon, aditya25
- For extensive testing and being awesome on the forums: Darkcrafter31, MrTylon, Mr. Rinkachi, Kasumi10102, Archadeas, belldyl, Collserra, Taj, willxo, CarbonLord, C0NV3X, Eliwood407, Mikieee, tobbiusness, Charanor
- For translations: CZ:fritol33, DE:Waringham, Datixum, PL:Patrykgazing, RU:Overbolt, BR:Teraxo, ID:aditya25, KR:Cuz, FR:DjefNukem, AR:matias491, CN:miguo
- Special Thanks to: Verdana for letting me use the pony model, KodaichiZero for letting me use his grooving animation, TheKyleb for letting me use his music.
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/833003-"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/m6yxj.png' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/833003-"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/MZMYs.png' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/833003-"><img src='http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/7007/customnpcbanner3.png' /></a>
<a href="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/833003-"><img src='http://i.imgur.com/42bg6.gif' /></a>
Oct 12, 2012Xolova posted a message on AoA--25 New Dimensions• 330 Mobs• 27 Bosses• Skills• Quests• 600+Items [LARGE Bugfix Update, May 2018]Posted in: Minecraft Mods
(Pictures of Shyrelands, Playtopia and The Everland not included below)
Original Team:XolovA (Brendan Wildish) - Creator, Programmer/Designer/ArtistEternalDoom - Various Assistance
Tslat/Scimiguy - ProgrammerUrsun - ArtistMisc:
Rapisoft - Short Musical Cut-outs
Square Enix - Short Musical Cut-outs
Kevin MacLeod - Short Musical Cut-outshttp://www.purple-planet.com - Short Musical Cut-outs
Feb 19, 2012Andy608 posted a message on [1.7.10] CrazyOres - Dungeons, Epic Golems, Mobs, Food, Unique Armor, and much much more!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
CrazyOres V2.0.7 is now available for
CrazyOres is an ever-expanding exploration, adventure mod that adds a variety of new ores, dungeons, mobs, and blocks/items to spice up your Minecraft experience!
Most recent download for Minecraft 1.7.10:
Donations are greatly appreciated <3
Older CrazyOres Versions:
- Adfly [MC 1.7.10] CrazyOres V2.0.6
- Adfly [MC 1.7.10] CrazyOres V2.0.5
- Adfly [MC 1.7.10] CrazyOres V2.0.4
- Adfly [MC 1.7.10] CrazyOres V2.0.3
- Adfly [MC 1.7.10] CrazyOres V2.0.2
- Adlfy [MC 1.7.10] CrazyOres V2.0.1
- Adfly [MC 1.7.10] CrazyOres V2.0
- Adfly [MC 1.6.4] CO CORE V1.0
- Adfly [MC 1.6.2] CO CORE V1.0
- Adfly [MC 1.5.1] CRAZYORES V7.2
- Adfly [MC 1.4.7] CRAZYORES V7.1
- Adfly [MC 1.4.6] CRAZYORES V7.0
- Adfly [MC 1.4.6] CRAZYORES V6.4
- Adfly [MC 1.3.2] CRAZYORES V6.3
- Adfly [MC 1.3.2] CRAZYORES V6.3 BETA 3
- Adfly [MC 1.3.2] CRAZYORES V6.3 BETA 2
- Adfly [MC 1.3.2] CRAZYORES V6.3 BETA 1
- Adfly [MC 1.2.5] CRAZYORES V6.2
- Adfly [MC 1.2.5] CRAZYORES V6.1
- Adfly [MC 1.2.5] CRAZYORES V6.0
- Adfly [MC 1.2.5] CRAZYORES V5.1
- Adfly [MC 1.2.5] CRAZYORES V5.0
- Adfly [MC 1.2.4/1.2.5] CRAZYORES V4.1
- Adfly [MC 1.2.4/1.2.5] CRAZYORES V4.0
- Adfly [MC 1.2.3] CRAZYORES V3.0
- Adfly [MC 1.2.3] CRAZYORES V2.1.2
- Adfly [MC 1.2.3] CRAZYORES V2.1.1
- Adfly [MC 1.1.0] CRAZYORES V2.0
- Adfly [MC 1.1.0] CRAZYORES V1.1
- Adfly [MC 1.1.0] CRAZYORES V1.0
To learn about all of the new updates in an easy to read change log format, go to the Version History section!
CrazyOres has been completely rewritten and has moved away from the pack design in order to provide more content into one downloadable jar file.
All of the golems have been updated with unique abilities and a new Ender Golem has been added to the golem crew.
Some new golem features include:
Fool's Ruby Golem
Fool’s Ruby Golems can now be created in any size! Depending on how tall the body, the golem gets bigger and bigger. When attacked, Fool's Ruby Golems like to defend in groups and will gather nearby Fool's Ruby Golem friends for help.
A bunch of different sized fool's ruby golems.
Copper golems are the friendliest of the bunch. They love to follow players and hold out flowers. If you hit a copper golem, they will not attack back. Although copper golems are friendly to players, they are still great at protecting against evil mobs.
Sapphire golems like to jump when they attack. This creates higher falls for the target.
Adamite golems are the only golems of the bunch that are attracted to water. When an Adamite golem swims in water, he becomes faster and his health regenerates slowly. Adamite golems are very useful when fending off sharks.
Zectium golems are invincible to all types of explosions. Because of this explosive proof property, they are able to attack creepers unlike any other type of golem.
Osmonium golems are much faster than the average golem due to osmonium’s swift characteristics.
Starconium golems use their ground pounding ability to kill their targets.
Demonite golems do not mix well with any other type of golem. In addition to hunting other golems, demonite golems set their targets on fire.
For more information on each golem, head over to the CrazyOres Wiki.
Zectium Dungeons spawn in the air and hold rare loot. Although these dungeons carry great treasures, they also hold evil Zectium Protectors.
Zectium Protectors can fly and shoot out Zectium Cores that explode on impact. These dungeons come equipped with Zectium Chests that are blast proof and can only be found in this setting.
A bunch of Zectium Protectors guarding their dungeon.
Adamite Dungeons spawn in the depths of the ocean. These ruin-filled dungeons carry loot along with a plethora of sharks.
An Adamite Dungeon.
Adamite dungeons are home to the Torpedo Shark. These little, yellow sharks only spawn in Adamite dungeons and are super fast when targeting their prey.
A Torpedo Shark swimming in the ocean.
Great White Sharks also spawn throughout the ocean and eat all living animals.
A Great white shark on the coast.
A Great white shark.
The Demonite Furnace has been revamped!
The demonite furnace now requires maintenance to keep running smoothly. If the proper precautions are not met, the furnace will overheat and explode.
An unlit Demonite Furnace surrounded by blast proof reinforced bricks and glass.
When using a Demonite Furnace, it is best advised to surround it with ice/packed ice. Different blocks have different values of chilling. Water and snow have lower cooling power than regular ice and even lower cooling power than packed ice.
If the surrounding area is not properly cooled, the furnace will begin to smoke and overheat. This results in lower health that leads to slower smelting time and eventually death/explosion.
A poorly cooled environment for a Demonite Furnace.
The main purpose of the demonite furnace is to combine different resources and duplicate items.
Cooking shark meat yields three cooked meats rather than two in a regular furnace.
If the furnace has been left uncooled for too long, it will enter a state called the point of no return.
An overheating demonite furnace on the brink of exploding.
Once the furnace reaches this state, it is extremely hard to regain control over the furnace and explosion is very likely.
Demonite furnace explosion aftermath.
CrazyOres adds four new types of bows and four new types of arrows all with their own special abilities. Using different bow and arrow combinations provide varying effects.
Basic Arrow Abilities
Flaming Arrows - set mobs and flammable blocks on fire.
Explosive Arrows - create giant creator-like explosions.
Freezing Arrows - creates a patch of snow, water, and ice and freezes all entities in its radius.
Lightning Arrows - beams lightning down in the location of where the arrow landed.
The swift bow’s drawback speed is much faster than a normal bow and allows for faster shooting of critical shots.
The hell bow sets all arrows fired from it on fire. When combined with a flaming or explosive arrow, it creates fire and lava.
The dual shot bow allows you to shoot two same/different arrow types at a time.
The confusion bow has two main functions. When an arrow is shot from a confusion bow and hits a mob, anything in a radius of 5 blocks is flung in a random position and becomes nauseous. The confusion bow can also be used to teleport. If the arrow shot from the bow hits the ground, it teleports you to that destination. This can be useful for travel, but hindering in battle.
If you are interested in more information regarding each block, check out the wiki!
If you are interested in more information regarding each ore, check out the wiki!
If you are wondering how to craft any of the recipes, check out the recipes page!
If you are wondering about the updated tool tiers, check out the tiers page!
Basic overview of ore properties:
Meteorite Ore: Meteorite ore needs stone or better to be mined. Meteorite armor is fire/lava resistant and the tools set mobs on fire! Meteorite Gems and Coal can be used as fuel in regular and demonite furnaces.
Copper Ore: Copper ore needs stone or better to be mined and is similar to iron. It can be used to make buckets and friendly golems.
Adamite Ore: Adamite ore needs iron or better to be mined and is found near water. Adamite armor allows you to breathe under water.
Sapphire Ore: Sapphire ore needs adamite or better to be mined and is an upgraded version of iron.
Ruby Ore: Ruby ore needs sapphire or better to be mined. Look closely before mining ruby ore because it might be Fool's Ruby! Diamond needs ruby ore to be mined.
Fool's Ruby Ore: Fool's Ruby Ore is a very common ore that looks almost identical to ruby ore. Fool's Ruby needs a wooden pickaxe or better to be mined and is not really useful for anything unless you like to make derpy golems.
Zectium Ore: Zectium Ore needs diamond or better to be mined. When wearing a full set of zectium armor, you become explosion proof. Zectium cores can be thrown to create giant explosions but are only found in zectium dungeons. Zectium Protectors fly around these dungeons and shoot zectium cores when players near their treasures. There are also reinforced zectium blocks, windows, and chests.
Tapazite Crystal: Tapazite Crystals can be found in one of two forms: either as stalagmites or stalactites. Tapazite Stalagmites will grow on the ground while Tapazite Stalactites only grow on the ceiling. Tapazite Crystals require zectium or better to be mined. The crystal will then drop Tapazite Obelisks and Tapazite Dust. Mining the crystal with anything lower than zectium tools, or mining the block below/above it, will only drops dust. The larger the crystal is, the more it will drop. Tapazite Obelisks, when held, will spread light wherever the player goes (as long as they are not underwater or in lava).
Osmonium Ore: Osmonium Ore is known for being light, yet durable and needs tapazite or better to be mined. Osmonium tools are extremely fast, and are the second fastest tools in CrazyOres (Only the Starconium Sledgehammer is faster). When wearing a full set of Osmonium Armor, the player is given the ability to walk at a faster pace. Osmonium Golems also walk much faster than the normal golem. Osmonium can only be found above level 95 and is most common in hilly biomes.
Starconium Ore: Starconium Ore is the rarest ore found in the over world. It needs osmonium or better to be mined and is very powerful. A Starconium Sledgehammer can be created that is extremely fast and strong.
Experium Ore: Experium Ore needs ruby or better to be mined and randomly drops experium orbs and experience when mined. Experium Orbs can be used to make Bottle O' Enchanting.
Invisium Ore: Invisium Ore spawns in the nether and needs diamond or better to be mined. When wearing a full set of invisium armor, you become invisible to all other players!
Luminite Ore: Luminite Ore spawns in the nether and drops a bunch of brightly colored luminite crystals. These crystals can be used to make luminite and disco blocks! Luminite needs ruby or better to be mined.
Darkstone Ore: Darkstone Ore spawns in the nether and are mainly used for decoration. Darkstone can be made into bricks and stairs. Darkstone needs ruby or better to be mined.
Ender Ore: Ender Ore spawns in the End and needs starconium to be mined. When wearing a full set of ender armor, you become invincible to fall damage while your armor takes the fall. Shooting an ender bow at mobs causes them to fly in random directions and infects them with nausea.
For more in-depth information regarding any of the ores, check out the wiki!
If you are interested in more information regarding each item, check out the wiki!
If you are interested in more information regarding each toolset, check out the wiki!
If you are interested in more information regarding the weapons, check out the wiki!
Disco blocks that change color can now be made out of luminite crystal!
To install CrazyOres for Minecraft 1.7.10, you first need to download and install the recommended version of Minecraft Forge. Then, after running your game once with Minecraft Forge, drop the CrazyOres jar into your mods folder!
Thanks to The Technomancer for his CrazyOres review video! (This was reviewed for update V2.0.0 and the bugs in the video have since been fixed, liked Meteorite Armor not protecting the player from fire damage. To learn more about each ore, check out the wiki).
If you create a review video, message me and I will add it to the forums if I like it!
Q: Why do I not see CrazyOres stuff in my world?
A: Make sure to either create a new world, or walk to unexplored chunks in order to find new ores. If this is still not the issue, make sure the CrazyOres file is in your “mods” directory. Also, make sure that the most recent recommended version of Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.10 is installed.
Q: Why does Minecraft crash with CrazyOres mentioned in the report?
A: Is there a mod conflict? Did you accidentally delete some files in the .jar? Did you download the wrong Minecraft Forge version? Is there an ID conflict between two mods? Otherwise, the problem may be with a different mod. If it still crashes, please post the crash report in a new comment on this post. Please be sure to put your error report in a spoiler. Maybe you discovered a bug!
Q: Why is all of my stuff from older CrazyOres worlds gone or messed up???
A: During the 1.7.10 update, the IDs were changed to organize the mod. This erases or changes any items/blocks with old IDs. Sorry!
Q: Can I add CrazyOres to my mod pack?
Q: Can I make a video or resource pack for your mod?
A: Of course! It would be appreciated if you link to this post in your video description or post/website. You do not have to ask for permission to make videos or resource packs, but feel free to post in the comments a link to your video/resource pack. I may even link to it within this original post!
Q: Hey! You copied Terraria, with the meteorite and demonite!
A: Actually, I didn’t know aboutTterraria at the time of making those ores. I completely thought of them on my own, however these names are pretty common and just so happen to also be in Terraria. Whoops.
CrazyOres Version 2.0.7
Fixed a bug with the shark spawns.
CrazyOres Version 2.0.6
- Fixed issue where zectium cores and explosive arrows would not explode at all when disabled in the config file. Now they cause damage from the explosion, but do not grief the land. CrazyOres Version 2.0.5
- Fixed issue where tapazite crystals would take over whole cave systems over time and cause horrible lag.
- Disabled the spread of tapazite crystals by default but can be turned back on in the config file. (Tapazite Crystals still spawn normally but just will not spread.)
CrazyOres Version 2.0.4
- Fixed issue where mining blocks with the wrong tool would rarely crash the game.
- Changed name of block from "Adamite Shark Spawner" to "Torpedo Shark Spawner".
- Fixed issue where mods would be incompatible with CrazyOres' new tier system.
CrazyOres Version 2.0.3
- Tapazite Crystals must now be mined directly, and with a Zectium/Invisium pickaxe or above to collect obelisks. Otherwise, dust will be dropped.
CrazyOres Version 2.0.2
- Fixed glitch where experium ore was not spawning at all.
- Fixed adamite axe not having a texture in-game.
CrazyOres Version 2.0.1
- Fixed glitch where meteorite armor would not protect against fire/lava and where zectium armor would not protect against explosions.
- CrazyOres has (once again) been almost completely re-written to update outdated/broken code!
- New compatibility features, including full ore dictionary support
- CrazyOres is now just CrazyOres, no "Core" or packs
- The tool tier system has once again been modified (See the CrazyOres Wiki "Tool tiers" page!)
- All ore spawn rates and heights have been changed.
- Tapazite Ore has been replaced with Tapazite Crystals! These crystals spawn attached to the floors and ceilings of caves. They glow and have a special model. Under correct conditions, they grow in 7 phases, similar to crops. They drop tapazite dust and obelisks. Obelisks glow when held in your hand (like a portable torch)!
- Darkstone Ore has a brand new texture! It now blends in better with netherrack. Darkstone can also be smelted into darkstone bars. Bars can be used to create darkstone bricks (more info on bricks below)!
- Zectium's explosion resistance property has returned! Wearing a full set of zectium armor makes you completely blastproof. However, it will also make you slightly slower. All blocks crafted with zectium are blastproof.
- A full set of adamite armor now gives the player FULL ability to breathe underwater (no bubbles or health lost)
- Inivisum armor is now completely invisible when worn! A full set will make the player completely invisible, no particle effects or anything!
- Luminite ore now drops different color luminite crystals (10 different colors)! These crystals can be used to create many different color blocks, including a disco block that randomly changes colors!
- BRAND NEW GOLEM: the ENDER golem! Bigger and badder than starconium, he will send mobs flying far into the air when attacking.
- All new golem abilities! Almost every golem has a new ability to show off!
- Starconium golems will now randomly ground-pound their opponents, sending everything around them flying. The explosion will not destroy any blocks.
- Osmonium golems are super fast!
- Fool's ruby golems can be created to be any height (50 blocks max, configurable)! Just stack blocks up super high and place your head on to make a super tall golem!
- Demonite golems are resistant to fire/lava, but get injured in water. They are also friendly to all nether mobs and hostile towards other golems.
- Zectium golems are completely resistant to explosions!
- Adamite golems are able to swim and actually heal in water!
- Sapphire golems are able to jump higher and take their enemies with them!
- Copper golems are SUPER friendly! Even if they are attacked by the player, they will never fight back! They will run up to playerss and give them flowers often.
- Zectium Core can be thrown like a snowball and explodes upon impact!
- NEW MOBS AND DUNGEONS!
- BRAND NEW Zectium Dungeons! These spawn in the air and are guarded by flying, one-eyed Zectium Protectors. Protectors will shoot zectium cores at the player! Inside are blastproof blocks, spawners, and chests! The chest contain loot in them!
- BRAND NEW Adamite Dungeons! These spawn at the bottom of ocean, and can be spotted by the glowing adamite bricks. Torpedo and Great White Sharks have spawners here, and will attack you as you try to get to the chests. More info on sharks below!
- Sharks! Great white sharks will swim around in the ocean and attack nearby players or animals! Torpedo sharks are smaller, but faster! Watch out! Killing these enemies will drop raw shark meat which can be cooked (but has a slight chance of poisoning you!)
- ALL NEW bows and arrows! 4 types of bows: SWIFT (shoots and draws back faster), HELL (sets all arrows on fire, and enhances certain arrows), DUAL-SHOT (shoots 2 at once), and CONFUSION (adds a teleporting and nausea effect that sends players/mobs flying when hit, or teleports YOU if you miss)
- 4 new types of arrows: FLAMING (always on fire, and sets flammable blocks on fire), EXPLOSIVE (explodes on impact), FREEZING (spreads snow, water, and ice where shot, and places a freezing effect on mobs/players in range), and LIGHTNING (creates lightning where it lands) Mix and match different bows and arrows (regular bows can't shoot new arrows, but regular arrows work with new bows)
- RE-INVENTED demonite furnace! MUCH easier to make, but harder to keep! The furnace takes 2 blocks/items on input, and provides one output. Doubles ores, adds a bonus for food, and more! BUT, it also can heat up and EXPLODE! Surround with ice, packed ice, water, or snow to keep it cool. More info at the wiki!
- New types of BRICKS! Reinforced (made of zectium, blastproof), darkstone, adamite (glow!), and lightened! These can all be made in a regular or diagonal pattern (even regular bricks can now be diagonal), and both versions can be turned into stairs!
- New REINFORCED GLASS! 2 types, smooth and regular, can be created and are completely blastproof. Watch explosions happen without having to worry about getting hurt!
- ALL NEW CAKES! Make chocolate, strawberry, or birthday cake!
- Crystal ore and ALL crystal blocks/items have been removed.
- Ultra ore and ultra gems have been removed.
- Adamite ore now only spawns near bodies of water.
- Meteorite and osmonium ore now only spawn ABOVE a certain height. See wiki for more info!
- Copper milk buckets have returned! Use these to make cakes, or stick with a regular bucket.
- New lightened brick item used to create lightened brick blocks.
- New arrowhead items created in crafting table and demonite furnace used as a replacement for flint to create new arrows.
- Dispensers now properly shoot out new arrows, zectium cores, and new spawn eggs.
- New demonite furnace GUI and bars. Textures were remade.
- MANY new recipes, see the wiki for more info.
- Experium orbs can no longer be used as furnace fuel.
- Invisium items no longer make mobs invisible when they are hit.
- Meteorite armor now lasts longer in fire/lava.
- All bows and arrows from previous versions have been removed (see new ones above!)
- Reinforced demonite blocks have been removed.
- This update should be more compatible with other mods, especially Forge ones.
- Bows zoom in and when drawn back, and are held properly in third-person view.
- Copper water buckets now work in dispensers (lava ones too), and can fill up cauldrons
- Shift-clicking now works correctly in the demonite furnace.
- CrazyOres has been completely re-written, now with no obfuscated Minecraft files edited (otherwise known as base files). In other words, CrazyOres has transformed from a mod into a plug-in!
- CrazyOres is now easier to install (simply download, drop in the "mods" folder, and play), and faster to run in game!
- CrazyOres is now significantly more compatible with other mods.
- CrazyOres now supports expansion packs (Add-ons)!
- The main base of CrazyOres (currently the only download available) is now called CrazyOres Core. All future expansion packs will have their own unique label.
- The tool "tier" system has changed.
- 4 new ores have been added in the overworld (Adamite Ore, Tapazite Ore, Osmonium Ore, and Experium Ore)!
- 3 new ores have been added in the Nether (Invisium Ore, Darkstone, and Luminite Ore)!
- 2 new ores have been added in the End (Ender Ore, Ultra Ore)!
- The new Adamite (yellow), Tapazite (pink), and Osmonium (light blue) Ores can be used to make new toolsets and armor with special abilities!
- The new Experium (neon green) Ore drops LOTS of XP, and also randomly drops a new Experience Orb item. This item can be used to make Bottles o' Enchanting, or be used as Furnace fuel.
- The new Invisium (brown) Ore can be smelted into Invisium Ingots, which can be used to craft tools and armor. Hitting any mob or player with an Invisium item will give them a Potion of Invisibility!
- The new Darkstone (completely black) drops itself, and can be used as a more attractive alternative to Netherrack. Darkstone will have much more use in future expansion packs.
- The new Luminite (changes colors) Ore currently drops a White Luminite Crystal. The Luminite Ore flashes in many different colors. Luminite will have much more use in future expansion packs.
- The new Ender (dark green) Ore drops an Ender Gem, which can be crafted into new tools and armor. Ender Armor has a unique ability when worn in a full set.
- The new Ultra (black) Ore drops an Ultra Gem. The Ultra Ore will prove to be an extremely important component of CrazyOres in a future expansion pack.
- All ores rarer than Ruby have now been modified to be either more or less common, so that there is more balance in the rate of ore generation (this includes Gold and Diamond - which are toggleable in the config file).
- Changed the durability and enchantability of each tool.
- All golems now have been revamped with new models, and different stats!
- All of the block, item, and entity IDs have been changed (If you still have it, it is recommended you delete your old CrazyOres config file so a new one can be made).
- All golems now use regular ore blocks instead of condensed ore blocks.
- ALL mixture tools have been removed due to a lack of demand, enthusiasm, and compatibility issues. Minor Features
CrazyOres Core History
- CrazyOres now has a mod info page in the "Mods" section of main menu.
- Meteorite Ore has an 80% chance of dropping a Meteorite Coal, and 20% chance of dropping Meteorite Gem.
- Removed recipes for using a Lava Bucket to make Meteorite Coal and recipes using Obsidian to make Meteorite Gems.
- Made all of the CrazyOres armor stats more balanced.
- Changed the arrow recipes (1 regular arrow + any gem = 4 new arrows) to only produce 1 arrow instead of 4.
- Fool's Ruby Ore now drops a random amount of Fool's Ruby Gems, between 1 and 4.
- Demonite Stone now drops a random amount of Demonite Orbs, between 1 and 3.
- Starconium ore now drops a Starconium Gem instead of itself.
- Changed the durabilty for each ore's bow.
- Changed the damage for each ore's bow to make it more even.
- Changed the Starconium Sledgehammer recipe.
- Golems no longer attack the player, even if the player attacks the golem.
- Changed Meteorite Ore texture.
- You can now get XP from the Demonite Furnace.
- Demonite Ore can now be mined by Diamond and above.
- Changed Fool's Ruby Ore texture to make it more noticeable.
- Made the cracks on the Fool's Ruby block lighter.
- Fool's Ruby blocks now drop Fool's Ruby Mush when mined.
- Added a few new recipes to the Demonite Furnace. (See the crafting section).
- Changed all of the tool textures.
- Changed all of the golem textures.
- Changed all of the bow textures.
- Changed all of the arrow textures.
- Changed some armor textures.
- Changed all of the Golem Head textures.
- Changed the Zectium Block texture.
- Changed the textures of Reinforced Demonite, and the Demonite Furnace.
- All Condensed Blocks have been removed. Bug Fixes
The mod now functions in-game and the download website is now MediaFire once again.
Shift clicking can now be used in the Demonite Furnace.
All Demonite Furnace recipes now work properly.
All regular crafting recipes now work properly.
Bows now look 3D.
Fortune enchantments work on ores.
All textures are no longer darker than they were intended to be.
Swords and tools now take the proper amount of damage when hitting entities.
Original CrazyOres HistoryVersion 7.2:
- Updated to 1.5.1!
- The internal code has been completely changed due to the massive update of 1.5.1
- Updated to 1.4.7!
- Bug Fixes and other internal code issues
- Updated to 1.4.6!
- The Demonite Furnace has been revamped, now being able to smelt different items / blocks together to get over 100 cool new combinations! Click here for more information on it and on how to make them.
- The Demonite Furnace now requires 8 Refined Demonite Blocks surrounding one Starconium Shard. A Starconium Shard can be made by placing a regular Starconium Gem in the middle of 8 Crystal Shards in a Crafting Table. It can also be used as fuel which can smelt up to 64 items / blocks.
- Meteorite Armor is now lava / fire proof! If you step in lava or get set on fire with a full set of Meteorite Armor on, you will receive half a heart of damage, but automatically be given Fire Resistance. Every 40 seconds you will receive another half heart of damage, as the Fire Resistance wears out, but it will comeback immediately. Durability does not wear out when in fire / lava. Since Meteorite is a weak Ore in general, it cannot protect you from anything else besides lava / fire.
- Over 450 new tools can be created from the new mixtures, all having their own special abilities. Clickhere for more details.
- 9 new Sledgehammers! These inherit curtain special abilities like the new tools, and perform their jobs more efficiently than a regular Sledgehammer.
- 10 different types of Nukes have been added for every type of Ore! Click here to see all of their cool abilities. All of the Nukes do not drop anything to prevent lag, and are mainly just for fun.
- New Barriers for each Ore that can be used to contain each Nuke, or make a directional blast. To Craft them, simply put 4 of their respected blocks in a Crafting Table. Click here for more details.
- A new item called “Crystal Core” has been added! This is used in the Nuke recipes but also explodes on contact when right clicked from your hand. Click here for more details.
- Added a new block called Refined Demonite. This is created when putting 4 Demonite Blocks in a Crafting Table.
- Added new items such as, Starconium Shards, Crystal Cores, Radioactive Ingots, and plenty of combined mixture Gems / Ingots.
- Because of FML’s (Forge ModLoader’s) ID restrictions, we were forced to change all of the Block IDs in CrazyOres. I’m really sorry, there was no other option. If a message comes up with upon entering your world, with the options “Yes” or “No” it means that your Config File has been updated and your CrazyOres blocks are probably gone, there is no way to fix this, just click yes and proceed.
- New options in the Config File to either turn on or off certain features for the Crystal Cores, Nukes, and Fire Tools. If the option for “CrystalCoreExplodeType” in the Config File is set to 1, you can have fun non - laggy explosions but have a chance to get invisible blocks. (This option is fun for Creative mode and spamming. ) If the option for “CrystalCoreExplodeType” in the Config File is set to 2, you will experience some lag after every hit, but there will be no glitchy blocks. (This option is good for survival mining.)
- Zectium, Crystal, and Demonite will now be harder to find throughout your world.
- Added more recipes for Meteorite Coal and Meteorite Gems. See the “Crafting” Section for more details.
- Bows now shoot arrows of lesser ranks.
- Dispensers now support Fireworks!
- Changed the protection value for most of the Armor to better fit them.
- Golems are fed up with players taking advantage of them, and have decided to take action. Golems will charge at you and tear you up relentlessly if you dare touch them, so be careful.
- Re-textured Armor so the colors blend in more.
- Re-textured the Demonite Furnace
- Re-textured Storage Blocks for every new Ore.
- Re-textured the Glowing Meteorite Block
- Re-named all “Smooth Blocks” to “Condensed Blocks”.
- Re-named “Hardened Meteorite Coal” to “Meteorite Coal”
- Re-named “Hardened Meteorite Gem” to “Meteorite Gem”
- Re-named “Reinforced Meteorite Glass” to “Meteorite Glass”
- Re-named some things in the internal code.
- Added messages in console for Server Owners.
- CrazyOres is now compatible with 1.4.5
- New Tab in Creative Menu added
- New Options in Configuration File
- Item ID's have been changed
- Internal changes in preparation for V7.0
- Dispensers for each ore added
- Chocolate Milk and Hot Chocolate added
- Chocolate Cake added
- Config file re-coded
- All non-smeltable ores return experience
- Hyper Coal gives 16 Torches and smelts 16 items instead of 32
- Meteorite Coal smelts 32 items instead of 64
- Made arrows deal less damage
- Removed recipes migrated to regular Furnace from Demonite Furnace
- Modified Demonite Furnace GUI
- Fixed Demonite Furnace not functioning
- Fixed arrows being invisible to other players (partially)
- Fixed Starconium Sledgehammer glitching players in blocks
- Fixed death message for Meteorite Arrow
- Fixed recipe not being shapeless for Meteorite Coal
- Fixed all ores not being smeltable
- Fixed full Copper Buckets not returning an empty one in crafting
Version 6.3 BETA 3:
- Multiplayer support released
- Added sprites
- Golems now kill you
- Meteorite and Copper Pickaxe can now only mine Iron, Sapphire, Ruby, and below
- Demonite Stone can now only be mined by Crystal and above
- Fixed glass having an odd shadow
- Fixed glass panes not connecting
- Fixed entities not being written correctly in chat (i.e. "entity.EntityBlankGolem.name", etc.)
- Fixed iron not mining diamond and diamond not mining Zectium
- Fixed Copper Golem drop
- Fixed ore textures not blending into Stone
Version 6.3 BETA 2:
- Changed ore generation rate
- Tweaked Meteorite Armor code, still not functional
- Assigned arrows Entity IDs
- Fixed smelting ores returning 3 gems, ingots, or orbs
- Fixed Demonite Stone not generating
- Fixed arrows being invisible
- Fixed Zectium, Crystal, and Starconium Ore generating in the same place
- Fixed right-clicking a Cow with a Copper Bucket not returning a Milk Bucket
Version 6.3 BETA:
- Code optimizations
- New package
- Demonite Golem's Entity ID is now 33
- Partially implemented code that makes Meteorite Armor fire-resistant
- All items and blocks in new creative menu
- Compatibility with Minecraft 1.3.2
- Fixed ore block labels
- Fixed Starconium Sledgehammer label
- Fixed Starconium Sledgehammer not affecting all blocks
- Added a new mod portfolio for the "Mod List" added in Minecraft Forge
- ModLoader is no longer needed
- Fixed error that listed an incorrect version of CrazyOres
- Fixed the mod portfolio being blank
- New config file
- Demonite Furnace Molten Glass recipe fixed
- Demonite Furnace continues smelting after first block now
- Added Golems for some ores
- Added Smooth Blocks for some ores
- Added Golem Head Blocks for some ores
- Added different-colored tips for Arrows when shot
- Added many Demonite Furnace recipes
- Added Fool's Ruby Mush
- Fixed Arrows not being picked up when walking on top of them
- Fixed Demonite Furnace duplication bug
- Lowered all ores' spawn rate
- Fixed all Arrows doing same amount of damage
- Fixed Creative Menu issues
- Fixed Starconium Shovel not working properly and not being enchantable
- Added Demonite Stone
- Added Demonite Orb
- Added Demonite Block
- Added Demonite Furnace
- Added Molten Glass
- Added Glass for every ore
- Added Glass Panes for every ore
- Removed support for ModLoaderMP
- Starconium Ore's texture has been changed to blend in more
- Armor can now be worn again
- Mushroom Soup in a Copper Bowl can now be crafted like regular Mushroom Soup
- All Swords, Armor, and Bows are enchantable again
- Meteorite Sword is somewhat weaker than it was before
- Added a new bow for each type of ore except Fool's Ruby
- Added a new arrow for each type of ore except Fool's Ruby
- Added a new rod for each type of ore except Fool's Ruby
- Added Copper Buckets and Bowls, allowing with Mushroom Soup in a Copper Bowl
- Blocks now found in Creative Mode inventory
- Added support for Minecraft Forge (Unfortunately, installation tutorials for CrazyOres 3.0 and earlier will not work for this update. See "Installation")
- All ores' spawn rate nerfed
- Starconium Sledgehammer can now destroy all blocks
- Mystery Block texture removed from image files
- All blocks added in V3.0 can now only be mined with the pickaxes specified in the respective ore's section in the "Each Ore in Detail" section
- Made compatible with Minecraft 1.2.4 and 1.2.5
- Added a new block for each type of ore that is simply for decoration
- Added Glowing Meteorite Block, based off of Meteorite Ore's designated block, but glows
- Meteorite Coal (NOT Hyper Coal, although Hyper Coal is also a fuel source) is now a fuel source
- The Jungle Wood glitch should no longer occur (Where Jungle Wood appears as Meteorite Ore)
- "Jungle Wood" (Mystery block) block removed
- Ruby Ore is no longer labelled as Zectium Ore in the inventory
- Fixed Hyper Coal not smelting in Furnace
- Fixed crashing issue for Windows users
- Added new mystery block
- Made compatible with 1.2.3
- Changed block IDs
- Added Starconium Ore, Starconium tools/armor, and Starconium Sledgehammer
- Added Fool's Ruby Ore
- Added Meteorite tools and armor (certain tools set things on fire)
- Added Meteorite Coal and Hardened Meteorite Gem for crafting Meteorite tools
- Zectium Leggings can now be crafted (Another epic fail)
- Sapphire, Crystal, and Zectium Ore is now less common
- Ruby Ore now only drops one gem
- Ruby Pickaxe is no longer shown as Sapphire Pickaxe in the inventory
- Each type of ore added has now been restricted so that only certain types of pickaxes can mine it. Before, Wooden Pickaxes could mine all types of ores added
- First release of the mod
LIKE THE MOD? PLEASE USE ONE OF THESE BANNERS TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!!
- Andy608 (Founder of CrazyOres) for starting/continuing the development of CrazyOres, and creating all of the models/images!
- ISQUISHALL for helping out with the development of CrazyOres and developing the CrazyOres Wiki!
- DemonAngel90, for the idea to make Golems for every ore!
- Ladon_Dragon, for the ideas of Copper Buckets!
Here's the code for the signature:
<a href="../forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1281594-crazyores-dungeons-epic-golems-mobs-food-unique"><img src="http://sloverse.com/crazyores/1.7.10/forum_images/banners/armor_banner.png" alt="" width="815" height="112"></a>
Here's the code for the signature:
<a href="../forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1281594-crazyores-dungeons-epic-golems-mobs-food-unique"><img src="http://sloverse.com/crazyores/1.7.10/forum_images/banners/golems_banner.png" alt="" width="815" height="112"></a>
Here's the code for the signature:
<a href="../forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1281594-crazyores-dungeons-epic-golems-mobs-food-unique"><img src="http://sloverse.com/crazyores/1.7.10/forum_images/banners/adamite_dungeon_banner.png" alt="" width="815" height="112"></a>
Here's the code for the signature:
<a href="../forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1281594-crazyores-dungeons-epic-golems-mobs-food-unique"><img src="http://sloverse.com/crazyores/1.6.4/banner2.png" alt="" width="815" height="112"></a>
Here's the code for the signature:
<a href="../forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1281594-crazyores-dungeons-epic-golems-mobs-food-unique"><img src="http://sloverse.com/crazyores/1.6.4/banner1.png" alt="" width="815" height="112"></a>
Sep 19, 2012Posted in: Minecraft Mods
FEEL FREE TO USE THIS IN ANY MODPACK WITHOUT MY CONSENT
(Just give me credit)
This is used by a furnace. Just simply throw in Rotten Flesh in the top slot, and alakazam!
I was a bit bored with the two and a half stacks of Rotten Flesh I had, so... yeah...
Goal: 2,500 Downloads
Progress: 53,933 <- WOW
Download for Forge SSP/SMP (1.8)
Download for Forge SSP/SMP (1.7.2/1.7.10): Mediafire
Download for Forge SSP/SMP (1.5/1.5.1): dropbox
Download for Forge SSP/SMP (1.4.6/1.4.7): Mediafire
Download for ModLoader SSP (1.4.6/1.4.7): Mediafire
Download for ModLoader SSP (1.4.4): Mediafire (Works with 1.4.5)
Download for Forge SSP/SMP (1.4.4): Mediafire(Works with 1.4.5)
Bukkit Download (1.4.4): Mediafire (Works with 1.4.5)
Download for ModLoader SSP (1.4.2): Mediafire
Download for ModLoader SSP (1.3.2): Mediafire
After multiple requests and complaints that the original was "too easy", I'm bringing in the new "Hardcore" version of this mod. Instead of smelting Rotten Flesh into Leather, you need to "purify" the Rotten Flesh first. Do this by putting Rotten Flesh, Sugar, and Bonemeal anywhere on the grid to make regular Flesh. Now only then you can make it into Leather by smelting it. Have fun!
Download for Forge SSP/SMP (1.7.2/1.7.10)
Sep 12, 2012benzrf posted a message on [1.4.6] [Forge] TooManyPlants - 15 new plants, 19 new items!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
TooManyPlants is a mod for anyone who wishes that Minecraft had more in the way of naturally occurring botany and has somehow missed all of the other mods that already do that. As of version 1.5.0, it adds a total of 15 new generating plants, as well as a reasonable number of new items to craft with them.
- Updated for 1.4.6!
- The mod now reports (anonymously) how many unique IPs use it. If you want to disable it, add 'B:snoop=false' to the misc section of your config before updating.
- Added autocrafting shears!
Previous VersionsVersion 1.4.0
- Updated for 1.4.6!
- You can now harvest creepara with golden shears regardless of whether it's covered with water
- You can now disable lichen from spawning or spreading in the config
- Fixed a few bugs
- Version 1.3.0
- Updated for 1.4.2!
- Added golden shears
- Added chillspike and associated items
- For the second time, you can now roast lichen
- Version 1.2.0
- Added SMP support!
- There is now a config file! You can currently only use it to change IDs.
- Tweaked some generation issues and spawn rates.
- Lichen will now grow only on smooth stone, cobblestone, and mossy cobblestone.
1. Install Forge.
2. Place TooManyPlants.jar in the mods folder in .minecraft.
This is for both client and server!
Code and 30-50% of the ideas by benzrf
Textures and 50-70% of the ideas by CaptainMalone
Chillspike suggested by thunder77888
Mod Spotlight by Notforgrins
My own video
Mod Spotlight by Antastiq
Mod Spotlight by Robplaysminecraft
This mod and this forum post are the intellectual property of myself, benzrf. Any section of this mod (defined as any files available from the download and direct download links) may not be rehosted without express permission from myself, and all links to any section of this mod must direct to the existing adfly link unless I provide permission otherwise. All other rights reserved to myself.
- If you find a bug, REPORT IT! If you don't, it's not going to get fixed!
- While it's okay to pester me about bugs in this thread (and I'll probably see them sooner if you do), please also report them in the GitHub repository's issue tracker.
- You (probably) need to generate a new world for new plants to generate.
- Check back from time to time to see if there's been a bug fix/new version released!
- Copyright stuff:
The Glow Flower
Grows: Anywhere there's grass
Rarity: Very common
Description: The glow flower is probably the first new plant you'll see when you generate a new world. In order for it to glow, you need to pick it and then place it again. These flowers glow very dimly, so they're mainly only useful as decoration.
The Air Flower
Grows: Anywhere there's grass
Rarity: Average to uncommon
Description: While air flowers are significantly less common than glow flowers, they do tend to grow in larger clumps. When you place one, it will clear out any nearby water to make a 3x3x3 air bubble centered around itself, much like how sponges used to work. Handy for starting underwater building projects! You can also mount one on a stick to make a Rainstick.
The Bean Plant
Grows: Anywhere there's grass
Rarity: Average to uncommon
Description: Bean plants aren't particularly rare, but they blend into grass very well. When broken, they drop 1-2 beans. Beans can be planted in dirt and will grow into a new bean plant after five minutes. They're also crafting ingredients in bean stew and magic beans.
The Pitcher Plant
Grows: In swamps
Description: The pitcher plant acts as an infinite cauldron. While a water source block will accomplish that task equally well, pitcher plants won't flood your house if you accidentally break the block holding them. Also, they're more decorative!
Grows: In the Nether
Rarity: Average to common
Description: Ever wish you could farm bones literally instead of figuratively? Well, now you can! Bonefinger grows on netherrack in the darker corners of the Nether. When harvested in the wild, it drops only boneseed, but when grown by the player, it'll also drop 0-4 bones. Bonefinger requires darkness instead of light, and while it will grow outside of the Nether, it won't grow nearly as fast.
Grows: On stone exposed to light
Description: Lichen will slowly spread to cover any nearby rock-like surfaces and is very very flammable. It can be toasted in a furnace to make roasted lichen, which will cure you of any debuffs (or buffs) much like milk, while remaining conveniently stackable. It even heals a heart!
Grows: In jungles
Rarity: Uncommon to rare
Description: While creepara technically spawns fairly commonly, it only grows underneath leaves, making it very difficult to spot. Left clicking, touching, or shooting an arrow at creepara will cause it to explode. Violently. The only two ways to harvest it are to cover it in water on all sides except its bottom or to use golden shears to break it. Additionally, if you feed a creepara five gunpowder (right-click it), it will randomly transform leaves in a 3x3x3 area into more creepara.
The Prickly Pear
Grows: In deserts
Rarity: Average to common
Description: Prickly pears act similarly to cacti, with a couple of differences:
- They don't grow upward;
- They won't break if you place a block next to them;
- They look cooler.
The Fire Flower
Grows: In swamps
Rarity: Uncommon to average
Description: Much like torches, fire flowers emit smoke, although they don't emit light. If you put one on a stick, you get a firelauncher.
Grows: On mountains, but not snowy ones
Description: Dawnflowers will open during the day and close at night, making them theoretically useful as a watch when underground. Apart from that, they're an easier way of acquiring purple dye.
The Berry Bush
Grows: In forests, but not snowy ones
Rarity: Uncommon to average
Description: Breaking a berry bush will yield 1-4 berries. Berries can be eaten for some healing and a short speed boost, or you can use them as ingredients in a berry pie.
Grows: On snowy mountains
Description: Breaking a lotus will drop a lotus blossom, which can be eaten for 15-30 experience.
Grows: In any snowy areas
Description: Lilies by themselves aren't particularly useful, but their seeds can be gilded, allowing you to grow gilded lilies that yield small amounts of gold.
The Evil Flower
Grows: In deserts
Rarity: Uncommon to rare
Description: The evil flower grows on sand instead of dirt. Attempting to break it with anything other than shears will kill you instantly. Breaking it with shears will deal 5 hearts of damage and yield an evil flower petal.
Grows: In the Nether
Rarity: Somewhat uncommon
Description: Chillspike will always be surrounded by frozen netherrack in the wild. It will freeze any water or lava that comes next to it, as well as put out any fires. It also acts as a cactus, but with knockback. It's very difficult (but possible) to break with anything other than golden shears, as you'll take a five hearts of damage and get knocked back otherwise. Finally, it'll slowly freeze netherrack within a diamond shape around it over time.
Lesser Magic Bean
Gilded Lily Seeds
*These recipes are shapeless.
Evil Flower Petal
Acquired from: Evil flower
Description: Grind up (craft) nine of it together to get magic powder.
Acquired from: Crafting
Description: Used for making magic beans.
Acquired from: Crafting
Description: Right-click while holding one of these and it'll start raining in seconds. Alternatively, use it while it's raining to clear the skies. You can only use it three times before it breaks.
Acquired from: Bean plant
Description: You can plant it in dirt to grow a new bean plant. Or you can make it into bean stew. Or you can craft it into a magic bean, or a lesser magic bean.
Acquired from: Crafting
Description: Bean stew not only fills up your hunger meter, but also heals five hearts!
Acquired from: Crafting
Description: When you plant a magic bean in dirt, it will grow a beanstalk until a block gets in the way. If the beanstalk reaches the height limit, it will sprout a pod on the top which will yield a good amount of gold, iron, and beans when broken. You can climb a beanstalk by standing next to it and mashing jump. You also won't take any falling damage if you hit the ground while next to a beanstalk.
Lesser Magic Bean
Acquired from: Crafting
Description: Works just like a magic bean, minus the pod.
Acquired from: Bonefinger
Description: Seeds from a bonefinger plant. You can use them on netherrack to grow more bonefinger.
Acquired from: Cooking lichen in a furnace
Description: When eaten, heals a heart and removes any buffs or debuffs, much like milk.
Acquired from: Crafting
Description: Right-click while holding one to shoot a fireball. It uses fire charges as ammo. You can use it ten times before it breaks.
Acquired from: A berry bush
Description: Eat one to heal half a heart and get Speed II for 60 seconds.
Acquired from: Crafting
Description: Berry pie is eaten in three pieces, much like cake in Runescape. Each piece will heal one heart, one hunger, and grant Speed II for 90 seconds.
Acquired from: A lotus
Description: GIves you 15-30 XP when you eat it.
Acquired from: A lily
Description: Plant them for a new lily.
Gilded Lily Seeds
Acquired from: Crafting
Description: Plant them to get a small gilded lily. After a while, it'll grow into a regular gilded lily, which will drop a gold ingot when broken. You can't plant them within 5 blocks of any other plants.
Acquired from: Crafting
Description: Golden shears are exactly the same as regular shears, except that they have half as many uses and can harvest more things (currently just chillspike and creepara).
Acquired from: Chillspike
Description: Just like netherrack, only a bit harder and fire resistant. It'll turn back into normal netherrack if lava flows over it.
Acquired from: Crafting
Description: To use autocrafting shears, place one of the food that you want them to craft in the hotbar slot to the left of the shears, place the items for the recipe in your inventory, and break a block that has all of the blocks for the recipe within a 3x3x3 cube around it. Recipes are:
- Baked potato Inventory: Furnace, coal
- Bread Inventory: Crafting table
- Cake Inventory: Crafting table, empty bucket, egg
- Cookie Inventory: Crafting table, cocoa beans
- Mushroom stew Inventory: Crafting table, empty bowl
- Pumpkin pie Inventory: Crafting table, egg
- Bean stew Inventory: Crafting table, mushroom stew
- Berry pie Inventory: Crafting table, empty bowl, berries
Blocks: 1xFully-grown potato plant
Blocks: 3xFully-grown wheat
Blocks: 3xFully-grown wheat, 1xSugarcane
Entities: 1xCow (within 5 blocks)
Blocks: 1xFully-grown wheat
Blocks: 1xRed mushroom, 1xBrown mushroom
Blocks: 1xPumpkin, 1xSugarcane
Blocks: 3xBean plant, 1xFully-grown wheat
Blocks: 3xFully-grown wheat, 1xSugarcane
Finally, if you are an extremely awesome person who somehow likes this mod enough to give me money, you can !
Sep 6, 2012superbomb17 posted a message on [1.6.2] WATER SHADER ALPHA - OVER 325,000 DOWNLOADS! - ITS BACK! OPTIFINE SUPPORTPosted in: Minecraft Mods
[represent](logo by PhenomXY)1.6.4 Coming soon.Downloads:1.6.4 Vanilla:Version 14a:DownloadMirror1.6.2 Vanilla:Version 13a:1.6.1 Vanilla:Version 12a:1.5.2 Vanilla:Version 11a:1.5.2 Optifine:works with D2Version 11b:1.5.1 Vanilla:Version 10a:Mirror1.5.1 Optifine:works with D1Version 10b:1.4.7 Optifine:Use this version of optfine(Credit: Evgenko423)Version 9b:1.4.7 Vanilla:Version 8a:Download1.3.2:Version 7a:Download1.3.1:(Credit: ASakofDonuts)Version 6a:DownloadKnown incompatibilities(1.4.7+):-Better Than Wolves-Finite Liquids[This list may be incomplete or wrong, since other mods change all the time.]Instructions(1.6.1+):1. delete the '/meta_inf' folder in your minecraft.jar2. copy the '/shader' folder to your '.minecraft' folder3. copy all of the classes to your minecraft.jarInstructions(1.4.7-1.5.2):1. delete the '/meta_inf' folder in your minecraft.jar2. copy the '/shader' folder to your '/bin' folder3. copy all of the classes to your minecraft.jarInstructions(1.3.1-1.4.2):1. Install Modloader2. delete the '/meta_inf' folder in your minecraft.jar3. Install this mod to MINECRAFT.JAR NOT to the MODS folder!4. copy the '/shader' folder to your '/bin' folderFOR LOWER END GPUs/EDITING:A config file is found in the shader folder. It can be used to change parameters such as:- Visual: water color, waterfall color- Performance: there are a settings for disabling parts of the reflections and to decrease the reflection resolution- To disable water effects use 'water_mode 0'Incompatible graphic chips- ATI X1200 or lower- Graphic cards without GL_EXT_framebuffer_object support- Graphic cards without GL_ARB_shader_objects, GL_ARB_vertex_shader and GL_ARB_fragment_shader support- Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family (or lower; will in some cases result in the invisible world bug)Execution problems and possible solutions:- Minecraft runs out of memory solution: change these two settings in your config.txt anti_aliasing 1 reflection_resolution 2- An exception with: 'cfgGrassFix' Possible solution (no guarantee): use the modloader version when having modloader installed- java.lang.SecurityException: SHA1 digest error for px.class solution: delete the '/meta_inf' folder in your minecraft.jar- fast flickering in the water solution: disable advanced opengl in your video settings menu- black texture borders: (see: Thread)11a/b Review by Nerdgazm:Another 7a Review by PocketIsland:Another 7a Review by ipodmail:Another 7a Review by ChimneySwift11:9a Optifine Windows Installation Tutorial by kingCraftGaming:Outdated Reviews + Tutorials:7a Review by Nerdgazm: Another 7a Mod Review + Windows Installation Tutorial by SCMowns2: v4:by Cheetah7Z:Limitation/Known 'bugs':- Invisible world probably on Intel Chipset Graphics (hopefully fixed)- Popping artifacts due to the change of the reflection plane may occur- In Advanced OpenGL reflections are sometimes not displayed correctly (view frustum culling removes objects required for reflections)- Around water borders thin incorrect lines may occur (in the current version these artifacts are normally found at corners)Here is a donation button to solely support future development of compatibilty patches (namely forge)1.2.3:Version 5a*:Download Version 5a for modloader (requires a modloader installation)*:DownloadDirect download:DownloadAlpha download (version 4f)*:DownloadDirect download:DownloadAlpha download (version 4d)*:DownloadDirect download:Download1.1.0:Alpha download (version 4d)*:DownloadDirect download:DownloadAlpha download (version 4d for modloader - requires a modloader installation)*:DownloadDirect download:Download1.0.0:Alpha download (version 4d)*:DownloadDirect download:DownloadAlpha download (version 4d for modloader - requires a modloader installation)*:DownloadDirect download:Download1.8.1:Alpha download (version 4d):Download(or if you wish to support the mod)*Download with advertismentAlpha download (version 4d for modloader - requires a modloader installation):Download(or if you wish to support the mod)*Download with advertismentBetter grass fix (for vanilla):DownloadBetter grass fix (for modloader):A link can be found here link. You may have to scroll a bit up, i did not figure out how to correctly link posts in this forum.Possible fix for high end graphic cards without a proper working result:Download(OpenGL 3.0 core framebuffers are used instead of GL_ARB_framebuffer_object.)1.8.1Alpha download (version 4c):Download(or if you wish to support the mod)*Download with advertismentAlpha download (version 4c for modloader - requires a modloader installation):Download(or if you wish to support the mod)*Download with advertismentPossible fix for 'invisible world' or'GL_FRAMEBUFFER_INCOMPLETE_DIMENSIONS_EXT' (for intel or ati on-board graphics and version 1.7.3):Download(To put in your minecraft.jar. If this does not work, I will remove it again tomorrow.)1.7.3:Alpha download (version 4c):Download(or if you wish to support the mod)*Download with advertismentAlpha download (version 4c for modloader - requires a modloader installation):Download(or if you wish to support the mod)*Download with advertismentAlpha download (version 4):Download(or if you wish to support me)*Download with advertismentAlpha download (version 4a for modloader - requires a modloader installation):Download(or if you wish to support me)*Download with advertismentAlpha download (version 4 for modloader - requires a modloader installation):Download(or if you wish to support me)*Download with advertismentAlpha download (version 3b):Download(or if you wish to support me)*Download with advertismentAlpha download (version 3b for modloader - requires a modloader installation):Download(or if you wish to support me)*Download with advertismentAlpha download Java 6 (recommended, version 2):DownloadAlpha download:DownloadPre alpha to alpha download:DownloadPre-Alpha download:Download
Jul 8, 2012Stuuupiiid posted a message on [1.8][SMP/Bukkit][Forge][DungeonPack][+24 Dungeons][+3 Bosses][+2 NPC-Villages] Finally UpdatedPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Like my Facebook page to get the latest news, previews and more about all my mods!
Temple Of Death
Creepercoloss (yes, it spawns creepers)
First-Aid-Ship (Filled with bread!)
Nether Temple (usually generated in nether)
Boss Dungeons:Boss #1: Treasure (its usually generated in ground, but i had needed a good picture)
Generates a lot of different rooms next to each other
Boss #2: Flying NPC-Village
A lot of different Islands
Boss #3: NPC-Town
Just a town with NPCs and irongolems
Boss #4: Huge Ship (Beta. If you want to explore it, you have to enable it in the config first!)
Boss #5: Glorious Temple Of pq2
Configuration FileYou can disable/enable dungeons, set the spawn rates, change the sizes etc.... Just create a new world an try little bit around. To make a dungeon spawn more often you have to lower the rarity.
DungeonPack also supports mod biomes from mods like Biomes o Plenty or ExtraBiomesXL.
- No profit (no adf.ly etc.)
- Credit to me (Stuuupiiid)
- Link to this page
These are the conditions you have to accept if you want to use this mod in your modpack.
Copy this into your signature:
Check out my other mods!
This document is Copyright ©(2013) (Luis Thiele) (Stuuupiiid) and is the intellectual property of the author. It may be not be reproduced under any circumstances except for personal, private use as long as it remains in its unaltered, unedited form. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. Use of this mod on any other website or as a part of any public display is strictly prohibited, and a violation of copyright.
- To post a comment, please login.