((( Follow-up to 1.9 Thread: )))
Minecraft 1.11 is coming. It had a glorious showcase at Minecon 2016. Thousands of fans, there in Anaheim and from elsewhere, were letting out their excitement for all the new features in this Exploration Update, especially for the Shulker Box. I was hyped too.
But then a few days later, "minorities" of the MC community passively destroy all of my joy. Now my love for 1.11 is not the same.
The response similarities are applicable to most game discussions on the Internet. There is always a group whom harm the community with voices potentially louder than the majority, but often under-representing. Every Minecraft update, I see an illusion of hate by all people. At present time, 1.11, this includes:
1) 1.11 is an underwhelming update (yet this update is larger than 1.10).
2) Mojang is running out of ideas.
3) Vanilla Minecraft is now effectively modded.
4) Mojang doesn't work hard enough on the game. They cannot satisfy their die-hard fans.
I'm probably making most resolutions to the issues I have with Minecraft and other game communities. But I'm certain they're other people hurt as much as I am. Negativity makes my efforts at Minecraft seem obsolete and ineffective, worthless, etc., and I wouldn't want those feelings to carry over through my whole life.
Were my words unclear?
What do you think I'm missing?
Let me clear things for you ...
Just because due to those people who doesn't like the brand new Minecraft update, it doesn't mean that it is a bad update or Mojang isn't working hard for this game.
To make it more clearer:
1. People are'nt disappointed or underwhelmed by the brand new update. Well at least some, but it is still in a snapshot status which means any flaws could be removed.
2. Well, we could say that but most of the brand ne features were like on twitter possibly from the Minecraft Devs saying "Would you like to add this Woodland Mansion in Minecraft?". They're not running out of ideas, well maybe but not.
3.Why is it effectively vannila effectively modded? They added those in VANNILA Minecraft.
4. Mojang is definitely working hard for Minecraft, especially when Minecraft is Mojang's trademark. They did'nt let us down with the new updates though, they are working hard to make Minecraft more fun to play.
That is all I've gotta say, to sum it all, Mojang is working hard for their games.