Welcome to Wolfhound Dungeon, a highly detailed 64x64 texture pack with entirely hand-created textures. This is a variation on the original Wolfhound. This pack features very dark colors, a sinister feel, and as many blood splatters as I could manage.
This doesn't look like default Minecraft! It's not supposed to. Wolfhound Dungeon brings a new theme to your game, giving you a totally different look without installing mods.
The customizer is a web application I built that allows you to select from any of the Wolfhound textures to build your own custom version of Wolfhound!
I dunno, I'm just some random person that makes texture packs? Chat with me on this thread! Or find me on DeviantArt.
- use it in a Youtube video, include a link back to Wolfhound
- use it in a remix pack for redistribution, include credit and a link back to Wolfhound
- alter textures for a remix pack for redistribution, include credit and a link back to Wolfhound
- use (altered or unaltered) in a map for distribution, include credit and a link back to Wolfhound
- use it for any of the above purposes without first asking permission
- claim it as your own work
- put it under any sort of link that makes you money
- upload it to websites as a texture pack. In other words, don't go to some website that distributes texture packs that I'm not already on and upload it yourself. I need to retain control of this pack so I can keep it current.
And make sure you're following the TOS of anywhere you use it.