1. My legal first name is Torran.
2. I am 16 years of age, I live in Alberta, Canada, which is GMT -7.
3. I can be reached at [email protected] - I check this daily.
4. I have previously played on a dedicated server of a small community of about 10 players. This lasted about two months, before real-life circumstance decided I no longer had time to play Minecraft. This was approximately four months ago, and I have since come into the position of having enough free time to again enjoy Minecraft. I am looking to replace my previous allegiance to my dedicated server.
5. I agree with the server rules and understand that my membership could be pulled at any point based upon the staff’s decision in reference to your behavior in the server.
1. I believe that large cooperative construction projects are very interesting and ambitious projects, and I have been hoping to become a part of one for a considerable amount of time.
2. I appreciate constructive criticism on my building structures. Failure is the most effective learning tool, and I believe that failure without improvement is one of the greatest wastes in life.
3. Personally, I am dedicated to one world, and find it difficult to dedicate myself to a task if I know I will not see the result of my labor. I enjoy committing myself.
4. I was unhappy with my choice of pre-existing servers that are easily open to the public. I find that there is no challenge, and no fun, in a world that has been so altered, so conquered, that there is no longer anything to do.
1. Though typical, I am most interested in being a member of the townsfolk. I enjoy being a plain citizen, and a member of a whole. I also enjoy the monotonous labors of tending a farm, fishing for food, and providing (possibly selling?) common trade goods such as food to the public.
2. The server's theme on construction pleases me greatly. A never-ending goal, a structure and an ideal to follow is very appealing to me. You hope to create a grande structure, and I find the idea wonderful.
3. I will gladly assist in the gathering and day-to-day functions of the towns, such as gathering and fixing. I enjoy being a useful member of a whole.
4. What exactly are the terms of your roleplay? Are we expected to maintain in-character personas? I have previously been a member of a hardcore RP group, and I am unsure of the extent to which roleplay is a part of this server.
- Registered Member
Member for 10 years, 8 months, and 2 days
Last active Tue, May, 16 2017 21:17:17
- 0 Followers
- 3 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
Oct 1, 2011Tarkwyn posted a message on 1.8 Vanilla |Limited PvP|RP/Mature|50slot | Community DrivenPosted in: Starting Up / Looking For Server
Oct 1, 2011Tarkwyn posted a message on Looking for players who will do Let's Plays on a server!Name: TorranPosted in: Starting Up / Looking For Server
Minecraft username: Tarkwyn
Youtube Username: Tarkwynn
How old you are: 16
What your play-style is: Meticulous, deliberate. Attention to detail. Symmetrical, ornate structures.
Do you have issues with sharing items, as long as people ask: None whatsoever. I find single-player difficult to enjoy because of not being able to share anything with other players.
Do you have a problem with getting killed as long as you get your stuff back: As you've described, if it's in good fun, I don't see why not. I'm certainly prone to my own assassinations at times.
How often you play: A few hours a week, currently. I could easily play more if I had a dedicated server to commit to. I'm picky about choosing servers.
What interests you: Exploration. I feel the random construction of Mincecraft's random landscape to be a very accurate portrayal of beauty in nature.
Have you been banned: Nope. My last long-term server went down because the host was no longer interested in the server.
Will you do a Let's Play or not: I like the idea. I can't guarantee my own dedication to the project if it turns awry, but I'm certainly interested in the prospect. It has potential.
Dec 2, 2010Noobie here. I've played a couple hours in singleplayer, and it's fun and all.. but it gets pretty boring making progress by myself :tongue.gif: It would be fun to contribute to a community or server online. IGN is Tarkwyn as is my username, and I look forward to playing with you guys if I can get added :wink.gif:Posted in: Alpha - Minecraft Servers
- To post a comment, please login.