- Registered Member
Member for 10 years, 9 months, and 20 days
Last active Tue, Mar, 20 2012 19:35:24
- 0 Followers
- 400 Total Posts
- 6 Thanks
Aug 28, 2011Westwind3 posted a message on Uhhh.....my girlfriend just passed out, what do I do?Yep. Because clearly minecraftforums is much better than 911 to post an emergency situation.Posted in: General Off Topic
Aug 28, 2011Without reading any other posts (except the first one, HILARIOUS!) Just don't be his friend. He's a total douche. I had a friend almost exactly like that before, and we're not friends anymore. There's plenty of other good friends out there. Either that or he has like mood swings and just talk to him in a good mood and avoid his bad moods.Posted in: General Off Topic
Aug 28, 2011Posted in: General Off TopicQuote from Elementis
What would your life be like if you had amniesia that you didnt know you had, but as you entered a certain place, bits and pieces would come back to you after triggering certain events?
This question is really weird. I can't find an answer to it. Confused? That's really the only answer. No one's going to say their life would be happy. It might, actually having a chance to remember something. It's one of those questions that you have in a conversation that you just respond with "I don't know" and then you continue you on your conversation. It's not one of those questions you keep ranting on like I am right now. I don't know, I was just trying to give a decent response. :sad.gif:
Aug 28, 2011Posted in: General Off TopicQuote from kbaseballboy765
I'm 14, and I'd say I'm mature for my age. Sometimes even so mature that people have told me I'm boring.
When I try to take things maturely, to try to have a serious discussion with my friends, they just start making jokes on things I'm saying and things like "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!". I'm like a 20 year old in a 12 year old body. And I'm proud of it.
Aug 28, 2011I'd have to agree with most of the other comments on here. I'd consider myself mature, but I definitely have my moments when I'm just an immature person. But it ticks me off when someone thinks that I'm immature just because I'm younger. It's just sad when some 12 year old goes on the Internet and starts trolling and being completely immature, and then now it's turning into a stereotype over the Internet where all 12 year olds are immature brats. Age discrimination ftl.Posted in: General Off Topic
But then again, I'm 12, so what do I know? >.>
Aug 28, 2011Posted in: Minecraft Survival Servers (archive)Quote from firefly157
Have I ever been kicked out of a server: no
can I help build: yes
In game name: Tacoman941
xD Nice profile picture. I played a lot of KH2 aswell.
Aug 28, 2011Posted in: Minecraft Survival Servers (archive)Quote from sheenrox82
Yes it should have said 'Failed to connect to the server, Connection timed out: connect' due to me having to do some homework really quick but we got griefed! ahh! no!! if you ever saw that wooden bride that says leaving starter area someone somehow caught it on fire and its all messed up now :sad.gif: I will be on later repairing the bridge! In the mean time later while im repairing people will have to stay in starter area.
I wasn't even on the server when you accepted me. I was playing on a different server, checked the thread and you said I was accepted, and so I tried logging on and I got the error. I was never on the server before that. The only person you accepted was Its_Justin so I don't know whether he griefed or not. I'm pretty good with repairing griefs, so if you need my help let me know.
Aug 28, 2011I seem to have some issues with connecting. I typed in the IP and it said 'Unknown host' Any suggestions? :/Posted in: Minecraft Survival Servers (archive)
Nevermind. I managed to connect, but it says 'Failed to connect to the server, Connection timed out: connect'
Aug 28, 20111. Have you been banned from a server before? (if so, why?): Once. I had been on the server for a couple of weeks and I was an admin. I helped a ton of people and made tons of creations. Randomly, he just takes away my admin abilities. I started complaining but he wouldn't listen. Then he resets the entire server. I warned him he was messing the server up, and then he banned me.Posted in: Minecraft Survival Servers (archive)
2. Have you done something bad in the past year?: Hmm. In Minecraft? Not that I can think of.
3. What do you plan to do in this server?: The stuff that moderators tend to do. Answer questions, help people, and move the server in the right direction.
4. What do you plan NOT to do in this server?: I plan not to grief, and complain. Considering how much there is to do in Minecraft, there's very little things not to do. I can answer any small details when you're talking to me in game.
5. Are you good at helping others?: I'm pretty good at answering questions, I have a lot of knowledge of Minecraft. I've also had experience with worldedit, so I would know how to clear out a room to help someone.
6. Will you respect lower rank players?: Yes. I've had experience with being a lower-rank player and an admin being rude to me, and I know how it feels.
7. Do you plan to stay loyal to this server?: Hmm. I play on many different servers, about 7 of them, and unless the server is pretty good, I might stay.
8. Should we trust you? (if so, why?): I assure you, I've never griefed any building. I've tried to, when the server really sucks, the admins are being rude, and the player are all griefing and hacking, but it's just against my conscience. The question is a bit broad, and trust is a very vague word, but I will follow the rules and admin code and all that.
9. IGN?: JoeW1998.
- To post a comment, please login.