Quote from nelly607
first i hope i posted this in the right thread but i was wondering if my specs would run minecraft with minimum lag im looking to buy the game but i dont want it if it will lag.
- System RAM1024 GB
- Hard drive(s)160 GB (total)Platter
- Processor makeIntel
- CPU familyCore2 Duo
- CPU modelE6550
- Processor speed2.33 GHz
- Number of CPUs1
- Number of cores (per CPU)Dual-core
- Cache size4 MB L2 cache
- Graphics adapterIntegrated
- Graphics (integrated)Intel (GMA)
- Video RAM32 MB
- Memory typeShared
- Video outputsVGA
- Chipset modelIntel Q35 Express Chipset (ICH9DO)
- System bus speed800 MHz
- RAM bus / speedDDR2 (800)
- Memory package240-pin DIMM
- RAM slots4 slots (total)2 slots (occupied)
- Maximum RAM8 GB (system)2 GB (per module)
No way will that manage minecraft, let alone more than one simple program. It just won't do it, OP.
The others are wrong about your specifications, btw. It's a terrible computer. What's your budget?