- Registered Member
Member for 7 years, 10 months, and 8 days
Last active Sat, Jun, 10 2017 12:04:56
- 0 Followers
- 23 Total Posts
- 0 Thanks
May 28, 2013This is very buggy... bleeps things it shouldn't and all kinds of weirdness. For example, playing on the ShotBow network, where it normally would say "Welcome to the ShotBow network!" it says "Welcome to the ***w network!" but in the config file, "ShotBo" is not listed. Kinda takes away from the mod having buggy censorship.Posted in: Minecraft Mods
- To post a comment, please login.
Sep 18, 2013Glorfindel22 posted a message on [1.7.2] [Forge] Recipe Expansion Pack (Version 0.2.5)IMPORTANT: I am currently working on a wiki for this mod that should be out in one to two weeks!Posted in: WIP Mods
IMPORTANT #2: A new recipe has been added for making Pennants. I don't have the time to create an image for it but it looks like this:
X O O
X X O
X O O
Where X is the color of wool block you want the pennant to be and O is empty or nothing.
The "Recipe Expansion Pack" mod is a public Work-In-Progress (Alpha) mod that adds new items and and recipes to Minecraft. I put a large emphasis on making these items and recipes add logical features that make sense with the world Minecraft is set in. The current version of the mod (v 0.1.3) added in new items such as Wooden Buckets, Compost, Quivers, Flag Poles, White Fences, and Clear Glass. The mod also adds recipes in addition to items, these recipes include ones that allow players to easily create grass blocks, mossy cobblestone, flint, and ice blocks. If you are interested in seeing items/recipes that are planned for the future releases look at the bottom section of the post.
If you enjoy this mod consider donating and supporting my work. Buy me a soda?
Recipe Expansion Pack [0.2.5]
Recipe Expansion Pack [0.2.2]
- Iron Flag Poles have been added.
- Leather Chain Armor has been added.
- The message is better for when the plant book is used now.
- BUG FIX: The Plant book now takes durability damage when used.
- BUG FIX: No longer a double "thank you" message when the mod is run.
Recipe Expansion Pack [0.2.1]
- BUG FIX: The Chisel now takes damage when used to make Truks
- Recipe has been added for Pennants
- Pennants added for all 16 colors of wool (only available in creative mode - recipes have not been added yet, they will be in the next version.)
- New Recipe: Wheat = 3 Seeds
- New Recipe: 9 Ice = Packed Ice
Recipe Expansion Pack [0.1.7]
- BUG FIX: A flag would be removed from a pole but not dropped on the ground if the player's inventory was full.
- 7 new flags have been added (There are now flags for all 16 colors of wool)
- Clear Glass is now as hard as stone, this way it does not break instantly
Recipe Expansion Pack [0.1.5]
- BUG FIX: Quivers did not correctly work in survival.
- 2 new flags have been added. (A dark blue one and a brown one)
- Skeletons now have a 1 in 25 chance of dropping a quiver on death.
- BUG FIX: Additional "ghost" grass seeds dropped when using a shovel.
Recipe Expansion Pack [0.1.3]
- BUG FIX: Error on server start up in multiplayer.
- BUG FIX: Messages in the Update Notifier system were not properly colored
Recipe Expansion Pack [0.1.2]
Recipe Expansion Pack [0.0.6]
- Updated to 1.7.2
- Added an update-checker
- Imported grass seed icons from warlordjones
- Imported compost overlays from warlordjones
- Added a new way of obtaining ice blocks
- Added 3 flags and a flag pole.
- Added Clear Glass
- Added White fences
- Updated the mod to work with 1.6.4
- Added Quivers (still experimental may be some bugs)
- Wheat that is composted now looks visually different (Carrots & Potatoes soon)
Recipe Expansion Pack [0.0.1]
- Recipe Expansion Pack v0.0.1 (Initial Alpha Test)
- Contains 4 new items and 5 new recipes
Special thanks to the YouTuber Delta249er who made an installation tutorial. Go subscribe to him!
Step 1: Go to http://files.minecraftforge.net/
Step 2: Download the installer for the latest "recommended" release.
Step 3: Run the installer (the file should be a .jar)
Step 4: Download this mod (When downloading over adf.ly never click anything but the skip ad button. Some recent ads try to trick you into clicking them and thus downloading the wrong thing.)
Step 5: Click the start button in your windows operating system, and then go to run.
Step 6: In run type %appdata% and click enter.
Step 7: Click the .minecraft folder and then click mods
Step 8. Drag "RecipeXPack_vX.X.X.jar" file you downloaded earlier into the mods folder.
Step 9: Launch minecraft (making sure you are running off the Forge profile)
Step 10: Enjoy!
WARNING: Some recipes from the mod are missing here but I am currently working on a wiki that will have lots of accurate information about the mod and recipes. It should be out in one to two weeks.
Base (Component for Flag Pole)
White Wooden Fence
Compost (10 Different Ways to be created)
Chisel (Tool used to carve Truk)
Truk (Component using for making a flag pole)
Grass Block (Uses Grass Seeds not Seeds)
Flag Pole (Requires a Truk, Base and Pole)
Upgrading a quiver (can only be done twice)
Pole (Component in Flag Pole recipe)
Ice Block Recipe
Flags (Same can be done for dark green and yellow wools)
This following section gives detailed descriptions of what each new item does, and how it is obtainable or created.
Grass seeds are a new item that is used to easily create Grass Blocks. They currently have the same texture as seeds (See the Help Wanted Section) making them easy to mix up, however, they are a completely different item and will not stack. In order to get a grass seed simply right click a grass block (that is on the ground) with a shovel of any type in your hand. This will change the grass block into a dirt block and drop seeds. Also, please note that when you use your shovel to get the seeds, durability damage is done to it and loses durability just as if you used it to dig.
Wooden buckets are designed to make farming come quicker early game and to make it easier to carry mass amounts of water around. Wooden buckets can only hold compost, water, and milk though, no lava. However, they are quite cheap to make (see Recipes) and stack to 16.
Flags and Flag Poles
The newest version of this mod adds flags and flag poles. Flag poles are two blocks tall and can be created from a Base, Truk and Pole. The recipes for these are at the top. There are currently 3 rectangular shaped flags, (red, green, and yellow) more will come with the next update which will also include triangular flags.
Compost is a new item that this mod adds. There are a total of ten different recipes to create compost (See Recipes), five using Wooden Buckets, and five using Iron Buckets. One bucket of compost can be used on 6 different plants. After a plant is composted there is a cool animation (if particles are turned on) and a use of the bucket is deducted. Compost can currently only be used on Wheat, Carrots, and Potatoes (more will be added soon). Compost doubles to triples the harvest of the plants, making it very handy when used in addition to Bone Meal.
The quiver is designed to increase the efficiency of how arrows are stored. The first quiver you will make will only be able to hold 64 arrows. Which is not anymore efficient than simply storing the arrows in your inventory. However, when you use you a quiver, your bow pull back speed is quite fast, much faster than in vanilla minecraft. As you get more leather you may want to upgrade your quiver to store more arrows. A quiver can be upgraded a total of two times. The first upgrade increases storage capacity to 128 and the third to 192.
Now you may be wondering how to place arrows in a quiver, in order to place arrows in a quiver simply right click on the ground with arrows in your hand while you have a quiver in your inventory. The arrows will be removed from your hand if there is enough space in the quiver and then placed. Eventually I will create a more professional looking GUI for the quiver that will offer more advanced features. When you upgrade a quiver though you will loose all the arrows in it. So in order to keep them you will need to remove the arrows from the quiver before you upgrade it. To do this simply right click the ground with a quiver in your hand. This will drop the arrows inside of the quiver on the ground.
This list includes bugs in the current release of the mod (right now version 0.0.6) If you notice any bugs that you can replicate. Please report them in this topic by posting descriptively and coharently what makes the bug occur. When every new version of the mod is released all bugs in this section prior to the release will be fixed and this list will be cleared.
- "Composted" Wheat Plants can grow untilled soil
- Wheat can not be instantly grown using Bone Meal if it has already been "Composted"
Download links have been moved to my website click the link to below to access them:
The following are things I could use help with developing for this mod. This mainly contains of artwork, although some programming help may be wanted. If attempt anything on this list and want to send it to me you can either post in this topic, or send me a PM. Your contribution will be listed in the Credits section (Will be added when there is someone besides myself to credit).
- Help with the programming end of the implementation of a Sleeping Bag
- Create 32x32 and 64x64 versions of the current textures
- Create a 16x16 (maybe 32x32) image for the flag pole
- Create a better 16x16 image for the Ice Cube.
This document is Copyright © 2013-2014 by Glorfindel22 (A.K.A RichardPlaysMC) (hereafter referred to as "The Owner") and is the intellectual property of The Owner. Only MinecraftForum.net and mcmodcenter.net is able to host any of The Owner's material without consent of The Owner. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. (Electronic mail is acceptable as long as you wait for a response.) URL shorteners or other attempts to make money off The Owner's Mod are strictly forbidden without advance written permission.
THIS MOD IS PROVIDED AS IS WITH NO WARRANTIES, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. THE OWNER OF THIS MOD TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED FROM THE USE OF THIS MOD. THIS MOD ALTERS PARTS OF THE MINECRAFT GAME, PARTS OF MINECRAFT MAY NOT WORK WITH THIS MOD INSTALLED. ALL DAMAGES CAUSED FROM THE USE OR MISUSE OF THIS MOD FALL ON THE USER.
The sourcecode of this mod is available on Github, however, it may only be used for educational purposes (helping others learn how to make mods) and for the benefit of other programmers who may want to help. Again distributing compiled code or source code from this mod without my permission is prohibited.
The following are features that will be implemented overtime into this mod in the next various releases. If you have an idea that fits with this mod and stays in focus with Minecraft's overall setting, feel free to suggest it may be added to this list.
- A GUI for changing the amount of arrows in a quiver
- Apple Pie
- Sleeping Bags
- Craftable Corner Stairs
- Leather Chain Armor
- Ability to enable/disable each recipe
- White Fence Gates
- Plant Books
- Obsidian Boats
- Smelting records
Dec 3, 2013MCZambies posted a message on Zambies: Co-op Zombie Survival [Perks] [Level-up System] [Upgrades] [60+ Weapons/Equipment] [Epic Boss Fights]Posted in: PC ServersServer IPmc.zambies.net
Zambies is a Minecraft server that introduces an exhilarating game-mode where players either cooperatively or single-handedly fight through waves of monsters wielding an arsenal of distinctive weapons and equipment.Following the theory of Darwinism, you start off at Level 1 with nothing more than a Recurve Bow. As your level increases, you will unlock new weapons, equipment, perks and upgrades to aid you on the battlefield!
Unlock weapons and purchase them with Coins collected from monsters. Here at Zambies, we believe in slaying monsters in the most imaginative ways possible.To illustrate what we mean, a monster can be defeated by:
- A landmine detonated by a single shot from a Hunting Rifle.
- Burning hot napalm fired from the nozzle of a Flamer.
- Poisonous darts shot from one end of a Blowgun.
- A Takedown, a special move that players can execute.
- A Frying Pan. Yes, I believe you heard correctly.
You have the option of bringing in a total of three special equipment into each match, all of which fall into one of the following categories:
- Throwable: Items such as stun grenades, cluster bombs and airstrike-calling flares which can be tossed into tight spots!
- Utility: Items with very strategic uses such as landmines and remotely-detonated explosives!
- Support: Make your teammates love you with deployable Sentry Guns and Supply Crates!
- Summoning: Request aid from a lumbering metal giant, or perhaps an angry cow that really, really loves to ram into things.
While a large majority of servers restrict players to predefined classes, you are given full control over the items you wish bring into each match. With an easy-to-use interface, picking an item is literally two clicks away!
Largely inspired by games such as Fallout and Crimsonland, you may choose up to two perks. These perks grant special abilities and benefits (sometimes at a cost) that can drastically improve your performance!
You earn a skill point upon leveling up that can be expended on upgrades that empower certain weapons, or on upgrades that improve your stats!
Dec 4, 2013DunderMifflinDMI posted a message on Zambies: Co-op Zombie Survival [Perks] [Level-up System] [Upgrades] [60+ Weapons/Equipment] [Epic Boss Fights]Good thing I check the Crackshot bukkit page compulsively every half hour, because thanks to it I found this gem and have been playing it all night/morning.Posted in: PC Servers
Edit: We finally did the first boss ;-;
Aug 27, 2012Hurricaaane posted a message on [1.5.2] Hurricaaane's Glitter Mods (Minaptics, QuickThirdPerson, SkinningInGame...)Glitter is a series of individual clientside mods that can be installed separately, for various purposes. Most of the mods can be used on any server, and never affect the world composition or game rules (no new items, no new mobs...), and does not affect anything on the server's perspective (no flying, no noclipping...)Posted in: Minecraft Mods
This is not a mod pack
Glitter is not a mod pack, it's just that those mods I made are so small they don't deserve their own thread.
The descriptions provided here are in a nutshell. More info are available on Info links.
- Minaptics (Info) - Ease-in ease-out Zoom Key. Hold Zoom Key to calibrate the FOV.
- QuickThirdPerson (Info) - Orbit around your character in Third Person.
- Skinning In-Game for Mine Little Pony (Info) - CTRL-SHIFT-P reads .minecraft/skin_edit.png every second and applies it to your character skin. Alt-Tab and edit skin_edit.png, view the changes. QuickThirdPerson is recommended. Compatible with the mod Mine Little Pony.
- FootstepsShortCircuit (Info) - Mutes Footsteps in SMP (not yet SP).
- Bindings Compact (Info) - CTRL-SHIFT-B opens a compact bindings GUI.
- ChatlogToFile (Info) - Saves all chat to a file.
Download links and Information
All mods are under WTFPLv2 unless noted otherwise. Redistribute/Modify at will.
Mar 16, 2013cmhcrafter posted a message on ~DUNGEONREALMS.NET | ~ [Uniquely Randomized Items, Loot, and Mobs] [Cross-Server Support] [NO CLIENT MODS] - The Next Chapter inUm.... I have a problem; Whenever I complete the Registration on my account, for the DungeonRealms website, it just sits there for a minute, then gives me a 404 Error. This happens no matter what Browser I use.Posted in: PC Servers
Are they just having problems, right now?
If not, I need some help.
EDIT: 2 of my friends just tried it. It's giving them the same 404 Error. I think it's just a problem with the Forum's Server, or something.
In case I DO get this sorted out, here is my app. I'll update it, when I make the account:
DR Forum Username: It will be: cmhcrafter
Sub: I will Subscribe, as soon as I make the Forum Account.
- To post a comment, please login.