Hi im making a new map but i didnt use a seed like it was random. Im trying tomale a slime farm but it just doesnt work. Ive read almost everysingle slime thread but can someone answer some of my questions.
1) What type of room and were do i make it for the slime farm?
2) How many blocks away should i stay like some people say 27, 24, 32??
3) Were should i put the glow stone (Floor or wall)?
4) How do i check what seed i used?
- Registered Member
Member for 7 years, 10 months, and 22 days
Last active Wed, Jul, 18 2012 13:28:46
- 0 Followers
- 5 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
May 10, 2012Well i kind of heard minecraft is fun, i played a bit on the computer and it was decent. As you can see my computer cant handle minecraft even though it has intel core i5. Is it worth getting on the xbox because xbox is my only option. I actually prefer sitting on my bed and playing minecraft then staring at a computer screen for hours.Posted in: MCX360: Discussion
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.