Here in the Philippines, most people here have crappy PCs(Mostly they only rent from the so-called "computer shop") and we all know that our internet speed is the slowest(2nd yey) in Asia only some are fortunate to have beefy gaming rigs and only the richest can get high speed net that are mostly living in Manila. When minecraft updates, lag increases. That's why 1.7.X-1.8.X servers are more popular here than 1.9 - 1.11 servers (PC version) lol. They didn't like the 1.9 combat (Because of both FPS and Latency lag). So Filipino players began to drop dramatically, before a common "pinoy server" can have 30-50+ active players but on 2016, 20 and below. I'm a server owner, my server decided to open its door to foreigners because of that change.
- Registered Member
Member for 8 years, 9 months, and 18 days
Last active Sat, Mar, 31 2018 09:54:10
- 2 Followers
- 283 Total Posts
- 13 Thanks
May 12, 2014TMGGAMER posted a message on [v3.7] AMIDST - Strongholds, Village, Biome, Etc. Finder. [1.7.4]Update this for 1.8 please!Posted in: Minecraft Tools
In 1.8 you can customize your world like sea levels! Add the feature that can generate it please.
Apr 6, 2014TMGGAMER posted a message on Climate Control - change climate zones sizes, ocean sizes, and moreThe mod that I keep trying to find. Now Found :oVery Nice mod useful to make islands. Mojang kinda made minecraft a very large land area for players, It's bad for me thou, I just didn't like what mojang did, Look but you fixed it!.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Apr 1, 2013TMGGAMER posted a message on Looking for servers need admins or mods or even co-owner!Abandoned post sorry!Posted in: Server Recruitment
Jan 26, 2013I suggest animals drop bones for obviousity.We all know Animals and some mobs have bones -_-.Mobs only drop meat But an animal has bones not just meat right?So I really suggest this!.Posted in: Suggestions
If you support my Suggestion.
Dec 20, 2012Posted in: Discussion
dude because of your comment if it happens there will be no more UPDATE "FEATURES" like other planets more mobsQuote from MartyComplex
Great. 1.4.6 is NOT compatible with 1.4.5 servers.
You needed to break every server for this...?
Mojang, stop updating. Just stop. You will sell many, many more copies of the game if you stop updating and leave Minecraft in the capable hands of the bukkit community.
minecraft needs more update!by the way do you want mojang lose minecraft because you said You will sell many, many more copies of the game if you stop updating and leave Minecraft in the capable hands of the bukkit community.dude bukkit if for servers mojnag is for he game
- To post a comment, please login.
Jan 2, 2013LuckyRae132 posted a message on [Factions] [Auctions] [Raiding] Join the Ryan Sparks server!Dont join. Staff abuse. I was mining and get banned for X-ray...I wasn't even below dirt yet. The staff faction raid people by insta tping to them.Posted in: PC Servers
Feb 27, 2012Here's some tips that WILL reduce lag:Posted in: Legacy Support
1. Download OptiFine (Makes the biggest difference, and removes fog), you will need ModLoader.
2. Download Gamebooster, it's free!
3. Turn down your graphics/render distance in the game.
4. Make sure all your drivers are up to date.
5. Update Java and lwgjl (Just google both of them)
6. Change your computers theme to classic (It may look ugly, but it's worth it)
7. Change the priority to high from task manager (Don't change it to realtime.. It's not good.)
8. DO NOT allocate more RAM to java, this actually causes more lag! DO NOT ALLOCATE MORE RAM!
9. And finally, just close all other background applications that you aren't using.
10. And if you REALLY want to get that extra 5 fps, Go into task manager>processes>explorer.exe and end the process. To bring it back up, go into the applications tab, click new task.. Write explorer.exe, hit enter, and your taskbar and everything else should pop-up.
If this helps, please press the green + at the bottom right! Thanks.
- To post a comment, please login.