I have an idea to get a product made that's based off of MC noteblocks. I have it up for vote on Quirky. Quirky is a company that let's people submit an idea for an invention and if the invention gets enough votes they make it a reality and the inventor gets a cut of the profits. I call my invention Melody Blocks. Please vote for it so we can all play with these in real life! (Oh, and as far as I know you gotta join Quirky to vote but it's soooooo worth it) And if you're feeling really generous please post this to your Tumbler, Twitter or other social media account.
- Registered Member
Member for 8 years, 6 months, and 24 days
Last active Sun, Jan, 18 2015 13:19:24
- 0 Followers
- 116 Total Posts
- 2 Thanks
May 1, 2013Songbird21 posted a message on Harvest Block [18+ ONLY][Survival][Anti-Grief][No Global PvP]Birth Year: 1976Posted in: PC Servers
Minecraft Name: Songbird21
Do you understand what we stand for?: Yeppers
Have you ever been banned: nope. This would be my first multi server.
Are you ready to participate and become a part of our community?: That's kinda the point of being on a server ain't it? ^__^
I love Minecraft but it's getting kinda lonely playing by myself all the time so I hope you let me in. Are there any mods needed? Is it okay if I use my own texture pack?
Apr 21, 2013I logged onto my game for the first time in nearly six months to find my zombies looking like this: I don't understand why my zombies look like creepers on crack. I checked the mob skin and the image looks normal. Any ideas as to why my zombies look like this?Posted in: Java Edition Support
Apr 3, 2012Posted in: Minecraft ModsQuote from durocelis
Just a note to people that just have modloader installed and are getting errors. I was having a similar error and then i remembered i had things in the .minecraft/mods folder. Once i cleaned out the folder, everything was happy again.
Thank you so much. That was my problem.
Feb 11, 2012Posted in: Resource Pack Discussion
Well, keep in mind I made this in April 2011. Lol.
Thank you very much! :biggrin.gif:Quote from PsychoSupreme
But look on the bright side: your husky is absolutely ADORABLE! :biggrin.gif:
Feb 7, 2012Posted in: Maps
Look at the map I liked you to. :smile.gif: Or...were you being sarcastic? Lol.
Erm...no. That's a bit...too big. Lol. But Percy did describe it as being very large.
2. Would you prefer this? http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/giant-tree-548476/
It is cool. I like it a lot. It's just not accurate.
4. Ahh man I thought it was cool, if people would like I could change it...
I like them, they're just too big.
Well, and I'm glad other people have liked them. I just prefer actual smoke. It's really easy to make a smoking chimney with some netherack (sp?).
Oh! Cool! Tyvm.
Feb 7, 2012This is a first. Through all the versions of I've installed modloader has NEVER been the reason for the black screen of death but today it was. I deleted the meta inf file. I unzipped modloader. I dropped the files into the minecraft jar and.....black screen. No error message, no nothing. Just a black screen. Can someone help?Posted in: Minecraft Mods
Edit: It does the same thing with audiomod.
Feb 6, 2012Somethings I noticed:Posted in: Maps
1. The layout isn't quite right. The lake isn't supposed to be on the far right of the map. The climbing wall, the big house, the amphitheater, the arts and crafts pavilion Thalia's tree and the volleyball court shuld be to the right of the north/south river that connects to the lake. Here's a map for you to compare to: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llchgpePm61qb9mzd.jpg
2. Thalia's tree is waaaaaay too small. And it's supposed to be a pine tree, not a leafed tree.
3. I gotta agree with that other poster. You need lava flowing down the climbing wall. And what's with there being an inside to the climbing wall. It makes no sense.
4. While the swords on the armory are cool they're not supposed to be there. It's supposed to be a little shack. Not something so giant as that.
5. The cabins are way bigger than they should be.
6. Using the spiderwebs to make the smoke from the Hephaestus cabin just does not work. Why didn't you just use real fire?
I also have a few questions:
1. How did you place spiderwebs? I haven't even figured out how to pick them up.
2. How did you get the tables to sit flush together like that in the arts and crafts building? Do you have a mod or something?
The bookcases in the Athena cabin are a nice touch. :smile.gif:
- To post a comment, please login or register a new account.