Quote from iChun
Back Tools for Minecraft 1.4.2
Yeah I didn't forget about you guys
- If your mod has tools that aren't supported by this mod you may add it to the mod yourself via:-
- net.minecraft.src.mod_BackTools.addBackItem(Class cls, int orientation, boolean flipped);
- net.minecraft.src.mod_BackTools.addBackItem(int itemID, int orientation, int meta, boolean flipped);
- class is the class the item is an instance of. orientation values, 0 - 3 (rotation counterclockwise by 90F * orientation). set meta to null if not meta specific. set flipped to true for vertical flipping of the texture.
- Or... you could tell me the info required and I could add it on my end. (if itemID, please tell me the class and field instead)
Is there any reason why this couldn't have been done with an external configuration file?