Hahaha, I found from the same video!
- Curse Premium
Member for 10 years, 8 months, and 1 day
Last active Sat, Jan, 31 2015 15:04:45
- 0 Followers
- 57 Total Posts
- 2 Thanks
Sep 8, 2012Posted in: Server Support and AdministrationQuote from Shadow2hel
This is not really necessary since you will get a list with enchancements when doing /enchant or /enchant list.
But good though
very necessary, command book is a copy-cat for essentials, essentials has the /enchant. So if you don't have essentials then you can't do /enchant. I find this very useful.
Aug 16, 2012LOVE THIS MOD!!! I've been searching for so long for a mod that doesn't conflict with some other mods I have. 3 problems (not sure if easy fix)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
1. sometimes you randomly teleport downward for no reason. Derp
2. if you type 'F' while typing in chat it toggles it.
3. Fall Damage (big one)
Hope you fix that!!! THanks for the mod!
P.S. don't add an X-ray mod unless you make them 2 different completely independent class files so you can choose not to install one or the other. (this was the only flymod I can find that works, and if you add x-ray, I'll have to uninstall it :PP)
- To post a comment, please login.
Sep 6, 2012Posted in: Minecraft Mods
made by razarosu
- 30.12.2015 - SBC support has been removed - use the BungeCoord plugin instead
With this mod you're able to display a ghost image of a schematic file inside Minecraft to rebuild a structure or export any part of your world (or a server's world) into a schematic file. You're able to export parts of your world, too!
The following is small compilation of mods that I recommend using. They are not mandatory, but they may make things easier for you.
FAQ, Help, Crash Reports
- Make sure you use the latest version of the mod. Bugs are usually fixed within a few days of reporting the bug.
- Upload (copy&paste) .minecraft/logs/fml-client-latest.log to https://gist.github.com/ and add the link to it to the post. Note: if the crash is on the server upload fml-server-latest.log instead.
- Describe what you were doing when the mod crashed. The more details, the easier for me to fix it as soon as possible. If something doesn't look right, add screenshots or optionally a video if you can.
Quote from EXAMPLE BUG REPORT »https://gist.github.com/7cba87c875454174ffcc
The client crashed as soon as I loaded up a Schematic.
Special thanks to RedstoneNightmare for the mod spotlight!
Special thanks to DrPlaystation for the mod spotlight!
Special thanks to PerpetualJordan for the mod spotlight!
Special thanks to JuiceHead3311 for the mod spotlight!
Special thanks to MR_MEOLA for the mod spotlight!
Mostly from pre-release testing; the transparent "structures" are imported schematic files.
ATTENTION! This mod REQUIRES LunatriusCore in order to work in 1.7.2 or later. It contains the core shared classes used by all mods I release. If you don't install it along with any of the other mods here, Minecraft will crash. You have been warned!
- [Forge] Download (mods.io)
- [Forge/Mirror] Download (mc.lunatri.us)
- [Forge/Mirror] Download (curse.com)
- [Source] github.com
- Install MinecraftForge
- Drop the mod files into .minecraft/mods and start minecraft
- To configure the mod use "Mods" on the main screen or "Mod Options..." in-game, then selecting the mod and clicking "Config".
In alphabetical order. Make sure to check out their awesome mods!
- AbrarSyed (projector, ...)
- AtomicBlom (chunk explorer, ...)
- UltraMoogleMan (wedge, CCTV, ...)
- ... and everyone else who contributed, suggested things, reported bugs or helped in any other way. You guys rock!
Schematica and it's source is released under the terms of the MIT license.
Modpacks: you can freely include any of the mods in your mod pack if the modpack is free or private. Mentioning me as the author is appreciated but not required.
Youtube/Streaming: you can monetize any videos you produce with the mod.
- To post a comment, please login.