Hey guys! Sorry I've been gone so long, I was moving. So, what did I miss? Did the mod come out?
- Registered Member
Member for 4 years, 4 months, and 22 days
Last active Fri, Dec, 18 2015 20:06:06
- 1 Follower
- 53 Total Posts
- 5 Thanks
Nov 7, 2015Victor_The_Raptor posted a message on [DOWNLOAD DEMO]It's About Time! || Dinosaurs, Time Travel, Fossils, and More! || Demo v. 0.1.1Posted in: WIP Mods
Hey Alex! I just know found this mod of yours, and I have to say, it's pretty cool! If you need any ideas on stuff like animals, mechanics, plants, vehicles, and other stuff, make sure to see if I can think of something. Because as you probably know, I'm pretty good at thinking of things. Also, love the idea on the Bermuda triangle and the Wolf Frog.
Nov 7, 2015Victor_The_Raptor posted a message on Fossils and Archeology Revival Build 7.3.2 - The Dinosaur Renaissance Update - Dinosaurs in Minecraft!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Dat meme dou! XD
Nov 4, 2015Victor_The_Raptor posted a message on Fossils and Archeology Revival Build 7.3.2 - The Dinosaur Renaissance Update - Dinosaurs in Minecraft!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Hey everyone! Back. Was caught up in school, anything I missed? Besides that Roar teaser, I saw it on Alex youtube channel.
Oct 28, 2015Victor_The_Raptor posted a message on Fossils and Archeology Revival Build 7.3.2 - The Dinosaur Renaissance Update - Dinosaurs in Minecraft!Posted in: Minecraft Mods
True. Maybe they'll finally have the Mosasaurus tameable and yet rideable. They might even have Scooba gear added. Maybe even the the Megalodon can be rideable.
Oct 27, 2015Posted in: WIP Mods
Hello there! I was wondering what you thought about my ideas for the mod. They're in my last comment. I hope they help the mod. Also, I love your decision on having both a bipedal and quadruped Spinosaurus. It's something I gave the Fossils team but declined it immediately. I thought of a block that had that similar function, but with all dinosaurs, controlling they're color, feathered or non feathered, THAT Kind Of stuff. They even said the idea was amazing, until I brought up the idea of using it to also control spino being bipedal or not. Then they all just brushed it away, as if it was nothing.
Oct 27, 2015Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Before I say this, I would just like to say that these are just ideas and are not to be argument starters, so if you could be so kind and NOT get mad at me if something annoys you, it would be much appreciated.
Here are some ideas I thought of.
1. Plesiosaur Rename: Know how you guys changed the Pterosaur's name to Pteranodon? It would be nice if Plesiosaur got a rename to a more specific species than just the name of the family.
2. Scarab Bow: Crafted with the same recipe for a normal bow, but only the sticks are replaced with scarab gems. As this may be expensive, it is worth it. It can have a sight shown on screen when preparing to fire the bow, and can shoot javelins to be more precise with aiming.
3. 2nd Spinosaurus Skin: Since the Tyrannosaurus Rex, Allosaurus, and other animals have multiple spawn colors, it would be nice to see one of the most popular dinosaurs to finally have a second spawn color.
4. Buildable Skeletons: This one will take a bit to explain. Since this mod is aimed to be more precise with its realism, why not switch the function of placing bio fossils on the ground to spawn a random dino skeleton, to where the dinosaur bone items can actually be used for something. So to say, you have a Tyrannosaurus Rex Right Arm, Left Arm, Body, Left Leg, Right Leg, Tail, and Head, and you have nothing to do with them. But if this feature was to replace the old Random Dino skeleton Spawn trick, you could use those Tyrannosaurus Rex bones to build a whole skeleton. To do this, you find the block you want your skeleton on. Then you place both legs on it (either order works either way with the legs and arms, Tail, Body, Arms, and then the Head. And then there you go. And to get an adult sized skeleton, you just use normal bones on it like they already do.
Oct 26, 2015Victor_The_Raptor posted a message on Wild Cryptids and Conspiracies Mod [WIP] java coders needed.Posted in: WIP Mods
Hello everyone! This is a wonderful mod you guys have here! My name is Victor, as it says on my account. I love to search for mods that would go great in a realistic mod pack for realistic mods. Now, your probably wondering the following questions and maybe more, When will this mod pack be made? Why a mod based on myths and legends in a realistic mod pack? Well here are the answers to those questions.
1. When will the mod pack be made: It is unlikely to be soon. I am awaiting the arrival of Christmas where my grandmother has said she is getting me a laptop, which means I get to do things that are just limited to computer. But I do need time to get everything set up, alongside learn as much as I can about specific things such as mod pack making.
2. Why is our mod being picked: Don't worry, I plan on adding some other mods that are not exactly the most realistic. Such as Jurassic Craft, Fossils And Archaeology Revival, and a more realistic dinosaur mod called The De-Extinction Mod. So I might as well add a mod like this in.
Also, can someone please link or make me to a video showing everything I need to know about the latest version of the mod. Thank you all for your time, and I can't wait to become a part of the Wild Cryptids And Conspiracies Mod family. ^-^
Oct 26, 2015Posted in: WIP Mods
Hey guys! I got an idea for some stuff! Also, please tell me the prehistoric animals you have planned, so that way I can put them in a list. Thx.
1. Guns: Obviously we need security in a place containing dinosaurs, especially dangerous ones, so why not have several or some gun types in the mod. Here's a few ideas for classes: Heavy, contains a minigun, grenade, and a bullet proof vest that gives you 5 hearts of protection against bullets. Tranquilizer, Contains Sniper rifle with tranquilizer darts, a 9mm handgun, and binoculars.
2. Multi-block built cages. Need something (s) to temporarily keep your animal (s), but don't have enough resources? Then here we have the stages of cages for specific dinosaurs! Ill tell you the stages and how to build them if you ask me about it.
3. Vehicles: I mean stuff like helicopters, planes, transport jeeps and ships, motorcycles, that kind of stuff.
That's all for know. Please tell me what you guys think! ^-^
Oct 25, 2015Posted in: Minecraft Mods
That article confuses me, so when I ask if the following is what's happening or not, don't get mad at me please. So new research is found, Spinosaurus is in reality another species of dinosaur and the Spinosaurus we are used to isn't an actual dinosaur, like Brontosaurus being Apatosaurus?
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.