info on that here Jump to 08:49
Also several other videos on youtube explaining parts.
i should do a manual for it, not gotten to that yet.
Update 1.9 beta 9
* Barrel render overflow
* Crash when breaking a barrel that contains a barrel.
* Several crashes
+ Conduit can keep a stock of items in a inventory.
+Conduit itemfilter support selection between, use meta, use oredict or ignore meta
+ Redstone mode can be selected
+ Gui available on conduit connectors
+ Storage units now render durability bar if the item stored has durability bar
it is intentional, its basicly using the stained blue glass as its windows.
I can look into that and may do a custom glass for it instead, just need to finish the 1.9 build first, was alot of changes put in it, much more then i expected.
Update 1.9 beta 1
Everything should work, There are still some items needing rotation + scale done when held in the hand.If you notice any problems even tiny ones let me know in case i missed it, and ill make sure to get it fixed.
well, that would be a bug in those mods then, the cofh api dont contain any calls you can make to get a minimum amount of power needed for transfer only max, myself i never seen that, that would mean if those machines ran on a low power generator they would not work just eat the power
Update 1.8.9-3.0.5 Beta 12
* Use Metadata on router item filter not working.
* RF energy conduit, 20.000 RF/t max, support wrenching to disconnect, allow wrenching the connector to force mode to input or output.
Conduit will try and auto detect the mode on placement, in some cases blocks support in and output and this is why the force mode is added.
Conduit will try and distribute the RF as evenly as it can between the outputs, so you will not end up with 3 machines getting power and the 12 left is getting none when power is running low.
The conduit itself does not take in RF, meaning it does not have a buffer, any transmit of power is done directly from where it is stored or generated.
* Problem with tree farm when extracting items using hopper
* Shift clicking items in out of tree farm did no work
* Can now use router speed upgrade on tree farm
* Can now use the chest Advanced eject on tree farm (Item Filters can be placed inside the advanced eject if you need that)
* Itemfilter on router ignoring the filter in some cases.
* Localization that got lost in last update.
* some other small fixes, nothing anyone would notice
* Tree Farm, Uses RF, will harvest and plant trees,
The range of the farm is 7x7, this will be adjustable later, Farm block must be placed 1 block below ground.
Tree farm has options in config to turn off particles and sound, you can also adjust tick rate, RF usage.
If you experience client lag i recommend to turn off particles in the config.
If you disable particles in the config server side it will prevent the packet to be sent to preserve bandwidth (will prevent sound and particles on all clients)
1.8.9 beta 13
* added 1 item used for recipes
* all machines now have recipes (simplified recipes for now until all items are added)
* Fixed Visit near on router, now allows visit near to work threw a
inventory cable, and visit near works now (sorry i didn't catch that bug