Thank you so much for the fixes, those Missing textures / Z-Villager Arms were driving me bananas! <3
- Registered Member
Member for 1 year, 5 months, and 27 days
Last active Thu, Feb, 6 2020 01:43:07
- 0 Followers
- 3 Total Posts
- 10 Thanks
Apr 25, 2019Posted in: Resource Packs
Checked up on the Pixel Perfection V4.0_TEST2 and these are the problems I found:
Blocks that Show up Purple/Black:
- Oak Fence Gates (Opened)
- Nether Brick Fence
- Powered Rails (Activated) Texture looks squished and Stretched
- Leaves (All of them) In Graphics: Fast Have white or lime green filling the cracks
Block Textures Missing/ Not added yet:
- All new 1.14 blocks
- All paintings (I like your custom ones a lot!)
- Turtle eggs
- Sea Grass, Kelp, Sea Pickles
- Glazed Terracotta
- Stairs, Slabs, Walls (
- Disabled Conduit
- End Crystal
Mob Textures Missing/ Not added yet:
- Cats (excluding Tuxedo, Red, Siamese and Ocelot)
- Horses, Donkey, Mule, Skeleton, Zombie (I know textures are disabled and the bug where they were horribly deconstructed abstract art)
- Llamas, Merchant Llama
- Wandering Trader (Invisible), Villager Biome variations (All except plains)
- Pillagers, Ravager, Vindicator, Evoker, Vex
- Zombie Villager (Horribly deformed, missing arms), Phantom (Wings are transparent- showing background blocks instead) , Husk
- Turtle, Dolphin, Fishes
- I miss the pink birch leaves and the teal Dark oak leaves, felt fantastical!
- All the armour in this texture pack is wonderful, I'm especially fond of the Gold, makes me feel like a gladiator!
- The cocoa pods growing on Jungle trees feel quite harsh in colour- but that's what they look like in real life *shrug*
- The player heads have always seemed a little off to me
- Wither/ Skeletons are my absolute favourite hostile mobs only because of this texture pack. I modified the texture in the past to fit it to a player model. Haven't changed it since!
- Cauldron appears strange with the wavy pattern on the sides
- I love how the ice blocks look!
- The Mossy Cobblestone block look odd with the specks of green on them, I prefer the old appearance
- The flowers are marvelous, sometimes i wish there were more
- I'm not a fan of the new Cobblestone textures, In the city i'm building everything looks out of place.
- Going to miss the old Acacia and Oak doors, I liked the screen door.
- The water lilies are so cute!!
- More of a question: Is it possible to add skin variations to Dogs/ Wolves?
I'm excited to see the completed version, hope this all helps!
Aug 23, 2018Posted in: Resource Packs
I'm excited for the 1.13 version of Pixel Perfection to come out, I've been checking every day for updates! It's the only texture pack I've used for the past 3 years or so- (I've even used the skeleton model for my character's skin 'cause it's phenomenal!)
Keep doing what you do, I love it!
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.