I LOVE THE IDEA
Hey guys i have a suggestion, it gets annoying when you want to teleport to a Certain place but you have to find it your self well then that's where the teleport to the place Ability so you just go to host Options it will be on top of the teleport to player box just click on it and you type in the location and it will teleport you to it.
that way it will be more easy to get around your world.
Also you have to type in every thing to go to the location for example Y27 X23 Z69.
so that was my reason on why the teleport to the position ability should be added to the game so bye guys😄
Hey guys i have a suggestion for you guys so i have a couple reasons why backpacks should be added to the Xbox 360 version game,
So it would be like a traveling chest but with the stuff inside it still, I get annoyed when your inventory is full and your in a mine deep under ground,
you have no way of being able to make your inventory not full that's where the backpack comes in u make one with 8 your wool (any wool) and a stone button, the backpack is the same as a chest but the stuff is still in,
so you would place it on the ground and open it with left trigger same as a chest then you just get what you need then press. B to get out of it, and by the way you can open it in your inventory
you just mine it and nothing pops out.
So that's. it pretty much leave a comment down below and thanks for reading and bye.
Roger minecraft is a children's game not all kids have a computer or a phone that's why headphones and small discs should be added to the game.
Hey guys i have a couple reasons why headphones and small discs could be added to the game, it gets annoying if you want to listen to some music but you would have to stay close to listen to a juke box thats where headphones come in the recipe would be 3 wool of your choice and 2 buttons and also a normal sized music disc would not fit so the way you would get them is you have to find a dungeon with a chest or have a skeleton shoot a creeper.the small disc would be just like a normal disc but its smaller and the headphones can be made of any type of wool with only 2 stone buttons no wooden buttons cause the headphones would look weird with wooden buttons.the chance you would find a small music disc in a dungeon is 20% and the chance you would get it from a skeleton shooting a creeper is 35% the other 65% chance goes to a normal disc.
so these were the reasons why headphones and small discs should be added to the game.
So your going to want to have a dark room above the bosses location have a 2 block hole in the middle of the dark room with water then use pistons and a button with a redstone current leading to the pistons then cover it up and you'll be set
Ps:put the pistons two Blocks away from the hole and also put your roof Color in front of the pistons
I love it you should convert it into a hunger games map just add in a couple of buildings and a wall and your set
here's an idea for a name The Sky High Tower