Seriously, the last few pages are full of this crap. Chocants and DangersClose, take it somewhere else.
Spamming the thread will have NO AFFECT on our decision whatsoever. It only makes you look foolish.
- Registered Member
Member for 10 years, 6 months, and 17 days
Last active Sun, Jan, 24 2016 13:09:30
- 6 Followers
- 395 Total Posts
- 402 Thanks
Jun 8, 2012Posted in: PC Servers
I vouch for this guy. that video proves nothingQuote from badRAT
I think that video only proves that I wasn't using x-ray, as you can see I was digging straight down and I did miss quite a few diamonds that were right next to me but I was in a two wide hole and could only see the blocks in the hole. When I wasn't moving at the top and you wrote in the chat "that I was looking down at ores" I was actually rolling a smoke before starting to dig and wasn't even looking at the screen.
Quote from DangersClose
Hey I don't think guards are allowed to make a shop and sell guard armor and weapons but obviously some of the trainees do. For example Sargent_Guava did and this is proof.
This goes to further prove that to many guards are being recruited and that the standards of the guard applications need to be lifted. Thanx for listen people.
that's very suspicious, but for all we know he could be selling dropped armor. I'll look into it further
edit: Guards are allowed to keep loot, guys.
Jun 6, 2012Posted in: PC ServersQuote from MelodyStar
A Guide For New Players & C's
1. When you first log into the server, VOTE! It's 1000 bp and the easiest BP you'll ever make on the server.
2. RUN! It doesn't matter where you're going, Run. Sprint is your best friend.
3. Know where you're going before you leave a safe area. When you leave spawn, go left and down the long hallway. There's a shower room on the right that's a safe spot to hide and at the end of the hall is the cafeteria. If you go left out of the hallway you'll be in the C courtyard. To the left is the Bank and farther down is the fishing pool. On the right, from closest to farthest away: Admin shop (where you sell your stuff), Food Shop, and Crafting area. At the far end is another hallway. On the left is a Cobblestone mine, on the right is the Tree farm
4. No tools? No problem. Your first stop is the tree farm. Chop 1 tree and make a wooden pick. Then dash across to the cobblestone mine. Get 3 pieces of cobble and make your stone pick. Done.
5. The mines auto reset now. Don't beg for them to be reset. Tree farm does NOT reset. You must replant. I can't stress enough REPLANTING! Not only is it a good thing for everyone, but you can be jailed for not replanting. The admin shop sells 64 saplings for 50 bp, but they drop from the trees. ALSO, don't plant anything except birch trees.
6. It's 15,000 bp to get from C to B. The fastest way to get that money is chop trees. The slower, but better way, is the cobble mine. It has Stone, Coal, and Iron Ore in it. Iron is VERY important. Once you have enough of it, you can make your first armor set or weapon.
NOTE: Swords will be taken by guards if seen, so keep your sword off your first slot. When you log in, you default to that slot, and if a guard sees it's instant drama.
7. Don't pick fights. You might have iron armor and an iron sword, but it's best to be cautious.
8. There is a player market. It has lots of items you normally couldn't get at your level. Be careful how much you buy though, your money goes fast.
9. Don't spam. Seriously, don't. Not only is it annoying hearing someone ask the same question over and over, it can lag the server and make everyone unhappy.
10. There are NO transfers from other servers to this one. None. Don't ask.
11. Finally, If someone with TraineeGuard, Guard, AlphaGuard, or Warden asks you to type something in chat, do it. AUTOMATICALLY! Normally it's .help or -help, to see if someone is hacking. ALL MODS ARE BANNED ON THIS SERVER! Only exception is Optifine. If you're caught X-raying, pvp hacking, or pretty much ANYTHING you're banned and gone. Everything you worked for on this server is gone. So don't do it!
Sweet, I like it!
May 31, 2012Posted in: PC ServersQuote from j4d3rz96
Obviously there isn't any proof, but all of these complaints about you can't just be coincidence. If I were you I'd take this opportunity to check your actions. Messing around is fun but there's a limit.
May 22, 2012Posted in: PC ServersQuote from tittybean
Ok, I'm guard, and have been for 12 months, but I've been off the server for about 7 months. I want my old rank of free back, but I only have proof of me paying Deathbanes for elite, and nothing for free, so unfortunatly ill settle for elite.
My in-game name is Brager77
wow, blast from the past! I set you to elite. welcome back
May 15, 2012Posted in: PC ServersQuote from callumagus
I'm retiring. No particular reason, I just want to experience the server more as a prisoner.
proof of my rank:
i don't have any guard kits or anything and i'm not in a guard area so feel free to demote whenever <3
Aw, sad to see you leave the prison staff! You were a great guard.
Demoted you, have fun as a prisoner.
May 15, 2012Posted in: PC ServersQuote from j4d3rz96
If you give them a warning, it comes under chat fights, confirmed with Viper, that they can be banned or muted. However, I cannot do either of these, so I jailed.
What does jailing do to solve the problem? Nothing. If anything, I'd classify that as spamming, but dealing with spammers is an Alpha's job. Jail users for the reasons stated in the OP. You're in the wrong here, sorry.
May 14, 2012Posted in: PC ServersQuote from benjaminsaunders-snip
Seems very suspicious, especially the fact that the user changes his story a lot. But I feel like you need more hard evidence. He could have seen your nameplate through the wall, or you could have misunderstood when he claimed that his friend "tipped him."
Either way, I wasn't there, so you have a lot better idea of the situation than I do. If you're 95% sure he was X-Raying, then ban him. But if you're relying on suspicion I would investigate further
May 14, 2012Posted in: PC ServersQuote from frootboy
This is me just thinking out loud, but I think there needs to be a new rank added
New Rank: Chat-Mod
info: I think what a chat mod should do is regulate the chat (Derp).
Perms: Mute, Warp, [maybe ban]
To be a chat-mod, I think you need to have played the server for atleast a month, and be Free Ranked
That falls under an AlphaGuard's duties, though a chat mod wouldn't be a bad idea.
Only problem is fitting something like that into the ranking system.
- To post a comment, please login.