- Registered Member
Member for 5 years, 1 month, and 9 days
Last active Wed, Aug, 14 2013 20:32:29
- 0 Followers
- 80 Total Posts
- 1 Thank
Aug 8, 2013TripleDraem_J posted a message on X-ray Mod (Forge is required)- Now BlockFinder of any sort as wellI must say, this look exactly like more info mod(show ores feature) by CJBPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Jul 19, 2013TripleDraem_J posted a message on NO APPLICATION WHITELIST SERVER SURVIVAL 100% VANILLAHi, I donate $100 a week ago, but I still havn't been whitelist.Posted in: PC Servers
my paypal is [email protected]
please get back to me asap, thanks.
Jul 19, 2013TripleDraem_J posted a message on [1.6.2] [Jul 13] Durability101 - Hotbar visible use count for tools, weapons and armor [Forge/ModLoader/Vanilla]Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from Flames682
Install instructions for Vanilla:
1. Use the official launcher to download and start once Minecraft 1.6.2.
2. Go to the minecraft base folder (the official launchers shows it when you click "Edit Profile" as "Game Directory")
3. Go in subfolder "Versions"
4. Rename the folder "1.6.2" to "1.6.2_Modded"
5. Go in the subfolder "1.6.2_Modded"
6. Rename "1.6.2.jar" to "1.6.2_Modded.jar"
7. Rename "1.6.2.json" to "1.6.2_Modded.json"
8. Open the file "1.6.2_Modded.json" with a text editor and replace "id":"1.6.2" with "id":"1.6.2_Modded" and save the file
9. Copy the files from the Durability101 ZIP file in "1.6.2_Modded.jar" as usual and remove the META-INF folder from "1.6.2_Modded..jar".
10. Start the official launcher
11. Click "Edit Profile"
12. Select "Use version:" -> "release 1.6.2_Modded"
13. Click "Save Profile"
Note: Some instructions were take from OptiFine installation.
Install instructions for Forge:
1. Start the Minecraft Launcher and install 1.6.2.
2. Install Forge using their installer.
3. Go to the minecraft base folder (the official launchers shows it when you click "Edit Profile" as "Game Directory")
4. Go in subfolder called "Versions"
5. Go in subfolder called "Forge9.10.X.Y"
6. Copy the files from the Durability101.zip file to "Forge9.10.X.Y.jar" as usual and remove the META-INF folder from "Forge9.10.X.Y.jar".
7. Start the official launcher
8. Select the profile "Forge"
9. Click "Edit Profile"
10. Select the checkbox "JVM Arguments" and in the field next to it add
11. Click "Save Profile"
Note: Some instructions were take from OptiFine installation.
RedBanHammer, could you please add this to the OP so people could see it?
Have you test this at all before posting
I try it and game still close it automaticly
Jul 16, 2013TripleDraem_J posted a message on Starting New Mindcrack Related UCH (Ultra Hardcore) Whitelist ServerIs uhc not uch....Posted in: PC Servers
Jul 16, 2013TripleDraem_J posted a message on Iced Tea 4.0 Vanilla Survival [18+][Whitelist][1.6.2][Mumble]If you didn't get pm, is that automatic reject?Posted in: PC Servers
Jul 15, 2013TripleDraem_J posted a message on Iced Tea 4.0 Vanilla Survival [18+][Whitelist][1.6.2][Mumble]IGN: TriDraem_KennyPosted in: PC Servers
Minecraft experience:Started at 1.5.1. play in ssp before summer and start get into SMP. the server I been on have a very nice community, but I quickly lost interest due to plugins(signshop for example)
Why you are interested in joining: Im now back to looking for pure vanilla-like server, nothing that make the game advance too quickly(May I ask the list of the plugins you guys using? I'm okay with protection related plugins, lwc etc.)
A bit about yourself (hobbies, sports, studies, etc.): Im currently in college taking summer break, then will be my last year after summer :(. I enjoy running, swimming, slacking while play my ps3/mac.
What is the meaning of life: take every chance you have so you won't regret afterward
Jul 14, 2013TripleDraem_J posted a message on [1.6.2] [Jul 13] Durability101 - Hotbar visible use count for tools, weapons and armor [Forge/ModLoader/Vanilla]Thank you for updating to 1.6.2Posted in: Minecraft Mods
not sure if you are aware the problem with the new launcher.
it no longer read xx.jar in folder format but require originally xx.jar
long story short: after you install forge, you can't modify the xx.jar file anymore(I test with mulitple mods that require instaill into jar, so far none success). for example, I can make a seprate profile for world downloader, but I can't install into Forgexxxxx.jar.
All those mods claim forge compatible and will work only if is place in the mod folder.
I can post the forge error log if you need it.
Jul 9, 2013Ever since horse armor and name tag add into dungeon loot. for me, the number of enchantment books have decrease insanely. It seem the horse items taken over the space for enchant books.Posted in: Discussion
Do you experience similiar situation? share your loot from dungeon here.
Jul 6, 2013TripleDraem_J posted a message on Helios Survival 2.0 - Survival and Teamwork at it's best! | Vanilla | 24/7 | No OPs | Friendly community | Whitelist | Fresh woPosted in: PC ServersQuote from HeliosBeef
I've checked and EST is GMT-5.
no no no no, right now is day light saving. GMT-4
Jul 6, 2013TripleDraem_J posted a message on Helios Survival 2.0 - Survival and Teamwork at it's best! | Vanilla | 24/7 | No OPs | Friendly community | Whitelist | Fresh woI thought est is same as gmt-4 ._.Posted in: PC Servers
Jul 5, 2013TripleDraem_J posted a message on Helios Survival 2.0 - Survival and Teamwork at it's best! | Vanilla | 24/7 | No OPs | Friendly community | Whitelist | Fresh woIGN: TriDraem_KennyPosted in: PC Servers
Timezone (in GMT please):
roughly playtime: 9PM~6AM
BakedMuffinsDescribe yourself in real life:
layback most of time, get a little competitive when pvp in mc/ fps online match in ps3.
I do enjoy helping people when they are need and is in my capability.
Why are you interested in Helios Survival:
after few plugin servers, I grow tire of signshop/economy plugins. I just want a pure vanilla experience with people to play with.
I want to do group project with other people in spare time and build my own empire!
TV(family guy/walking dead/arrow), PS3, running and sleeping ._.
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.