- Registered Member
Member for 10 years, 1 month, and 8 days
Last active Thu, Jan, 8 2015 16:05:18
- 0 Followers
- 13 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Aug 11, 2014Try posting a reportPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Aug 10, 2014Is it just me or do other players in multi-player have choppier animations?Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Aug 9, 2014Your specialPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Aug 9, 2014Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from Master_Hill_
- In-game configuration: Not a bad idea. A lot of modders seem to be moving towards this, in one way or another. It would be nice to see here. Mind you, I have no idea how hard that would be to implement.
- Username-specific animations: Not possible. You can only have one model for the player at a time, and changing the setting for animated faces also changes the model.
- Animated mobs: While I harbor no doubts that the Prof could do it, he's busy with some patches for Animated Player at the moment. I don't know about you, but I would rather this mod be compatible with other mods than have him start working on animating mobs.
- Configurable animations: Please elaborate. The only thing I can think of that may be similar is what Mo' Bends has for its animations.
- Hitbox constraints: While in theory a good idea, limiting the range of animation to the hitbox also limits what your animations can look like. Ever wonder why the Vanilla player's animations look so strange? That's why.
- Dropping animation: While I like this idea, I think having the player put their hand out when dropping an item would be better than having their mouth gape. It's not as though you should be surprised that you dropped an item.
Well for the animation configuration, I was thinking hippomaster could give us the software h uses to make the animations and we could have something like animation packs with scripts for each action like run.someting
And hitbox consistency would just be for swimming and flying.
The gaping mouth is just a funny idea since in default minecraft the player kinda spits out the items
Aug 9, 2014I know that I am having a lot of ideas right now and I'm probably spamming the forum but please listen. You should make a dropping animation if that's possible. Or just make the players mouth open really wide when they drop stuffPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Aug 9, 2014Can you make an in game configuration? Also there should be a list of usernames that have an animated face. It looks weird having everyone with white eyes and stuffPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Are you ever thinking about animated mobs? Also what if the player could configure how each animation looks. How about presets that keep the model in a position that stays in the hit box.
Aug 9, 2014Please add curves for real I can't waitPosted in: Minecraft Mods
Aug 4, 2014Why did you make another 1.7.2 version?Posted in: Minecraft Mods
May 16, 2014TheGreatBlake posted a message on Minecraft Capes! [Multiplayer Capes/Cloaks][www.MCCapes.com][Cape Gallery] + Transparent/Animated!Hi. can i have animated cape access?Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Oct 2, 2013TheGreatBlake posted a message on More Player Models 2 (Adds a character creation screen, animations and more)hey I turned into a mob on a server now when i turn back to a player i still look like a mob to other people!Posted in: Mods Discussion
Sep 20, 2013TheGreatBlake posted a message on More Player Models 2 (Adds a character creation screen, animations and more)Aww bro sucks for you 1.6.4's outPosted in: Mods Discussion
Sep 17, 2013TheGreatBlake posted a message on More Player Models 2 (Adds a character creation screen, animations and more)Noppes please add resizable breastsPosted in: Mods Discussion
everybody would appreciate it!
and look at my old post on pg 8 for the bugs
Sep 17, 2013Hey I have 3 bugs and 2 suggestionsPosted in: Mods Discussion
1. when somebody gets hurt their body and arms turn white
2. leather leggings are always white
3. I cant see other people's models and they cant see mine ( i know they have the latest version of the mod)
how about resizable breasts?
and will you add back bunny/cat ears?
- To post a comment, please login.