Super Minecraft Party is a fully functioning 4-player Mario Party game within Minecraft! Roll the dice to traverse a classic Mario Party board using items and playing minigames to collect coins and stars. The one with the most stars at the end of the party wins! A minigame mode is also included!
DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e9vmrwkwdmk39et/Super_Minecraft_Party_v_1.1.zip/file
Version 1.1 Includes:
- One traditional Mario Party board: A recreation of Mario Party 7’s “Grand Canal”
- Options for 10, 15, or 20-turn parties.
- 16 Items
- 10 4-player minigames
- 1 2v2 minigame
- 2 Duel minigames
- Minigame Mode, where all 13 minigames are freely playable.
- More original boards and minigames to be added!
This map requires 4 players, as such it will need to be on a multiplayer server to be playable.
CHECKLIST FOR SERVER OWNERS:
- Ensure there are 4 players - no more, no less - present on the server.
- Have server set to Vanilla Minecraft version 1.15.2.
- Set the server's render/view distance to 10 chunks or more.
- OP all players on the server including yourself by typing "/op <username>" for every player on your server. This is necessary for players to be able to activate clickable commands on their own.
- Use the provided resource pack (resources.zip). Either upload it as the server's resource pack or send it individually to all players.
We encourage you to play this map for your audience! We just ask that you give credit to us and link to this page so others can find and play our creation!
If you notice any bugs or improvements that could be made to the map, you can leave a comment on the map download page, contact TheNerdyGinger on planetminecraft, or leave comments on TheNerdyGinger's YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6vBY57j5FsGO1vAlAjGnmw