SonicFanG7's first custom map
Sector V of the Kids Next Door has relocated their headquarters to
the kingdom of Minecraftia. It's up to you to recruit some new members,
but they may not be the most friendly humans or creatures.
- Recruitment Guide- Helpful tips on how to recruit your new members.
- Orange Juice Canisters- Used as ammo for the B.A.J.O.O.K.A.s you obtain later in the map.
- B.O.M.B. (Bubblegum Ordinary Mind Blower)- Given to you by Numbuh 2 after completing the quest "Got Gum?".
- Training Sword- Used for a combat fight against Numbuh 4 during the quest "Tactical Tests".
- P.I.P.E.R.- Used to call any team member you have met and added to your MineBook friend list.
- Manly Sword- Given to you by Numbuh 1 before you leave the Treehouse to recruit Evan Ender.
- B.A.J.O.O.K.A. (Prototype 2)- Given to you by Numbuh 2 before you leave the Treehouse to recruit Vincent Villager.
- VillagerDeliver Client List- Vincent gives you this so he can finish his chores, and you'll need the below three items to finish it.
- Beta TNT- One of the items needed to finish your quest for Vincent, needs to be delivered to Colin the Scientist.
- The Big Book of Monsters and Herbs- The second item needed to finish Vincent's quest; Harry the Magician needs it to finish a project.
- Snot Sample (KND Operative)- An item that needs to be delivered to Benny One. Odd...why would he need this?