- Registered Member
Member for 8 years, 3 months, and 28 days
Last active Fri, Nov, 28 2014 17:54:25
- 0 Followers
- 101 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Jun 23, 2013Xdguy123 posted a message on [64x/128x] 0.7.5 VonDoomCraft: PE- IOS and ANDROID挺好看的Texture PackPosted in: MCPE: Texture Packs
Feb 13, 2013Xdguy123 posted a message on Minecraft water/lava/many other block types [No Longer taking Custom Requests] Added Archers kitfor shifter20 https://www.dropbox.com/s/6zrb2zoptopstbj/0.6.0.zipPosted in: MCPE: Mod / Tool Help & Requests
Feb 13, 2013Xdguy123 posted a message on Minecraft water/lava/many other block types [No Longer taking Custom Requests] Added Archers kitHerePosted in: MCPE: Mod / Tool Help & Requests
- To post a comment, please login.
Oct 12, 2012Xolova posted a message on AoA--25 New Dimensions• 330 Mobs• 27 Bosses• Skills• Quests• 600+Items [LARGE Bugfix Update, May 2018]Posted in: Minecraft Mods
(Pictures of Shyrelands, Playtopia and The Everland not included below)
Original Team:XolovA (Brendan Wildish) - Creator, Programmer/Designer/ArtistEternalDoom - Various Assistance
Tslat/Scimiguy - ProgrammerUrsun - ArtistMisc:
Rapisoft - Short Musical Cut-outs
Square Enix - Short Musical Cut-outs
Kevin MacLeod - Short Musical Cut-outshttp://www.purple-planet.com - Short Musical Cut-outs
Feb 14, 2012500_Internal_Server_Error posted a message on Please help me test my Minecraft Pocket Edition modThese patches are for Android version 0.9.4.Posted in: MCPE: Mods / Tools
They are not working for the Amazon version yet.
modsunlocks for Minecraft Pocket Edition 0.9.4 on Android. These modifications do not add any new content; they merely unlock existing content already created by Mojang. Thus, the correct term is "unlock", as someone pointed out.
The mods are distributed in the PTPatch format created for Snowbound's PocketTool.
You can add these patches with BlockLauncher (recommended), or Snowbound's PocketTool.
adigogoboboidadato2's guide to installing PTPatch mods
Redistribution/modification/porting of these patches is permitted provided that I am credited as the author. I would prefer if you would ask for permission before uploading anything of mine, though, and that you include a link to this page.
Unicode fix: Fix the lag when rendering Unicode text (such as Chinese, Japanese, or Korean).
(yes, you may freely share the above mod)
255 Slots: allows 255 players to connect to a LAN server.
Moved to https://gist.github.com/zhuowei/b91d23a407fa929c058e 'cause this thread is getting too long.
Win4263's mods: http://www.minecraft...-mcpe-mod-v040/
Puda's mods: http://www.minecraft...ter-water-push/
My tutorial for making a mod
How I made some unlocks - smooth lighting, elemental explosions, and cave mod
And: No, I'm not renaming this thread anytime soon. Thanks for the suggestions though.
Oct 21, 2012What is up everyone PigeonPlumz here With Islands In The Sky PE! SURV/ADV V1.4Posted in: MCPE: Maps
This will be the last update for this map. Challenges have been added to the list but as for the islands none of them have been touched. Nothing added or removed from them.This was built for Pocket Edition, and was built In Pocket Edition, This map was built by me, and Sachagroove. Based off the Pc survival map, Stratosphere Survival!
Main idea/ Objective: Survive
Subscribe to my new YouTube channel. I do voice acting, if your into that stuff '3'
There are Seven islands. You must branch out/ build a bridge to the other islands. You will start out on Plain island, there is a starting chest placed there for you and your friend if your doing multiplayer. Lava and water has been placed in the starting chests. Explore the other islands for hidden chests (keep in mind not all chests contain items due to a bug. If you can fix this bug please message me) and secret rooms.
V1.3 Let's Plays
PLEASE READ ISLAND DESCRIPTION.
PLAIN ISLAND: This is your spawn island. You only have a chest that has lava and water inside. Do not waste your supply. There isn't much to do on this island except it is known for having a lot of caves but I would advise you to build your home base on this island because it is your spawn and has the most resources.
SAND ISLAND: This island is one of my favorites. It consists of a cacti dune desert with an underground temple. It also has a secret room with a chest so keep an eye out. Oh yeah! And be careful which blocks you break because gravity might get ya >
LAVA ISLAND: Lava island is very dangerous so be careful. There is a lot of lava and caves so I wouldnt dig straight down if I were you. This island contains old abandoned Worship caverns. Lava island was once before Holy worshiping ground until a massive earthquake had happened causing the eruption of a volcano.
NETHER ISLAND: This is the newest island in this map. The nether reactor is held on this island. You must build a reactor core and place it in the Reactor frame. Then activate it to get a few items. If you dig at least three or four blocks down you might find a surprise. And you obviously cannot go to this island without a diamond pickaxe.
SNOWY ISLAND: This island is snow biome themed island. This island consists of a small cave system and also has worship caverns that are similar to Lava island. If you look in the trees pretty good you can find some goodies.
THE RUINED CITY: This island used to be a small town off the coast of Dinami. It's structural foundations are old and worn out. There is lots to explore on this island. There is a few old chests that are still in the tower. And you can explore the dark sewers for some treasure.
JUNGLE ISLAND: There isn't much on this island but there is a task you must complete on it. You must either build a large treehouse or build a village. It's your choice.
Challenges:Build a Cobblestone generator.
Expand the island as much as you want.
Build a 12 by 12 house (or bigger) made of cobble.
Find twelve Lapiz Lazuli.
Find enough Diamonds to make a diamond pickaxe, sword, helmet, and boots.
Try to find all three moss stone blocks and bring it back to the starting chest.
Build a Wheat Farm!
Make a sugar cane farm, growing up to 20 sugar cane.
Make a cactus farm, growing up to 74 cacti.
Make a melon farm, growing up to 20 melons.
Build a mob Spawner/ Grinder.
Collect 10 of each of the following items: String, Flint, Bones, Feathers, Arrows, Gunpowder.
Go to Jungle island and choose between making a giant treehouse or a village. Your choice.
Collect 15 saplings.
Collect 10 obsidian.
Collect 64 snowballs.
Craft a furnace.
Craft 10 Glass Blocks.
Craft 10 Glowstone.
Craft 10 paintings.
Make a Reactor core, carry it to Nether Island and activate it.
Collect 20 Nether rack from the Nether Core.
Craft a bed.
Craft a shear.
Craft 10 TNT.
Collect up to 20 stone.
Craft a Stone Cutter.
Craft 10 stone brick stairs.
Make a cake (optional).
Craft a 3 buckets.
Get Milk (No pun intended).
Craft a flint & steel.
Make an iron chest plate and leggings.
Rules:Have Fun! Play on normal, Do not die intentionally for health regeneration, No hacks, mods, or cheating on the whole.
There is more than enough of each ore to carry out the challenges. (The difficulty for finding or has increased. And as I said, NOT ALL OF THE CHESTS CONTAIN ITEMS.
DOWNLOAD!: https://www.dropbox....y Survival!.zip
Nov 11, 2012Khooplah posted a message on Minecraft water/lava/many other block types [No Longer taking Custom Requests] Added Archers kit[justfornarwhals]HOT TOPIC!![/justfornarwhals]Posted in: MCPE: Mod / Tool Help & Requests
SAVE YOUR ORIGINAL LEVEL.DAT FILE TO AVOID THE MULTIPLAYER GLITCH
To all the creators out there! If you take this Level.zip file
and put it into your worlds on survival mode you can have access to water, lava, grass, snow, and many other things you aren't supposed to have! This is for both iOS and android! If you use this to switch from creative to survival it WILL cause the multiplayer glitch, which messes up your world in multiplayer!
Proof this works! Picture of my epic custom shack!
This version contains basic items you cannot get normally, along with quite a few things that take quite awhile to get.
Contains all the armor and all the swords
Grass, water, and lava:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/g9eui7czmmlra0o/Grass and lots of water and lava.zipSpecial building supplies:
this package contains purely grass, water, and lava. [\Spoiler]
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9qi8m4lsbw5qxqt/Building supplies .zip
Contains most of building blocks like cobblestone, clay, and brick, but also has water for people needing it
Without a doubt the most fun inventory, containing some pic axes, tons of TNT and a lot of flint and steel!
Almost everything they put in the 0.5.0 update and some other useful blocks
Contains a farmers dream package with seeds farmland, and everything a farmer will ever need
This has all of the different colored wool, and is great for decorating houses or building cool statues
Conains bows, arrows, Budder armor, a sword, and a fancy axe
My friend Wild07010 has set up a website for individual stacks of blocks it has 64 blocks inside of it. (Here's the link http://minecraftpock...abase.webs.com/ )
This is perfect for people only wanting certain blocks! I in collaboration with him, have agreed to send over each block, so if you want any particular block request it at his topic
Download into ifile or iexplorer
Use the unachiver or a program like unzip
Edit and cut it
Go to your minecraft maps
RECOMENDATION- Save old level.dat file
Paste it in and overwrite all
And you are done!
I am no longer taking requests, but all the premade inventories will be updated
For future updates.
I will take suggestions on the new premade packs
That will be made later or when I get new ideas
Fire is invisible sorry. It will not hurt you anymore It will still however light up like a torch.
To do this on IOS
YOU NEED TO BE JAILBROKEN
1.Open MInecraft pe, Ifile, and imcpedit (which can be found here http://cydia.myrepos...com/nickdog1999 )
2. back up the level.dat file
3. Open to the world and collect a few blocks/items. Then, hit the home button (this step is for a minor bug that I keep having)
4. go into iFile and go to Your minecraft worlds
5. Select the world you want to edit, and to the level.dat file
6. Open that file in the text viewer, and delete the space between player air and armor.
7. Go into imcpedit, and open the world.
8. Put whatever you want in the inventory section
9. close Minecraft pe out of the app switcher, and hit save in imcpedit.
10. Go into world, and you should have all of the stuff (sometimes the program glitches and doesn't include items)
11. This step is purely to fix mutiplayer glitch, get a chest, and put all the items into it, then go into ifile and take the level.dat back up, and put it back in.
1. Download PocketInvEditor from the Android Market
2. Open it
3.Select a world
4. Choose the "Edit Inventory" button
5. Choose "Add Empty Slot"
6. Choose "Browse"
7. Type in the item or block you want
8. Continue until you have the inventory you want
9. Choose "Back" to save (Just pressing the home button won't save it)
10. Reboot MCPE just in case
PS I appreciate comments and don't forget to hit that one up button in the corner as this post is chuck Norris approved! And it would be pretty sweet to mention the post in the maps you post!
Feb 1, 2013Hello guys its me Master and im here to give some simple pros and cons about the new 0.6.0 update for the PE.Posted in: MCPE: Discussion
This is what ive been wating for for the past few months. During that time i tried playing with the nether core by duplicating gold blocks (Same with diamonds too now im flippen rich several chests full!!). But the time has come for me to do some pros and cons about the PE so lets get to it!!
- The nether reactor now spits out a tower of netherack than obsidian which is in the middle. This makes it feel more like the nether than just a tower of obsidian (Which takes forever to clean!!). Plus the nether reactor drops more stuff and im just fine with that tweak!!
- Armor FINNALY is here and its awesome!! One little bug though is if you have like a helmet on and there is another one you want on if you click the other one while having that same armor on it deletes the old one and puts on the new one (My little bro found that out the hard way... )so yeah but 2 thumbs up for this feature!
- Clouds! Must have on fancy but they are so coll they even move!!
- Stone cutter is kinda weird i still am not sure completly how this works.
- Nether quartz was just added to PC so im not sure why they added to PE already thats like adding a hopper and redtone block to teh PE now.....
- New slabs and inverted stairs! Now i can make better buildings!!! YAY
- New creative items just make everything better (I STILL WANT FLINT AND STEEL FOR CREATIVE NOTCH!!!!!!!) NO TNT MAKES NO SENSE!!!!)
- SIGNS YAY!!! Finnaly i can post what attraction is which in FUNLAND!!!! (Another post.... a map i made for PE!!) WOOT WOOT awesome feature i think this is the best one yet cause i have been waiting for some time!!
- New Stone and Sandstone are cool with design and can make a nice project!
- Quartz stairs are exactly how they sound!
- Other stairs as well!
- The new design for the Controll pad is cool in how you can go sideways as forword and flying is easier!!
- Slabs have a easier creafting recipe and come out with more!!!
- Creeper Sandstone!!
- Nothing, this update is perfect!! JK
- Well the new baby animals (Which i decided to mention NOW dont comment) just spawn randomly and its kinda wierd walking along a beach and there is a baby cow just walking there....
- Zombies can climb ladders for some reason.... I dont know if this was already implemented.. Its works on skellys too...
- Thats pretty much it (exept for The Evil trapdoors that walk around and eat you )
Nov 28, 2012i have made these a long time ago i just ported them to 0.5.0 for you guys...here ya goPosted in: MCPE: Discussion
Infinite player health
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o5ksoh9nuapag35/bright nights 0.5.0.zip
tell me what you guys think or if there is any issues i will be making more real soon.
Oct 27, 2012he guys this is my first map i hope u like it kk the point of the map is to get to the top of the toilet but in order to do that you need ladders and there is ladders at the end of the parkour. so you need to do the parkour then get the ladders then put them between the 2 columns beside the tiolet. after that you win!! rules NO CHEATING NO INV EDITS HAVE FUN DO YOUTUBE VIDS!! have fun and if you like it sub to me on youtube my channel name is MineCrafterAntony please sub and have fun. link is https://www.dropbox.com/s/hhwp1tsrj9jphpc/bathroom%20adventure.zip?mPosted in: MCPE: Maps
- To post a comment, please login.