Zac's Realistic Pack is a 16x16 texture pack that is not FULLY complete meaning it's a "WIP." I made this texture pack with Photoshop and I've been working on it for a few hours. I do realize there's some bugs such as the health bar is not looking too good, if you think it would be better if I just made the health bar back to normal please leave it in the comments. Thank you and enjoy.
1. Go Into Minecraft
2. Click on "Texture Packs"
3. Click on "Open Texture Pack Folder"
4. Drag in Zac's Realistic Pack.zip
1. Go to Library
2. Click Application Support
3. Go into the "Minecraft" folder
4. Open the "texturepacks" folder
5. Drag in Zac's Realistic Pack.zip
ISSUES TO BE FIXED
Health Bar (Half Health)
Gray sides on grass (Easy Fix)
(If more issues found please comment, Thanks!)
June 17, 2012 - 1.2.5 v 1.0