• 1

    posted a message on Good idea for a server?

    I just started a server today, but me and my friends are arguing about what we should make the server about. We all agree that we want to eventually turn the server into a minigame server, but for now we want to start out small. We don't know what we should do though. So, does anyone have any good ideas for a new server?

    Posted in: Discussion
  • 0

    posted a message on Lapis Satellite Dish

    So I could be a "Hacker" and hack into people's redstone signals? Count me in!

    Support

    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 0

    posted a message on Classic Servers - COME BACK!

    What is a Classic Server?

    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 0

    posted a message on Enchantments That Are More Biome/Dungeon-Based

    Support; Gives searching for certain dungeons a purpose, but you should still be able to just get those enchantments via Enchantment table.

    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 1

    posted a message on Hot Air Balloons - Explore The Infinite End In Style (NOW WITH SUBREDDIT POST!)

    Hot air balloons > Elytras


    Honestly I don't get why they added WINGS instead of a flying vehicle, needless to say SUPPORT.

    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 0

    posted a message on Throwable bombs

    Support; I would love doing air-raids with the Elytra and then raining down bombs on a village.

    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 0

    posted a message on Ender Wall

    Possibly, I support the Idea either way.

    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 0

    posted a message on Ender Wall

    Support, just to make it a little less OP I suggest you make it so you need to throw an enderpearl AT the wall to go through it, and make it look exactly like PurPur so some people don't know right away it's a Ender Wall.

    .

    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 0

    posted a message on Ancient Zombie (Mob model, LOTS of images & even Sounds)

    Support: I always wanted more 'Mini Bosses' and the Curse effect is a type of effect I always wanted!

    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 0

    posted a message on Ant Dungeon! Found in Mesa Biomes!

    Yes, Larvae farms would be amazing (And disgusting)! And I guess they could be considered a mob, I was kinda rushed when I wrote that lol.

    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 1

    posted a message on Ant Dungeon! Found in Mesa Biomes!

    First of all I LOVE this Idea, so Full Support.


    Second of all I have a Suggestion for your Suggestion.


    I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this already, but ANT LARVAE.



    How they spawn:


    Ant Larvae have a 1/10 chance of spawning, next to the Queen, every minute (I am bad on deciding how/when things spawn.). Once they spawn, the larvae will just be 1x1x1 in size, and will look like a white slime block with a black sphere in the center.



    Growth:

    The Ant Larvae will have a 75% chance of being worker ant and a 25% chance of being a soldier ant. The Ant Larvae will take 60-240 seconds to become a worker ant or a soldier ant.



    Properties:

    The Ant Larvae can be broken as fast as slime blocks are broken, so very easily. When you break an Ant Larvae you get two objects, an Ant egg, which is a small black circle that you can eat, and you also get a ant larvae shell (I need a better name), which is pretty much the white stuff that surrounds the Ant Egg. The Ant Larvae Shell is mostly the Ant Larvae but without the Ant Egg, and when you step in the Ant Larvae Shell it has the same properties as a cobweb. You can also eat the Ant Egg, and it will heal about 1 and a half hunger bars.



    That's pretty much all, if my formatting/grammar/spelling is bad then I'm sorry. I haven't written a suggestion in a couple of months, and I just figured out my password today, so thanks!

    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 1

    posted a message on redo: Herobrine

    Dude.... Don't pull out the "I'm only 13" card, I'm younger than you but my forums are good..... Age doesn't matter, and don't use excuses (Especially AGE excuses) to explain why your forum is bad....

    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 0

    posted a message on Mature Language Filter

    Sorry No Support

    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 0

    posted a message on Supercharged redstone
    No Support: Do you know how much LAG this would cause and all the bugs that will be created
    Posted in: Suggestions
  • 1

    posted a message on Banners as Capes! - Wear any banner as a custom cape!

    If you mean survival mode, I am not so sure. What would it do to people with normal capes?

    It would add more Customization to the game. I could see it being useful on a PVP server so you know who is who
    Support: I would really like the Idea, it would add more customization and would add more things to do in Minecraft
    Posted in: Suggestions
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.