Updated thread as of 3/12/16 4:57 pm (UTC +8:00 GMT)
The bucket part isn't a bug... To think... When you empty a bucket, where does the "bucket" go?... That is sometimes annoying but the thing that bugs me are the copying items!... But I learnt to stop that bug!...
How much is your storage space?.. And/or what version is your OS?... If you're having trouble. Check this out for the requirements for MCPE iOS or Android... (Btw.. i'm not from Mojang )
It might be the fact that you can modifyin-game item and or mob's code... because one of the things Tomasso tweeted are about the NPCComponent codes... If they really add that.. then so might it... (which by the way will be super awesome for map makers because you can make dialogues with Creepers, Villagers or stuff... or it may be referring to Villager Trading.. which I mentioned before :3)
=So... we've passed the mighty 0.14.0 update!... Now we must face the almighty 0.15.0 / 1.0 update!... I've made some possible titles for this update!.. Here they come=
-The End Update
-The Command Block Update
-The Code Update
-Resource Packs (https://twitter.com/_tomcc/status/700363975947472896)
-Removal of "animated water" tab in the Options (https://twitter.com/_tomcc/status/708077609477771268)
-Possibly new biomes? (https://twitter.com/_tomcc/status/700486491898654720
and https://twitter.com/_tomcc/status/700706120315174913.. I think they might be joking in the 2nd link)
-Anti-aliasing [Basically it's to smoothen the edges of blocks...] (https://twitter.com/_tomcc/status/705155612825427968)
=So the possible features with explanation or proof are...=
- Pistons and Sticky Pistons (They didn't arrive in 0.14.0... I'm pretty sure they will in 0.15.0 / 1.0)
- The End (Well.. what can you expect from the hidden Ender pearl in the code? Also it will be marvelous if it came with the 1.9 features)
- Banners (Yeah.. well it can be cool and aesthetically nice)
- Name Tags (The code is already in the game! [Renaming a spawn egg] but the item doesn't exist. Maybe its the time Mojang would know!)
- Leads / Leashes (Another great feature... To hold your animals in place!)
- Jungle Temples (We have most of the features necessary!... Pistons are the only thing missing!)
- Bosses (Wither skulls, soulsand and Enderpearls are in the game already!... Should we get this?)
- Ender stuff (e.g Official addition of Enderpearls, Eyes of Ender, Ender Chest, etc.)
-Possible Release Dates-
=So... the release dates might be as fast as April or as late as 2017... These dates may vary :3=
-April 14th, 2016
-April 27th, 2016
-May 6th, 2016
-May 18th, 2016
-May 25th, 2016
-June 5, 2016
-June 28th, 2016
-July 16th, 2016
-August 29th, 2016
On the way.. The 0.15.0 Thread will be done shortly!..
Hey.. Tried experimenting with other colors?... Trust me.. The outcome will be great with both cauldrons and the armor!..
I made a table about that kind of thing... It adds the color of the dye to another color!
0.14.0 will be released tomorrow!... 10 am.. But Apple might have some confirmation before actually releasing it to the public
If you want to watch the thread... Go to the livestream (press the link)
*Slightly Important Announcement*
Sorry I haven't been updating the post at all
Things are pretty hectic around this time of year at school, and I haven't been able to do anything Minecraft-y for the past few weeks or so.
SInce I probably won't be around on the forums for the next update (0.15.0), I'd like to ask TheNebularDragon to continue the tradition(?) which BagasMC started by making a new thread with a similar name after the last 0.14.0 beta build is released.
Sorry all, and I hope you have a great time playing in the blocky world of Minecraft!!
Another build (Build 7) was released today (2/13/16)..
But!... The devs said this is (75%) the last build unless someone ruins the fun...
0.14.0 Buld 7 Changelog
P.S... The release date might be next week to the week after that